TELEFLORA LLC Employee Reviews in United States

excellent employee benefits, bad management, low pay
Customer Service Represenative (Current Employee) –  Paragould, ARNovember 14, 2014
For such a large company, the pay is well below poverty level. Besides department management, the co-workers have positive attitudes, and are good to work with. Feeling appreciated as an employee, I feel, is very important, and helps for better employee performance. Sadly, management finds it easier to point out the employee's shortcomings, rather than praise them on a job well done. A typical day at work is rather stressful, considering the supervisors are right down your throat first thing in the morning, as well as sending demanding emails throughout the day. Everything else aside, I have learned more than just customer service skills, but also people skills.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
poor management, bad pay
Overview
Senior Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OH, Kentucky and MichiganJanuary 25, 2013
My typical day consists of working with 650 accounts on a daily basis, providing feedback,and suggestions to increase volume and exposure. Provide information on Eflorist websites, Credit Card Processing, Point of Sale and the benefits on how it can save time, money and promote more business with little to no work. I travel throughout my territory 70% of the time meeting with owners in person to provide an overview of new and upcoming services, set up computer software programs, Credit Card systems and Point of Sale. Provide on-signt training when needed with owners and staff. I enjoy seeing the results when upgrades have been made, meeting with the owners and staff to be able to answer and provide on sight demonstrations. Working with an existing base and always increasing my territory by attending shows and meeting with prospective customers in person. I am driven to be in the Top 3 at all times, I put forth 120% at all timel. I can be reached 7 days a week to answer any questions or concerns for my customers and home office.
Pros
staying within the top 3 rankings, increasing all aspects of my position.
Cons
na
Things change constantly, Great benefits, Good people to work with (at this location)
Consumer Direct Representative (Current Employee) –  Paragould, ARNovember 30, 2012
Get on the phone and help people buy flowers or help solve their issues with problems with their orders. Only 10 minute breaks. Worst part is angry customers yelling at you and accusing you for something you didn't do. Best part, making people they have received incredible service.
Pros
great benefits and positive leads and supervisors
Cons
no consistency, never exactly know where you are and fear tghat that could be iut.
A once thriving family like company now nothing but a work mill.
CS for Members (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City OklahomaSeptember 15, 2014
I enjoyed the atmosphere and the perks. Management help keep the stress level to a minimum. Then the " Workforce/Realtime" group was created. The Director and Manager of that dept are tyrants to put it nicely. It has become all about the bottom dollar and quantity not quality. Three times in two weeks I showed up for my scheduled shift only to be told I wasn't needed and to leave (MTO) for the day. We were told what days were available for vacation and if you didn't get your request in you lost out. We were pulled from our jobs to do jobs we were not trained on and I cannot stress the micromanagement. If your computer went down and you had to reboot you are pointed because you are not available for a call. Completely out of your control yet you are pointed. I watched long term employees throw their hands up and leave for other opportunities. I worked there four years and have got to say that in those four years I watched the company plummet in terms of good positive morale. A couple of managers tried desperately to keep morale up. They showed caring and understanding but their hands were tied to the point they themselves lost positive morale. I heard someone say 10 yrs ago they had a 30+k membership base, when I left it was just over 11 and dropping. Used to be the "it" place for employment, now it's the "stay away at all costs . Your a warm body in a seat, not an employee. Extremely sad.
benefits
Cons
clueless non caring management, restricted time off, penalties applied on things out of your control.
Great company to work for at home
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  MSMay 12, 2015
A typical day would be waking up not having to go get in your car and drive to work simply because you're working AT HOME!! Nothing hard about this job at all
Pros
Working at home, weekly pay
Cons
Seaonal
Never a dull day...
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 24, 2014
Teleflora was a great place to work. It afforded many opportunities to learn new skills, practices and knowledge. I enjoyed my time there and the work I did. I believed that my contribution helped improve the overall customer experience and improved operations.
Pros
i enjoyed the ability to work independently, knowing my duties and getting them done, without micro management oversight
Cons
poor communication within the corporate structure.
Horrible
N/A (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 30, 2015
Told me I was going to get paid a certain amount and when I got my first paycheck it wasn't what I signed for. It was minimum wage instead so I quit. The training is horrible also. Use to work there over 14 years ago and got paid more then.
Cons
pay, training
Nice working enviornment
senior rep (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 11, 2014
Calling out orders getting all the ones for that day delivered.

I learned that the customer is always right.

The management we have is awesome.

I enjoy working with my co-workers.

The hardest part is trying to get all the orders out for that day.

when everyone recognizes and appreciates all that you do.
Pros
birthday pay
Cons
30 minute lunches
Productive workplace with friendly co-workers.
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARJanuary 20, 2015
Teleflora is a very good place to work, especially for your first job.
People were very friendy and wouldnt hesitate to show me the ropes when I did not know what was going on.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
teleflora would only hire me on seasonal work.
Relaxed place to work
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 27, 2015
Great place to work. The atmosphere is very relaxed and most managers are easy to communicate with. The work environment is really diverse as far as people go and you will find all types of people from different backgrounds.

Want to know more about TELEFLORA LLC?

Ask a question
Amazing place to work! Everyone was a family!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARJuly 10, 2012
I hated to leave there but I was moving. Every day working there was a story. I was close to almost everyone and everyone really cared for each other. The management was great. They were always present and helped in any way they could. Everyone found a way to make work more fun each day.
Productive and fun work enviorment with wonderful and friendly employees
Sales/Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 10, 2014
Duties consist of answering inbound call from customers to help them check on their orders for delivery weather that be checking the status of the order or disputing any issues they may have on the order such as needing an alternate delivery date. Also make some outbound calls to the customers to advise them if there are any issues on the order and try to dispute them right away.
I learned a lot about florists and the work they do.