Teleflex Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCApril 21, 2016
An innovative medical device company that connects clinicians to clinical solutions. Teleflex is committed to solving the global challenges of the changing healthcare environment in the areas of critical care and surgical applications by providing products that are less invasive, reduce infections, and improve patient safety.
review for job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCApril 21, 2016
I loved the job was a clean room facility and I was a trainer here and worked on assembly line. the hardest part was when we had a fast kit and we had to put all our parts in before six seconds, and we can have up to six parts.
shipping
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MS 38654April 13, 2016
work 24 7 Monday-sunday ,management bad,dont receive bonus, only good thing is 3week vacation Teleflex is a bad company to work for
fun friendly enviroment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 2, 2016
Loved this company everybody was friendly nobody had any problems. everyone was close. The work wasn't stressful. it wasn't the type of job that would give some type of damage ex. your hand hurting or back hurting.
Pros
family like work enviroment
Cons
the company closed
Stable and rewarding
Final Auditer (Former Employee) –  Hillsdale, MI 49242March 16, 2016
Teleflex was my only factory job that I have had. I worked second shift four days a week at ten hours a day. I feel that having a three day weekend was relaxing and rewarding as you could get errands completed on the weekday off.
During my time at Teleflex I learned to work as a team to accomplish a common goal. Whether I was working on a molding machine, staking press or all the processes in between I was learning and gaining experience that I will use the rest of my life.
I think the hardest part of the job was when a machine had gone down for a while and I had to work harder to catch up to get the orders out the door on time. I really enjoyed being able to work with other and not only get to know them but to be able to work with them as equals.
Pros
Four day work week and great environment.
Cons
Long hours and exausting when it was too hot.
Secure Job with Great Vacation Time
Melt-Extrusion Operator (Current Employee) –  Jaffrey, NHMarch 16, 2016
Teleflex is a great job to work at if you want security, benefits, and a job that requires no experience in order to be successful.

They train, hands-on, right from the first day. Safety is a huge priority here. Coworkers all get along, and most of the time the day is scheduled and in process by the time you get there to follow the previous shift.

You start out with 3 weeks of paid vacation after you are hired on from the temp agency. 4 weeks after 5 years, and 5 weeks after 10 years. You can't really beat that!

Paid breaks, first break 20 mins, second break 30 minutes.

Hardest part of the job is the pay. $10/hr first shift, 12/hr second shift, 13/hr third. Not much to live off of, and raises are only cents on the dollar.

All in all, yes, I would recommend Teleflex to someone who is looking for a job.
average job with no advancement
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2016
Job is ok with little to no advancement. Management only care about travelling and enjoying themselves. Hierarchy is very flat. Not a place to work long term unless you're in management.
Stay away
Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCFebruary 23, 2016
Not a good place to work. Commodity products, little innovation, continuous change and a culture rife with insecurity on the executive level.
Flexible work place with laid back atmosphere
Quality Engineer Intern (Current Employee) –  Coventry, CTFebruary 23, 2016
As an intern, my work day was rarely set in stone, I usually would do whatever my boss would ask me to do on any given day. The hours were very flexible as the majority of my time working here I was in school and the company understood that was my primary concern. I learned a lot about what it takes to produce a medical device and to have it be ready for sale on the market, as well as how to introduce new products on the market and how long it takes for approval through working with the R&D department as well. As a disclaimer on the ratings above, interns did not receive any benefits or job advancement, so those ratings are not truly accurate.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Tends to be slow
Nice work environment that rapidly declined.
Sr. Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILJanuary 29, 2016
Teleflex use to be a great place to work, with great chances to advance. This ended when a new GM was installed into the facility. At that point, it turned into a hostile work environment. Employees were treated with no respect. The employees were/are working in fear for their jobs each day. The new GM seems to enjoy running the company by striking fear into his employees. Good people started to leave for a better place to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was when the old GM ran the facility. You felt like you were part of something bigger than yourself. You were noticed for the good things you did.
Pros
None now
Cons
Hostile work environment
N/a
Shipping Clerk 1 (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 29, 2016
Benefits are great pay is okay but working there isn't the best place to work turn over rate is extremely high management is poor they don't care about the employee to work here you to be up for the challenges or not seeing much of your family and not getting anything done beside work.
Challenging job in a tough market.
Controller (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 26, 2016
Good long term prospects. At times poor direction from top. Recent top leadership much better. Treated me very well. HR needs improvement.
Pros
very loyal staff of long timers
Cons
many superior peolpe have left in finance
Good team to work with but little opportunity for advancement
Complaint/Adverse Event Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCJanuary 25, 2016
Most of my day consist of receiving, reviewing and entering complaints received via emails or by phone. Several times a day, I have to follow up with the complainant for additional information. I also review complaints from our European affiliates. For part of the week, I also help process complaint samples so they can be sent to the manufacturers for an investigation.

I appreciates my manager's style of indirect supervision but is available when needed. I work well with my team but also work independently since we are each responsible for our set of complaints. The hardest part of my job is there is little variety. The most enjoyable part of my job is the group of people I work with.
Pros
Group outings for team building, good benefits
Cons
Little advancement, limited variety
Very Challenged due management style of promoting
Credit / Collections Analyst (Current Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCJanuary 19, 2016
A typical day at work is always busy for me, because I like to stay on top of the accounts in my portfolio. I've learned a lot about the SAP Software, why they are so behind in technology. A lot of the work is manual. The co-workers are pretty much ok, I' m a people person and like sharing what I've learned with the seasoned co-workers. The hardest part about this job is trusting management and the most enjoyable part of the job is speaking with the customers, and getting payment in for a severe past due invoice.
Pros
Leaving early on Fridays
Cons
Micromanged
Customer Service
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCDecember 9, 2015
I have only been working for this company a couple months but it is a fun environment. The pay is good and nice management.
i have also some experience in hosting at restaurants which isnt in my resume.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCOctober 21, 2015
I loved my job at teleflex, it was very chill and laid back, the supervisor was cool, the job was so easy. sucks its moving to mexico or i would still be there
Machine operating facility
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jaffrey nhOctober 13, 2015
Skills,
line assembly, Daily information input into Microsoft Excel, machine operation, following SOP, use of advanced measuring equipment.

The average day consisted of observing a machine and its measuring units to make sure it was running with in spec, if anything went wrong there was a lot of problem solving that went into getting it to run right again. the machines made extruded medical tubing.
Pros
Paid break, I learned a lot
Cons
no personal connection with management. we were just pawns to management.
just another day
Forklift Operator/ Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Olive BranchOctober 13, 2015
Teleflex is a pretty good company but we have very poor management on site....There is a huge turn over rate here and Im looking daily for something else...
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Very Very poor Management
Growing Company
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch MississippiOctober 9, 2015
I have enjoyed working for this company as I was hired when the warehouse originally opened. There have been many changes in management over the short time that I have been employed and
I have no complaints other than the compensation for the type of
work being done could be better.
Management is rediculious
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSSeptember 28, 2015
I have a thirst for knowledge but there culture is supposed to over the top but is not. No cross training is exceptable. Managers have no sense of operation or systems
Pros
love my co-workers
Cons
pathic work enviorment