Document Control Specialist wanted for immediate hire to collect, maintain and distribute all documents necessary to define product release and stability specifications and control manufacturing processes that insure conformance to industry standards and customers’ requirements. Edit documentation to ensure clarity of content, consistency of format and accuracy of grammar. Responsible for quality control, production and distribution of the documents in accordance with priority schedule. Develop and maintain a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in Document Control. Manage the operation of the document control to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product test methods, specifications and control manufacturing processes.
- Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents and incorporate necessary changes and updates as necessary.
- Perform duties as defined in document control policies and procedures.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Generic Pharmaceutical Company in Cumberland, RI.