Leading distributor of consumer telecommunications products, including premium prepaid calling cards to the Hispanic Market, is seeking an ambitious, passionate and tireless individual to partner with us by joining our field sales team. Experience running and developing routes in ethnic and Hispanic markets preferred.
The candidate should have experience in Route/Outside Sales targeting and acquiring new business. The position requires proven skills in selling to convenience, grocery and ethnic stores.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter with a drive to sell and who welcomes accountability of earning performance-based compensation in a demanding and highly competitive industry. Entrepreneurial selling skills and proven experience in providing high quality sales and customer service is a must.
- Achieve financial targets by maintaining existing accounts and adding new accounts to fortify your territory
- Grow volume and revenue via 100% ownership and responsibility to sell, fill orders, and proper merchandising
- Provide high quality customer service to the entire account base
- Responsible for executing daily sales calls and route execution
- Visit 8 to 10 stores per day
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Outside / On-Location Sales Experience (DSD - Direct Store Delivery)
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced work environment
- Professional accomplishments that reflect self-motivation, initiative, independence and strong interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented / Highly MONEY motivated
- Works well independently and as a team player
- Clean driving record and reliable vehicle
- Comfortable driving for long periods of time
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a PLUS
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 25 pounds
Base Salary + Monthly Commissions with potential to earn $50K annually
Monthly Car Allowance and Gas Card
Paid vacation, holiday, sick and personal days
Medical / Dental / Vision / Life and Disability insurance
Applicant will cover a route in Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo and surrounding areas.
Residence in Oakland, CA is preferred.