Tekni-Plex

Tekni-Plex Employer Reviews

Company working to rebuild
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Flemington, NJOctober 15, 2014
Pros: great associates
Cons: not enough staff to handle duties
I really wanted to stay with this company but as they were merging positions I found myself faced with duties that were high stress that I had no experience with. I know my limits.
Great Co-workers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Somerville, NJJune 5, 2013
The hardest part was the commute, but once there my day would go by pretty fast. I had great managers to work with.
company with lots of potential
Sales (Former Employee), Ridgefield, NJJune 18, 2012
This is a company with lots of potential but some of its subsidiaries are in great need of new blood, with new ideas.
fun place to work
Corporate Buyer (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PAJune 5, 2012
Pros: good location
Cons: dynamic workforce
not very stressful, but a lot of work to do

high rate of workforce change

401k suspended
The workplace at the local plant was very good. The people really cared about their job and were very pleasant to work with. The Plant Manager was t
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Bucyrus, OHMay 9, 2012
Pros: co-workers, learning new systems ie... successfactors, adp e-time, smart stream, and people trak
Cons: plant closing
I would go out on floor for a couple of hours every day to talk with hourly and salaried workers and try to take care of any problems before the mushroomed into grievance. The management at the plant was very good. We had struggles when corporate decided to downsize us, but we worked together and perservered. The hardest part of the job was terminating and laying off people indefinitely. The part of the job I like the best was learning new systems ie ... SuccessFactors, ADP e-time, Smart Stream, and People Trak.