Qualities we're looking for:
- strong troubleshooting/analytical skills involving PC, printer, software, network and e-mail issues
- a self-starter who gives attention to detail
- a goal- and client-oriented team player
- some Mac experience helpful
- experience with server-based technologies (Exchange, Active Directory) a plus
- patience and professionalism with end-users
- good communication skills
- absence of a 9-to-5 mentality
- the ability to adapt to the situation at hand, to work efficiently, to multi-task, and to prioritize
- at least two years of relevant experience in a business IT environment required
This is a part-time, on-location (non-telecommuting) position. Pay is hourly based on experience.
The successful candidate will be joining a small team that covers the IT needs of a wide variety of small-business clients, mainly in the Lexington, KY, metro area. Work will involve PC hardware, network and software installation, troubleshooting and repair, including the use of remote assistance tools; virus/malware removal; e-mail setups on mobile phones; offsite PC deployment prep and some onsite deployment work.
Indeed - 12 months ago