Tegrant

Tegrant Employer Reviews

inspector/packer (Former Employee), SpartanburgOctober 14, 2013
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: healthcare
I learned to inspect and pack in a orderly fashion. Enjoyed working with the workers
safe enviornment
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), DeKalb, ILOctober 1, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: most staff is tempory help. not much chance of hiring on.
a lot of team work
big focus on safety
flexible with hours
good and friendly place to work
Very stressful work environmnet
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Pardeeville, WISeptember 20, 2013
I enjoyed working at Tegrant but the environment was extremely stressful do to (primarily) poor management. I have been in management most of my adult life but have never witnessed the type of management that abounds at Tegrant.
My direct supervisor was a good manager, however those around him were lacking in fundamental management skills.
It was a very profesional work place but i felt there was some wasted time there
Process Technician (Former Employee), Montgomeryville, PAJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: they gave me enough hours
Cons: the management team could have been more professional
I learned how to be a leader because I hade up to ten people working under me. I enjoyed the fact that I was commented for good work but I didn't like how they just threw me into the gauntlet I had no prior training and they gave me an overnight shift to start that I was responsible for with out extensive training on the machines
Bad shop
Press Operator (Former Employee), Owosso, MIJanuary 6, 2013
Cons: they whole plant is a con
They are a horrible shop to work in. I would not recomend anyone to work for them
A strong work place.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Beecher, ILOctober 6, 2012
Pros: safety luncheon monthly
Cons: short breaks
Productive work force, very customer orient. Fast pace environment when employees needs advice, instructions, or a push to complete their job. To motivate to create a strong safety attitude. Management work close to you to keep you in step and with employees needs. When employees don't have enough tools to complete their jobs. The end of the day.
It was a lot of hours and a lot of hard work. No one would give you a hand and management was never willing to lend a hand.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Findlay, OHJune 4, 2012
Poor management relationships and never getting help when it was need was the worst part of the job. I would call and email but never get help. I was told i was doing good and then let go for not doing good. Never had clear directives or metrix to hit.

About Tegrant

Tegrant Corporation delivers the packaging so your goods arrive in tip-top shape. The US maker of custom-molded foam plastic specializes – Read more