Tekshapers Inc

Tekshapers Inc Employer Reviews

Good Exposure
IT Recruiter (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MISeptember 5, 2013
Tekshapers Inc, is WMBE Certified IT Staffing and Software Consulting firm for onsite and offsite need based at MI & India .Through the years our company has grown and diversified - but our approach has never changed. We still believe that high quality consulting services can only come from high quality people this is one of the key business feature – more... .

The Tekshapers Inc specializes in providing customized solutions according to your business eeds.Tekshapers Inc is a leading providing of IT services. Tekshapers believe in client satisfaction, as a result of responsiveness and outstanding performance. The growth path of Tekshpers Inc. is more than 100% for last fiscal year.

We have full fledged ODC based at India. Tekshapers provides full services where we have hone our processes and skills to cater to customer's specific business needs. From solution design and software development to application support and enhancement, Tekshapers provides a compelling alternative to reduce development costs, we will develop the optimal custom software solution meeting urgency of the business need and productivity statement. At Tekshapers we use the most effective technologies to offer our customers applications which are tailored specifically to their requirements and within their budget – less