A San Diego Telecommunications/IT Company is now hiring Account Executives with a proven track record of CLOSING THE DEAL. The Account Executive is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals and is responsible for initial contact with customers, follow-up, proposal preparation, making customer presentations, and seeing the sale through to the signing of the contract. The position is also responsible for maintaining on-going relationships with assigned accounts. Account Executive must be driven, focused, sales orientated, well-spoken, intelligent individual with an emphasis on meeting and exceeding goals.
- Develop new and existing accounts through effective prospecting, networking, solution selling and closing.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships.
- Identify and conduct effective networking activities with solution partners, consultants and other professionals to maximize revenue and generate new business.
- Leverage web tools, social media and collaborative applications to communicate and network with customers and prospects.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience selling Toshiba, Shoretel or NEC ideal but not required
- Requires a motivated, self-starting, goal-oriented individual. Must possess a high degree of maturity and integrity in dealing with customers and fellow employees.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of products and services being marketed, and must participate in on-line training by manufacturers to remain current on product lines.
- Must be able to effectively interpret customer needs
- Must possess excellent presentation skills.
- Should be well-organized, energetic, enthusiastic and have a helpful, customer- oriented approach to business.
Our company was founded over 25 years ago, right here in San Diego. We've worked hard to become the "one-stop" support center for the main elements of corporate Telecommunications and IT:
- Design and install phone systems for companies, hotels, government agencies. . .etc.
- Move and service existing phone systems
- Install cabling for both voice and data applications
- Configure and order dial tone for local, long distance and internet access
- Offer all aspects of managed IT and Network Services
- Design and Install video surveillance systems (CCTV)
- Design and install wireless networks