TekPartners Employee Reviews in United States

Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 9, 2015
The management at TekPartners is very careful. Aprt the fact that you are entitled to all benefits, they take care of employees and give you the opportunity to grow up. I with I got a long term contract with them.
Pros
Good salary, benefits
Cons
Short term contracts.
Boring and misleading
IT RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJune 10, 2016
The company is very misleading.The base pay is bad, and like every other sales job, if you don't produce you are out.
I will stay away. you don't need a degree to work there
Looking for another Staffing Firm
Concerned Employee (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMarch 20, 2015
This place is scary!!

Over the last 2 years it has gotten worse.

Competition is increasing and the local customers are realizing that TekPartners really doesn't have anything to offer. They basically are the lowest cost ... you can talk us down to very low fees. What value does that provide??

Management used to staff over a decade ago so they don't understand technology or how to market in today's time.

They throw money at things that benefit themselves but not all the employees.

Technology doesn't work here at all ... for a technology staffing company!! Phones are down nonstop and our software hasn't worked well for >1 year.

We've lost some really good producers and middle managers over the last 6 months because of the culture and high schooler / frat boy mentality that overshadows this place
Pros
if you are into frats ... this is the place
Cons
pretty much everything other than when you leave at 6:30pm
Great staffing agency
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Parkland, FLApril 10, 2016
No matter what you specializze in they will find a placement or contract for you. Their staff is friendly and skilled.their structure is well balanced
Simply one of the best companies in South Florida to be part of ..
Web Developer and front-end QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ft Lauderdale, FLAugust 27, 2012
I've been part of Tekpartners for over a year an a half now, as a Web Developer and front-end QA Analyst for Globalization - for one of their largest clients.

My tenure with the project have been exceptional, the professionalism, respect and care of the recruiters is world class, the communication is open, constructive and proactive. In my personal case, there hasn't been a month when I do not receive a short email note from my recruiter, asking me how things are going.

To me, that makes the difference, the level of care and respect they show, yet the great amount of independence and flexibility one possess as a contractor is unmatched; Above all - you are not just a number and a folder, you are treated as a professional with very competitive compensation ad a very good working environment.
Pros
great communication, good compensation, flexibility and independence, group outings and team building activities.
Cons
none identified yet -
TekPartners is a GREAT Company to work for!!
Senior Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  South FloridaAugust 20, 2012
I have been working at TekPartners for about 2 years and there truly is no other company like it. The executive team implements an open door policy and the owners of the company are here working with us as a team every day. We are rewarded for the hard work that is put in and various contests and incentive programs are given as bonuses to strive for. We have teambuilding events throughout the year that are always a lot of fun like bowling day and college colors day. We always work as a team and continue to live our Core Values:

Be the Best
Understand the Urgency
Never Give Up
Have the Courage to Excel
Make a Contribution

Don't just take my word for it that TekPartners is the best - TekPartners has been ranked as one of the BEST Companies to work for in Florida and in the Nation by numerous publications including Staffing Industry Review, South Florida Business Journal, Florida Trend Magazine, and others.
Pros
teambuilding events, great executive team, team players, positive and fun company culture, constantly growing
Cons
no cons...
Great company to work for!!!!!
Training Coordinator, L&PS (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 27, 2012
Working with logistics to deliver courses, trainings and orientations, ensuring all our employees have access to our available trainings. This is a company that has a great work/life balance. Good communication with my recruiter, HR personnel and others. Company that is always available to help, and answer any questions as soon as possible. Great pay & benefits, always making sure that their employees are aware of their benefits and that they have signed in. Enjoy what I do, and love every day and challenges of my job, Great Team!!
Great Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 29, 2012
I have worked for TekPartners for 4 years and I am very happy with the culture and the environment. Our office is like a family and we work hard but also play hard. The company maintains a great culture and rewards excellence in performance.
Software Engineering
Developer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FloridaJune 2, 2014
I was placed at a contract where the salary was about 60% of the industry rate. I was not pleased with recruiter followup. If they feel that you are not a perfect fit, then they may not present you to the company where as other firms will. They also seemed to have stale positions listed on the site that are not being actively recruited for.
Cons
account managers seem to care more about the client company, than the incumbant jobseeker.
Good company for contract personnel
Change Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FlAugust 28, 2012
This is a good staffing firm to deal with. The personnel are knowledgeable, friendly and willing to help. The benefits are explained up front, the pay rate is favorable to the contracting employee, the HR requirements are handled in a very professional manner. I would certainly recommend this company to any of my peers
Pros
professional folks looking out for their contractors. weekly paydays, affordable benefits
Cons
non paid federal holidays
Best company to work for hands down!!
Senior Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMarch 23, 2015
I have worked at TekPartners for a while and I believe it just keeps getting better! I have not only grown professionally here but also personally and I have a great connection with everyone I work with. This place feels like home and I always look forward to coming to work!

