Teleperformance
3,618 reviews

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Poor Job
Stressful (Former Employee), Augusta GaJune 16, 2015
Poor Job... Need New Supervisor... Never Have What You Need From Them Ontime... Need To Retrain Everyone In The Building...
very productive and excellent workplace
Customer Service agent (Current Employee), Columbia, SCJune 16, 2015
Great working environment
I've learned to deal with customers,
teamwork, excellent colleagues,
hardest part is to work with an upset customer.
THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!!!!
WCS (Current Employee), Henrico, VAJune 16, 2015
Very unprofessional from the CCM to the Agents. Pay sucks, benefits suck! No one knows what they are doing, I have NEVER seen a call center run this way! The only way to move up is by kissing butt!!!!
Average Seasonal Employment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Westerville, OHJune 15, 2015
Pros: Flexible work schedule.
Cons: No benefits at all.
A typical day at work was answering calls from catalog customers during the holiday season. My supervisor was above average. She was fair with the entire staff. There was a diverse group that comprised the Customer Service Reps which made an interesting day. The hardest part of the day was staying busy between calls,
Not very professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJune 15, 2015
This job wasn't very professional. They did however have flexible hours. There was no real dress requirement, they didn't pay well either.
The company
Customer Service Representative, Allstate Roadside (Current Employee), Sierra Vista, AZJune 15, 2015
Pros: Guaranteed 40 hours a week
Cons: breaks and lunches tend to be short and not always on a regular schedule.
For my campaign we take calls for emergency roadside. We speak to customers and providers for services (i.e. towing, lock outs, fuel delivery, winch outs, tire changes, and jump starts). Most of the management on this campaign is great. As in all places of work, there are some conflicts. I believe the hardest part of the job is when there is bad weather and you have to inform the customer that they have to wait up to 4 hours and sometimes longer for a provider to wait. Or, telling someone that they cannot get help due to providers in the area not being able to assist.
fun
Wind stream, Tech Support (Former Employee), North Lauderdale, FLJune 15, 2015
Pros: free phones
Cons: short breaks
really liked this company till they shut it down I learned a lot of things while working here how to conduct myself and be a better call rep gained patience and to be outstanding on the phone
It was ok
Customer Service Representative-Hughes Net (Former Employee), North Lauderdale, FLJune 13, 2015
Pros: Fun days
Cons: No good benefits
It was an ok place to work, the hours sucked at first, until I moved to another department. The work load was not bad, as long as the work got done is what mattered.
it was fun and had room to grow
Receptionist (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 11, 2015
Pros: work place
Cons: structure
teleperformance has many opprotunities for advancement the environment was nice and my co-workers were helpful. I learn how to help customers better while working with them.
Great Social Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Salt Lake CIty UTJune 11, 2015
Pros: Good break and willingness to work with your schedule
Cons: managment changes often
I was taught how to originate loans and service them.
The management was good depending on who you had.
Co-workers were the best part about work.
Hardest part of the job was learning originations before servicing.
Getting to speak with members on the phone and hep them with what they needed
nice place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Boca RatonJune 11, 2015
nice place, fun environment to work in plenty of benefits you can take advantage of. it hard to be on the phone all day with irate customers which is personal but its still an amazing place.
Telecommunications
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZJune 11, 2015
Pros: learned new skills to add on my resume
Cons: did not fulfill my job needs
The job was a very good way for me to expand my job skills as well as testing my ability to follow security regulations and my ability to provide excellent customer service
Teleperfomance
Customer Service Representative Home Agent (Former Employee), Home BasedJune 10, 2015
I enjoyed the working from home. The Job Security was not there. I was hired on full time but not informed it was just a two to three month position. The put me in a bind without anywher to go.
Relaxed and Laid back job
call center representative (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJune 10, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: no cons
A typical day at work is relaxing, the coworkers are very friendly and caring, the manager are helpful and caring as well.
Apple
(Apple) Call Director (Current Employee), North LauderdaleJune 9, 2015
Logn.. take calls for 8 hours with two 15 min breaks & one 30 minute lunch.Can sometimes be stressful because of the long hours of sitting but overall it's a nice laid back job.
- lots of fun activities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ogden, UTJune 9, 2015
Pros: - lots of engagement and feedback from employees.
Cons: - when I worked there, their insurance was expensive
- lots of engagement and feedback from employees.
- lots of fun activities
- schedule not consistent, changes from week to week
- when I worked there, their insurance was expensive
PRODUCTIVE
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), North Lauderdale, FLJune 8, 2015
Pros: ALOT OF OVERTIME
Cons: SHORT BREAKS
NICE PLACE TO WORK BUT VERY HIGH STRESS LEVELS TO MEET NUMBERS SHORT BREAKS BUT HAS ALOT OF OVERTIME. AND GOOD PAY IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A NICE PAY CHECK
Great company to work for
Training Coordinator/Leadership Development (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 8, 2015
If you are looking to advanced your career, Teleperformance is a great company that provides your with tools to advanced in the company and to be successful. They are very organized and has great structure in place. Management are hands on and co-workers consider everyone as family. The hardest part of the job could be dealing with customers but once you have the learn the business it turns into the most enjoyable part.
fun. learned alot
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Boise, IDJune 8, 2015
handled technical quesitons regarding apple mobile products. Helped customers fix their devices. answered questions about new products and pricing. updated account customer info.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 8, 2015
I Love working in the Call Center environment. I'm a team player, so lover working a Group of people everyday to achieve our goals.

About Teleperformance

A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language – Read more

Teleperformance Salaries