Teddy Bear Portraits Employee Reviews in United States

Fun place to work get to meet and greet new people everyday.
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Bowie, MDJuly 27, 2015
Great company to work for flexibility to make your own hours. Management is always available if you need help an the commission is solid for the economy.
fun
PHOTOGRAPHER (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 27, 2015
Took portraits of pre-schools kids. Traveled from Louisville, Indiana, Ohio to daycare to take portraits of kids. Then went back to sell the portraits to the families.
Pros
Fun, rewarding
Cons
income, healthcare
not worth it
Sales Rep-Booker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte NCApril 16, 2015
The management team is really two faced. They were fine as long as I was bringing in new clients all spring I was even recognized at the meeting in June ...then when summer hit an I had booked all that could be booked I was given an ultimatum to get bookings or get fired. So I gave up and I quit they still expected me to visit school with no income coming in what so ever because it was all commission based and the fuel amount was a joke $28 a month if I was lucky. This place is a joke now I run my own business ans succeed, It's not worth the time or the money.
Pros
the meetings were fun, met new pwople
Cons
Greedy Management
Awesome product and customer service.
Photographer/Sales (Former Employee) –  Tampa fl area, and Birmingham Al areaJanuary 21, 2015
I drove to daycares and set up camera and equipment to take pictures of pre school kids. I would then pack up and drive to a daycare I had photographed two weeks prior and sell pictures of the children.
It is a good company, but it can be hit or miss for work. It is seasonal, only during school, during the summer, good luck. If you are in a good area with a good booker you can make up to $600 a week. It's feast of famine.
Pros
wonderful health care coverage.
Cons
bookers play favorites
OK but failed to deliver on their promises
Photographer (Former Employee) –  ChicagoJune 14, 2014
Been a photographer for many years. Kids and portraits and many types of pro photography.

MGT played favorites and assigned the favorite daughters the best schools even in other photographers territories.

Poor sales people not opening new doors.

Not a good place to work if you are a male. You will be in the lowly regarded minority.

12 - 14 hour days.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
100 commission, you wear your car out, drive into bad areas, long hours, unresponsive management.
Great work place
Mobile Photographer/ Photography Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  ATLANTAOctober 8, 2013
Everyday is a learning process some times you work with orther sometimes your alone lonag as u go in with a good outlook you will have a great shift
Pros
easy short hours
Cons
alot of driving
Got to meet new people everyday and loved working with kids
Territory Leader and Area Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 31, 2013
Loved everything about the job, worked out of my house, had 10 member to our team. got to go to a new places everyday and work with kids, directors and parents
Had great support from corp. on all our needs.
Loved that you had control of the money you made by the job you did
pick your territory
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 25, 2012
While working in Chicago I LOVED my job. My boss was amazing! The job is a bit demanding but I love children.
Upon moving to Memphis I was spending more money to do my job than I was making. Sadly the Memphis territory does not do so well.
Pros
make you own schedule
Cons
commission only