Teleperformance Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,775 reviews matching the search
Assistant Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 25, 2016
Teleperformance cares about their employees and offers tremendous opportunities for advancement. The company is very active in the community and it teaches skills that you can take with you to other businesses so you will be successful no matter what career a person chooses.
Very productive, but easy going.
Customer Service Rep, Blue Shield of California (Former Employee) –  Santo Domingo, PRApril 12, 2016
A typical always started by getting to know the updates and working a little on previews cases if there was not so many calls.

I learned to be very patient with angry members, to adapt to the situation with each member i got on the phone.

Management was very open over all although very slow in certain processes of the job.

My co workers were very friendly and most of them always willing to help in certain situations, I made good friends there.

Whenever I had situations with very sick members were I could not anything to help them.

Whenever there was a member calling very upset about an on going issue and i was able to fix it and the end up thanking you for the help.
Pros
Healthcare Benefits and Transportation.
Cons
Bureaucracy
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLMay 10, 2016
I have learned many roles and lines of business here at teleperformance. We have a fun committee who keeps themed games and challenges that will make our work day fun and exciting, There is a lot of different cultures here so its pretty much like traveling without leaving the building.
Pros
160 hours of vacation as a supervisor
Cons
1 hour away from my home
Productive place to work.
Customer Care Professional (Current Employee) –  Gary, INApril 6, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is the different types of customers you will encounter and the bonuses. The customers can sometimes make you laugh, cry or get you a little frustrated. Management is not all that great. Some of the supervisors are lazy but the ones who is not, is willing to help you. It's a little ghetto there so you must be open to encounter what you will see or hear. This job do show some favoritism when it comes to who the supervisors like.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Management and Supervisors
A Nice Place to Work
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXApril 15, 2016
A typical consist of lots of call and loud floor due to everyone on calls. I learned about medical and prescription once we turn 65 yr old. I honestly didn't care for the Management team. My co-workers make the days go by really fast.Hardest part of the job was not giving members the answers they wanted to hear. Most enjoyable part was making the members happy with correct information.
This is a very fun and productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 10, 2016
The managers and co workers at teleperformance were awesome! The only hard aspect of the job was dealing with rude customers but other than that, this is a great work experience.
Pros
A very easy going and fun work environment
Cons
short breaks, hours were cut
Would not recommend at all
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOApril 4, 2016
After Teleperformance took over employee moral hit an all time low. They stopped paying out bonuses without telling us. It wasn't until enough employees complained about it that they told us that they can decide at any time not to pay out a bonus and not tell us. But the icing on the cake was when they found out they had a bed bug infestation and told everyone that they would not close the facility down and take care of the problem until the health department forced them to.
CSR (Former Employee) –  utahApril 3, 2016
If you don't take things personally, the job is very easy. The job requires very little technical knowledge and a bit of typing. If you can plug in a desktop computer, and hook up a TV, you can get a job.

The work environment is very pleasant. They provide plenty of training, which is an advantage over Unisys. When tested, if you remember the ticketing process, you can get through the tests without any further technical prowess.

The pay is not great and they don't provide insurance; other than that, it's an excellent job.
Pros
na
Cons
na
great atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 5, 2016
i had to take a class before starting to work to learn the programs and it was fun. i had an awesome teacher and after class when they put you out on the floor to work they stay and help if you had questions! they were so helpful and the job was fun. there was computers and a game system in the break room.
Okay job if you like working under a microscope.
Call Center Representative for TXU (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXJune 22, 2016
The work isn't bad at all. Just need to like being monitored for just about everything you do. EVERY call you take is recorded and your performance is rated by random call selection. If you don't hit the "metrics", you get "dinged" Too many dings and your history....
Great Pay, Management was nice, customers very rude
Apple Technician (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 11, 2016
The pay was great and they always had overtime and fantastic schedules, the management were nice and super comfortable to be around. The customers are honestly rude, unreasonable, and almost impossible to deal with.
Pros
schedules, pay, management
Cons
customers
Same old call center environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 24, 2016
This is another call center and it is the same old environment. Drama filled and stressful. It has been so long since I have worked there that I really cant write a very valid review of them. This is just my opinion of how they were back when I worked there.
Pros
cant think of any
Cons
drama filled work environment
Customer Service rep
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 31, 2016
Just a poor company to work for. No good benefits at all. Always an issue with your superviors they will keep picking to make you quit. Worst job i ever worked for this job is like high school so much drama even if your not part of the drama you still get in trouble. The supervisor and management are childish they set you up to get fired they fired really good people. Dont work here!
Pros
extended lunches, great pay, great hours
Cons
always firing, supervisors unprofessional, need new management, no work at all two weeks straight, uncaring supervisors, supervisors messing with agents, no time off approved, too much drama like high school
Productive and Fun place to work
Call Director/Tech Support (Former Employee) –  N Lauderdale, FLMarch 30, 2016
Overall, I have to say that my experience at Teleperformance a learning experience, I was able to provide technical support to customers according to their device and issue and was able to say that I'm happy for the opportunity given to me, for providing me with all the necessary tools available to make my job a success, also for all the support from the team leads and supporting staff as well. They made it an enjoyable experience.
Pros
apportunity to make money and grow
Cons
space was too small for our department
Okay i guess
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 16, 2016
Like all jobs teleperformance has their pros and cons.. I love their point system its not really a bad place to work they can just be a little unorganized at the times and I hate the way they give raised, the department I work in you cant make more then 13.00 and that a total bummer.
Very upbeat and positive working place
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Hobart, INMarch 29, 2016
Working at teleperformance really boosted my customer service skills. I learned how to multitask using windows while accepting inbound and outbound calls and was given the opportunity to obtain bonuses. It was a very fast pace work environment and at times that could be a little stressful but the staff was always there to help in any way possible
Pros
laied back, not alot of manual labor, timed brakes and lunches
Cons
if call volume was slow they would send workers home
Easy to please clients, not as easy to please supervisors.
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bristol, TNMarch 30, 2016
Scan badge to get in the building and department.
I learned better typing skills and have more of an understanding of taxes.
Various management was not professional.
Co workers were nice.
Hardest part of the job was understanding what was expected, allowed, and hours/pay that would be applied to me.
Best part is the job in itself in dealing with clients.
Pros
Cafeteria, security, lockers, breaks.
Cons
Various management abuses authority, small bathroom stalls, 1 smoking area on only 1 side of building, needs more parking.
good hours
Importing sales (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 30, 2016
I would get calls from the xbox game system customrer helping them fix there account or the game consaoles itself. I learned thre different ways to work their systems and also how to interact with customers. its got difficult when there was a issue I could solve by not knowing the proper way
Pros
12 hour shift
Cons
alot of calls
good
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  San Salvador, ESMarch 29, 2016
Working at teleperformance was a really good life experience. I learned a lot about customer service, how to be patient with the customer, and must importantly to know that the customer is always right. The best part of this job was to get to know my co-workers. Spending so much time together really brought us to be great friends. One of the hardest parts of this job was that almost every day there was no availability meaning that the calls were back to back all day everyday. This job really thought me to be strong. Even if the customer gets angry there is always a way to make things work, without having to use any verbal offences.
Pros
one free day.
Cons
short breaks
Decent workplace
Senior Resource Coordinator/ Outreach Agent (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZApril 11, 2016
Far to many unnecessary rules, Some management was great but the Higher ups weren't understanding or friendly. Coworkers were typically friendly. The most enjoyable part of working there was the decent pay and reliable hours. The most difficult part was trying to hold my urine as I was only allowed to use the restroom during my pre scheduled breaks.