TekSolv Employee Reviews

The supervisors are a JOKE
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Buckhannon, WVAugust 4, 2016
I'm not going into all the details but the number one reason to stay away... Is the supervisors, "think" they own the entire company, acting way above their pay grade and treating new employees like they're nothing. Two, the supervisors are so lazy they won't train new personel properly and throw you out by yourself. Lastly, the manager of the district is so blind he can't even see how bad the supervisors are to the company... so.. stay away from this company and find a different job you'll be glad you did.
Cons
Management, Supervisors
It used to be good
N/A (Former Employee) –  OhJune 29, 2016
They will stab you in the back in a heartbeat. The owner of the company is just greedy and could care less about his employees. Management in the office is also horrible. Things never remain the same.
Good easy work
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Malvern, OHJune 15, 2016
I learned minimal things about auto body and that it is something that i like to do. It was only me and another person so no coworker problems. Good times and a fun atmosphere
Pros
Good easy work
Very rewarding job.
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, OHSeptember 11, 2014
Dealt in customer service, responded to emergency H2S call outs. Performed rescue operations when needed. Installed and repaired RAE monitoring systems.
Pros
one week on- one week off.
Cons
poor benefits, poor management.
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, OHOctober 31, 2014
My co-workers are fantastic we work together to get things done. My supervisor is the best thus far, but the people above my supervisor are very carefree to their employees. We drive about 16 hours a day from site to site making sure our equipment is up to date and working properly to ensure the safety of the companies on that site from gas. Our offer letters gave us a lot but in all reality we got none of it. We keep busting our rears to keep getting things taken from us.
Always On-call
Site Health and Safety Representative/Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEDecember 16, 2013
You're sent to projects last minute. Your project may be fantastic, however it's hard to manage time when you're called last minute. You are compesated somewhat for relocation, or meals, but it's not guaranteed.
Pros
field management is great
Cons
no healthcare
Best company Ever
Safety Officer (HSO) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2013
I'd work for these guys anytime they ask.I worked as safety for them in NY doing recovery and clean up efforts for the flood that happened. They where always available to help when i needed it they made me very comfortable with my position and the people I had to work with. There were a few little bumps along the road but that's with every job.
Pros
all pros
Great company
Safety Coordinator (Lead) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 20, 2013
I have worked with them in the past and they work with you well.

Want to know more about TekSolv?

Ask a question