Teleflora Employee Reviews

It is a Call Center
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 26, 2017
Teleflora is a Call Center.
Very busy & very hectic.
Non Stop from the time you get to work until it is time to get off.
I highly recommend this company to anyone
Pros
Sit down job
Cons
Customers calling in and not knowing what they want.
No other people like them
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 26, 2017
This was an amazing experience and I really miss my team.
fun, productive work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARSeptember 20, 2017
This was my favorite past employer. I had finally reached the period of being hired on full-time, and was, but went thru a separation and relocation that was extremely difficult in my life. I would definitely recommend anyone applying there that was good in that field, which they have several departments, and it's a fast paced job, but relaxed atmosphere.
Pros
temporary holiday positions
Cons
not many full-time positions
Fast Paced Phone and Email Support
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARSeptember 18, 2017
The co-workers were nice and the environment is comfortable. However, it is fast paced both through email and phone work, and it is possible to move to other departments. Advancement is hard to do, but some jobs have plenty of work. Seasonal work is available but may end at any time without any notice.
Loved this place!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARSeptember 16, 2017
Relaxed environment. Intense work. Careful work dealing with sensitive information. Clients and florists can be intense, but with persistence, you can work through it.
A normal day
Agronomist (Former Employee) –  Distrito de LisboaSeptember 6, 2017
In Teleflora i learned fist at all to work and manage big project in the landscaping area, finding solutions for the budget and find solutions with all the people involved in the process including suppliers and sub contractors .

The hardest part of the job was giving quotes to some clients and loose the project because it was impossible to go down more with the prices, knowing that less than that value the job will be bad.

Learned with experience to know a huge range of ornamental plants .
Pros
Any job is always a continuous learning process
Cons
What does not depend of us to achieve our goals
Great temporary job
Administrative Technician (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 20, 2017
Great place to work temporarily, but the low pay and lack of opportunities to advance and lack of raises make it hard to stay for long. Maybe a great first job.
Pros
great people, great management
Cons
low pay, no advancement, frustrated employees
Lovely
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 7, 2017
Very welcoming, good job. Job culture is very diverse. Amazing benefits. Work life is easy to balance. Management is very helpful and down to earth. Great job.
Ever changing industry.
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 9, 2017
Teleflora is owned by The Wonderful Company, which is a very forward thinking company and very successful. Diversity is immense in the businesses they own. Fitness and community support is a huge part of their interest in their employees. The workplace culture in Oklahoma City is that of family. With multiple facilities, there is still closeness and always someone to discuss issues with. I had the opportunity to attend many classes while employed which made progression of my job easier and more interesting. Every day was unique in Human Resources dealing with Immigration, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Benefits, Employee Relations, Employee Activities and more. The most enjoyable part of the job was working closely with all employees, management and finding .
was poorly run
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 5, 2017
I truly enjoyed my work but the environment was not good. Often there was no management or leads during busy times. New trainees were left on the call center floor with no trainer and we were told not to help them at all. In good conscience I couldn't do that. would help even though it caused my called answered count to fall
Pros
excellent chance to hone my service 2 level skills
Cons
poor managment
Season Work from home
Seasonal work at home customer service (Former Employee) –  work from homeMay 25, 2017
Teleflora was a great place to work for. Training was excellent, everyone was very helpful, compensation was fair. Scheduling was liberal, Software was very easy to use.
Temp Service, Fun while it Lasts
Customer Service Representative (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARMay 24, 2017
Teleflora is a fun place with really fun coworkers. It is definitely anything but boring. You're constantly working with customers, and fixing everything you can. They train you efficiently in three days, provide useful resources to work independently, and have coaches to help. The only negative is that you only start as a temp, and only during holidays. There isn't much security, but it's a fun job to have when you get the opportunity.
Pros
Friendly, fun, breaks and lunches, discounts on products, Vto
Cons
No job security, start only as a temp.
Fun and free willing atmosphere with great co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 20, 2017
Process and complete floral orders for customer via the computer and phones. I learned valuable customer service and typing skills and great work environment. The most difficult was irritate or dissatisfied customers which we had to resolve their problems.
Pros
Free gifts and raffles during the shifts
Cons
Just repetive work same issues
Teleflora is an awesome company
Mid Range Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARMarch 29, 2017
Ok so, where to begin... I guess top down.

The management is awesome. Productive review of jobs/tickets and coaching involved without malice. Genuine caring for the benefit of the employee/employer relationship.

The job itself was great while I was there. Working with florists has it's ups and downs but for the most part an extremely positive atmosphere. The company as well as clients show absolute trust in each other so for those of us that can appreciate just getting to work and solving problems; paradise.

The location itself is good to work in. Staff is awesome. Lots of potlucks, Lunches catered from local restaurants, birthdays celebrated etc.

Every year you were given an account with X amount of money to use for charities of your choice. Very cool and philanthropic.

I only wish I had a location near where I moved to so I wouldn't have had to leave the company.
Pros
Supportive and caring environment
Cons
Not a location in every city.
It's work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 1, 2017
That's about it. You can't really advance in the company and the pay isn't very competitive. It use to be fun in the past but anymore there is too much gossip and drama and the numbers are stressful when you have management breathing down your neck all the time.
what I learned
Software Tech (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARJanuary 23, 2017
I learned how to talk customers over the phone to fix their software, step by step until we was able to send their orders. I had a 95% success rate. The other 5 was usually due to bad modems. But I enjoyed interacting with all our customers
Pros
vaction and sick pay
Cons
The soft ware I was working with was being faded out.
It's an alright place to work.
Order Callout (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARJanuary 6, 2017
Could be better and also they could hire more full time employees. Instead they let you work there multiple times for short period of times ranging from 6 to 8 weeks and then they let you go.
Pros
Good environment.
Cons
No job expansion or progressing.
A very terrible company
Customer Service Reprensentative (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARSeptember 8, 2016
My employment with Teleflora was terrible to say the least. I was a seasonal/long-term EC agent, and I was in charge of reading e-mails the customers sent us, which tended to have either complaints or order changes, and then taking the proper steps to insure customer satisfaction with their order. While training was provided, the training was rather vague, as I ran into various numbers of problems after the short (3-day) training course ended. The atmosphere in which I worked was very sordid and dreary. The lighting was very poor, as the energy system was motion-activated, which meant that a certain area of lights would shut off if there was very little movement. There was very little color in the atmosphere and I worked in a 2-person cubicle. I sat at a computer for 40 hours a week, on top of my online education I was receiving at home. I was given two 15-minute breaks and one 30-minute lunch break. The problems were proving to be stressful, so I eventually left.
Pros
two breaks and a lunch
Cons
poor atmosphere, client response, and training
Great Benefits
Senor Agent (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeAugust 20, 2016
I loved the work I did there. Gets really fast paced during the winter months and they hire a lot of seasonal temps. They are phasing out a lot of their core work at home agents. Core agents are full time and work all year long. If you live in Oklahoma City they have a large brick and mortar call center though. Loved selling flowers to people. You need a lot of empathy for the funerals and terminally ill, but it gives you the opportunity to feel good about helping console those people. Of course, around the holidays you are going to sell tons of gift arrangements and that's a blast. You'll meet a ton of great people as co workers. I have made friends there that I know I will keep close the rest of my life.
Pros
Great benefits if you make core
Cons
They are cutting back their Work at Home program
Had great time here
Project Manager, Search Marketing Group (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 16, 2016
Made many friends and launched many projects here. learned a lot about managing multiple large projects at once. Great memories here for sure!
Pros
growing, technology based
Cons
slow, disorgainzed