Please do not apply if you have no experience in PLC programming.
You will develop PLC and User interface applications for manufacturing processes and shop floor applications. Projects include programming a variety of Programmable Logic Controllers, including those manufactured by Rockwell, GE, Modicon, and Siemens. Projects also include the development and modification of user interfaces normally associated with PLC environments, including Wonderware In-Touch, ArchestrA, System Platform, Wonderware Historian, and Citech.
Responsibilities and attributes to be successful here
- Design and implement PLC-based control systems
- Understand PLC I/O discrete and analog wiring standards and implementation
- Read and modify electrical drawings
- Commit to results, deadlines, and budgets
- Maintain clear standards of personal integrity and business ethics
You need a reasonable commute to our office in St. Charles, Illinois, 35 miles directly west of Chicago. You should be able to travel, and some trips may be international, so your work status must be unencumbered.
This is a small, privately-held firm that has been in business for 37 years, a long time in the consulting world. We develop longstanding partnerships with major industrial companies. Client satisfaction is everything. When their business expands, we’re part of their development. When they need to reduce staff, they can outsource to us without going overseas. We will be here in 15 years and hope you are too.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Medical/life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement