Tekserve Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
A great place to learn hands-on Technical Customer Support
Rental Department Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2013
While working for Tekserve as Rental Department Manager I worked hard to maximize rental services and revenue while maintaining high customer satisfaction. I was responsible for managing staff, book-keeping, and an inventory of more than 300 Apple computers and devices (hardware repairs, software updating, image updating and maintenance, etc.)

Upper management consisted of several partners in the company and each partner did not have any previous management experience. It was often difficult to track them down and each individual partner had a different idea of what the department should be, which often led to conflicting instruction and/or advice.

My co-workers were extremely knowledgeable, talented and great to work with.

I really enjoyed providing solutions for customers working on projects both large and small. The challenge of custom tailoring a setup for each individual taught me a lot about all things Apple, as well as IT and problem solving very specific setups.

On extremely busy days it could be very difficult to handle the large amount customers in need of equipment and support. Yet with help from the department's staff, as well as from other departments, there really was no day we couldn't handle.
Pros
really educational and fun work, great co-workers, huge variety of equipment to work with
Cons
poor (upper) management
Very Productive place
Pro-Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 21, 2013
I started the day checking all the e-mails from the customers, and intermediately responded and provided help and advice to customers using organizations products or services.

Organize and prepare materials for client meetings, portfolio reviews and conference calls.
I made the weekly engineers's agenda to assist the customers and provide solutions

Conduct research on various topics and work on special projects. Updates client databases as needed

Assist and backs up Accounting Administrator on general bookkeeping and bill paying responsibilities each week.

Work closely with retail bank to execute daily banking transactions for 40+ clients.
Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, and face to face.

I learned so much from my co-workers: Sales team, engineers, etc. That was a great place where everybody can learn a lot about responsibility.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when customers felt happy with the services that I provide, and the job environment, everybody was so respectful.
Pros
free lunch twice in a week
Great People to Work With
AR Reconciler - Tekserve, Corp (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 7, 2014
Everyone is very supportive and knowledgable in their field.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
advancement

4.5