Tekmark Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Great company to work for!
Project Manager, Middleton, NJ (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NJNovember 30, 2017
I was recruited by the company to work for AT&T. They prepped and supported me in every way. My interview was for a position with AT&T. I interviewed with five people. I was supported amply by them.
Pros
Great communication and supportive staff!
good people
Technical Operations Agent (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Salem, NHAugust 29, 2017
Recruiter was helpful in getting job out and making required changes necessary to land job for me and iron out any issues with payroll promptly. Would work with them again.
Work day
Consultant/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 22, 2017
I am working as a Contractor with TekMark, located at a client site. Work is typical 9 - 5, but very balance. No possibility of career advancement as it is contract work. Tekmark is a good job placement company
Never a problem with the paycheck
Contract Scrum Master/ Agile Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 19, 2017
I was able to get a good start in my career with TekMark. I was a contractor working for them so I was not a direct employee; but the team I worked with were open and honest.
Pros
great pay
Cons
long days
Contracting company - did not sign up for their benefit packages
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 27, 2017
No issues, normal contract work assigned.
My recruiter contact was always available by phone, was also given mobile contact number.
When working with the non recruiter personnel they were all very helpful and got back to me by next business day if I left voice mails.
Good place to work.
Network Engineer / Client (JP Morgan Chase) (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJune 18, 2017
Great place to work. Extremely verse in their field. An excellent client base regionally. Extremely professional. Their placement services are excellent.
Pros
Knowledgeable in their industry
Great Company
Sr. Deployment Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 17, 2017
Good Company, good people, payroll could use some improvement, but overall good communication with the consulting firm, HR. Good time tracking system for contractors
Very Professional
Tier 1 Support/Software Tester - Contactor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 9, 2017
Very professional company that always keep you informed. They are very good on following up and tracking all issues. Their web site is professionally done and informative.
Interesting and Caring place to work
Accounts Receivable Manager (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 24, 2017
Everyday was a little different. I handled the accounting needs for the top customer from time sheets, to invoicing, to collections. The Billing Supervisor, Controller and CFO were all bosses that cared about you and therefore made you always willing to go that extra mile to do your job to the best of your ability. Every member of the accounting team was truly a team and all worked together to assist when needed to make sure everything was done to the best of our ability. The hardest and best part of my job was to take a customer that had major collections and billing issues and streamline the process to improve the overall DSO.
Pros
Amazing people to work for and with
Cons
Health Benefits were mediocre
No Good
Junior IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 18, 2017
At first the job seemed great. But after about 2 months, their true colors started to show. Poor management from the managers to the CEO. Unrealistic goals and expectations with worthless incentives. Policy and procedure changed every other week. The people and co workers are great but upper management mad the work environment unbearable.
Pros
Co workers are good people
Cons
Unrealistic goals, bad management
Was working on Verizon/Redbox project
application support analyst (Former Employee) –  Redbank, NJApril 6, 2017
Very busy very complicated setup. Huge deployments and very demanding client (Verizon). But it was interesting and challenging. I learned quite a bit there. Too bad Verizon scrapped it.
Pros
Relative ease of getting things done. Not much red tape
Cons
Very demanding client.
Great Networking Opportunity
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJMarch 28, 2017
Did a good job of finding me a position when I was in need. They continually look for opportunities for me. I wish companies could hire contractors for longer than 30 months.
Great atmosphere
Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  Red Bank, NJFebruary 24, 2017
Love the environment, but the pay is below average. Granted it was an entry level job for me and I gained pay fairly quickly in my first couple years. But still getting less than the industry average.
They are a company which places you with jobs that fit your experience
Contractor / QA (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 17, 2017
They did what was expected of them and nothing more. Placed you at your job and then you did not hear from them again. Overall very average place to work and learn from.
Solid Company providing Contractual employment
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLDecember 30, 2016
Company co-payed health plan, 401K. Rare for a contract company.
Easy payroll entry system, online. Email verification of hours prior to issuance of payroll. Rapid response to all questions.
laid back atmosphere
Network Engineer III (Current Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLNovember 4, 2016
the company was pretty good about working with my needs as a contractor.they don't have a lot of pressure and they made me feel comfortable about getting on at the company.
Pros
relaxed work enviorment
Cons
not enough structure
Great company in name
Testing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILOctober 13, 2016
This is a great place to work as an intern. There is a lot of knowledge gained and colleagues are great. If you come in as Full time, there is no difference between you and an intern which is strange.

Also, the compensation is way below the average for the line and quality of work being done here.
One gig contract environment
Sr. Project Manager (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 7, 2016
Good corporate support
Very little assistance transitioning to next contract
Timely and predictable payroll
Easy to submit time reporting
No access to payroll data once contract term complete
No assessment provided after contract complete
Pros
Easy to communicate and good support
Cons
No transition support
Consulting opportunities
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 30, 2016
Easy to submit hours via online system
Supportive staff
Always available for coaching
Headquartered in New Jersey
Local contacts
Access to payroll online
No development for next opportunities when contract ends
Pros
Good corporate team
Cons
Only consulting opportunities
Run of the mill recruiting company
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 24, 2016
They should invest more time in their employees and Vima is just a bad/irresponsible manager. They should have more realistic metrics and hold everyone accountable to them. They have unrealistic expectations for new recruits.