TELEFLORA LLC

TELEFLORA LLC Employer Reviews

A once thriving family like company now nothing but a work mill.
CS for Members (Former Employee), Oklahoma City OklahomaSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: clueless non caring management, restricted time off, penalties applied on things out of your control.
I enjoyed the atmosphere and the perks. Management help keep the stress level to a minimum. Then the " Workforce/Realtime" group was created. The Director and Manager of that dept are tyrants to put it nicely. It has become all about the bottom dollar and quantity not quality. Three times in two weeks I showed up for my scheduled shift only to be told – more... I wasn't needed and to leave (MTO) for the day. We were told what days were available for vacation and if you didn't get your request in you lost out. We were pulled from our jobs to do jobs we were not trained on and I cannot stress the micromanagement. If your computer went down and you had to reboot you are pointed because you are not available for a call. Completely out of your control yet you are pointed. I watched long term employees throw their hands up and leave for other opportunities. I worked there four years and have got to say that in those four years I watched the company plummet in terms of good positive morale. A couple of managers tried desperately to keep morale up. They showed caring and understanding but their hands were tied to the point they themselves lost positive morale. I heard someone say 10 yrs ago they had a 30+k membership base, when I left it was just over 11 and dropping. Used to be the "it" place for employment, now it's the "stay away at all costs . Your a warm body in a seat, not an employee. Extremely sad. – less
Never a dull day...
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKAugust 24, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed the ability to work independently, knowing my duties and getting them done, without micro management oversight
Cons: poor communication within the corporate structure.
Teleflora was a great place to work. It afforded many opportunities to learn new skills, practices and knowledge. I enjoyed my time there and the work I did. I believed that my contribution helped improve the overall customer experience and improved operations.
Nice working enviornment
senior rep (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 11, 2014
Pros: birthday pay
Cons: 30 minute lunches
Calling out orders getting all the ones for that day delivered.

I learned that the customer is always right.

The management we have is awesome.

I enjoy working with my co-workers.

The hardest part is trying to get all the orders out for that day.

when everyone recognizes and appreciates all that you do.
Productive and fun work enviorment with wonderful and friendly employees
Sales/Service Rep (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 10, 2014
Duties consist of answering inbound call from customers to help them check on their orders for delivery weather that be checking the status of the order or disputing any issues they may have on the order such as needing an alternate delivery date. Also make some outbound calls to the customers to advise them if there are any issues on the order and – more... try to dispute them right away.
I learned a lot about florists and the work they do. – less
Overview
Senior Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee), Cleveland, OH, Kentucky and MichiganJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: staying within the top 3 rankings, increasing all aspects of my position.
Cons: na
My typical day consists of working with 650 accounts on a daily basis, providing feedback,and suggestions to increase volume and exposure. Provide information on Eflorist websites, Credit Card Processing, Point of Sale and the benefits on how it can save time, money and promote more business with little to no work. I travel throughout my territory 70% – more... of the time meeting with owners in person to provide an overview of new and upcoming services, set up computer software programs, Credit Card systems and Point of Sale. Provide on-signt training when needed with owners and staff. I enjoy seeing the results when upgrades have been made, meeting with the owners and staff to be able to answer and provide on sight demonstrations. Working with an existing base and always increasing my territory by attending shows and meeting with prospective customers in person. I am driven to be in the Top 3 at all times, I put forth 120% at all timel. I can be reached 7 days a week to answer any questions or concerns for my customers and home office. – less
Things change constantly, Great benefits, Good people to work with (at this location)
Consumer Direct Representative (Current Employee), Paragould, ARNovember 30, 2012
Pros: great benefits and positive leads and supervisors
Cons: no consistency, never exactly know where you are and fear tghat that could be iut.
Get on the phone and help people buy flowers or help solve their issues with problems with their orders. Only 10 minute breaks. Worst part is angry customers yelling at you and accusing you for something you didn't do. Best part, making people they have received incredible service.
Amazing place to work! Everyone was a family!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Paragould, ARJuly 10, 2012
I hated to leave there but I was moving. Every day working there was a story. I was close to almost everyone and everyone really cared for each other. The management was great. They were always present and helped in any way they could. Everyone found a way to make work more fun each day.