TekStream Solutions is seeking a highly motivated Database Developer to be responsible for developing and maintaining database software for a world renowned organization.
The company located in the heart of San Francisco with a flexible work environment.
As a Database Developer, this person will be responsible for developing and maintaining database software and reports that will support software application in SQL Servers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and maintain T-SQL Queries and Stored procedures
- Create and maintain reports using SSRS
- Query optimization
- Peer reviews and query auditing
- Develop data Extraction-Transform-Load processes as required
- Attend meetings and training as required
- Work with product management for the successful completion projects
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes
- 2+ years developing with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL.
- 1+ years SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Organize and prioritize individual workload in order to meet required deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with team members, team leads, and management.
- Work as a member of a team, accept ownership of work and actively contribute in team discussions.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Subversion (SVN).
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
TekStream Solutions is a Consulting Services organization with Recruiting and Delivery expertise around Oracle and Open Source Technologies including BPM, Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Portal, Web Strategy and User Experience Design.