Teleflex Employee Reviews

Great
EZ-IO Educator (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJanuary 10, 2018
Lots of education, good pay. Havent had much work lately. Scheduling is easy when there is work though. All in all a good company to work for as a side job.
Very rewarding and Challenging
Clinical Education Manager (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 7, 2018
Great place to work but too much turnover in Clinicals and management, They have great products which I believe in as a Vascular Access Nurse so it makes it easy to support the product portfolio
Sr. Manager, R&D Anesthesia (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 4, 2018
Good place to work and grow. Good opportunities to advance, but it require time and dedication.
Great people to work with.
Sometimes needs more clarity and direction.
Very Good Job
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILDecember 28, 2017
Teleflex is a very good company to work for. The company produces medical products so it is a bit serious. Workers are very good, management needs some improvement.
Ok place to work
Sterilizer Operator (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCDecember 22, 2017
Work around with alot of nice workers. Manager and supervisors are good to you. But other then that you dealt with one or two lazy co workers that didn't wanna work and you have to come in the next day to get it done.
Fast paced production work.
Class B machine operator (Former Employee) –  Limerick, PADecember 20, 2017
Had different jobs practically every night which was good, learned a lot of machinery operation, nice people to work with good pay for the time, very good supervisor.
Pros
Learned a lot of new skills.
Review
Vascular Access Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West, TXDecember 4, 2017
Had many call points within one facility
Product was well liked by Doctors
Management was passionate about seeing people succeed.
The travel was the hardest part of the job
Was better before the buyout
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNDecember 2, 2017
Under Howard's management, the company was a great place to work. Since being acquired by Teleflex, the environment is hostile and the employees are cutthroat, stressed out, and have little respect for each other. Remaining employees are seeking a way out, upper management is constantly stressed out that they will be let go. Teleflex came in and cut everybody who was above a certain paygrade. No job security anymore, benefits are worse (exception is the 401k). The company used to be collaborative, safe, and productive - company observed consistent growth year-to-year under Howard's supervision. Now, I doubt this growth will remain, as many who were essential to the company have left to companies where their talent will be acknowledged. Further, salary sucks and there is no incentive for mid or lower level employees to reach or exceed production goals.
Pros
affordable insurance, 401k matching
Cons
micromanagement, stressful environment
work place
Documentation Clerk (Former Employee) –  Reading, PANovember 16, 2017
Is a flexible work place you could make up hours if you where out or you had to leave early , the manager where are great they have communication with the employees. I learned a lot on the documentation area. I enjoyed my job.
I enjoyed working fot this company.
Warehouse Coach (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, N.C.November 9, 2017
Arrow/Telefex was a great place for me to work. I was offered another opportunity at Corning that actually took me two years to accept because I didn't think I could do anything else since I had been there since high school (28 years) but I gave Corning a shot and I never regreated leaving.
Pros
Rewarded when meet goals
great place, wondeful people
Lead Technician/Production (Former Employee) –  Rancho Santa Margarita, CANovember 2, 2017
This is a good place to work I would recommended this place to anyone trying to get there foot in the door for medical device experience. Leadership is great overall a really great company, I really hate that I had to leave this place.
Pros
The company in general
Cons
The drive for me.
Productive company
Machine Operator, Floor assembler, Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Wyomissing, PANovember 2, 2017
Everyone does their jobs. respects one another and provides great work experience, enjoyed working for the company for the many years that I have. I was unfortunate that I had to leave due to the company relocating to another country.
Fun work environment
Bi-lingual Contracts Coordinator (Current Employee) –  RTP,NCOctober 30, 2017
Teleflex has a strong collaborative environment with some managers fostering a culture of empowerment and work ownership. This is a company that truly cares about its employees and ensures that it retains its employees by any means necessary.
Pros
Autonomy, great worklife balance
Cons
Career advancement is limited, compensation isn't the best
Friendly workers
Medical Assembly (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNOctober 30, 2017
start off by getting dress in a gown and gloves. due to working a clean room it was a requirement. Sometimes depending on whats at task that would determent what I have to cut to length that day.
Pros
quite environment
Cons
fast pace work to meet deadlines
good group of coworkers
Extruder Operator (Former Employee) –  Jaffrey, NHOctober 22, 2017
everyone seem to understand you were here for a reason and not just a paycheck, everyone seemed to get along to get the work done each day. coworkers helped each other if needed.
Pros
good ppl to wwork with
Cons
very fast pace
Nice environment and people
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wyomissing, PAOctober 20, 2017
Teleflex was a warm and enjoyable company to work for. They lacked some professional growth opportunities and have had some economic contraction in their production sites.
Cons
Lacks career growth opportunities
Well paying job
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCOctober 6, 2017
Teleflex Medical was a good place to work at. Due to the plant closing and moving to Mex. there was no longer advancement. but overall it was a good place to work at. Met alot of very dedicated worker that put quality in everything they did especially knowing that the product was going to be used on a patient.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Repetitive, sedentary work. Poor management. Interesting process and equipment.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Jaffrey, NHOctober 4, 2017
Not the worst place to work. Hiring more competent supervisory staff would improve the experience tenfold. Apparently I have to write this review so I'm just going to take up space here.
was good while it lasted.
Medical Device Manufacturer (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAOctober 2, 2017
Served me well under former owner Arrow International, but once Teleflex took over so did coperate greed. Company to close begining of 2019. more work for same pay, losing people to other jobs before they lose their's totally.
poor management
Shipping Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSOctober 2, 2017
The management team is a poor excuse you got to suck up to them to move up there if not you just there. The vacation is good. Someone can just go in the office on you and lie and they believe it. I would not ask no one to come work for them.
Pros
good vacation
Cons
work long hours