Teleperformance USA

Teleperformance USA Employer Reviews

Newly Changed Workplace
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 23, 2015
Teleperformance formerly known as Aegis has been a great experience for me. I have learned alot from this company and have managed to move up quickly through hard work and dedication.
Ok job until you find something better
Website Customer Support Agent (Current Employee), Henrico, VAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: medical, dental, vision..tv rooms
Cons: short breaks, unorganized management
One good thing about the job is that they do hire within the company, but they don't hire people qualified for the positions. Management don't know any more than the agents taking calls on the floor. It's like high school because of the young people working there, and some of the people in management positions are just as immature. There is no shift differentials and some people doing the same job don't even get paid the same even though they are supposed to. Very unorganized, and everything is very repetitive. Some of us work 10hr days and only get a 30min lunch. Also there is never a clear answer for anything, everyone has a different answer
If you can make it long enough, you're untouchable.
ADVANCED TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Ogden, UTFebruary 20, 2015
A typical day of work consisted of showing up, getting immediately on the phones, being berated by customers -- many of which are too afraid to go to the store in person because they won't treat someone that way to their face. Then you get berated by your manager for not being good enough at customer service because you got berated by customers.

I didn't learn too much, other than that I would really, really rather not work here again.

Management is awful. The supervisors they pick are not picked on merit, but rather favoritism well beyond what I've experienced anywhere.

My coworkers were wonderful. There was not a single person I didn't get along with,and fantastically so. However, most of your coworkers will be high school rejects who refuse to continue on to college, recent college grads waiting to get something better, or older folks who need something to do (particularly stay-at-home moms with no children at home and a lack of marketable skills).

The hardest part of your job will be meeting all the insane metrics they ask you to meet if you're a phone agent. As a third-party vendor with little to no power to do anything to an account, you're going to get yelled at constantly and get bad metrics. Hopefully you're in a month where your call times matter most, because then being rude is tolerated and even encouraged if your call time is within range.

The most enjoyable part of my job was every day at the end of my shift, when I clicked "log off", and threw my headset at the monitor and walked away.

But, my summary stands. If you can make it a year without needing any time off at all, you'll be untouchable because you'll have made them about four times as much as they've paid you.

And yes, by any time at all, I mean, "even if you're at month 11 and you're sick with pneumonia but they want you to come into the call center and take eight hours worth of calls and get everyone else sick because phone calls".
Teleperformance was great
Hiring Recruiter (Former Employee), Ogden, UTFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: recruiting off site at job fairs and local concerts
Cons: limited training and advancement, lower wages
Great experience gained and cultivated my networking skills all while coaching and guiding applicants to success. I enjoyed training new employees through company orientation.
Productive work place with pool table
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fairborn, OHFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: funn
Cons: benefits
A typical day at work was getting logged in and assisting customers. I learned the essentials and what it takes to be a great customer service representative. My co-workers always made my day we were almost like family. The most enjoyable part of the job was a the fun we had with volley ball games dodge ball, pie eating contest and dressing in funny clothing on certain days they made it fun to come to work it was a fun work enviorment.
n/a
Billing /General Information Representative (Current Employee), Columbia, SCFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Working for the company for 3.5 years and i am ready to spread my wings at this point in time. If you need to jodb to start out Teleperformace will get you started.
Inconsistent but pays better than most entry jobs
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Sierra VistaFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: room for advancement, highish pay
Cons: inconsistency
You get to sit in a nice air-conditioned room and talk to people on the phone all day, however they change things all the time. The people who work there are friendly and kind, for the most part. Every supervisor I have met has been very nice and helpful. They just took away our Paid Time Off and sick leave, so if you miss a day you don't get paid with the exception of select holidays. Even some holidays we are forced to take off without pay, for example President;s day. There is a large break room with a tv set permanently, at least for now, to AMC, microwaves several very large refrigerators but no freezers and Landmark cafe vends in the breakroom on weekdays. Starting very soon, you will not be able to take any personal belongings, including phones and purses, past the hallway, they will be put into very small lockers in the hall. There is room for advancement, not much but some.The single most irritating thing is that they change things all the time, one day a policy will be in place and the next it will just vanish, or the process will completely change. Also, nobody has all the answers everybody has a part of the answer and they all have to argue until one states how recent their information is.
a very diverse, fun place to work
UnitedHealthCare rxsol member services (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAFebruary 8, 2015
I find the job to be very much a job to get you by. If you are wanting to advance, this would be the job from which you would advance well from.
Telemarketing and customer service call center
Customer service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Abilene, TXJanuary 21, 2015
There was always a friendly smile and a cheerful personality ready to help you with any issue you may have had. Plenty of opportunities for upward movement and definitely a good place to start a career. Locations all around the world many right here in the USA..
Management is great
Vonage Project Supervisor/Corporate Trainer (Former Employee), West Valley, UtahJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: development
Cons: compensation
Management really makes it a point to mentor and develop people to set them up for success
Great Job but bad environment
On-Call Agent/Technical Support (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day at this job is good and bad so to speak if you dont know how to control and conduct yourself. The work itself is kind of funny because all you do is answer the phones and solve others cable problems but you never know the tone or attitude of the person on the other line. Ive learned to deescalate any situation thats thrown at me just by talking and by the tone of my voice. The management are kind of stubborn depending what account your own and whose you supervisor. My co-workers were more peers than co-workers but some of them were immature to an extent. The hardest part of this job is not losing your cool and the environment that you were in. The most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers.
Not recommended
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hobart, INJanuary 17, 2015
It is an unprofessional environment and should only be a place of employment for high school students. There is no structure.
They do have a ping pong table and a pool table
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), dayton ohJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: bonuses if you can keep your stats above where they want them
Cons: no sick time and forced overtime
They make everything sound so great once you get onto the call floor it is a different thing. You have to be more concerned about your stats so you can keep your job.

