Teleperformance USA

Teleperformance USA Employer Reviews

Workforce Management Analyst (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 26, 2015
The culture of Teleperformance needs improving. Trust can be upgraded. Communication is processing. Everybody should be held accountable of their actions. Discipline can be in order.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Fairborn, OHMarch 25, 2015
The job was fine but the management was terrible. Their management didn't care about their employees well being at all.
It is a good company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Albany, GAMarch 24, 2015
I enjoyed working for Teleperformance USA. There are a lot of career opportunities with in the company. You are eligible for bonuses, and you meet all different types of people from all over the world.
Digital Agent (Current Employee), ChicagoMarch 23, 2015
Pros: not much
Cons: too much
Stay away from here if at all possible, This is a last resort job. You will be sorry and hate it. Watch your back. I and others , look for another job all the time.
Great learning environment
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee), Columbia, SCMarch 18, 2015
Assist customers daily with billing question, address and correct and issues concerning billing. Great place for growth and gaining experience on how to deal with all types of customers.
Great work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Abilene, TXMarch 14, 2015
I loved the warm environment here every one for the most part wasoutgoing. They helped with advancement in the company and were very connected as a whole team in all departments. If you didn't know something you could rest easy knowing that by the end of the day you would know the answer
No moral stressful place to work
Employee Development Center Manager (Current Employee), Columbia, SCMarch 12, 2015
Arrive at work, read a million emails of what's new but no guidance on the goals. Management is reactive and not proactive. Do not praise for work well done. I learned how to deal with Irate customers and providing great Customer service. I love my agents and the other agents that I manage. I enjoy bringing hope and smiles to the employees. My job consist of coaching and develop agents to meet the goals provided by the client. This place is very stressful, but if the management was better that could change.
fun place to work
Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee), Fairborn, OHMarch 11, 2015
Pros: free lunches, great management
Cons: only worked part time
I enjoyed my time at Teleperformace. I graduated from college so I advanced with finding something in my desire career field.
A great place
Customer Care Provider (Former Employee), ArizonaMarch 5, 2015
Pros: enjoyed coming to work
Cons: breaks were pretty short
Had a lot of fun while working here in Arizona, unfortunatley i had to leave the company to move back to Michigan. The people make the work place either great or unbearable and everyone i met from this company was fun friendly and ready to help.
Don't work here!!
Technical Support/Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), North Lauderdale, FLMarch 4, 2015
Pros: none!!!!!!
Cons: they "cancel" breaks and shorten lunches to 30 minutes
It's the most unorganized institution I've ever worked for. The management team is horrible! Not to mention the continuous influx of under qualified staff that they continue to hire so that they can keep the pay rate low. It feels like being in prison.
Nice for temporary work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Lauderdale, FLMarch 2, 2015
Pros: fun activities and free food for tenure
Cons: terrible healthcare, 401k matching can also be better.
A good place to work if you need money until you find a better opportunity. There is no job security at this company. Horrible work ethics and behavior mostly demonstrated by the management team.
Pretty alright job
Supervisor over Social Media Project (Current Employee), Ogden, UTFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: decent pay, entry level job, flex scheduling
Cons: call center work. not for everyone
It's not a job for everyone, it's a call center job. I've worked here for 4 years and have never had a job that makes taking time off, calling in sick, or advancing so easy. If you can come in, do your job and take coaching it will work out for you and you will succeed. The pay is pretty competitive for this type of work as well
Newly Changed Workplace
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 23, 2015
Teleperformance formerly known as Aegis has been a great experience for me. I have learned alot from this company and have managed to move up quickly through hard work and dedication.
Ok job until you find something better
Website Customer Support Agent (Current Employee), Henrico, VAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: medical, dental, vision..tv rooms
Cons: short breaks, unorganized management
One good thing about the job is that they do hire within the company, but they don't hire people qualified for the positions. Management don't know any more than the agents taking calls on the floor. It's like high school because of the young people working there, and some of the people in management positions are just as immature. There is no shift differentials and some people doing the same job don't even get paid the same even though they are supposed to. Very unorganized, and everything is very repetitive. Some of us work 10hr days and only get a 30min lunch. Also there is never a clear answer for anything, everyone has a different answer
If you can make it long enough, you're untouchable.
ADVANCED TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Ogden, UTFebruary 20, 2015
A typical day of work consisted of showing up, getting immediately on the phones, being berated by customers -- many of which are too afraid to go to the store in person because they won't treat someone that way to their face. Then you get berated by your manager for not being good enough at customer service because you got berated by customers.

