Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 4,140 reviews matching the search
Large Managment Heavy Organization
Database Administrator Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 6, 2017
Large Call center running in house software. Most Individuals worked extra hours each week to help the company succeed. Typical day included email review, project and task lists. Security, development, implementation, updates, and meetings. Most individuals were pleasant to work with and did their jobs with professionalism.
Pros
Technology
Cons
80 + hours required each week
okay
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 16, 2017
i worked for apple and its great and all but management is something esle they talk about you and then try to play the fool, And also cut checks and dont give you the amount of money worked for and plus when u work overtime hours they will not show up in CCMS period and u have to keep telling you manager to fix you time back to back and they put in the time when they want to and plus u will be waiting an extra week or two for your check to come for the amount they owe you
Dont get me wrong i would of stayed but they waiting on money and getting shorted almost 700.00 no i cant
Pros
great to help customer
Cons
money issues, management in different companies
Mostly Repetitive
CUSTOMER ADVOCATE (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 15, 2017
It is a typical call center. You are not paid for your 15 min breaks nor your 30 min lunches. Those are off the clock. If you are back any later than that you can be subject to a warning. You sit and answer calls all day about your campaign and if a question arises that u dont have the answer to, you have to put caller on hold, and raise your hand and wait for a supervisor who then acts like you are bothering them. Hardest part of job is being a drone for 10 hrs a day answering calls. Easiest part is sitting down doing it. Management and coworkers are the worst..DONT DO IT. High turnover rate.
Pros
not standing..can sit
Cons
management, coworkers, repetitive, pay
ok place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 15, 2017
answering phone calls dealing with client health insurance. working multi screen computer . I thought it was an okay job I just felt that their was favoritism in the work place and felt they had no sympathy when it came to any type of emergency you had. I also felt once on the floor the floor leaders weren't as helpful to you verse while you were in training.
Pros
incentives
Cons
short lunches
Training makes it all seem like it'll be fine, until....
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 13, 2017
Teleperformance tries to make you think that they're all about the client they serve. Like they're all about you, as the employee, too. I am here to say that this is not the case! They only start caring about the client, and the agents, when the client pops in for a well-visit. It's all a show that they put on while the client is there. Quite frankly, I do not see the client as wanting to stick with teleperformance for much longer. Their structures need to be redesigned, and until they see that, their turn-over rate is going to continue to shoot through the roof.
Pros
Great in-center food business, and vending service, Pay is decent
Cons
Management has shoddy ways of handling the client's requests.
fun company to work for
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJanuary 13, 2017
there was never difficult calls,environment was excellent, supervisors very helpful, i would definetly recommend someone to apply for this company, my coworkers were very helpful if needed,the hardest part of the job is when the system would go down while having a member on the phone ,everyday they would hold contests for employees , with telepeformance there is plenty oppertunities for advancement.
Pros
extra hours
Cons
short breaks
Great Atmosphere
Costumer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 11, 2017
Going to work there is one of the best parts since everyone got along and felt like a big group of close friends working together. I did learn to be more patient and one of the great influence working there is be nice even though they are angry, you might make their day better.
As the day went by, the day just kept getting longer and with all the upset costumers, you just wish the day ended, but it is worth helping members get through their necessities. One of the down sides about this job is that they are not so flexible with college.
Teleperformance is a fun place to work at..
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 10, 2017
Staying positive and working hard, goes a long way.. There is plenty of opportunity for promotion and management. Teleperformance have many locations so you can relocate to various parts of the country including Hawaii. No place of business is perfect because no one is, but teleperformance is full of people and management that really care about you and your career as long as you are willing to keep a positive attitude and are willing to put in the work.
Pros
Great perks, a fun place to work at, a lot of training, plenty of room for growth and promotions, they feed their employees well Lol.😆
Cons
The pay is not the best. 😕
Why I enjoy my work place
Tier I Adviser (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHJanuary 10, 2017
I enjoy assisting customers on a daily basis. I improved my communication skills with our customers and my peers. Our supervisors are constantly coaching us with what we can make improvements with regarding calls with customers as well as emailing our customers. I enjoy being around my co-workers. If I have a question to ask and my supervisors are occupied, I can ask my peers. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with my customer on a peer to peer level and leaving them satisfied.
Pros
organized enviornment
Productive place to work
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISER (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 9, 2017
Typical work days are very busy, with generally one a few seconds between calls, it is very busy work. During my time there, I learned a great deal about troubleshooting technical issues. Management was always willing to work with you as best as they could and the co-workers were very friendly and outgoing for the most part. The job is difficult due to repetition, once you've been at if for a few months there aren't really been issues you have to think outside the box on. On the other side, it's very consistent and you have the options for advancement
Call center with a lot of changes.
Call representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 13, 2017
The Augusta site is the "test site" so any changes that the company wanted to instill they tested them out on us. A lot of the supervisors had a lot to do so they weren't able to really help us most of the time when we needed assistance. And there was always shift bids causing us to change our schedules.
Pros
Insentives from time to time, benefits.
Cons
Short breaks, lots of changes, shift bids.
Horrible Working Enviroment
Recruiter/Processor (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 6, 2017
Worst Place to work. Employees treated horrible, HR is a joke locked away, management has childlike behavior and the head of recruiting is INSANE!!! I have never in my life worked for a worse company.

