Teleflora Employee Reviews

Dated processes
Email Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 11, 2015
Dated processes lack for an overall lack of productivity and innovation. There is also a lack of accountability and an overwhelming amount of red tape when attempting to make advances. Budget is a major issue. Super corporate environment.
workplace and management
Customer Service Call Center (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 9, 2015
i loved my co workers and i also i loved, the salary and the full time hours. the management was very well mannered and showed very much appreciation towards their employees.
Pros
free soda
Cons
Wonderful work atmosphere and easy yet sufficient training
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  OKC, OKMay 11, 2015
I love working for Teleflora! I enjoy helping customers and making them feel happy and secure with ordering flowers through us! :-)
Pros
flexible works hours, great atmosphere
A great Work at Home Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeMarch 10, 2015
I enjoyed helping customers choose floral/edible arrangements. Although it was a seasonal work at home position, it was very nice to be a part of someone's happiness. My skills as a sympathetic and empathetic listener also were important. It also gave me an opportunity to earn an hourly wage as well as bonuses.
Pros
work at home position
Cons
seasonal
Excellent benefits, not so good work atmosphere, horrible pay
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARNovember 9, 2014
For such a large company, the pay is well below poverty level. Besides department management, the co-workers have positive attitudes, and are good to work with. Feeling appreciated as an employee, I feel, is very important, and helps for better employee performance. Sadly, management finds it easier to point out the employee's shortcomings, rather than praise them on a job well done. A typical day at work is rather stressful, considering the supervisors are right down your throat first thing in the morning, as well as sending demanding emails throughout the day. Everything else aside, I have learned more than just customer service skills, but also people skills.
Pros
excellent employee health benefits
Cons
horrible pay, very stressful work atmosphere, poor department management
fun place to work
National Accounts/Canada Accts Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 21, 2014
working for the company is great. The people are awesome, great enviroment and good with helping you balance work and life. Supervisors are wonderful and fun people. Work hours fair.
The benefits are good but there isn't a lot of room for advancement and pay is low
Very fun and can work from home
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Campbellton, FLAugust 15, 2014
Very productive and I can work from home. Unfortunately this is seasonal employment
Pros
able to work from home
Cons
phone not compatible with satellite inernet; seasonal
High Demand
Customer Service / Sales (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 4, 2014
I learned a lot at this company, the most I probably would ever found out without this experience in the flower business
Pros
we received free featured container for the holidays
Cons
overtime during holidays to keep up demand
Productive place to work
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARJune 12, 2014
Handling customer complaints through email department, typing replies, refunding or partially refunding for mistakes, handing out future discounts and trying to keep our customers. taking notes on florists, and their work, good or bad.
Co-workers there were awesome to work with, management always helpful when you have a question.
I loved the people, and the environment, but getting hired on full-time is hard to do. I just keep working all hours they give me, hoping to advance.
Pros
you can vary your schedule
Cons
short breaks
Hard to get Hired directly
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Paragould, ARApril 8, 2014
Go through a temp service to get noticed. Get hired and maintain numbers. Meeting quotas is the hardest, but overall a rewarding job with very fun people. It depends on the department
Pros
company kitchen
Cons
short breaks
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 2, 2014
A typical work day would include logging on the software and receiving various amounts of calls fro customers placing orders for certain items etc.
Fun place to work and be creative
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 20, 2014
Assisting customers with flower choices is fun, but even more fun is creating creative message cards for the deliveries or suggesting extra products to make the order special. The co-workers were nice, management thoughtful and room for advancement plentiful. Exciting from start to finish
Pros
seasonal, closed on sunday. reasonable compensation
Cons
no health insurance
Fast Paced Work Environment
Online Marketing Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 7, 2014
I work in Online Marketing at Teleflora. This is a fast paced environment, every day is busy. There are a lot of meetings, both with vendors, and then there is another office in Oklahoma City, so often meetings are required to communicate with staff there. Like a lot of tech companies, Teleflora is a bit lean-staffed, so people tend to take on a lot of responsibilities. People have a lot of freedom in the work they do to make decisions, and try new things.
Pros
great office location, great cheap/healthy cafeteria
Cons
average salary, long hours
Teleflora
Web Producer/Developer (Former Employee) –  web designerFebruary 13, 2014
coding pages, mockups and wireframes, email campaigns running daily.
Teleflora
Inside Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 12, 2014
Nice environment to work in; very fast paced sales environment.
Pros
hours
Cons
lack of training
good breaks
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 10, 2014
The breaks were great, but the customers were very emotional.
Pros
great amount of breaks
Cons
emotional customers
Teleflora, and excellent company for IT
Managed Services Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 26, 2014
Teleflora is part of the Roll Group, owners of Wonderful!, a brand including various snack nuts and Pomegranate juices, as well as Fiji water.
Teleflora provides business services to florists across the US and Canada. Our clients enjoy numerous benefits, not the least of which are top tier technology support.
working for Teleflora's IT department has been an amazing opportunity in a number of ways. Management (at least on the lower levels) works very closely with the front-line technicians to track problem trends, devise solutions, and implement fixes in as timely a manner as possible. Interaction between tech departments (front line support, escalations, development) is crucial, and well executed here.
Technicians are challenged daily with various problems inherent to any large-scale venture such as this, but the environment is very positive and promotes growth in a very unique way.
Working with our member florists is quite rewarding, as our skills are an absolute necessity to keep many businesses running. We take pride in keeping downtime in our shops to a minimum, allowing our members to focus less on potential technical trouble, and more on building their business.
Pros
excellent heathcare plans companywide, friendly atmosphere
Cons
nothing major, excellent company to work for
Great place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 23, 2014
You really have to connect with the clients. The managers are great and there to help ya and they will. I can say this watch the hours that you ask for and make sure if you don't want to work such hours make sure you tell them and the supervisor in advance.
Wilting flower :(
Consumer Direct Associate (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 18, 2013
I thought this job was going to be something exciting, in training they show you a video with such a friendly environment everybody is so sweet & friendly. Well not true, some of the supervisor does not know how to talk to people in a friendly manner. They have training for only 2 days which doesn't cover a lot of things when you hit the floor. They say they are flexible with working your schedules, well that's a lie.
Pros
weekly pay, free coffee & hot chocolate
Cons
some of the employees, not flexible with schedule
Fun workplace.
Telemarketing/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Paragould, AROctober 30, 2013
Excellent work environment and very nice people to work with. Job was a temporary job that offered various hours.