Teleflex Employee Reviews

A great company with many career opportunties
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 20, 2017
I enjoyed working at Teleflex. During the five years I worked there, I was promoted twice. There are several divisions that offer many opportunities for career growth.
Hours are not great
Medical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAMarch 10, 2017
At my time at teleflex I didn't enjoy it. The hours were not my strength too early in the morning. Not enough opportunity to grow in the company, but management is good.
Worst company ever
HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 7, 2017
This was the worst company I have ever worked for and I have been in the workforce for over 30 years. The whole management team was very unprofessional. I felt like I had taken a step back in time and was back in Jr High school
Pros
Paid weekly
Dependable employer
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NC 27203February 25, 2017
The ability to work a full-time position with dependable hours and wonderful peers led me to spend 13 years with this company. The management was very good to work for.
Amazing benefits and that's where the fun stops
Quality Assurance Microbiologist (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILFebruary 20, 2017
Maybe my facility was unique, but what kept so many people there for as long as it did is the out of this world benefits. There is a very toxic culture that comes from the top down. No one is comfortable with such fear of job security. As a result it is hard to work with people because no one wants to be associated with something if it goes wrong.
Pros
benefits well above average, lots of time off
Cons
no one to cover your work when you're off, toxic culture
Productive and a wonderful environment
Quality Lead-Instrumentation (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 18, 2017
“HOT” items were priority. I learned new testing methods in a family-oriented environment with management and colleagues. I enjoyed everyday!
Pros
Employee appreciation dinners
Not the best place to work.
Extuder/molder Operator (Current Employee) –  Jaffrey, NHFebruary 8, 2017
Not a horrible job but not for everyone ,benefits are nice but they force you to use a week of your PTO for forced company shutdowns so it might as well not be yours. This company doesn't care that much about quality over numbers and pushes employees to get parts they don't think meet their own standards out the door. The leadership in the company is sub-par as they don't always look at the bigger picture and don't seem to show any room for employee growth in the way of pay or positions.
Pros
free coffee and a quick hire
Cons
Work environment.
Unstable work environment
Human Resources Business Partner (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAFebruary 2, 2017
Not a lot of stability at this company. Management and the executive team is quick to pull the trigger and move jobs overseas, impacting large volumes of employees at once.
Great organization to work for!
Director & Senior Director of Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 30, 2017
Perfect size for the organization to maintain its entrepreneurial spirit while having the systems and formality of a big company.
Global footprint optimized to provide customers with good service.
Pros
Entreprenurial spirit
Cons
Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 25, 2017
Teleflex was involved in a major effort to be considered an Irish company for tax purposes. This led to jobs being moved for purely tax reasons which did not always make operation sense.
great pay
Medical Kit Assembler (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJanuary 19, 2017
Teleflex was a great place to work,the benefits were great. We had 401k match and the insurance was good.Supervision was great we were treated to special lunches for our hard work and dedication.
Pros
paid vacation
Cons
some co workers were lazy
Job where you help others
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jaffrey, NHDecember 28, 2016
Making medical products for hospitals.
Learned how to mold sheaths, make needles, learned a machine called drill slit and how to peel test the sheaths.
My supervisor was a nice guy never had any problems and if i needed help or had a problem i had no trouble going to him.
Co-workers were nice. There was no hardest part of the day.
The most enjoyable part of the day was the whole day but mainly going home to go to bed.
went in and performed my duties to the best of my ability
Inventory control lead (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MS 38654December 8, 2016
There is a lot of people who want to be bosses. There is a lot of me me me instead of a team effort as far as shifts are concerned. If they could just all learn that Teleflex is one team ,one goal, then they would really go far.
Over time is never 24 hrs notice....but mostly towards the end of shift kind of thing making it hard for associates who have to organize for their rides home.
Very easy for a team lead or supervisor to get fired based on what an associate has reported.
Spies are hired to watch their leads and supervisors which I found very belittling and unfair treatment.
Pros
Good pay, 401K, paid vacation
Cons
High turn over rate
Was a great place to work before announcement of shut down
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCDecember 3, 2016
I worked for Teleflex for a total of 3 1/2 years. 1 year with a temp. After my firdt year teleflex hired me on full time. In my 3 years I got a 7 dollar raise. Advancing in my positions
I Went from a kit assembler to a material handler then a production specialist. Running a line of 20+ people.the managers were ok. Sometimes wouldn't address issues with employees on the line. But overall a great place to work. I hate that they are closing I loved my job. Everyone I worked with super nice like family.
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
Shutdown of plant in process
horrible
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Rindge, NHDecember 2, 2016
I only worked there for a month and they like never really gave me a reason why I am not working there any more the co workers were alright I mean I pretty much knew a lot of my co workers there because of my mom
It is OK.
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCNovember 27, 2016
It is an OK place to work, just not enough money and not what I am use to. The people I work for are very nice to work for. The plant is located in Asheboro NC.
Good company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNOctober 6, 2016
Good place to work and learn. Management is good to work with the benefits are fine if you can handle a low wage. All and all a decent place to work at
Pros
Four day work week
Cons
Low pay
fun to work
Senior Product Development Technician (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNSeptember 1, 2016
co-workers are friendly and easy to work with.
learn a lot how to do shop flood and mp. management are good . very enjoyable working with my boss.
Creating a Productive Atmosphere
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 30, 2016
My job as a Regional Manager is not to motivate my employees, but to inspire them to be successful in the pursuit of their professional goals! It is also an expectation to support all company initiatives, hire & develop talent individuals, and always make plan. I have worked hard to create a culture with my team to be competitive with each other and every good rep takes on more than they can handle in terms of Pipeline activity. My best reps call me all the time and embrace the Leadership Style of the "One Minute Manager".
Pros
Work-Life Balance
Cons
Compensation
I love my job
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSAugust 17, 2016
I love working here at Teleflex, my job is simple and easy, I learn new things everyday with SAP, management is great they work with you as long as you do your job. The only thing bad about working here is the pay.
Pros
45 min lunch, rewards, overtime, PTO, great benefits and healthcare
Cons
the pay isn't great and the yearly raise is worthless

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleflex. Our community is ready to answer.

82%