Teleperformance Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,698 reviews matching the search
Because I needed a job
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLJuly 7, 2016
Teleperformance is a large call center which will hire you as long as you do not have a criminal background and can type 25 wpm or faster. There are multiple accounts like Comcast, Sprint, Apple and Hughes. The pay is poor, HR department is a mess, and employee treatment is less than stellar. The pluses are you can land the job quickly and the schedule is flexible
Pros
you can land the job quickly and the schedule is flexible
Very Productive fun at work
Customer Care Professional (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXJuly 13, 2016
Well, I Mostly be taking Calls Majority of the day making sure the members get there prescriptions on time. I learned how to fill prescriptions through the mail. The Management was outstanding, Very professional. The co-worker had wonderful team work and outgoing. The hardest part about the Job you had to send a manual fax to the doctors office and also send a normal fax to the doctor. The Most enjoyable about the job was the company and the people.
AT&T Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 6, 2016
This job was hard to say the least, a typical day at work was alot of heavy lifting, i really didnt learn anything, the management was cool he was around my age so we got along great. My co workers were fast and mad the job fun because i felt like we were in competition to get the groceries on the shelf's the fastest. The hardest part of the job is when you have a real big truck and you had to stock that before it was time to leave. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we get a small truck.
Pros
Off during the day
Cons
Short breaks.
Crowded and overwhelming, but the people had good work ethics
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJune 25, 2016
Working at teleperformance was not horrible, I enjoyed it to a certain extent. What I enjoyed was doing my job and helping members, I didn't like how childish the people working there were, it was like being in high school all over, which is why I kept to my self, focused on my job, because I wasn't sucking up to the people incharge it made it hard for me to move up, even though I was more qualified that the people they had, which aided in part of my reason for leaving, that and the hours were conflicting with school. Over though if I still lived in Texas since I'm going to a more flexible school I would consider going back.
A great place to begin your career
Corporate Trainer/Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 10, 2016
A typical day at Teleperformance provides a variety of learning opportunities. I interacted with people from different cultures, and was able to further refine my professionalism as a result. Teleperformance typically promotes from within, so the leaders are confident from having experienced the job from both sides. The hardest part of being a Corporate Trainer, at Teleperformance, is trying not to have too much fun. Being a Trainer for Teleperformance has been the most enjoyable and fulfilling experience in my professional career.
Good place to learn and grow you skills
WFM Manager (Current Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLJuly 11, 2016
6+ Years Industry experience.
Several years experience providing WFM support to single or multi site and multi call type environments.
Expert in all aspects of call center workforce management (occupancy analysis, capacity planning, scheduling techniques, efficiency reporting, etc.)

Currently held the following position within workforce
WFM Manager
WFM Scheduler
WFM Lead Mission control analyst
Pros
oversee various projects
Cons
Benefits has it challenges
Busy environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 21, 2016
It was a 12 hour shift from 9 Am to 9 Pm, as soon as you arrived you had to log onto the phones and deal with annoying adults that would cry and complain because they were not able to get online and play xbox with their friends. management did not really care about the employees they only cared about you when you were off the phone and not making them money because they would just say it to your face. Hardest part of the job was trying to not go crazy from all the ridiculous calls that you would receive. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you resolved the issue for a customer.
Pros
resolving issues
Cons
long hours, and not having a life
Fun and productive environment.
Authorization Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Augusta-Richmond County, GAJuly 27, 2016
Got along with all my coworkers and supervisors. I was given the opportunity to train to be a supervisor depending on my knowledge of my job. My training was great, and helped me once i got on a live call. The hardest part of the job was the 1st 30 days post training. The company always had rewards and certificates for various achievements.
Pros
Holidays meals, paid time off, multiple advancement opportunities
Cons
Having 4 different supervisors in a year's time, unorganized planning, false information about vital information
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 23, 2016
its an OK place to work an earn fast money. can be stressful at times. its great having a bonus if you excel on what you do.
a regular day would be like come in, sign on your computer, pull your tools and start taking phone calls to help customer troubleshoot, xbox, windows computer and sometime windows phone.
Pros
bonus is good, schedule is awesome
Cons
stressful at times, didnt have the necessary tools to actually help the customers with some complex issues
Customer service
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTJune 23, 2016
I loved working for Teleperformance. This was my first job out of high school. A typical day at work would consist of helping customers with their AT&T account. I would help with many things such as billing/tech support/plan changes, etc. I learned communication skills and how to resolve first hand. I loved my coworkers and made a lot of friends working here. The hardest part of my job would be to talk with customers who are very upset with the company. After working there for a year, I learned a lot about how to de-escalate and find a resolution. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people and loving the people I worked with!

Want to know more about Teleperformance?

