Telenav

Telenav Employer Reviews

its a call center
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJune 26, 2014
heard the CEO talking about minorities in the bathroom one time and before leaving the bathroom made sure no one heard him and his buddy.
Software QA Engineer (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: n/a
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Good place to work. It was fun working on TeleNav.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fun workplace, Bad management
Former Employee (Former Employee), TelecommuterFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches, cool ceo, food trucks, great employees
Cons: poor management decisions, long hours, no weekends off
Overall, Telenav is a great place to work. Good talent and people willing to help each other out.

If I could change one thing is that there are too many "bosses, not enough workers"... Too many managers and directors making poor decisions.

Pay is excellent, but work/life balance is non-existing. With major sites in China, expect to work many nights – more... because of the time difference. – less
fun workplace
Software QA Engineer (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJune 2, 2013
People and culture are among the best I've encountered in my experience. Benefits have improved in the past couple of years. Interesting technology to work with.
Great people, needs more innovative management
Accountant (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMay 31, 2013
Pros: free lunch on thursday and happy hour every friday!
Cons: no opportunity to grow up

There is a general lack of motivation or sense of empowerment in some teams. Work enthusiasm is uneven throughout the organization. Not enough innovation or creative thinking in management – more... to maximize productivity without just making people busier and working on too many things. Execution efficiency is often hampered by the organizational structure. – less
Great Company
Sr. Software Engineer / Geocoding Team Lead (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMarch 14, 2013
good company nice life style friendly productive environment flexible hours
Nice place to start and grow as professional.
Financial Analyst in Operations (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: flexibility, rooms for being creative
Telenav is a good place for hands on different fields as professional individual that wants his/her name in a industry that grows. I learned to create excel modeling and find way to reducing cost in Operations.
Good team work.
Productive company
Software QA Engineer (Current Employee), Sunnyvale,CAOctober 12, 2012
It's nice company to start as QA Engineer. I got a lot of experience of mobile testing.
Easy going, but serious at work.
3D Contract Artist/Texture Painter (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CASeptember 29, 2012
Pros: free food.
Cons: too many hats to wear.
Pleasant place to do work. Sometimes hectic getting things approved.
Review
Software QA Engineer (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAAugust 6, 2012
Pros: various company events, fast communication
Cons: odd and strict hours, micro management in all the bad ways
-Mobile testing using SDK
-Grey box testing using Central Logs
-Grey box using PuTTy
-Black box testing mobile application
Good workplace with friendly environment and ping pong table
Graduate Summer Intern (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJuly 10, 2012
Telenav has a very good working place. I did the internship in last summer at Telenav. The co-workers are very helpful and en-courageous. There are lots of fun in the office. Actually working is fun here. My manager and other team members were very cooperative. I learned a lot of things during my internship period.
Productive company with great benefits
CSR/Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMay 14, 2012
Pros: free lunches, fun events, great healthcare benefits
Cons: short breaks, last minute issues, no training for new projects
Work everyday was the same but there were times where the department would be blasted with late updates and issues, making the day crucial on top of all my daily duties. Company provided great healthcare and fun events for employees with amazing prizes. My fellow co-workers were the best, I think that's what made it hard when I left here because working – more... there for almost 5 years, people there became family. The company outsourced and was moving to another building, so there were ongoing changes and new projects without providing any training. I had to manage doing projects on my own with limited information, also trying to finish up with my personal work on top of that with no approved overtime. I tried my best and appreciate all the work experience from Telenav. – less

About Telenav

Our mission is simple: help make people’s lives less stressful, more productive and more fun when they are on the go. Our – Read more