TelePacific Communications Employee Reviews

Fun Place to Work
Senior Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 4, 2017
You work hard, that's for sure but you will not find a better group of people to work for. My director was in California but we all still maintained a great line of communication.
TelePacific
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMarch 30, 2017
A Typical day at work would consist of making as many cold calls and appointments as possible. I learned to handle rejection as a part of the job and bounce back from it quickly.
Pros
hour long lunch, extensive training, ample resources
Least Competitive
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 18, 2017
Pays Very Well, Above Market Salary Offered. Plan a very busy Day, Busy Week ahead, Funnel, Funnel, & More Funnel build up a Must.

Management - O -k
Least Competitive in the Market Place.

Excellent Salary.
No Vacation Time Accrued.
Pros
Excellent Salary
Cons
Least Competitive
Very team oriented place to work
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 15, 2017
I enjoyed my time here. It gave me the experience needed to work for any telecommunications company. The company is very goal oriented. The hours were flexible as well.
Pros
Health Care 401k
Cons
Traveling to the 47th floor.
Excellent company
Sr. Account Executive, Direct Sales (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 8, 2017
Innovative telecom company branching into managed services and security arena. Utilizing SD-WAN technology, Telepacific can offer services nationwide.
Very biased..
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 20, 2017
Nobody liked it there, except for the folk that were veterans before the TPAC took over MPower Communications.
LA based. Very controlling.
Typical Telecom way of life.
Pros
Nice breakroom
Cons
Everything else.
Overall low key to full throttle!
Project Manager-Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MOFebruary 2, 2017
The company seems to really care about both the business and the employee. Seems I do not see or hear this balance too much anymore. I really enjoyed my 17+ years here.
Pros
Flexible working hours, great employees and manager
Cons
Too slow, to too fast too quick!
It is a fun place to work. I get to work with some very knowledgeable people.
Tech III (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 31, 2017
In my Market I have a great boss that is always willing to try and give you a very good balance in life and work. The technicians in my market are some of the best and make work a really fun place to work. The company does do OJT for programming various types of company supplied equipment for different types of services provided to the end user.
Pros
Company Vehicle, Laptop, Cel phone and testing equipment.
Cons
Training is not always great
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJanuary 30, 2017
• Lead the installation of our Wholesale, Retail, Ethernet over Fixed Wireless, and Firewall services overseeing orders

• Support the development and deployment of new products
Pros
Great Managment
Cons
a lot hours
Good company and some great people
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 16, 2017
Good work life balance. A typical day included handling customer issues and sales. The most enjoyable part of the job was selling services. The Sales Engineers were great to work with on projects.
Productive and great people to work with
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 5, 2016
I learned to multi-task in a very rapid environment and back to back customer service. My staff team was awesome to work with. Constant meetings every morning to guide us in the right direction. The only hardest thing about my job was when mgnt was not around that we couldn't have the full authority to over-wright orders for customers.
Pros
Benefitts
Cons
No free coffee
Fair Company with agreesive growth plans
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 4, 2016
Follow up with replied emails and calls. Review orders being processed per post sales.Learned how to be a better project manager with orders. Good management support with issues and challenges with other departments. Co-workers easy to get along with and enjoyed assisting them when necessary. The hardest part of the job was to get orders completed in a timely fashion to meet not only the customers expectations, but commission multipliers. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping companies grow by providing them services that would make them more efficient. Building lasting relationships with companies and vendors.
Pros
Flexible Hours and Good Benefits
Cons
Too much back end project management with orders submitted
Poor work place no employee morale at all
Circuit Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOAugust 17, 2016
The company I thought was a great company to work for in the beginning. After a while the reality sets in that there was employee appreciation. Employees there felt compelled to stay there and suffer the abuse from management that did not care about career path advancement what so ever. Upper managemnt only cared about sales and they sent them extravagant pleasure trips with their families. No raises for over 5 years. I was there for 2 years which an expecable service record, perfect attendance, until I complained aginst a manager for placing his foot on me, and disrespectful coworkers that used explicit language everyday without any respect for other employees. The enjoyable part was the work I performed evryday it was a chllenge at times but nonetheless I enjoyed what I did.
unstable inviornment, with an unspecified structure
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 14, 2016
Company seems well intended. Just has no vision, or has given up on certain markets. There is no defined method of management and very little mentorship, if any.
Where your soul and career dreams come to die
Company Maggot (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 3, 2016
Top Heavy company. Not a nurturing environment to grow your career. Not a place to be if you're under the age of 45. Hard work and dedication is not recognized. Favorites are fast-tracked to promotions. There is definite nepotism. No Team based environment when it comes down to the wire: when your team is in hot water, blame game starts. Nobody owns up to their mistakes. This is company wide. Across sales, order entry, finance, HR. management, IT, etc. Sales is KING above all else.

Do. Not. Waste. Your. Time. Here.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
everything else
Poor Management
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  NevadaApril 21, 2016
I learned a tremendous amount regarding telecommunications however, the company is poorly managed and the environment is hostile and negative
Pros
Cons
Micro Managed, No resourcres from upper management
TelePacific has provided an excellent environment for Growth.
IT Release Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 25, 2016
TelePacific rewards their employees for their skills and the value delivered to the company. There is definitely opportunity for growth.
Pros
Employee of The Quarter and On the Spot Awards programs
Cons
AT&T's name recognition was very helpful.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 16, 2016
AT&T pay structure was quite generous. Great name recognition along with strongest portfolio in the industry helped get around many obstacles a huge company can create.
Co-workers were very well liked as were my managers. Most of the day was spent putting together proposals ad RFP's during E-rate season. My greatest asset was my support team. Coordinating their activities was necessary to meet the demands of a very large customer base.
Pros
Strong compensation package, great support and a very manageable and helpful team.
Cons
Very large account base made it difficult to help all my customers.
Terrible at delivering services that were sold
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 2, 2016
TelePacific delivered an inferior product in a highly competitive market. Most customer switched back to their previous provider within the first two months because of problems with their phone service provided by TelePacific..
Toxic Work Environment
Sales Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 27, 2016
with 30 years in B2B sales management environments this company is the worst managed and most toxic work environment I have ever experienced.
Pros
Starting salary and benefits
Cons
Published 100% salesperson turnover annually

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TelePacific Communications. Our community is ready to answer.

TelePacific Communications Reviews by Location