Lead Portal Developer – Cleveland, OH
Our client is willing to provide relocation and visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
Our client, recently named one of the best places to work in the country, is looking for a talented Lead Portal Developer with experience in either Oracle Webcenter or Weblogic Portal as well as UCM and Java.
Join an organization dedicated to work/life balance, teamwork and innovation!
Knowledge & Experience
- 10+ years IT experience in software development and system integration area.
- Ability to develop documentation, white papers and presentations to all levels of management and technical staff.
- 2+ years of Oracle Webcenter Suite and/or Weblogic Portal experience preferred.
- 2+ year Oracle (UCM) Universal Content Management experience preferred.
- 5+ years of strong hands on production development experience in Java/J2EE environment including JSP, Servlet and EJB.
- 5+ years of Oracle and PL/SQL; various Database Management Systems (DBMS) experience.
- Proven leadership, strong decision-making, and team management skills.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to conduct research into application development issues, standards, and products.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
TekStream Solutions is a nimble Atlanta-based technology company specializing in the sales, deployment, resourcing and service of the Oracle...