Pros: professional environment, state-of-the-art offices
Cons: management's inability to work well with employees
System Engineering & Bid Preparation Consultant 3/2011 to 5/2011
• Prepare pre-installation Plans for new/replacement complete Alarm Security Systems
• for all the nationwide IRS branch offices and regional headquarters.
• Interface with local SSO sales personnel to verify current system(s) architecture and
• these existing systems ability to accommodate – more... additional devices (alarm sensors, etc.).
• Create an appropriate Statement of Work, associated Equipment lists, and Pricing Proposal(s).
• Prepare and submit subcontractor requests / recommendations along with any travel
• schedules/requests and any special funding requirements.
• Provide financial information necessary for booking and reporting the new job
• to the local SSO and FSD. – less