TechnoServe Employee Reviews

skill increases capacity
Monitoring and Evaluation Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 18, 2016
it is a good organization in increasing skills although its environment was not conducive. i was working in research department and there is enough skill transfer between the manager and other staffs but the overall environment and relationship amongs the workers was as my expectation.
Good work, hard work
Country Director (Current Employee) –  AfricaOctober 3, 2016
Some of the smartest and most committed people I have ever worked with, with a high premium of ensuring good implementation and deep impact on beneficiary populations.
Great place to work with wonderful people
HR & Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 29, 2013
TechnoServe was a wonderful place to work. The vision, mission, and values resonated very strongly with me, and I will miss it very much.

While TechnoServe is doing well, there was not an abundance of monetary resources. We were spread pretty thin, and had to work very hard to do what had to get done. We were under-staffed and not very well managed because no one had enough time in the day.

Still, very inspiring and amazing people!