Tekni-Plex Employee Reviews

The workplace at the local plant was very good. The people really cared about their job and were very pleasant to work with. The Plant Manager was t
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Bucyrus, OHMay 9, 2012
I would go out on floor for a couple of hours every day to talk with hourly and salaried workers and try to take care of any problems before the mushroomed into grievance. The management at the plant was very good. We had struggles when corporate decided to downsize us, but we worked together and perservered. The hardest part of the job was terminating and laying off people indefinitely. The part of the job I like the best was learning new systems ie ... SuccessFactors, ADP e-time, Smart Stream, and People Trak.
Pros
co-workers, learning new systems ie... successfactors, adp e-time, smart stream, and people trak
Cons
plant closing
Fast-Paced Work Enviorment
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Somerville, NJJanuary 26, 2015
Come inoo Work Check all Machines Running to Plan Ahead How much Material We need at each Station.

- If not Busy Then In the back with Shipping Loading Truck to speed Process Up,

Maintain a Clean Work environment & Constantly Looking around Plant For any Types of Near-Misses or Potential Threats or Hazards to Workers on Production Floor
Pros
stable job, longevity
Cons
short breaks
Company working to rebuild
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Flemington, NJOctober 15, 2014
I really wanted to stay with this company but as they were merging positions I found myself faced with duties that were high stress that I had no experience with. I know my limits.
Pros
great associates
Cons
not enough staff to handle duties
Great Co-workers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Somerville, NJJune 5, 2013
The hardest part was the commute, but once there my day would go by pretty fast. I had great managers to work with.
fun place to work
Corporate Buyer (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 5, 2012
not very stressful, but a lot of work to do

high rate of workforce change

401k suspended
Pros
good location
Cons
dynamic workforce
company with lots of potential
Sales (Former Employee) –  Ridgefield, NJJune 18, 2012
This is a company with lots of potential but some of its subsidiaries are in great need of new blood, with new ideas.

Want to know more about Tekni-Plex?

Ask a question