Ask a question
Horrible Place to work
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Boise IDJune 23, 2016
This place works you to death while treating you like you're absolutely garbage. .

Call volume is insane. Lots of hold times. Your customers wait forever to talk to you only to be told they are out of warranty and to get help will cost them X amount of dollars. Your bosses and quality insurance people listen to your calls all day and LOVE giving you "you screwed up, not get out there and do better" pep talks between your calls.

The pay is mediocre at best. Benefits are a total joke. The only benefit is that you don't have to sell one of your kidneys to get a bathroom break. You just get it docked from your pay
Pros
You can quit
Cons
No brains required. Just a heart beat.
Another Day in Teleperformance
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 19, 2016
Stated off as an Agent taking calls for Microsoft Xbox and supported people with their problems. I learned a lot of problem solving, rapport skills and proper customer service.

Really quickly moved up to Quality Assurance where I learned a lot of Data Entry and Team Management skills.

This is a great College job since the pay is good and you can move up if you strive for it. With benefits and bonuses.

Overall a good company to kickstart your college career.
not a good company to work for.
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJuly 10, 2016
When you make it to work you get your system pulled up and you instantly start taking phone calls. You learn patience when working for this company. Management was not good because the lady that was over everyone in the department i worked for was really rude and she only cared about herself. The coworkers some where really nice and some where not but I guess that's anywhere you go. The hardest part of this job was the non consistance of the rules the rules changed almost everyday, you really didn't what to do and not to do after so long. I enjoyed the drawings they had you could win really good prizes when worked hard and did a great job and your compliance was up to par.
Pros
the drawings
Cons
vacation time
Comfortable accommodations. Radical workload.
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Holladay, UTJune 16, 2016
Very nice place to work as far as accommodations and friendly people.. Very fast paced with priorities changing constantly. All employees seemed very overwhelmed by workload and complexity of the business. Very challenging financial services department.

Upper Management highly skilled.
Very complex multiple business divisions required advanced learning.
Company has reasonable benefits and tries to make it a fun place to work even during times of craziness.
Pros
Benefit package, free coffee and snacks, flexible start times.
Cons
Month end closing extremely demanding. Always understaffed.
Account Manager/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 19, 2016
A typical day included answering inbound calls. Handling customer complaints in a patient and professional manner. I learned that most people are not angry at the associate they just want to be heard. The co-workers are friendly and management are extremely professional. The hardest part of the job is satisfying account holders 100 percent of the time. I enjoy helping where ever I could.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
short breaks
Productive and evolving work environment
Agent (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 14, 2016
Working at Teleperformance you will learn how to become a better sales representative. Along with sales skills you will learn how to be creative when overcoming objections. If you have absolutely no customer service skills Teleperformance is the perfect job to build your customer service skills. I've learned how to deal with many different opinions, situations, as well as the many unsatisfied attitudes. The hardest part about the job is getting figuring out how to made your customer happy for disconnecting the call, which is also the most enjoyable part because when it's all said and done you've put a smile on yet another face.
Pros
long breaks, overtime, health benefits
Cons
non-flexible
Busy Environment and long shifts
Humana Customer Service Representavtive (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJune 14, 2016
My experience at Teleperformance was actually better then I expected it to be. Most people complained about working there but I actually loved my job. Most of the customers were rude but I handled their aggression and problem the best way I could and that was with kindness. The environment was a busy one because no matter what the calls never stopped. The breaks were great and benefited me on days that seemed long. The hardest part of the job was helping customers who had attitudes and didn't want to cooperate with you. The most enjoyable part was actually helping customers and satisfying them.
The easiest job I have had
Mortgage Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 11, 2016
On a typical work day I would answer phones to assist people with their mortgage needs. I learned tons of stuff about mortgages and now know what to look for when buying a house. The management was awesome and very helpful. My coworkers were amazing and loads of fun and help. I didn't really see a hard part of the job as I loved the job and didn't buckle under the stress of the countless phone calls coming in. The most enjoyable part of the job was assisting members with their dreams and needs of buying their home.
Decent call center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  4335 Equity Dr, Columbus, OH 43228June 10, 2016
I worked there for only a few months. I was hired for a new project that had moved to the facility. The issue was that the project was new, the software was problematic, and the fact that they promoted from within made the supervisors a joke. The supervisors we just a friend of a friend and wasn't based on job performance. The pay schedule was a joke. Paychecks only came out every 7th and 22nd of the month. Of course you get irate customers and pleasant ones. I was fresh out of high school so it was an amazing start to finding a job.
Pros
Full time positions, Sit down job
Cons
pay schedule
organized productive company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXJuly 11, 2016
Responsibilities
•Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
•Generate sales leads
•Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
•Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
•Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
•Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
•Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
•Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
•Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Pros
positive enviornment
Cons
long days