I didn't learn too much, other than that I would really, really rather not work here again.

Management is awful. The supervisors they pick are not picked on merit, but rather favoritism well beyond what I've experienced anywhere.

My coworkers were wonderful. There was not a single person I didn't get along with,and fantastically so. However, most of your coworkers will be high school rejects who refuse to continue on to college, recent college grads waiting to get something better, or older folks who need something to do (particularly stay-at-home moms with no children at home and a lack of marketable skills).

The hardest part of your job will be meeting all the insane metrics they ask you to meet if you're a phone agent. As a third-party vendor with little to no power to do anything to an account, you're going to get yelled at constantly and get bad metrics. Hopefully you're in a month where your call times matter most, because then being rude is tolerated and even encouraged if your call time is within range.

The most enjoyable part of my job was every day at the end of my shift, when I clicked "log off", and threw my headset at the monitor and walked away.

But, my summary stands. If you can make it a year without needing any time off at all, you'll be untouchable because you'll have made them about four times as much as they've paid you.

And yes, by any time at all, I mean, "even if you're at month 11 and you're sick with pneumonia but they want you to come into the call center and take eight hours worth of calls and get everyone else sick because phone calls".
Teleperformance was great
Hiring Recruiter (Former Employee), Ogden, UTFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: recruiting off site at job fairs and local concerts
Cons: limited training and advancement, lower wages
Great experience gained and cultivated my networking skills all while coaching and guiding applicants to success. I enjoyed training new employees through company orientation.
Productive work place with pool table
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fairborn, OHFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: funn
Cons: benefits
A typical day at work was getting logged in and assisting customers. I learned the essentials and what it takes to be a great customer service representative. My co-workers always made my day we were almost like family. The most enjoyable part of the job was a the fun we had with volley ball games dodge ball, pie eating contest and dressing in funny clothing on certain days they made it fun to come to work it was a fun work enviorment.
n/a
Billing /General Information Representative (Current Employee), Columbia, SCFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Working for the company for 3.5 years and i am ready to spread my wings at this point in time. If you need to jodb to start out Teleperformace will get you started.
Inconsistent but pays better than most entry jobs
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Sierra VistaFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: room for advancement, highish pay
Cons: inconsistency
You get to sit in a nice air-conditioned room and talk to people on the phone all day, however they change things all the time. The people who work there are friendly and kind, for the most part. Every supervisor I have met has been very nice and helpful. They just took away our Paid Time Off and sick leave, so if you miss a day you don't get paid with the exception of select holidays. Even some holidays we are forced to take off without pay, for example President;s day. There is a large break room with a tv set permanently, at least for now, to AMC, microwaves several very large refrigerators but no freezers and Landmark cafe vends in the breakroom on weekdays. Starting very soon, you will not be able to take any personal belongings, including phones and purses, past the hallway, they will be put into very small lockers in the hall. There is room for advancement, not much but some.The single most irritating thing is that they change things all the time, one day a policy will be in place and the next it will just vanish, or the process will completely change. Also, nobody has all the answers everybody has a part of the answer and they all have to argue until one states how recent their information is.
a very diverse, fun place to work
UnitedHealthCare rxsol member services (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAFebruary 8, 2015
I find the job to be very much a job to get you by. If you are wanting to advance, this would be the job from which you would advance well from.

1 2 3 4 5