Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 4,743 reviews matching the search
worst company ever
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 21, 2017
This place is like prison I hated working here, supervisors don't help you and they look at you crazy when you try to ask questions. Management doesn't assist you everything that you complain about falls on deaf ears. It is very unprofessional and lacks training to do the job effectively (issac). I felt sick everyday having to come to this job.
Pros
a good get by job helps you pay the bills
Cons
unprofessional, ghetto, everybody wants to be the boss and wants something for nothing
For teleperformance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJune 21, 2017
I loved working for teleperformance the campaign I worked for was very competitive and had a great pay. Teleperformance had all kinds of incentives overtime and progression opportunities.
Employees did not feel as if there job was secured
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLJune 21, 2017
I'm aware some jobs cannot be secured but it is very stressful when people get fired out of the blue with no warning or no good reason, this job is something temporary
Pros
Pay was good
Cons
Long work hours, insecure job
salary does not worth the amount of responsabilities
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Santo Domingo, PRJune 21, 2017
Godd envirorment, but salary does not worth the amount of responsabilities the put on the employee. i've learn so much about how to handle and provide information to customers and team work.
Pros
health insurance, good work envirorment.
Cons
no good salary
Not understanding of family emergencies
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 21, 2017
Fun environment to work in. Company is not understanding of family emergencies. The management is not easy to talk to and comes off as very rude. The pay is decent.
Great Company with delicious tacos!
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXJune 20, 2017
The work environment was fun, exciting and is a great place to gain future references. Great learning experience. The best part would be learning a lot about the company and how to interact with everyday customers. Once you get comfortable with that, everything else comes naturally.
decent if you can handle the stress
coustomer service rep (Former Employee) –  West Salem, WIJune 20, 2017
overall good company with good intensive and good opportunity to advance good staff good people to work with and. fun staff and working environment to be around
Atrocious experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHJune 20, 2017
Management is undertrained and they treat everyone like were in a 3rd world country. IMPORTANT**You will never get your bonuses no matter how much you upsell!! Cheap dirty desks & trashy environment.They hire all the time because they fire people for any reason...mostly for not pressuring people into buying more stuff which is not good customer service. They don't care about quality calls, just ripping off customers for as much as possible. If you have any ethics, this is not a decent place to work.
Pros
Theyll hire anyone
Cons
They are a front for unethical buisnesses
Productive and fun workplace
Call Representative (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXJune 20, 2017
I like my job and the people. It's very interactive. The environment is work driven. Plenty of opportunities for improvement and raises. Great pay and schedule.
Unorganized, unstructured
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 20, 2017
Too much going on at this job, & the pay isnt high enough. The management only cares about obtaining their bonus which comes of of how agents in their "team" performs. I guess what else can you expect from a contracted call center.
Teleperforance is a great place to start a career.
Provide each agent (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 20, 2017
Without Teleperformance Fairborn, i would not have the skill set and the drive to be successful that I have now. Being with the company has taught me business skill sets as well as everyday life skills. It has help me become a better person. Also gave me the drive to help others. The greatest thing about Teleperformance is that they hire within. So no one will feel that their hard work has gone unnoticed. I have moved up to management within the 6 years i have been with the company. Also have traveled for the company to share best practices with others.
Very stressful and environment
Customer Service Representative/Real-Time (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLJune 20, 2017
There is no job security and the only way to move up in the company is to brown nose your way through and even then if they do not like you.. you will not go very far. You get underpaid and you get treated like a child. The health benefits are horrible!! You pay an enormous amount of premiums each pay period and the insurance does not cover anything and your co-pay is really high. The environment is drama filled.
Pros
There are none
Cons
Very little pay, horrible health benefits, no room for growth
Soul draining experience
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 20, 2017
As a recent high school graduate, I took on this job to gain some real life experience in work and banking, which is the department I worked in. ACCM for my department intentionally avoids relationships with regular floor employees. Bonus structure had no stability, preventing most deserving employees to lose out on earned cash. Most soul-sucking, ambition killing, and poorly operated company to work for.
good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJune 20, 2017
long hours but it was good as i helped a lot of people.. supervisors let me do my job and help the best way that I could.. I handled a lot of calls from seniors and as I am one as well, it was easy to handle many of there problems.
Pros
good taring for the most part
Cons
not enough pay
Not bad if you can handle the stress.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 19, 2017
Decent compensation, generous training period and accommodating break room. VERY high stress however, and the goals are always impossible to reach. Managers can't help but be relentless, as they're put under an excruciating amount of pressure as well.
faced paced
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 19, 2017
Probably one of my worst experiences ever. I may never do telemarketing again. It may not be the company itself as much as it is the job. although the training was great
Pros
low pay
Cons
high call volume
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 19, 2017
its a good environment to work in they are very patient with you also its a place that teach you how to sympathize with others by helping out as much as you can to get the job done
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
hour breaks
It's very productive, great working environment, & plenty of benefits.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 19, 2017
Worked for WellCare customer service agent . Dealing with people personal information... changed Pcps .. sent otc orders out ... and also make changes to accounts.
Pros
Fun fridays, extended lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 19, 2017
Job was a great experience. Learned a lot. Great leadership. Customer service us an all time high due to getting the great training and experience as customer service representative.
A place to work and make money
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hobart, INJune 18, 2017
This job is okay if you enjoy sitting in one spot all day getting cursed out by rude people. I'd rather do hard labor than work there again honestly..
Pros
There's a tv in the break room
Cons
You only get two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval