Technosoft

Technosoft Employer Reviews

A good company to work for
Certified Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Evansville IndianaSeptember 3, 2013
I learned a lot working for this company. If they have another opening in this area I would work for them again
Not friendly
Co-op Engineer (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 27, 2013
Worked as a co-op student (intern), and was not treated fairly. I have worked at other companies before as a co-op, and understood that co-ops do not get the most glamorous tasks. They did not try and provide a worthwhile experience; they just utilized the co-ops as cheap labor.
Productive and fun work place
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Chennai, TNSeptember 29, 2014
techno soft is a very good environment work place.
good team management.
Fine work place
Software engineer (Current Employee), PuneJanuary 23, 2014
Good to work here. i learned few things like how to manage work and personal life. Technosoft management is given good support for employees.
Long stay with at Technosoft, don’t want to switch jobs rapidly
Manager Account and Finance (Former Employee), Lahore, PPBOctober 21, 2013
In Technosoft I was reportable directly to CEO for financial operations and management.
IT was a small company, developing software and providing offshore services to clients. Being a small organization, i have had an opportunity to work in different departments, procurement, HR and operations. TS management was good implementing internal controls and – more... processed.
The review that I have provided is true and fair – less
Good Work Culture
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: colleagues
Cons: limited learning experience
Flexible working hours, Open door policy to top management, Good Management, Challenging job opportunities.
Secure, fun and friendly place
Malware Researcher (Former Employee), Chennai, TNDecember 7, 2012
Pros: no particular work time
Cons: no recognition for the middle end employees
My platform is a different one and it was new to me since I was in testing before this job. But my co-workers and my leaders were so friendly and they gave me so much of confident. The hardest part is long time work but that was my enjoyable part too since enjoyed free dinner, perks etc. And last thing TS gave me many situations to learn new things.
productive and fun at work
Team Lead (Current Employee), India, ukJune 21, 2012
I was able to make at excellent productive team at technosoft. We, the team never felt any hard in the work. We learned things through fun. We were the consective toppers for every year.