Teleperformance USA Employee Reviews

Great place to learn
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 30, 2015
Pros: Working for people that care about you
Cons: Health Benefits were expensive.
Coming from the #1 company in our business I've learned a lot. I have literally started as an agent and worked my way up during my career path. The mentoring has been helpful and made me who I am today.
Soul-Sucking environment
Smart Chat Agent and Supervisor (Former Employee), Ogden, UTAugust 30, 2015
Pros: Schedule, on occasion
Cons: Management, pay, overall environment, no team building
Working at Teleperformance was very hard. Management played favorites for a very long time, and nothing seemed fair. Advancement was done by favorites as well and if you applied for a job but didn't get it, rather than tell you that you didn't get it and what you could work on you were ignored. Very numbers driven. You have to be wanded in by a security guard, and the wands really don't catch anything, plenty of people have still brought in cell phones (most accidently left in pocket). Your items had to be kept in a locker but the busiest locker area in the back was too small to accommodate the workforce. You could not enter the building if you had anything on you, so if you parked in front you have to walk all the way to the back to put away your lunch if you pack it as well as get a locker. The pay is not competive and sub par at best. The bonus structure for an employee changes way too often.
experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Margate, FLAugust 27, 2015
i have been working for TP for years now and i learned a lot all i know about computer and customer services i love to work in this place is fun and interesting work in different projects and accounts.
Management needs improvement.
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIAugust 24, 2015
Training process was excellent; very detailed in everything needed to do my job accordingly. Lacked communication in department. Management needs improvement.
incentives
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Bozeman, MTAugust 24, 2015
Pros: commissions
Cons: sitting too long
This was by far my greatest job not because of pay but because I enjoy talking to people. I also thourougly enjoy the challenge of persuading people. I would come in and work on an automated phone system 8 hours selling magazines subscriptions. We were given a bonus on top pf our hourly pay of a dollar per sale I easily average 5 sales an hour! Everybody seemed like this job was a chore for me it wasnt. We had our typical prompts but I could always detour the conversations and make customers feel like friends. I discovered I had a knack for sales through this job. Of course the management was great as I was one of the top sellers
Overall good company
Floor Supervisor (Current Employee), Edinburg, TXAugust 18, 2015
Teleperformance can be an excellent company to work for. I have had a great time here but it is just not the place for me. I would work here again and may some day alot depends on the project you work for.
Fun work enviornment
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee), Fairborn, OHAugust 17, 2015
Pros: paid breaks
Cons: restrictions
A typical day at work is a constant call flow with expectations to meet customer's demands. One has to main humble and professional with the personalities of customers on an everyday basis. There are cookouts to enjoy on break and basketball tournaments when the weather accommodates.
Fun place enjoyable Co-worker
Mission Control Analyst (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 17, 2015
Pros: Paid holiday's
Cons: No PTO time, Sick time off, Health Care
Fun place to work and nice Co-workers. Some supportive management. A lot of red tape and policies.. Not enough room for growth.
Room for advancement
Trainer (Current Employee), Augusta, GAAugust 16, 2015
Room for advancement, fairly descent wage for someone with minimal responsibility. Parking is limited. It has been a good experience and I've met some great people, but I feel as though there is something greater waiting on me.
Workplace is Standard
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), FloridaAugust 14, 2015
Pros: gifts or awards from management or fun commitee
Cons: n\a
We try our best to reach quality assurance goals daily and for the bigger company. We ensure the customers are having a good experience and are loving their products etc.
this place is okay for esperience only.
TSE (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 10, 2015
The overall atmosphere is very stressful, with no real direction from management, just micromanagement after the fact.
, They also are very misleading and make promises they don't j keep
clock in clock out
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), Salt lake CityAugust 9, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Benefits and Management
I've worked at TP for four years, there is no career advancement here. The pay is great but the benefits are terrible! In order for you to get any vacation time you need to work there for a year after one year you get three paid days off. Its also almost impossible to get an approved day off, and when you ask your supervisor to try to push it through they will wait until the day before you need that day off to tell you sorry we cant push any days through right now because of the call volume... or some reason or another. When you need to go home early you'll have to speak with your supervisor then go with your supervisor to speak with there manager. Your also not allowed to leave your desk when you have a phone call so if you have a question you'll need to raise your hand and the supervisors will ignore you for as long as they can or give you attitude because they had to get up and take less then ten steps to come over to you and most of the time they don't have a answer and then will refer you to call a different department for the answer. The cafe in the break room is pricey and the bathrooms always smell bad I can probably keep going on but i wont.
At one point i enjoyed working here I think it was the project that I was on that I enjoyed. The client for the project I was on at the time made it enjoyable. (great incentives and bonuses). The work environment has changed since or just got worse? I was younger when I started working at TP and was looking for a paycheck to pay the little bills I did have but now i'm planning to start a family and need good benefits. This is a great job for someone that doesn't care how they are treated, needs a good paying job with horrible benefits.
Loved It
SENIOR ASSISTANT CALL CENTER MANAGER (Former Employee), Dayton OhioAugust 9, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: None
TLE Management was an amazing place to work. Fast advancement. The company had a pool in the back of the office that we could swim in at close of business. Very lucrative.
Teleperformance
Google Agent/ Yahoo Agent/ Social Media (Former Employee), Ogden, UTAugust 8, 2015
I enjoyed the team's I was on while working for the company and the opportunities it provided me. Learning about the Google project has made me a more knowledgeable person.
Fast paced fun environment with career opportunities
Recruiter, Human Resources (Current Employee), Joplin, MOAugust 2, 2015
Pros: Opportunity for advancement
Cons: If you don't like change, it is not a job you would enjoy.
Teleperformance is a great place for anyone to start and learn how the business works. Even if you are interested in a part-time or full time entry level position, you can have that with Teleperformance. There is no place I have worked that rewards you as much for the amount of effort that you put in.
It was ok
Customer Service (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 31, 2015
I didn't like the hours I was working. It didn't work with any daycares that were around. they make people work on /sundays and there aren't buses that run on Sunday. Ther people there were good people though
customer service rep for Century link
Century Link Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 27, 2015
Pros: lunch room, fresh food
Cons: some of the co-workers are very young
I set up accounts, phone, internet, and DTV services. I enjoyed helping people set up there services that they wanted. I had a supervisor that was great and helped me be the best at my job. He was supportive, fun, encouraging. This was also a sales job, we had a goal to sell and support our customers. I met a lot of great co-workers that I am still friends with today.
TP will set you up for success
Account Manager (Former Employee), Holladay, UTJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Training and Development
Cons: Budget
I love working for Teleperformance because they provide you with lots of training opportunities to ensure you are successful in your role whether you are a front line agent or a VP/Executive. I have never seen a company so engaged in growth and development. I enjoyed working for my boss/es. I felt that I was respected and recognized for the work that I did. I spent 2 years in this company. It was unfortunate that I was laid off on July 10 due to budget concerns but if invited to work for this firm I would gladly work for them again.
Teleperformance
Trainer (Current Employee), Albany, GAJuly 22, 2015
Typical day at work get in early and prepare for the agents to come in, make sure all computers are working properly. Get agenda ready for the day. Time management and patience. I've learned to deal with different personalities
Good place
LAT Supervisor (Former Employee), Edinburg, TXJuly 21, 2015
Good place to work in, great environment. Good pay and always on time. Overtime available. Healthcare benefits available and different work schedules available. Not flexible unless excused by human resources.