Teleperformance

4.5K reviews

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 2,031 reviews matching the search
Fun Place to work
Senior Technical Support Rep (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLJanuary 18, 2016
Learned a great deal about customer focus and and leadership. The work environment is kept clean, the local culture does steer the focus to where it needs to be. The company is verify fair on breaks allotted two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunches, in a well laid out break area as well they have computers in the break room and television in most areas.they offered all shifts it was a very relaxed place to work
the hours compensated whatever you needed there was always overtime
the managers were great and more like peers you could wear whatever you wanted to wear you made you own hours.
Pros
Environment, incentives, fun
Benefits
Nothing good to say
United Health Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 17, 2016
Don't do it, complete headache. They (the instructors) were not properly trained. Again, your chances are better with any other company. This place was nothing but ratchet, and disappointment.
It's all about what you make it.
Workforce Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 17, 2016
Fully enjoy what I do and my staff. I would honestly be fulfilled if I made what other WFM analyst make with options to bonus with the site.
didnt like it
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJanuary 16, 2016
didnt like it, supervisors was unhelpful, job cause me to stress out and go crazy. Coworkers are messy and unhelpful, last time I'll be a on the phone customer rep.
Love the employees there and will make strong efforts to boost employee morale.
Inside Sales Account Manager I (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 14, 2016
This is a sales position. The efforts was the relationship build so that corporate customers would not have to spend time with a different agent everyday,
awesome job
Customer Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJanuary 14, 2016
this was an amazing place to work. the employee lounge is amazing. the training is through and they help you a lot along the way. the pay is amazing. the friends i made were nice too.
Pros
good pay, good, benifits
Cons
short breaks, call center
Fun place to work
Sales Agent & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJanuary 14, 2016
Working there is fun and a learning experience. As far as having a life outside of work, it is hard because most of your time is dedicated to this company. I stopped working due to my pregnancy because I knew in my last trimester, I wouldn't be able to take off without there being consequences.
Pros
Pay goes up as you advance in the company. Youre paid in training as well
Cons
no life outside of work
Productive Fun Environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJanuary 14, 2016
Check attendance and the agents that are not there do an attempt to contact and make sure you notate the contact

Schedule the coaching for each agents and those that has low stats do an action form for those agent to bring their stats up

Check email daily for credits that has to be applied to the customer accounts, place order for replacement devices for customers, order devices for the customers

Do 1 hour of phone time everyday you work

Make sure that all escalated calls has been taken care of and closed

When customer does a feedback call the customer back to see what we could have done differently to satisfy the customer.

Walk rows to make sure that the customers are not on long holds and that the calls are being resolved in a timely matter.

Send deliverables

Team meeting with my agents every week

30 minute meeting with ACCM to be inform of the goal for the site, and to come up with a game plan to fix and low scores we may have
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Not understanding when you have kids
Definitely a challenge
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJanuary 14, 2016
This is where I learned that I was very good at Customer Service. Issues came to me everyday that were challenging, but I enjoyed finding resolutions to problems
busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXJanuary 13, 2016
typing answering calls
learned how to multitask
coworkers were cool some ready to work others liked to make your day fun
Pros
good breaks
Cons
managment
productive, full energy, great enviroment
Call Rep (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 13, 2016
loved working at these places. Steady work, kept busy, great staff, nice environment, people friendly, loved the help given, fast paced, organized, time scheduled. staffed well, very helpful.
Pros
bonus, breaks, crew
Cons
schedule, closing, inventory, ordering
This was an exciting employer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 13, 2016
This was a new account at teleperformance and all who were hired was new to this client. I had never worked with cell phones before and this was a challenge but I learned by self teaching through their computer system. This account was eventually lost by Teleperformance.
Pros
good pay and lots of overtime
Cons
Long 12 hour shifts
Great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 13, 2016
Teleperformance is a excellent company to work for, I enjoyed the work environment overall, The training was a breeze as well, I would recommend anyone that is in need of a job, to apply ar Teleperformance in Columbia SC on Broad River rd.
Good work Place
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cairo,January 13, 2016
salaries need to be increased
i learned many sales skills
management not bad
Good co- workers
reaching Customers
achieving targets
Pros
Good training program
Cons
Healthcare - social insurance
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 12, 2016
This job at SCWorks was my very first job, and I can say that I loved the job. I loved the hours, and the shift. It taught me to have great customer service, and how to deal with different personalities and attitudes.
Good work enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXJanuary 12, 2016
Was really fast paced multi tasking and makes the day go by fast eveything was based on empathy and resolved customers issues talking through people from all over the usa
Fast pace, high stress, ever evolving work place.
Agent (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 11, 2016
See previous. I already wrote about this on the previous page. and this website does not let you copy and past information you have already typed out.
Productive and hectic workplace
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 10, 2016
It was very productive and busy a bit unorganized. Had really good incentives for their employees. You have the ability to move up quickly which is always a plus.
Pros
Company incentives
Cons
Benefits, management
Fun, productive, easy, advancement oppurtunities, bonuses
MSAS (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 9, 2016
I have been here for a little while but I love it so far only complaints I have is the parking, breaks are short (go too fast), and the fact I have still yet to receive my Direct Deposit.
Productive workplace, fast paced
CALL REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Fairborn, OHJanuary 8, 2016
Working at a call center where our client is AT&T, it is typically very busy. Assisting customers with any problems they are having with their account, bill, or any changes needed to be made. To ensure that everything runs smoothly, there are documents containing information on how to handle specific calls, what can and cannot be done on accounts, what can be discussed on calls about the accounts, and when to suspect fraud. Working there representatives have to be self efficient and able to deescalate any call possible. It can be tiresome at times depending on the type of calls a representative is receiving. The hardest part is when there is not anything better that can be done to help the customer. But the best part of working there are the opportunities given to advance and the breaks between calls.
Pros
Bonus, breaks, and fun activities
Cons
Management, not so flexible schedules, point system, and last minute change ups