Telecare Corporation Employee Reviews

Caring supportive work environment
Designated Mental Health Professional (DMHP) (Current Employee) –  Tumwater, WANovember 3, 2016
I am new here and the facility is also new so I is probably too early for me to make any meaningful comments. The paid training has been thorough and comprehensive. The coworkers and management seem to get along well and everyone in very friendly.
Pros
The compensation package is generous.
Cons
Somewhat disorganized during start-up phase.
Regional Business Office Manager
Regional Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CADecember 5, 2016
This was a temporary position that gave me experience in the management in multiple location management. Although the position was suppose to lead to a permanent position the company decided to fill the permanent position from within. Overall a good experience
Cons
Temporary assignment that did not lead to full time permanent
Productive place to work
RN Charge Nurse/Unit Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CANovember 24, 2016
Excellent experience with patients & coworkers. Generally a caring & supportive working environment. Hours can be long as there can be difficulty with having enough regular employees on staff.
Pros
Client direct care experience with excellent employee benefits
Cons
Salary may less competitive than acute care hospital
Loved this place, but works on county contract and has no guarantee of longevity.
Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Sacramento County, CAJuly 25, 2016
One of the best places I have worked and loved the staff, corporation, recovery processes, training, inservices available, programs and services offered to memebers. Wish they had more offices for me to transfer after we lost a county contract to another company. I keep checking for new locations though.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Offices can close with little notice.
Horrible place to work!!!!!
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San diegoJuly 14, 2016
The IHOT team one of the most worst places to work! The program manager Rosalinda is suffering from some kind of personality disorder. She constantly over steps her boundaries by sharing too much about her personal life, if she feels you aren't giving her attention, she will turn on you. IHOT has a new team leader and Director every few weeks, that should give you a hint about this place?She Lacks the supervisory experience and professional attitude to lead the IHOT team.
Pros
Some decent folks with strong work ethics.
Cons
Lousy leadership!
great company
LVN, Mental Health (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 13, 2016
they take good care of their employees through benefits, autonomy (at the San Diego GTR program), strong morale/fun environment, and lots of training opportunities. It's a fantastic job for an LVN.
Pros
lots of autonomy, strong morale, great benefits
Cons
this work entails building rapport with poeple suffering from severe mental illnesses
Worst Management Team EVER
PSC (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 28, 2016
Very punitive management team with poor communication skills and high favoritism. Nothing is ever good enough, job and expectations changes daily, and micro managed like no other. Your not allowed to leave the premises for your breaks, and treated like a child.
Pros
Working with the clients
Cons
Familylike atmosphere. Fun and and easy-going
Psychiatric Technician (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CANovember 29, 2016
Cool place to work if you work independently without the need to be micro-managed. High turn over rate and poor management. But an otherwise, friendly environment.
Pros
FOOD, FOOD, FOOD!!
Cons
Poor salary
very stressful and no communictaion
Personal Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Belmont, CAMay 11, 2016
typical day starts off walking in the building and having a completely whole new schedule for the day. a day after you had sat down in the team meeting making and agreeing upon your schedule. that's the very least. most enjoyable part of the job is of course helping the clients.
Pros
free begals on tuesday morning staff meetings. thats about it.
Cons
headaches, stress, not organized and adding new assignments to your schedule last min.
Great company that offers potential to grow.
Personal Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 18, 2016
Love working for Telecare SOAR in Sacramento. The company provides training and tuition assistance. They strive to help those in community who suffers from a severe mental illness.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
Wages
Program Administrator - San Diego
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 19, 2016
Outreach program with dysfunctional team leaders, program administrator not qualified for the position with poor leadership experience, 'talks the talk' unable to make decisions, self absorbed. "Who you know" mentality in upper management. Management left to own devices and staff not held accountable.
Pros
Mission statement.
Cons
Inexperienced leadership. Low pay.
Please note that the above review is NOT for the Bellevue NE Location
RN Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, NEAugust 18, 2016
This is a GREAT place to work with support, teamwork and great Benefits. The environment is spacious and clean. The staff here is fun to work with and so are the clients.
Horrible place to work
PSC (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORApril 21, 2016
After working for Telecare for over 3 years with no advancement and recieving a MSW I finally had to quit. I loved the mission statement the company is built on but the company's managers do not follow it. If you are looking for a company that over works their workers with no thanks, no advancement if you don't kiss.... than this is the place for you. Health benefits are great however, you will find yourself using them due to the high stress load at work and its not the clients but the rest of the staff stressing you out. For more than 3 years I was required to put on my time card I recieved a lunch when I never could leave because I was single staffed. I would not recommond for anyone to work for Telecare.
Pros
Health benifits
Cons
NO breaks/ lunches
Terrible management
PSCII (Current Employee) –  Camarillo, CAMay 8, 2016
Working here is like working in a bad circus. Too much paper work and lazy managers that only like to micromanage and not do much else. Health and safety violations everywhere that endanger staff and the residents you try to help. This company only cares about profit and not about helping people.
Pros
its a job
Cons
Managers, coworkers, and dangerous safety violations.
Excellent Company
Personal Services Coordinator 1 (Former Employee) –  Stults House, PORTLAND, ORApril 20, 2016
Telecare is a great organization with a positive work culture. As an employee I was able to express any concern I had and was encouraged to give feedback to management.

Telecare treats clients with love and care and respect for individual's independence.

The pay and opportunities for advancement could use some attention from management.
Pros
Excellent culture, compassionate management
Cons
Middle of the road wages
Professional and Productive
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  La Habra, CASeptember 17, 2016
I enjoyed my time into putting together my resume overall. The questions are very detailed for individuals background.
Pros
Healthcare and lunch break
Cons
Short breaks
Productive and Fun
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 22, 2016
I love my job and Telecare is awesome. Telecare is flexible, they work with you during though times and the culture is great. Working for Telecare has open my eyes and I enjoy coming to work.
Very well managed
RECOVERY SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Ceres, CAJune 6, 2016
I like Telecare, but unfortunately it is only per diem. But, they do a phenominal job taking care of the patients. All employees there want to be there, for the job and not the check
Pros
Very nice and caring staff
Cons
Lack of hours
Team Enviroment, Educational
Distributed marketing brochures (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXFebruary 26, 2016
• Distributed marketing brochures to promote new procedures and classes within the hospital.
• Maintained on call schedule for physicians within hospital and partnering clinics, and patient scheduling.
• Handled class registrations such as: diabetes, cancer, birthing, family support, and other various educational courses to heighten patient awareness; provided support services for patients.
Best company ever!!!!
Residential Counselor/PSC (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAJuly 15, 2016
Best company to work for ever!!!! Feels like a family and the admin dept is great!!! There is no other place in the world like working for tele care period!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telecare Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.