TED Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Interesting volunteer job
Volunteer translator (Current Employee) –  From homeSeptember 10, 2017
Interesting volunteer job to learn how to translate and synchronize subtitles. The talks are always interesting and about very different topics. Other translators are reliable and helpful.
Good working atmosphere - competent co-workers
Departmental Technician (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 16, 2016
Public sector with usual politics in place. Some departments leave much to be desired whereas others make up the difference. Co-workers are personable and competent. Working hours are adequate however more flexibility would be appreciated. Enjoyable aspect of job is the ability to work independently and ability to structure one's work day.
Pros
Flexible shifts
Cons
Changes without notification
Great Workplace
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLSeptember 12, 2016
My co-workers are great and they are always there when I need help or have a question about something we have new.
A typical day at The TED Center is I would go in my office answer any voicemail messages, call clients who have an appointment the net day to confirm, do my follow- up calls. File the client files, schedule any new clients an appointment.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
not a lot of hours
Hard place to work
HVAC-R Tech (Former Employee) –  Sarasota FlMay 11, 2015
Was yelled at every morning and was put down at morning meetings in front of other employee, pay was not that great, when I had questions I was told I was a bother and that I should worry about it my self. No communication or at least it was one way me to them. Towards the end I was miserable. Then only good thing was that I did learn my trade better.
Pros
got to go to seminars to expand my eduacation
Cons
No Health care even though every one else at the company had it, Was consistantly belittled and put down

Want to know more about TED?

Ask a question