Position Available: Customer Service Project Coordinator - Telecom
Company: TelCon Associates
Overland Park, Kansas
Salary: To be determined based on experience.
Hours: 8:00 - 5:00
TelCon Associates assists customers with their telecommunications needs within their multi-location offices. Requests consist of installing or removing services, repairing or troubleshooting existing services, recommending and coordinating new services, offering cost saving suggestions, and managing telecom bills. The Customer Service Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and managing customer projects in order to meet or exceed deadlines. The projects may include: gathering carrier information, entering account information into a database, completing location surveys, implementing orders, and fulfilling customer requests.
- Obtaining customer account information according to procedures.
- Entering information into a proprietary database.
- Communicating with customers.
- Requesting information from vendors.
- Responding to internal or external information requests.
- Running reports to confirm timelines and accuracy on all projects.
- Creating and completing tickets for additional information or problem resolution.
- Following up on all activities to ensure resolution.
- Working in a team environment to accomplish the above responsibilities.
- Developing and establishing relationships with internal and external customers.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Data entry skills.
- Experience meeting daily and weekly deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under stress and pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Technical aptitude. A telecommunications background is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to a new situation.
- Comfortable making decisions and taking action with limited supervision.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable working within in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
TelCon Associates is a small business that offers great benefits and provides a comfortable, flexible, work environment in which all employees are encouraged to be involved in the success of the business.