Techwise Employee Reviews in United States

Productive Employer
General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Joint Base Lewis McChord, WAJune 15, 2016
Working for TechWise was a great experience for me. On a daily basis I performed customer service for soldiers clearing the military installation. I learned how to integrate data obtained from the ISM database onto a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet in order to print clearance paperwork. The hardest part of the job was not being able to assist soldiers with an appointment, if they did not have to correct documentation to initiate their clearing status. The most enjoyable part of the job for me, was there was not a routine aspect of the initiation process. Giving 200% of my time to ensure a soldier cleared the installation promptly, abiding by all regulations set forth by the US ARMY.
Great place/company to work for.
Charge or Quarters & Final Validation (Current Employee) –  McChord AFB, WAMarch 28, 2016
Being military related, management is very supportive of appt, leaves, all of a sudden emergencies, family etc. i love that the atmosphere here feels so much like family.
Pros
Very supportive of military life and all that comes with.
Cons
This year the contract is ending, so i will have to look for another job.
Bad place to work
start/exit clerk (Former Employee) –  fort carson, coOctober 13, 2015
They change policies and violate their handbook all the time. The communication is not good at all. They do not care about employees. They do not keep their word. Very difficult to talk to higher ups, if you do try, they just reject you and send you back to your project manager who doesn't know anything or doesn't care about anything.
Pros
Cons
bad project manager, bad communication
Professional and Caring
Technical Instructor (Current Employee) –  Fort Benning, GAJuly 18, 2015
I really enjoyed working for Techwise, they are very professional and really takes care of their employees. The job we is instruct military on certain skills and technical and tactical doctrines to help them in their current job.
Techwise/cubic
Motor Vehicle Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lee, VAMay 20, 2015
While working for this company for 4 years before I married a Soldier and was stationed in Germany for 3 years. The people that I worked with and worked for were very nice and supportive. The job was very interesting especially working with the Soldiers at 508th Transportation at Fort Lee, VA. It was especially interesting when we role played with the Army Soldiers and helped with mock Convoy Training, and being able to drive the different Military Vehicles that I was licensed on when I had my CDL. The hardest thing about the job was getting the Private's and some of the Officer's to listen when it came to transporting them to their training sites about safety while in the Military Vehicle on Fort AP Hill, and of course the inclement weather. I learned what the Soldier's have to go through in combat when they got deployed to different places.
Pros
We where given MRE"s during training but at the end of the day we got a good meal.
Cons
When the weather was extremely hot we got short breaks, and we looked out for each other.
Work focus with great people skills
Personal Property Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado SPrings, CoFebruary 9, 2015
This is a company that finds government contracts and hires experienced people to do the job. They can get the best people because they are great to work for with a true employee focus.
Pros
kept us informed
Cons
lasts only as long as the contract
Great if have military experience
LRP (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXOctober 3, 2014
Long great days if you have military experience. The job atmosphere is real relaxed and comfortable.
Pros
real relaxed
Cons
always on call
Great working environment but lacking on job security and supporting employees to acquire other employment
Customer Trainer/ Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Benning, GASeptember 29, 2014
The flexibility in the work schedule was awesome. All co-workers functioned as a team and the work culture was in sync with with the company's vision.
Cons
job security and job transferrability
Great company and CEO
Desktop/Helpdesk & Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 22, 2013
Interned there for only 2 years but the company was great to work for. A very knowledgable and competent CEO and a great staff.
Rewarding and Challenging job with advancement opportunities
Motor Vehicle Operator/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort Eustis VAJanuary 25, 2013
The job entails working and assisting the military. Conducting missions was beneficial to the soldiers getting ready to deploy. It is an equal opportunity organization that challenges you and motivates you to progress.
productive
MILITARY TRAINER/INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee) –  Fort Sill, OKJanuary 7, 2013
Great company to work for. Co workers worked together as a team always helpful.
Great company to work for, great people
13D Instructor (Current Employee) –  Fort Sill, OKJuly 30, 2012
Typical day is preparing for our next training if it's for assisting units in the field or a classroom setting. We contact the units and prepare what units and want type of training they want us to assist with.
Casutic Atmosphere with Military Cadre
Instructor/Military Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort Benning, GAApril 9, 2012
The job was ok at first, then it became an issue between the difference between right and wrong as it pertains to the POI or the Lesson Plan. The Lesson Plan was non-existent, in which they were training by the seat of their pants. There were no set standards to go by, and when it was questioned , it seemed to be not a big deal to the key leaders, and that the civilians were questioning their judgement(What do the civilians know? Me personally had 6 years total at the NCO Academy as an Instructor, and 23 years of active service?)
I"m very interested to be part these companies to assiste the Unisted States Army as an Linguist.
Pashto or Dari Linguist and Culture Adviser. (Former Employee) –  Baltiamore, Maryland.August 30, 2011
I enjoy working with these popular companies to support the United States Army objectives in Afghanistan. These companies work very hard and educate many Afghans for deployment along with the United States Army in Afghanistan.
Pros
useful
Cons
it is ok

4.3