Tedeschi Food Shops Employee Reviews

i loved my job
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAOctober 15, 2017
sad they got bought out they cared about their employees the hours were great management was great everything was simple not realy sure what more to say it was just an overall great place everyone was friendly the customers loved it
fcustomer service masterful
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Moultonborough, NHOctober 11, 2017
Learned an extensive amount re: loss prevention, inventory. Ordering and handling customers as well as employees, deliveries an as I ran a gas station the State of NH. Busy diverse position.
Pros
management highly suppportive
Cons
total commitment hours extreme but necessary
friendly staff and good company to work for
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Quincy ave Quincy MassSeptember 23, 2017
I love my job very much I love working with people from work and customers are nice really nice place to work and get advancement positions if wanted to
Pros
on the bus line convient location
boring and stressful managers
DELI MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Marshfield, MASeptember 11, 2017
Not a place I would tell anyone to work for. Changes with the company after the sale to 7-11 gave me no other option but to leave that business. I didn't like what was happening with the company.
Pros
discounts
Cons
loss of discounts as 7-11 bought business
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockland, MASeptember 7, 2017
It was a good place to work . Unfortunately they sold out to 7 eleven and and my position was eliminated. I had advancement opportunities while they were in business.
Pros
convienence
Cons
doesn't exist
Good
Cashier, cleaning, closing store, and stocking (Former Employee) –  Milton, MAAugust 23, 2017
It was good . But when working night shift is allot of work for little pay you get .pros for being there free coffee and great employees. Down fail ceo
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAAugust 18, 2017
At the time I needed a job single father helped paid bills . Some people were rude at times it was rough but I made the best of it . Left that job to do masonary , and I worked for pool company.
Great company
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAAugust 16, 2017
Tedeschis was a great company to work for. They cared about their workers. But the only thing is they never have raised only when minimum wage went up. So people who worked there for 4 years were making the same amount as people off the street.
TFS Good company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Allston, MAJuly 26, 2017
TFS is one of the best companies to work for in USA, good people, goood work environment even the money is not really big but it is a good place for someone to develop many skills.
Company no longer active
Deli/Cafe Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MAJuly 6, 2017
Arguably one of my favorite jobs! Worked my way from an entry point and climbed the ranks to a successful manager! Business sold to a bigger company so there might be one or two left.

Want to know more about Tedeschi Food Shops?

Ask a question
Upbeat and fast pace location
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 4, 2017
I enjoyed working here, flexible work hours & loving staff. Regular Customers who enjoyed seeing me on the clock! Every employee was a team player and made it worth while.
Fun, easy going work environment. I met a great deal of diverse clientele.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAJune 30, 2017
I really enjoyed working at Tedeschi Food Store. I am a single mom, and the manager was very flexible and understanding when it came to balancing my work schedule and my needs at home.
I unfortunately had to resign because of lack of daycare. I was told that I have a job if I was able to resolve my daycare issues.
I would recommend working there.
Pros
Free lunch, flexible work schedule, easy going work environment. I met alots of diverse
Cons
None that I can think of.
can be fun place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, MAJune 15, 2017
can be a fun place to work, and my boss is terrific. Enjoy working with the public and the job provides a good variety of experiences. Don't apply for this job unless you can stand for lengthy periods of time or if you don't enjoy working with people. I like the variety of people i meet, especially the regular customers.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
sometimes limited work hours
fun environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAJune 13, 2017
I liked working there, It was a fun environment , its not a career just a place to work at until you find something better, the pay was ok but it wasn't a hard place to work at
not a bad place to work for
Cashier, Stock Clerk, Deli (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHJune 10, 2017
When i first got hired to work there in 2014 i loved it and i loved working with the employees. Within the first few weeks of working there i spoke up and offered to do over night shifts even though i was not trained. I did that because no one else wanted to and because my boss at the time was short handed. I would always ask for more hours. They were really good with working with my schedule and giving me the extra hours i asked for.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
new boss, not so professional.
Good
Operation Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 29, 2017
Tedeschi Food Shops was the best company I started to work for as a operation manager. I learned a lot of customer caring experience and operation in small business companies.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAMay 1, 2017
I'm looking to get with a company that will accept me an work with me. I'm very laid-back quiet but a hard worker
Working at tedeschis was good an bad because it was money for the time being but i knew that one day i will have some thing great
Pros
Workinghard
Cons
Short breaks
Company is closed
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rockland, MAApril 25, 2017
Unfortunately, Tedeschi Food Shops has sold the business to Seven-11 and is now out of business. It was a good place to work until the Family decided to sell the business.
I gained some great computer skills
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Scituate, MAApril 21, 2017
I realy enjoy working with the public,early morning set up get store ready for day, set up productes . My manager was realy awesome I learned a lot about handling people .
Pros
Fun work people
Cons
Not great pay
Very busy work place -meeting accounting deadlines for new stores.
Franchise Accountant (Former Employee) –  Rockland, MAApril 18, 2017
Spent many hours reviewing inventory and posting sales for 100 Franchisee stores.
Monthly financial reports were very detailed and required extra work to meet deadlines.
Pros
Enjoyed working with Franchisees.
Cons
Long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tedeschi Food Shops. Our community is ready to answer.