I highly recommend TekPartners as your next place to be!
Pros
positive work environment, always looking out for their staff
Cons
nothing about them just a long commute for me but worth it!
TekPartners will go the extra mile.
Tech Analyst (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 27, 2012
My experience with TekPartners has been excellent from start to finish. From finding a position, prepping you for the interview, and still afterwards with keeping in touch after they found you the position you wanted. Communication is great and the people are very personable. I highly recommend TekPartners if you are looking for a new career in the IT industry.
Pros
communication, employees, opportunities
Cons
none that i can think of
My dream job through TekPartners
Inside Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Coral SpringsSeptember 1, 2012
My experience with TekPartners has been excellent. I am currently working in a very important company, doing what i love and growing with the company.

Tekpartners found the right position for me, and my boss always mentions how good they are at finding the right person for the job.

They will help you prepping for the interview, and still afterwards keep in touch with you to assure you enjoy your job, and motivate you.

I highly recommend TekPartners if you are looking for growth and a great company to work for.
Pros
opportunity to work in important growing companies.
Cons
federal holidays are not paid.
Great Experience
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 29, 2012
TekPartners is indeed one of the best staffing agencies in South Florida. I have dealt with a few Staffing agencies and I must say they are the best bar none. My recruiter in particular was very diligent and was insistent on matching me with positions that would afford me sustanined growth and development. Even at times when I got discouraged with placement she didnt and assured me that the right position would come along and it did! They also ensure that they do the approporiate follow-ups with you while you are in the position. I have truly had a great experience with TekPartners and I keep referring great people to them because of my experience. Staffing agencies can have many issues but I can totally see why a search of "best comapnies to work for in South Florida" yields the name "TekPartners" in the list. Keep it up guys a good brand is priceless.
Pros
good companies for placement
Great work environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 27, 2012
As a fairly new employee with Tek Partners I have found the company to be very supportive. There is always someone available to help whether it is my manager or one of the friendly and people in corporate that go above and beyond. Upper management supplies all the tools critical to our success in the branch.
Pros
support, upper management support
Great company to work for!
Change Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 30, 2012
I'm fairly new to the company but my experience working with TekPartners has been great. I relocated from a different state to work a contract position and the team was very helpful in assisting with relocation info. Also, they provided timely info prior to starting first day and are always available to answer questions and assist as needed. Thank you TekPartners for making my transition easy.
Pros
responsive, caring, professional
Cons
na
This company is growing, and they want you to grow with them.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMarch 23, 2015
For those reading this who are looking for the reviews of a consultant working at TekPartners' client, this may not be exactly what you're looking for. All I could say to that regard is that we preach a difficult motto. We do our very best to take care of the people who depend on us for their livelihoods, and we want those people to succeed and achieve what they want, because in the end, our lives depend on it, and it (it=you) will pay off through time if nurtured.

TekPartners is part of P2P Staffing, and their motto is People Helping People. Without being in this business for a lifetime, I've easily been in it long enough to experience the good, the bad, and the ugly. The motto for P2P is true. From the top down, this really is a company that actually cares about your personal development.

TekPartners / P2P cares about you and they care about what they can do to get you where you want to be. There is no door that is closed to you if you say "Hey, do you have a minute?" When you are fueled with success, and by people who are very good at what they do, the growth can be difficult to adapt to, especially for those unprepared or unfamiliar with it. But I can promise that anyone who has sought success internally has had the best (industry) chance possible to find it here.

P2P / TekPartners is going through what any company exhibiting strong success sees, and without specifying, the detractors cannot compare to the positives, who are beyond satisfied and experiencing success that you just cannot find elsewhere.
Pros
the people. the potential income. the growth. the stress.
Cons
the hours. the sweat. the stress.
Good company to work for.
Software Engineer, Contract (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FloridaApril 5, 2012
The relationship with the client is the main determinant of your success.

I come to the clients site, talk to the manager and meet the team, analyze, document, describe and present ideas, model and prototype, get client's approval.

Then program, test, implement, train users.
Agile development rules.
Pros
complete independence in your work.
Cons
no cons.
TekPartners treats candidates like people, not transactions
Founding Partner (Current Employee) –  Coral SpringsAugust 20, 2012
TekPartners is sensative that candidates are in the job market and the highs and lows that come with looking for a new job. They do not treat you like a number or a transaction. TekPartners always aspires to treat candidates with honesty and integrity.
Poorly Managed Company
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 3, 2012
Poorly managed company in South Fla.
They throw you out there and you never hear from them again unless there's a problem.

It's hard to get them to return your calls or answer the phone.
Pros
a good pay rate.
Cons
very poor communications with employees.

4.2