Teleperformance USA

Teleperformance USA Employee Reviews

Great call center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Fairborn, OHMay 15, 2015
Pros: loved all the overtime hours
Cons: we only had four 15 minute breaks during a 8 hour shift with no lunch
wonderful place to work had I never relocated I'd still work there. all employees worked as a team the systems weren't hard to navigate and the customer were always right which kept the employees happy.
nice workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbia, SCMay 15, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: short breaks, management
Teleperformance is a great foundation for any career. I have learned so many things while working with this company and I know that this experience will benefit me in the long run.
High Intensity Call Center
SPRINT TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT (Former Employee), North Lauderdale, FLMay 9, 2015
Pros: Commission
Cons: Shorts Breaks
While you learn great phone etiquette skills, the often schedule changes and team changes make the job a bit stressful.
Nice office job
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Kentwood, MIMay 8, 2015
Pros: Nice office environment
Cons: Pay is small
I enjoyed working at Teleperfomance, there was room for advancement. The pay however was very low and was not enough to live on. Company seemed to make up rules as they went along.
False Employment Advertisement
Supervisor (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMay 6, 2015
Pros: fun committee
Cons: health care cost, scheduling, no team work
This job appeared to be the ideal place to work until I started the position. Just like any other jobs it has it pros and cons however when your management leader resigns and says they do not feel appreciated and will be leaving the company that immediately poses questions. Once you have the insight on what it is that the leader had been explaining to you, you tend to feel the same way. This company treats you like a number not a member of a growing company.
Great opportunities available within.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Killeen, TXMay 6, 2015
Global company with a large client base. Site is efficiently maintained and groomed when necessary. Reasonable compensation.
Productive workplace with pool table
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLMay 4, 2015
Pros: You have one hour lunch
Cons: long shifts, short breaks and no windows.
The workplace is a little more strict now, soon as you come in theres security at the entrance soon after that there are security at the call rooms// A typical morning at teleperformance, you go through security; badge in. You go through the second security, log in to the computer and start taking calls
Not happy
Tech Support Agent (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 4, 2015
Pros: easy to get hired and rehired
Cons: nothing
I am a single mother and when i asked for a schedule change they kept denying it. Then as I was having medical issues they threatened to fire me, Not a happy employee at the worst time in my life.
Inabiltiy to keep a higher position
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Grindstone, PAMay 1, 2015
The job itself is easy and the customer interaction was enjoyable, however during the day to day tasks inside that particular building, there were issues with communication. I learned a lot about customer service and interacting with customers over the phone as opposed to previous jobs where it was face to face. The management team within the particular branch of the company was a team that has been in their positions for years and it is obvious the day to day of it for them is tedious and it reflected on their management skills. There were opportunities for promotion, but once the project changed or need for supervisors was diminished, the newest supervisors were demoted based on tenure and not based on their performance. The people there are like a family and that was an enjoyable part of working for that company, but the hardest part was that the employees who have been there for years assumed entitlement and they were granted as such.
Have a ping pong table in the break room
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 29, 2015
Pros: Accommodating for breastfeeding mothers.
Cons: They have short breaks and horrible health plans.
You will be up-trained to work at least 3 lines of business for your department but your pay will not increase. You will not get paid based on your experience or abilities.
fun workplace, angry customers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Edinburg, TXApril 21, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: customers
Work is fun, my coworkers make it interesting.
I learned a lot about technical issues dealing with tv and internet.
My supervisor is pretty lenient and nice.
My coworkers are interesting and fun to work with, very outgoing.
The hardest part of the job is calming down angry customers.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the customer satisfaction and my work environment.
Great Company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTApril 17, 2015
Management was amazing. Very relaxed and professional environment. The supervisors were very nice and really cared about their employees. I would definitely work for this company again.
Litteraly the worst job I've ever had
Agent (Current Employee), Fairborn, OHApril 12, 2015
Pros: Pay is decent
Cons: Everything else
The money is decent but that's about it. I've worked at other call center jobs and this one is the worst. They tell you "we don't won't to sound scripted so make the calls your own" but then if you don't say things the exact same way they want you to they will send you home. They want you to look up information in your documents in every call incase they updated but if you take time to read your document in calls they will send you home. Every time they send you home, you have to wait for them to call you to see if you can come back to work, meaning if you make a mistake you literally don't know if you're fired or not until they let you know. I only started at Teleperformance USA because it was paying more then my last job and coworkers of mine said they worked there and it was better then where we worked. Apparently in the few years since they worked for Teleperformance USA many things changed. Working for Teleperformance USA was the worst mistake I've ever made I strongly encourage you to avoid it. I'm currently looking for another job because I'm afraid if I sneeze I'll loose my job
so- so
Subject matter expert (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 10, 2015
I help management complete their daily duties by helping the agents with questions and concerns. I also help the customers who may seem a bit upset.
nah
WFM Manager (Former Employee), West Valey, UT.April 10, 2015
Pros: Room for advancement
Cons: training after advancement
not a terrible company by any means, and there is TONS of room for advancement.
That being said, training is pretty much non existent when moving into a new position
Customer Service Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 9, 2015
General day at work includes sitting at a desk answering general inquiries and billing questions for major satellite company. Learned active listening skills on the job.
Productive and challenging company
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee), Fairmont, WVApril 9, 2015
This company has challenging positions with growth opportunities. Company offers health benefits, 401K benefits, career advancement and opportunity to transfer to other Teleperformance locations. Upper management was easy to work with. Most enjoyable part of my job was meeting and talking with employees within the site.
Supervisory Responsibility
Supervisor (Current Employee), Sierra Vista, AZApril 6, 2015
A typical workday includes: coaching sessions, administrative work, assist with questions, answer supervisor escalation calls, meetings with management.

The hardest part of my job is finding enough hours in a day to complete everything that needs to be completed.

The most enjoyable part of my job is assisting and working with the agents.
Fantastic customer service learning expperience
Call Center Representative/ Tech Support (Former Employee), Boise, IdahoApril 4, 2015
Pros: relaxed work environment
Cons: not much advancement potential
My normal work day was mostly taking inbound phone calls for technical support and customer service. I learned that customer service is about interpreting what a customer needs. It is important ot work with management and coworkers to create a fun efficient workplace. As a senior advisor I dealt with advanced customer problems and had to meet a very strict schedule. I love working hard and finding a solution to a problem.
AMAZING
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), TXMarch 27, 2015
Pros: GREAT ENVIRONMENT TO WORK. LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES TO ADVANCE
GREAT PLACE TO WORK AT. GREAT PEOPLE AND AMAZING MANAGEMENT. MANAGEMENT ALWAYS IN A GREAT MOOD. LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES TO ADVANCE INTO HIGHER POSITIONS.

1 2 3 4 5