Teleperformance
3,025 reviews

Teleperformance Employer Reviews

Productive, professional business that tries to keep everything fun
Trainer (Current Employee), Bristol, TNFebruary 26, 2015
A typical day for me is training agents on how to do their job. When not in a class I try to find ways to improve the training environment.

I learned all the ins and outs of FedEx and how FedEx operates.

The management staff is very down to earth and are always there to help when needed.

My co-workers are always there to assist and help with anything. We keep each other balanced.

The hardest part of the job is making sure every agent that I train is staying engaged and taking all the information in and they completely understand how to do their job by the end of training.

The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to see all the new faces that come into the job. Also, to be able to watch them grow and move up in the company and knowing I had a part in their success.
About The Job
CSR/ LIA Licensed insurance Agent (Former Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: the pay
Cons: no weekends off
I learned about insurances the hardest part of job was coming back from break on time and searching for different States laws.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fairborn, OHFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: steady hours
Cons: scheduling
The hours are steady. The only problem that I had with this call center was the scheduling. A typical day at work consisted of answering calls, providing customer service, transferring calls, doing bill reviews, trouble-shooting devices, accepting payments, and setting up payment arrangements.
terrible place to work
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 25, 2015
nice upbeat pace ok pay supervisor slacked in there job a little bad employees unfair environment would cut hours without notice
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: made my own schedule, every pay chech they had a hot dog, pop corn, or nachos
Cons: short period of time allowed to provide quality customer service, short breaks. cant use company time to go to the restroom.
Assist the members have a prescription drug plan. Members needed assistance with payments, under standing what medications are covered under their plan and corresponding copayments.
Good job, very flexible shift and great pay. Loved the people. I Learned how to take calls and speak professionally.
Great area of work, didn't have any problems with the job or its work that was required.
I pride myself with customer concerns and problems and how to help solve each issue.
I never finish a call without trying my best to make the customer happy.
By far the wost job I've had.
Sales Chat Agent (Current Employee), Ogden, UtahFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: decent pay, full-time, some great supervisors if you are lucky.
Cons: almost everything. just read the review.
This job is a joke. I've never worked in such a horrible, unprofessional environment. I started out going into AT&T U-Verse Technical Support. My class got through all of the 6 week training, was about to go into production, then the project was pulled. After that we had to retake the typing and grammar test, those that passed went to Sales Chat like myself, those that didn't went to Social Media. During our training in sales chat, the company decided to up their security due to recent fraud. We were no longer allowed to have anything on us. I would not have cared(it's a job, I don't need my cell phone), but they refused to allow anything except for a drink and "hard candy" on the floor, including medications. It did not matter what it was for, they refused to let you have it which I doubt is legal. On top of that HR was extremely unhelpful. When talking to her about my medical situation, she interrupted me multiple times to tell me I should just quit. Besides that, there were also a couple of agents as well as SUPERVISORS saying very rude things about me and my personal situation to my co-workers. As for the security, it's all for show. The medal detectors don't even work, my co-workers and I actually joke about it. I know multiple people who have walked in with cell phones and other electronics on accident and they don't go off. They should probably get some new ones since you will get fired on the spot for it if you are caught. For a company so concerned with fraud prevention, the should get more serious. The IT department has no idea what they are doing. Every computer in – more... the building is extremely vulnerable, any one with basic knowledge could get information off of them. Also, nothing ever works correctly and it's a struggle to find a computer that does. Don't confront them about anything that's wrong either because they will treat you like you are stupid when they are the ones who messed up. When you're hired on you are promised so many things. Bonuses, prize drawings, flexible hours, ability to move up in the company, but they don't follow through with any of it. The ONLY good thing I can say about working there is I have made a couple of great friends, the job itself is easy(when not dealing with the constant computer issues), decent pay, and I have an amazing supervisor. At this time I barely show up for my shift anymore and I'm looking for another job, my supervisor actually is as well.

