TelePacific Communications Employee Reviews in United States

Where your soul and career dreams come to die
Company Maggot (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 3, 2016
Top Heavy company. Not a nurturing environment to grow your career. Not a place to be if you're under the age of 45. Hard work and dedication is not recognized. Favorites are fast-tracked to promotions. There is definite nepotism. No Team based environment when it comes down to the wire: when your team is in hot water, blame game starts. Nobody owns up to their mistakes. This is company wide. Across sales, order entry, finance, HR. management, IT, etc. Sales is KING above all else.

Do. Not. Waste. Your. Time. Here.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
everything else
Poor Management
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  NevadaApril 21, 2016
I learned a tremendous amount regarding telecommunications however, the company is poorly managed and the environment is hostile and negative
Pros
NONE
Cons
Micro Managed, No resourcres from upper management
TelePacific has provided an excellent environment for Growth.
IT Release Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 25, 2016
TelePacific rewards their employees for their skills and the value delivered to the company. There is definitely opportunity for growth.
Pros
Employee of The Quarter and On the Spot Awards programs
Cons
AT&T's name recognition was very helpful.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 16, 2016
AT&T pay structure was quite generous. Great name recognition along with strongest portfolio in the industry helped get around many obstacles a huge company can create.
Co-workers were very well liked as were my managers. Most of the day was spent putting together proposals ad RFP's during E-rate season. My greatest asset was my support team. Coordinating their activities was necessary to meet the demands of a very large customer base.
Pros
Strong compensation package, great support and a very manageable and helpful team.
Cons
Very large account base made it difficult to help all my customers.
Terrible at delivering services that were sold
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 2, 2016
TelePacific delivered an inferior product in a highly competitive market. Most customer switched back to their previous provider within the first two months because of problems with their phone service provided by TelePacific..
Toxic Work Environment
Sales Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 27, 2016
with 30 years in B2B sales management environments this company is the worst managed and most toxic work environment I have ever experienced.
Pros
Starting salary and benefits
Cons
Published 100% salesperson turnover annually
Challenging sales position
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CANovember 17, 2015
Company has hired too many sales people and there is a lot of channel conflict. Company does a great job with their account management team and customer service.
High Turnover Sales Environment
Channel Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 13, 2015
I worked for this company twice over the past 10 years. My first position was an awesome sales role, I learned a lot, made good money, made good friends with co-workers and thought I had a family to grow with / stay with for a long time. Then, the economy took a nose dive and I lost my job. Things have changed dramatically with this company in the past 7 years. Salaries are significantly lower for the same jobs and they have really high turn over in their sales department. Also, too many sales head count (reps would constantly be competing for the same opportunities, both on the direct side and indirect channel / VAR department). The company has made a lot of structural, management and cultural changes, some that have not been good decisions overall. I hear the support organization is a more stable environment. And the company does have a fairly positive ranking in the telecom industry. They do have low customer churn and good pricing.
great workplace with great co-workers
Order Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 1, 2015
Always finished out daily work on time. Had an awesome supervisor. Never had a bad review and I always worked my hardest to impress my partners in the submission of the orders. Hardest part of the job was when the sales reps would not submit all the paperwork that was required and we would have to be sending them emails constantly so that we could submit order in a timely matter. Most enjoyable part was when we would go to lunch....we really enjoyed out lunch times.
Pros
we had managers that would support us because of how well we did out jobs
Cons
we didn't appreciate the way they released out department when the company was bought out.
TelePacific is run very old school
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 18, 2015
They continue to run good employees off when the system is broke. The products and services can be good, but the process to get pricing and install the actual product is broken.
Company provided vehicle, benefits
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CaAugust 13, 2015
For many years it was a great place to work however over the past few years things went down hill due to extremely poor management. Field Operations receives little or no training on the latest equipment and ALL of the workers in that department were / are unhappy with the procedures and unreasonably micro-managed requirements and ridiculous policies......but, for many years it was a great place to work !
Pros
steady full time work
Cons
poor management and operations
Productive Envirnoment
TelePartner Coordinator/ Agent Channel Sales (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 2, 2015
Good place to work, private sector.

Hard working people there and very long work days. I really don't have a lot to say, was there for a short time.
fun working environment
Sr. Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 11, 2015
The product I was selling without a strong client base made it impossible to succeed. My center of influence was not big enough.
Very Corporate based
ATM, Metro and Carrier Ethernet Engineer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 21, 2015
Unfortunately very finger pointing to a degree that everyone was scared to do anything proactive... unless an immediate outage occurs.

I learned to improve my written communication skills because individuals tended to be very sensitive at the company.
Pros
Paid decent until I was laid off, had some neat challenges
Cons
Very finger pointing, and throw co-workers under the bus mentality
Great company to work for
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 12, 2015
Telepacific Base Management Organization is great to work for. Very strong leadership, a fun work environment and the ability to make a lot of money.
Pros
Great benefits, fun coworkers
Cons
A lot of competition
Intense, fast-paced, environment
Learning Consultant II (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 4, 2015
TelePacific is an intense, fast-paced environment that continually changes to serve it's customers communication needs. If you are a top producer, this is a great place to be.
Pros
Comped travel, great office locations
Cons
Life-work balance could be better
An Unknown Company
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 17, 2015
Unfortunately TelePacific is an unknown company due to no advertising or promotion. Also their product prices are at or higher than over telecom providers therefore there is no incentive for business customers to buy.
Pros
Competitive compensation
Cons
Weak management
Great Houston management team and co-workers
Enterprise Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 9, 2015
Fast-paced environment with a great team of co-workers. Very difficult to overcome a negative perception (by prospects) in this market.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Negative public perception
Great Growing Company
Account Manager/Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAMarch 5, 2015
I've worked her for 6 years and I have been treated very well! I started in customer care call center and advanced up to a billing specialist. I learned so much and truly enjoyed the position however I couldn't advance and make additional money so I transferred to account management. I enjoy working with the customers and assisting with any questions they have or needs they may have as well.
Pros
great enviroment
Cons
no cons come to mind
Great Experience
Technical support(internship) (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 3, 2015
I have learned the process in which a business network is set up. This includes products, testing and the customer experience. The most enjoyable part of this job is that it is very laid back and everyone is willing to help each other.
Pros
team environment
Cons
you have to pay for parking

TelePacific Communications Reviews by Location