You are not inspired at all, you are threatened on a daily basis.

I left one day after a year of employment with no notice because I could not tolerate the horrible conditions that employees went thru.

I would suggest a paper route prior to this job. You will make the 9.00 pay and forget about the bonus believe me they always find a way not to pay it.
Pros
NONE
Cons
little pay, bonus not paid, bathroom time clocked, yelled and talked to like a dog daily
Product and fun meet a lot of nice people
Customer Service / Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Hobart, INJanuary 5, 2017
I sold insurance and help to retain current policies Learning something new and challenging every day.Interacting with managers making sure they are satisfied with my work. Working with co-workers to help make the work environment pleasant. The hardest part of the day when a customer is not satisfied with our products an services and becomes Irate. The best part of the day is when I calm the customer down by assuring them that we are doing the best we can to solve the issue in a timely matter.
Pros
no pros
Cons
short breaks
Worst job EVER
AppleCare trainer (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLMarch 20, 2017
Teleperformance use to be great back when it was TAG. The pay was higher and employee benefits were wonderful. TP has since became a nasty place to work. The pay is extremely low for the amount of work that the employees do. Their benefits are horrible and management is not skilled nor qualified.

Pro... anyone can be hired.
Con... you will not enjoy working there and your job will always be at risk.
A blast and different
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 4, 2017
Teleperfomance Boise, is by far one of coolest places to work. besides the having to push sales now. the supervisors the prizes and the staff is amazing my supervisor is amazing. everyone there is so real. they do whatever it takes to work with you and make sure you prosper and move up. they motivate you and hep you get where you need to from training to the floor its been fun all along the way not to mention the bonuses... there is a lot.
Pros
benefits, amazing staff, BONUSES ALOT, CULTURE IS FUN
Cons
SALES
Very Correction Facility enviroment
AT & T Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 4, 2017
A typical work day consist of having to walk through medal detector and bags checked at another door with security with metal detector wand to swipe your body. Then all particles have to be placed in locker. No paper allowed including tissue. Very noisy environment. Hard to hear customers. Quality Assurance would change assurance without letting employees know so they would get low scores. Not a good place to grow. The most enjoyable part was the contest and games they would play so rewards can be given out. Sad part the same people would always win.
Pros
Pot luck once a month
Cons
Overtime hardly given or you would need to work 14 or more hrs a day
If you are focused and have good communication skills you should be fine.
Technical Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMarch 1, 2017
I enjoyed the ability to work from home. There are many skills that can be acquired if you are willing to learn. You must be able to sit still for hours at a time. You have to have a great attitude to deal with irate customers and remain professional
Pros
The skills you aquire
Cons
The long hours and lack of empathy for employees
Productive work place with food court and game room
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAFebruary 1, 2017
I enjoyed working there. If you like a sit down job while answering calls all day its a great place for you. Only thing i didnt like was how it was kind of like a high school setting. The representatives were always talking about mess and acting like children. Other than that it was enjoyable.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Short breaks, a lot of workers
Social Media crew
Social media expert (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 30, 2017
I loved this job the most because, although I was assisting guests online I was assisting them through social media for Target. I used major social accounts such as Facebook and Twitter. I wasn't able to just communicate like I would on a normal daily basis because, I was representing Target and handled situations in a professional manner.
Pros
No phones
Cons
Always finished the work hours early
job review
Humana customer service (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 3, 2017
Teleperformance has horrible management and is very disorganized. The supervisors are very unprofessional and get away with talking to agents however they please without any consequence. This has been the worst work environment I have ever worked for. The security in the building and campaign are very well. I enjoyed helping other agents and members with any problems. The best part of this job was meeting some of the best co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

72%