TelePacific Communications

TelePacific Communications Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, fun coworkers
Cons: A lot of competition
Telepacific Base Management Organization is great to work for. Very strong leadership, a fun work environment and the ability to make a lot of money.
Intense, fast-paced, environment
Learning Consultant II (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 4, 2015
Pros: Comped travel, great office locations
Cons: Life-work balance could be better
TelePacific is an intense, fast-paced environment that continually changes to serve it's customers communication needs. If you are a top producer, this is a great place to be.
An Unknown Company
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 17, 2015
Pros: Competitive compensation
Cons: Weak management
Unfortunately TelePacific is an unknown company due to no advertising or promotion. Also their product prices are at or higher than over telecom providers therefore there is no incentive for business customers to buy.
Great Houston management team and co-workers
Enterprise Business Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 9, 2015
Pros: Great environment
Cons: Negative public perception
Fast-paced environment with a great team of co-workers. Very difficult to overcome a negative perception (by prospects) in this market.
Great Growing Company
Account Manager/Sales Representative (Current Employee), Stockton, CAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: great enviroment
Cons: no cons come to mind
I've worked her for 6 years and I have been treated very well! I started in customer care call center and advanced up to a billing specialist. I learned so much and truly enjoyed the position however I couldn't advance and make additional money so I transferred to account management. I enjoy working with the customers and assisting with any questions they have or needs they may have as well.
Great Experience
Technical support(internship) (Current Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: team environment
Cons: you have to pay for parking
I have learned the process in which a business network is set up. This includes products, testing and the customer experience. The most enjoyable part of this job is that it is very laid back and everyone is willing to help each other.
3 month contract
Project Coordinator (Contract) (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 3, 2015
Daily job functions: Data Entry/ Order Entry, Assist with Spanish speaking customers. Too bad it was only a 3 month contract.
No Work/Life Balance
Manager (Former Employee), CaliforniaJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great sales management, open minded executives, great additional human resource training
Cons: no work/life balance. regardless of the position.
I enjoyed working here however there is no work/life balance.
Fantastic Work Environment - Team Focused! Work hard AND have fun at the same time!
Executive Assistant to Chairman of the Board (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: fantastic boss, professional/healthy relationship. great benefits. flexible work schedule at office and home.
Cons: work alone. in california........
My career at TelePacific Communications was hands down the best position I have ever had!

My typical work day would consist of working out of the Chairman's personal residence/home office - managing emails, hectic travel calendar (domestic/international), internal/external correspondence, respected interface with all executives, colleagues and customers. Event planning and coordination for both corporate/personal events. Staff management, office management, and accurately managing multiple accounts using Quickbooks.

Through this role I learned the importance of accountability, the use of clear communication, the mantra "work hard/play hard", and gained a magnitude of knowledge on how to run a successful business with solid integrity.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom allowed to perform my role effectively, whether working onsite or offsite. With that, the trust and respect shared between my superior and me provided the opportunity to feel involved and appreciated for my contributions to the company. There was a strong sense of accountability throughout the organization which made it a pleasurable, team-oriented work environment.

The hardest part of this position was......leaving it. My husband and I moved to our new home in Washington State in October 2014.
Fun place to work
Premier Account Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: laid back
Cons: no life outside of work
If you like people more than money, do not have a social life and enjoy meeting interesting people then this is the jo b for you.
Account Executive (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: big company with access to upper management
Cons: instillation process still needs work.
Very new company growing and expanding very quickly. Its nice that the training is held in Las Vegas for a whole week. But you do have to front the money so make sure you have a credit card. They are getting better at getting your money back to you.
Productive and great work environment
Account Executive (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 4, 2015
Daily meetings, great team players, good management, when we met our goals we had team outings and that was a blast!
Unorganized
Sales-Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: team event, free lunches
Cons: no secure procedures/processes, limited to no training
A typlical day at work- There was not a day where you went into work and something didnt go wrong. Lots of overtime, especially towards month end.

What I have learned- I have learned that you better be able to think outside of the box and be comfortable and reach out to the right resources and try to learn from anyone you come across. Very limited to no training.

Co-workers-not very professional, no one seems to have an understanding of what they are suppose to be doing. There are a lot of pointing of fingers when things go wrong, and lots of pulling teeth when things needs to get done.

