Teleflora Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work, fun and good management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 17, 2016
Took inbound calls for sales and problems with orders, contacted vendors for information on orders, issued credits when needed. I learned just how much I enjoyed customer service work, I had already had experience as a customer service rep. Management was great they keep you informed of policy change and products, Home agent support was outstanding. I enjoyed connecting with my co-workers, the senior agents were quick to help you through a problem, great rapport between other agents. I did not find any part of the job hard. Most enjoyable part was interacting with people and helping them to the best of my ability to resolve their problems within company policy.
Pros
Able to work from home, scheduled hours requested, good experience
Cons
I could not find any cons with the company, if you did as told, you were fine
This was a very team oriented environment.
International Order Manager (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARJune 3, 2016
You were encouraged to build a professional relationship with the customers and your co-workers. A typical day at work was to make sure the customer had all the tools and help they needed to help their business grow. We offered a wide range of products and services to benefit each client. The company provided a lot of opportunity to interact with other employees and also many benefits to maintain a healthy life style. Management was very approachable and we were encouraged to express any ideas we had that could benefit the customer or the company. We were encouraged to embrace change and to treat everyone with respect. Sometimes it was difficult to access new information right away. There needed to be more consistency in updating front line customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers and interacting with co-workers. The job was quick paced and challenging. It was very helpful to receive constructive criticism when necessary and to receive positive feedback for a job well done.
Pros
Very health oriented. We had a gym and also a personal trainer on site. Excellent benifits as well
Cons
Someimes difficult to access new information in a timely manner.
coworkers;
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP TELEFLORA (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARApril 4, 2016
This is a great company to work for. The only problem is when they need to reduce for slow season they find a way to let you go so they won't have to pay unemployment benefits.It really just depends on who you know and what position they are in to advance or stay there. My coworkers made it an enjoyable place to work,we would have parties almost everyday for one reason or another. My immediate supervisors were great about buying us lunch when it was so busy we did;nt have time to take lunch.
Pros
2wk paid vacation 1st yr:/ coworkers/immediate supervisors
Cons
point system on attendance is not same for every employee.
Great People Poor Training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Remote worked at homeFebruary 12, 2016
Very poor training when put into new position. I worked every year seasonally and was great at the sales. I was trained on the program well. Then last season they put me in another department with an old DOS program and did not computer train before putting me on the phones.
Sales positon/customer service
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  oklahoma ciy, okOctober 23, 2015
Assisted in sales of flowers and handled customer service issues through inbound calls.
I like the fact that I handled various issues which kept me on my toes.
The most enjoyable aspect of this job was the interaction with people because I'm a people's person.
Pros
The interaction with people in general.
Cons
This is a seasonal position would prefer a permenant position.
Dated processes
Email Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 11, 2015
Dated processes lack for an overall lack of productivity and innovation. There is also a lack of accountability and an overwhelming amount of red tape when attempting to make advances. Budget is a major issue. Super corporate environment.
workplace and management
Customer Service Call Center (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 9, 2015
i loved my co workers and i also i loved, the salary and the full time hours. the management was very well mannered and showed very much appreciation towards their employees.
Pros
free soda
Cons
Wonderful work atmosphere and easy yet sufficient training
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  OKC, OKMay 11, 2015
I love working for Teleflora! I enjoy helping customers and making them feel happy and secure with ordering flowers through us! :-)
Pros
flexible works hours, great atmosphere
A great Work at Home Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeMarch 10, 2015
I enjoyed helping customers choose floral/edible arrangements. Although it was a seasonal work at home position, it was very nice to be a part of someone's happiness. My skills as a sympathetic and empathetic listener also were important. It also gave me an opportunity to earn an hourly wage as well as bonuses.
Pros
work at home position
Cons
seasonal
Excellent benefits, not so good work atmosphere, horrible pay
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARNovember 9, 2014
For such a large company, the pay is well below poverty level. Besides department management, the co-workers have positive attitudes, and are good to work with. Feeling appreciated as an employee, I feel, is very important, and helps for better employee performance. Sadly, management finds it easier to point out the employee's shortcomings, rather than praise them on a job well done. A typical day at work is rather stressful, considering the supervisors are right down your throat first thing in the morning, as well as sending demanding emails throughout the day. Everything else aside, I have learned more than just customer service skills, but also people skills.
Pros
excellent employee health benefits
Cons
horrible pay, very stressful work atmosphere, poor department management
fun place to work
National Accounts/Canada Accts Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 21, 2014
working for the company is great. The people are awesome, great enviroment and good with helping you balance work and life. Supervisors are wonderful and fun people. Work hours fair.
The benefits are good but there isn't a lot of room for advancement and pay is low
Very fun and can work from home
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Campbellton, FLAugust 15, 2014
Very productive and I can work from home. Unfortunately this is seasonal employment
Pros
able to work from home
Cons
phone not compatible with satellite inernet; seasonal
High Demand
Customer Service / Sales (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 4, 2014
I learned a lot at this company, the most I probably would ever found out without this experience in the flower business
Pros
we received free featured container for the holidays
Cons
overtime during holidays to keep up demand
Productive place to work
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARJune 12, 2014
Handling customer complaints through email department, typing replies, refunding or partially refunding for mistakes, handing out future discounts and trying to keep our customers. taking notes on florists, and their work, good or bad.
Co-workers there were awesome to work with, management always helpful when you have a question.
I loved the people, and the environment, but getting hired on full-time is hard to do. I just keep working all hours they give me, hoping to advance.
Pros
you can vary your schedule
Cons
short breaks
Hard to get Hired directly
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Paragould, ARApril 8, 2014
Go through a temp service to get noticed. Get hired and maintain numbers. Meeting quotas is the hardest, but overall a rewarding job with very fun people. It depends on the department
Pros
company kitchen
Cons
short breaks
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 2, 2014
A typical work day would include logging on the software and receiving various amounts of calls fro customers placing orders for certain items etc.
Fun place to work and be creative
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 20, 2014
Assisting customers with flower choices is fun, but even more fun is creating creative message cards for the deliveries or suggesting extra products to make the order special. The co-workers were nice, management thoughtful and room for advancement plentiful. Exciting from start to finish
Pros
seasonal, closed on sunday. reasonable compensation
Cons
no health insurance
Fast Paced Work Environment
Online Marketing Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 7, 2014
I work in Online Marketing at Teleflora. This is a fast paced environment, every day is busy. There are a lot of meetings, both with vendors, and then there is another office in Oklahoma City, so often meetings are required to communicate with staff there. Like a lot of tech companies, Teleflora is a bit lean-staffed, so people tend to take on a lot of responsibilities. People have a lot of freedom in the work they do to make decisions, and try new things.
Pros
great office location, great cheap/healthy cafeteria
Cons
average salary, long hours
Teleflora
Web Producer/Developer (Former Employee) –  web designerFebruary 13, 2014
coding pages, mockups and wireframes, email campaigns running daily.
Teleflora
Inside Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 12, 2014
Nice environment to work in; very fast paced sales environment.
Pros
hours
Cons
lack of training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleflora. Our community is ready to answer.