You are not allowed to call off for work. I had to be rushed to the emergency one night and didn't get home until 530 in the morning, my scheduled shift was a 7am. I was forced to come in and work even though I was still having problems after coming home from the emergency room. They refuse to accept medical notes or hospital paperwork

You have forced overtime to cover if someone doesn't show up for work.
fun and fast paced environment to work in
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Boise, IDJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: training, support, advancement
Cons: healthcare
exciting place to work for with a lot of growth potential and floor support. Exciting to make peoples day just by doing something small
Fun place to work
Trusted Advisor (Former Employee), Ogden, UTJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: kitchen on site, great supervisors
Cons: computers that wouldn't work properly
They make sure that you get the necessary training before you start taking inbound calls on the call floor. Very good at ensuring customer satisfaction.
Very productive enviornment. Everyday is a new learning experience with lots of opportunities to move up in the company.
Call Representative (Current Employee), North Lauderdale, FLJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: great hours, and good pay
Cons: little notice of schedule changes made
A typical day at work would be to answer phone calls in regards to the customers devices needing to be troubleshoot. I learned so many things in regards to data, connections, and computers in general. My supervisor is never too far from the floor, which makes them accessible whenever most convenient. The hardest part of the job is to de-escalate the call when there's an angry customer on the phone. Its best to get them to calm down first before any major decisions are made. The most enjoyable part of the job is being around so many different people and coexisting with lots of different personalities. Everyone is always so helpful and willing to work with you.
Inbound Tech Support (Current Employee), North Lauderdale, FlDecember 28, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
It's a great company to work for interacting with diverse people, assisting customers on a daily basis. There is opportunity for growth and advancement.
Growing company
Corporate Escalations Officer (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 22, 2014
Pros: good salary and commissions plus time flexibility
Cons: driving on bad whether
Visited customers to provide full variety of product. I learned that to be good in sales you have to be persistent and consistent. The hardest part was to be able to create a need when customers said they didn't need the product.
Not to bad a place to work
Supervisor / Trainer (Current Employee), Shreveport, LouisianaDecember 19, 2014
Pros: good advancement and job security
Cons: compensation at supervisor / trainer level
For entry level positions the pay is great. Once you get to the management level though the pay does not go up with the level in the company very well. The management varies greatly depending on which account you happen to be taking calls for. Some accounts have really great management and are very nice to work for while others have hardly any organization to them.
Billing Agent.. Customer Service Rep.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Current Employee), Columbia, SCDecember 17, 2014
Pros: free overtime, co workers willingly assist you, great work environment
Cons: short breaks, devanistion
I go into work at 9AM. I log into my agent answer center which assists us on calls and log into my rio which is the actual database u use for the calls. I then turn on my headset and start taking calls, I normally take up to 70 calls before my supervisor comes into work. The calls consist of customers calling in due to bill increasing, technical issues, adjustment to accounts, or for sales and promotions we have to offer. I enjoy the most about the job is being able to make the customers smile and being able to interact with them.

1 2 3 4 5