Teleperformance Employee Reviews

temp
Tier II Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH 43228January 9, 2018
good in between job to have and works with school schedules, understanding of personal life. extremely busy environment but had safe working space.....
Good pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJanuary 9, 2018
If you're looking for a temporary job that pays well this is it. I wouldn't make this a job something to rely on. The turnover rate is high and the overtime is mandatory. Good luck trying to find a life outside of this place. My old coworker was fired because she missed work due to illness even after she brought in a doctor's note.
Enjoyed this company to the fullest
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 9, 2018
Truly enjoyed this experience. I learned so much while working here. Was able to utilize my insurance license to the fullest. Enjoyed interacting with the many medicare customers to help them live healthier lives through Health insurance.
Pros
Helping each person make the right healthcare decisions
Cons
no cons
quick hire this is the place
Fios Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 9, 2018
this is one of those jobs that if you're in between jobs and are breathing, you're hired. high turn around rate, horrible supervisors (i only had one that i would say was great). you get promoted, you blink and you're demoted. customers calling in yelling at you because of their issues, managers yelling at you because you're not being quick enough to deal with the customers' complicated problems.
Get ready to be talked to very negative by consumers inbound calls and your supervisor.
Agent (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 9, 2018
A typical day at work I had to endure minimal 50 inbound calls from mad, upset, disappointed, and very ANGRY customers. I learned the inside of a call center ( my first and only time) while giving product support to consumers who are livid. The biggest reason for their turn over rate is poor supervision on call center floor. Worst part was the low pay for such a hard/rough position. I love to smile. A natural happy person and with every call my smile faded away. It just isn't for everyone!!!
Pros
Luncheons
Cons
poor leadership, no growth
Good job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 8, 2018
Great company. They pay well and the atmosphere is great. Management was great. Everyone was consistent and on time. Nobody really has a bad attitude.
Overall, good job
Busy
Loan Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 8, 2018
Processing student loan applications
Providing application status
Educating loan products
Enrollment Specialist
Triage Operator
Rapid call flow daily
Stressful job
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXJanuary 8, 2018
The pay is fair compared to the stress and call handling you have to deal with on a daily basis. If you can handle customers chewing your butt off on a daily basis for an issue you are not able to control, then it is the job for you.
Pros
Paid breaks, paid and thorough training
Cons
Have to wait 60 days before having access to the work benefits.
It was a nice company to work for.
United Health Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 8, 2018
I recommend this company to others. I was trying to get my foot in the door in the health insurance field and Teleperformance gave me that opportunity.
Official response from Teleperformance
January 15, 2018

Thank you for the positive review. We always see to it to provide our employees a stable job with plenty of opportunities so that they will stay with us for a longer period of time. If you wish to share your feedback, please go to http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. All the best!

The work environment needs improvement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 8, 2018
Too much work not enough pay and the treatment of its employer is unacceptable. Working 8 1/2 hours with a 30 minute break and 2 10 minute breaks. Not allowed to have any drinks, mild snack, or hard candy but the job requires 8 1/2 hours of constant speaking which results in dry mouth.
Pros
It's a stepping stone to build experience is call center customer service field
Cons
Short Breaks, Not Enough Pay, Work environment needs improvement.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJanuary 8, 2018
I appreciate the job very much for giving me employment. I learned various new thing and met some very wonderful individuals. Overall the job has many opportunities available, however its not very professional.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
No control/unorganized
Official response from Teleperformance
January 15, 2018

We're glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Teleperformance. We see to it to equip our employees with enough training and skills to be able to do their job effectively and prepare them for future career opportunities. Best regards and we wish you success in the future.

It was a ok job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 8, 2018
Hard work only because of all yhe information you have to learned buy over all a ok job. No pay raise so thats one be con but the pro is everyone is off on weekends.
Pros
Flexable
Cons
No pay raise
No comment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, West Valley, SandyJanuary 8, 2018
I was signed and contracted to work for one company, waited over a month to hear back to see when our work day was to begin. Was told over and over they were waiting for "fingerprints" and "background check". Took over a month. Found out that the job was over-filled and no one got back to me. Found this out from employees in the parking lot.

Second attempt: Got a starting date for another job offer. Was told the Friday before that the job contract was canceled. Was supposed to work on Monday.

Third attempt: Job was eliminated and was offered another job that I had already refused.

STAY AWAY. UNRELIABLE COMPANY.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Unreliable. Broken contracts. Lack of communication.
The company is a fun and productive workplace.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  SM Fairview PhilippinesJanuary 8, 2018
Everything is good with Teleperformance. The people that you work with are good and the environment is really comfortable. The management is also good it's just that the pay/salary is really low.
Cons
Short breaks, Healthcare
Stressful and under appreciated
Agent (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 8, 2018
There are some really great people that work here and some customers are great too. However, you are constantly written up for every little thing. Top management has a huge chip on their shoulders. Definitely not enough pay for getting constantly yelled at for just doing your job.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Write ups, management
Good place to get experience if you are self motivated
Mission Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 7, 2018
Good place to get experience if you are self motivated, you will not receive all the tools you need for success and will need to be able to think on your feet and get creative to fill the void of the necessary tools in order to succeed. If you can manage to do this, you will gain so much experience in so many different fields that truly can be applied other places that will take you seriously. The pay is way under the competitive swing for every market they are in but if you apply you will walk away with an entry level job.
Great people, but very stressful
Agent (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTJanuary 7, 2018
I, like many of us at Teleperformance, have a love/hate relationship with working there! The vibe is really cool and there are a lot of benefits and perks for working there. I specifically loved the people there. My team has become my family and *Most* of the upper management is cool and wants to help you succeed. However. for me they are too highly reliant on stats and sales rather than customer service, and the upper management that is not cool, is really not cool. My overall opinion is working at Teleperformance is a roller coaster ride! One day you can love your job and the next makes you want to walk out.
Pros
Cheap benefts, free food, discounts to local food joints, awesome people
Cons
Cares more about sales than customer service, strict rules when it comes to missed work
Teleperformance Review
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJanuary 7, 2018
Through my time working at Teleperformance, I gained much experience in customer service, banking, and upper management. However I no longer feel as though I am in a position where I can advance my career.
Pros
Standard Schedule
Cons
Low Pay
It's was a secure job
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 7, 2018
I enjoy my time here as a CSR. The pay is fair and the environment is professional but relaxed. I would enjoy working here if possible but they don't have locations where I am going.
The manager and his staff were rude and never there for their employees
Application specialist (Former Employee) –  Streator, ILJanuary 7, 2018
Even though it seems like a great company the site itself has to small if a place and the amount of people in that small space causes to much abrasive conflicts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.