TELEMED INC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Someone should call and report this place to the Department of Labor!! Period!!
CSR (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNOctober 23, 2017
Facility work environment,conditions are macabre! Stress, effort, time! Labor board on speed dial! Everyone should do this and conditions would change
Pros
The actual CS job itself is not bad! It's everything else from the time you walk in the door!
Cons
No lunch breaks forced to eat at your desk..5mins bathroom breaks
Management/Envoriment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  JcOctober 12, 2017
Just DO NOT work for this company. It will not be worth your time or the stress involved. Owner has lost control or just lets the upper management who has no degrees or experience run those offices.
Pros
Job Functions/Helping Patients
Cons
Productive but not a fun workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNOctober 10, 2017
This is a medical answering service so the job itself is important but the environment is not good at all. The Owner is very rude and nasty to employees.
Pros
Good bonus
Cons
No lunches, 5 min breaks board permitting, work ALL holidays, owner to involved and rude
Very stressful
Advanced scheduler (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNSeptember 23, 2017
Work every holiday...mandatory
Does not follow the labor laws with their employees
Management is horrible
The owner doesn’t engage with the employees just threatings the employees through emAils and vulgar language and derogatory comments
Pros
Helping the patient
Cons
Long hours. Unappreciative to employees. Horrible training
I liked my job..
Day Service Scheduling (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNSeptember 14, 2017
.. but management is horrible. From "Top Row" to the owner. They will scream at you (especially in the Wise Va office), send smart *butt* emails, and nit-pick at everything.. until they need something like staying over or coming in on your day off. They will pile the work load on top of you until you break. They can't keep people, so if you stick it out be prepared to do it all. And that really sucks, because I truely liked the job itself... and this is the same story I heard from most coworkers over the year I was there.
Honestly I'd take the job back if management was changed.
Pros
If you're perfect you can make good money
Cons
Treatment by management, 10-12 hour shifts.. no lunches, lucky if you get 3, 5 min breaks.
bad
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2017
they are unfair and unpredictable. you never know what kind of day your going to have their. whether its arguing with you boss or coworker. management threatening your job , bonus or position. the boss it very unprofessional rude and ghetto. as she would put it
Great company and very friendly co-workers
Training Manager and Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wise, VAMay 29, 2017
My co-workers feel more like family. This is a very friendly environment and I love having the freedom and ability to grow. I have learned so much that I will forever be thankful for.
Good people, bad company
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNMarch 9, 2017
I loved the job part of my position here. I didn't like being treated like work was the only thing I was allowed to do in my life. This is not the job for you if you want breaks or lunches... Or if you have a life outside of work. Good for single people. Not good for people with families or kids that might have to take off if there's an emergency. I don't feel like they care about employees.
Pros
Friendly people, good pay
Cons
5 minute breaks, 10 hour shifts with no lunches, treated poorly, are not allowed to ask off days
Easy job and exciting place to interact with customers.
CSR (Former Employee) –  Wise County, VAJanuary 9, 2017
Job duties were light and hours weren't hard to work. Working with the same people and customers made job duties easier to learn the job.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Hours werr too short