Hardest Part of the job- the constant procedure changes, there was never a set procedure or process. No one was ever on the same page and everyone continued to do things how they saw fit for themselves. Which made the job harder for others.

The most enjoyable part of the job- Were monthly team meetings and team events. There were lots of team building and Quota Buster events which made you let loose for a little bit.
A tough sale with the potential for a great income
Enterprise Business Consultant ❖ Outside (Current Employee), Torrance, CADecember 10, 2014
Pros: commission plan, flexible schedule, great atmosphere
Cons: commission plan, lengthy installs, disconnect between sales and project team
I started working for TelePacific shortly after graduating college, at a time when the economy was still recovering and the job market was slow to hire new young talent. TelePacific was a breath of fresh air from the hourly waged jobs I had held before. For the first time I had a job AND a salary worthy of my UC degree. I am grateful for my time at TelePacific because my business acumen has grown immensely and I was able to learn first hand what it takes to become a successful enterprise salesperson.

At the macro-level, TelePacific is a laid-back working environment that really allowed their reps to become their own brand. They made it quite clear that it was up to the individual how they wanted to sell, support, and pursue their clients. The company of course would provide their own corporate support when needed. I thrived in this environment, marketing myself and my products so effectively that I have been called upon for company marketing campaigns, recruitment videos, and training.

At the micro level, Management has always been very supportive and positive, and it is because of this nurturing and encouraging atmosphere that a young woman with no prior telecom experience was able to do so well. A typical day at the office included: cold calling, setting appointments, attending meetings, following up on past meetings (email/phone), creating price quotes, presenting products/pricing, negotiating the sale, closing business, filing paperwork, monitoring client installs, and day-day customer care.

The world of telecom is a cut-throat commodity sale, and the demands for said – more... services are not as plentiful as one could hope. It is truly a hunter atmosphere where ink rules. That being said, I was able to rise above the competition (both within the office and against corporate competitors) and have earned multiple top sales rep honors, most improved honors, and enjoyed the benefits of a lucrative commission plan. However obtaining that commission is easier said than done, you must devote a lot of time, sanity, and energy to this sales process before, during and after the actual sale.

I appreciate and am grateful for all the experiences and tools I have gained from my time at TelePacific, but have come to a crossroads at the eve of a new year looking to take the next great leap.

Commission plan, flexible schedule, great atmosphere – less
A company with great customer service
Director - Network Engineering & Planning (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: very political
A competitive telecommunications provider. Stress is common each day, Coworkers were generally good people, and nice, all in it together. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting personal recognition from the CEO, both in person, and announced in management meetings, for various jobs and project accomplishments to grow the company.
Execellent place to start your telecom career.
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 21, 2014
Pros: large product portfolio, no territories
Cons: no room to advance.
Good company with great products. Learned about MPLS solutions. Management was helpful. Cold Calling and prospecting all day. For your success you may be awarded some trips out of the country.
Great opportunity to work from home doing a project for this company.
EOC Network Administrator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 2, 2014
Pros: flexibility from working at home.
Cons: that the job ended...
I got the perfect opportunity to land a project that was projected to be completed in 3 years. This job allowed me to work my own hours from home. My co-worker and I finished the project in 2 1/2 years and then the job terminated. I left on good terms. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility. The hardest part of the job was the dealines, even though I was always able to meet them.
Very fun but fast work place
Receptionist (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: very quiet enviroment
Cons: couldnt leave front desk only receptionist on premises
Grreeted each client with courteous. Answered all phone calls took messages. Called and reported any problems to clients. Monitored all cameras of premisses. Took and recieved all mail
Dynamic Work Environment
Sr. Account Manager (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJune 23, 2014
Pros: great local management
Cons: saturated market (telecommunications)
Great Local Management. Dynamic work environment. Co-workers were helpful on daily basis. Hunter type working position. Hardest condition saturated market.
Lunches and lots of networking
Account Executive (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJune 9, 2014
Pros: comfortable work place
Cons: economy went bad
Enjoyed working with employees, had known them for years
Enjoyed my day
Worked long hours
Worked well with all employees

1 2 3