TekSolv Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Great company to work for
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJuly 17, 2017
Working for Teksolv is great. Management is flexible and easily available. The other people that work here are awesome and make a great work family! You have the opportunity to take as much responsibility as you want and learn many different aspects of the company.
Excellent Company
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJuly 5, 2017
TekSolv is a great place to work. There were some staffing changes last year that made a huge difference for morale and financial reasons. It is the type of place that you can take on as much work and responsibility as you can handle - and can be rewarded for your work.
Pros
Great Coworkers
Cons
Still growing and has some growing pains
Just turn around
Technician (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAApril 10, 2017
Teksolv is one huge "somebody knowing someone" type of place. A lot of people know the owners or are best friends with them BUT if your one of those who are not than be on your toes. They reward everyone they know & I have seen great people being let go left & right who aren't apart of "the group". You bust you rear for very little benefits & zero security that you have a job. There is a lot of dead weight here making your job even tougher & will have you scratching your head how they are here but others aren't (who you know). I couldn't imagine anyone working here with a family & never knowing if you will let go any day coming in.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Honestly All
Pass the buck managers... LIARS, cheats and bulls*#t artists
Site Access Technician (Former Employee) –  Malvern, OHMarch 4, 2017
The freedom associated with this job is great..Until the supervisors get involved. A few are very good bosses, but the majority are worthless. They barely do their jobs, cover up not adequately training their employees and constantly lievto their subordinates and the Company Men...Then they blame the guys in the field for the things that they should be keeping up with.
All the bosses are best buddies, going clear back to high school, a couple years ago, and the best perks are given to them...They don't look out for the guys in the field, could care less about doing their jobs and are scared to death of the Company Men...They refer to their "subordinates" as motherf#@*ers, and don't care to keep consistent contact with their field workers, unless you're their friends on FB.
They want to pass the sensetive work down to the lowliest, least senior employees, and when they do show up on site, they're only there for 10-15 minutes, and gone.
EOR.
Pros
When you never see the bosses for weeks on end
Cons
The bosses
The supervisors are a JOKE
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Buckhannon, WVAugust 4, 2016
I'm not going into all the details but the number one reason to stay away... Is the supervisors, "think" they own the entire company, acting way above their pay grade and treating new employees like they're nothing. Two, the supervisors are so lazy they won't train new personel properly and throw you out by yourself. Lastly, the manager of the district is so blind he can't even see how bad the supervisors are to the company... so.. stay away from this company and find a different job you'll be glad you did.
Cons
Management, Supervisors
It used to be good
N/A (Former Employee) –  OhJune 29, 2016
They will stab you in the back in a heartbeat. The owner of the company is just greedy and could care less about his employees. Management in the office is also horrible. Things never remain the same.
Good easy work
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Malvern, OHJune 15, 2016
I learned minimal things about auto body and that it is something that i like to do. It was only me and another person so no coworker problems. Good times and a fun atmosphere
Pros
Good easy work
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, OHOctober 31, 2014
My co-workers are fantastic we work together to get things done. My supervisor is the best thus far, but the people above my supervisor are very carefree to their employees. We drive about 16 hours a day from site to site making sure our equipment is up to date and working properly to ensure the safety of the companies on that site from gas. Our offer letters gave us a lot but in all reality we got none of it. We keep busting our rears to keep getting things taken from us.
Very rewarding job.
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, OHSeptember 11, 2014
Dealt in customer service, responded to emergency H2S call outs. Performed rescue operations when needed. Installed and repaired RAE monitoring systems.
Pros
One week on- One Week off.
Cons
Poor benefits, poor management.
Always On-call
Site Health and Safety Representative/Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEDecember 16, 2013
You're sent to projects last minute. Your project may be fantastic, however it's hard to manage time when you're called last minute. You are compesated somewhat for relocation, or meals, but it's not guaranteed.
Pros
Field Management is great
Cons
No Healthcare
Great company
Safety Coordinator (Lead) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 20, 2013
I have worked with them in the past and they work with you well.
Best company Ever
Safety Officer (HSO) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2013
I'd work for these guys anytime they ask.I worked as safety for them in NY doing recovery and clean up efforts for the flood that happened. They where always available to help when i needed it they made me very comfortable with my position and the people I had to work with. There were a few little bumps along the road but that's with every job.
Pros
All pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TekSolv. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6