Position: Media/Ad Operations Executive
Location: New York City
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Company share options are awarded to all employees. The number and timing of the award are at the discretion of the Co-Founders.
Telemetry is the leading supplier of Digital Media Forensic solutions for the digital media sector. We are the world’s first and only global infrastructure network designed from the ground up to physically deliver, analyze, audit and verify all aspects of digital media.
Designed, built and innovated by an International Emmy award winning team. Through our ability to shine a transparent light on an otherwise opaque commercial world Telemetry spreads digital media best practice through the veins of this most important of global growth mediums.
Vibrant, young, exciting, engaging, collaborative, challenging and fun!
Our company is in a unique, innovative and commercially inventive position. It is this position that fuels our speedy, spirited and resourceful approach to the pursuit of growth. We grow as a global team, and although we are a technology company we talk to each other.
Whilst we expand, we act like we are a multinational FTSE/NASDAQ 100 corporation. It is this belief and confidence that enables us to contract at the highest level with the largest corporations in existence. Every single one of our team contributes directly to our learning and our wins. We treat each other and our clients fairly and with respect.
We are the leading purveyors of Digital Media Forensics and in order to maintain this position we understand that a career needs to be both mentally challenging and enjoyable.
As a Media Ops Exec you will be responsible for the trafficking and management of some of the world’s largest internet video campaigns.
The role will include implementation and management of advertising campaigns including trafficking, testing, monitoring, and analysis. Candidates will be technically minded and have trafficking experience. Training will be provided but attention to detail is a must.
Specifically the role involves:
- Setting up, executing and monitoring digital campaigns
- Use of propriety tools and technology to import media plans and create ad tags
- Production of internal and external reports detailing campaign performance
- Troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues with delivery
- Knowledgeable with regards to the Internet and operating moderately technical systems
- Working to tight deadlines but cool under pressure in a “live” environment
- Experience in Internet advertising, preferably video
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- A high level of communication skills
- Experience with ad-serving systems eg. DART, AdTech, Atlas.
- Understanding of the workings and limitations of various ad serving platforms
- Confidence in dealing with clients, agencies and publishers
- Knowledge of IAB standards for online video advertising, in particular VAST/VPAID/MRAID