TLDR; Save yourself the time and effort, don't even apply at this location. I PROMISE you will hate it. – less
Interesting Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Boise, IDFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: opportunity to advance if you posses correct skills
Cons: lack of support and interaction with co workers or management
There is much to do, however I did not feel there was enough support for the amount of staff in the facility. The management was not willing to step in and help but relied and a system for support that failed on a weekly basis.
I Rate this company as a 1 star rating if that.
Agent ,Dispatcher, Supervisor, Mission Control . (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: co-workers were great to work with.
Cons: not noticed for hard work, commitment, and devotion.
Was employed with company for 8 years. A typical day at work was fair to partly cloudy. Employees are treated like numbers. Benefits are fair. Job Security not so good. Co-workers were Good.
cant really say
Customer service agent (Former Employee), ft lauderdaleFebruary 20, 2015
cant really say. good pay I guess, friendly eviroment, nice people. not so good hours, cant really pick your own schedule
Productive, fun, vibrant, cheerful
Outbound Agent (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 20, 2015
Working at Teleperformance has exposed me to a supportive environment both by coworkers and management. Everyone was like family which contributed to the job in my opinion being easier. The most enjoyable part of the job was building trust with customers and at the day making them happy.
very challegeing and puts you in hard places
CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Boise, IDFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: feedbak from managers
Cons: so much sales neede in a week
a typical day at work wud be answering calls either getting yeled at first or people crying to people fust calling to talk. what i learned in the field was to have so much paitients and to be very calm and dont take things to heart or be scared. alot of my coworkers helped along the way. some coworkers have been there for more yrs and have more experinces.
the hardest part of my job was the threats over the phn and the swearing. either the mad at the previous person before me or about there phone. the thing i enjoyed the most was my coworkers and our mini parties to get or mind off the weeks or months of work and remind ourselves that we too are human
Productive work place but poor management
Customer Service (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: long lunch break
Cons: no team leader, did not pay me for a fulls day of work
Come to work and log into the system.
Assist customers with all troubleshooting and customer service needs. There was never a team leader assigned to me so therefore I had to function on my own. The most enjoyable part was helping customers fix their devices.
Productive Place With Pool Table
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAFebruary 18, 2015
I worked long hours with 1 or no off day. I troubleshot dsl and telephone service. It was in an office atmosphere with almost 100 employees working with given company at a time,
Loved my coworkers
Rx Education Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Company culture is definitely improving, as well as professionalism. Company is going through changes, so the payroll has been jacked up lately.
Inbound Call Center
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: providing customer service
Cons: short period of time allowed to provide quality customer service
Receiving calls from seniors who are AARP members and have a prescription drug plan. Members needed assistance with payments, under standing what medications are covered under their plan and corresponding copayments.
not a positive work place
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: made some good friends
Cons: everything other than some of the people
this a place full of negative energy in my opinion, terrible management, no one is clear about what is expected of you. Your check will be incorrect more often than not. Policies will literally change overnight with no heads up
Productive Place To Work
Agent (Former Employee), Albany, GAFebruary 17, 2015
It was a full time job but when you take off for anything, they wanted you to make up time. They act as if you didnt have a life. They didn't care. Hostile enivornment.
N/A
Customer Service (Former Employee), Albany, GAFebruary 16, 2015
I typical day for me was helping customers who was having problems with their internet. I learned a lot about computers.
An okay starting point
UHC Concierge (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: a good part time job
Cons: not for anyone looking for a career
It's a great job for getting out there and trying to get on your feet. However, it simply doesn't provide anyone with the tools to grow or advance. I wouldn't recommend it for someone looking for a career, but if a person needs a job it's not a too bad of a place to start.
If you can stand the twelve hours shifts and metrics that you have to meet. This job is for you.
ANDROID TECHNICAL SUPPORT/SME (Former Employee), Shreveport, LaFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: coworkers, gumbo daddys
Cons: hours, and some team leaders, and the metrics
I don't know how the company is now, but when I worked there you work 3 1/2 days. 12, 12, 12, 6. Wednesday was my half day. This is laid back job up until it gets busy. You essentially don't have to leave the building, It's a place to eat on site and you have your own cubicles. It is the perfect job for anti-social person like myself. When I was there you also were allowed to get unlimited overtime.... Those were the good ole days. I worked on the Sprint account. Other than the TL's not taking your calls sometime when you really need them is was an OK job. I just couldn't handle the 12 hour shifts any longer. Also the only job I can think of that lets you get more than 2 NO CALL NO SHOWS and you're still employed

1 2 3 4 5

About Teleperformance

A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language – Read more