Teleperformance
3,345 reviews

Teleperformance United States Employee Reviews

It was okay working there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ogden, UTMarch 25, 2015
Pros: the pay
Cons: the enviroment
It was okay working there. the pay was good but the people there were not very professional and it seems as if the management didn't care about their employees very much
Teleperformance was great; if the client hadn't gone paranoid, I would still be there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Boise, IDMarch 23, 2015
Pros: the training staff, my teammates
Cons: the client
The summary says it all. I graduated #1 in my training class of 20 and went onto the production floor with a stack ranking of 95th out of 1400 agents. It was an excellent work environment and culture. However, because of a theft of equipment at a warehouse at a location unknown to me, an incident which occurred before I started working there, the client established security measures at the call center because approximately 60% of the stolen equipment was activated at this call center. Now, after swiping through the first security door, you went to your locker (which was provided free of charge, you provide your own lock) and emptied your pockets; all outerwear was also put in, women put their purses in also. This was mandatory, no exceptions. Next you had to now swipe through a second security door to get to the production floor BUT, not before a security guard passed a wand over you to make sure you weren't carrying anything not allowed e.g., cell phones, e-cigs, vaporizers, etc. At your desk, nothing was allowed to be left on the desk when you stepped away for breaks or meal, not even glasses. A security camera system was also installed although this, I thought was standard for call centers; this was the only one I had worked at that didn't have a system already in place so this was nothing out of the ordinary. The final straw that broke this and several other camels' backs was having security guards patrol the production floor and ask agents WHO HAD ALREADY SWIPED THROUGH 2 DOORS, EMPTIED THEIR POCKETS AND BEEN WANDED, to show their ID badges. I felt like a criminal working in a prison factory and as I stated before, I wasn't even working here when this theft took place. Not the kind of environment I call conducive to instilling loyalty to the client, not the call center, but the client.
Great customer service skill building job
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 23, 2015
Pros: bonuses
Cons: short breaks
Very easy going job, not much work involved besides phone calls. If you make sales it's easier. The people you work with make the job fun.
Meh
Technical Support/Customer Care (Current Employee), Boise, IDMarch 23, 2015
Pros: the people are cool
Cons: no time to get on your feet before you're knocked down again
The coaching style is hard to work with they throw everything at you at once and expect it to be remembered if not they throw out the scary "accountability" coachings, one week out of transition i already had one accountability coaching, two weeks out I had five. Its brutal.
Good work enviornment
MENTOR (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: bonuses
Cons: 30 minute lunch
A typical day was very intense as far as the back to back calls. I learned most people are rude. Management was alright, co workers were alright. The hardest part of the job was keeping stats up, the most enjoyable part of the job was getting paid.
like the call center type of employment enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Boise, IDMarch 22, 2015
my day at work was always fast paced and always a new learning experience because of the different types of customer issues.coworkers were always fun to deal with during team buildng excercises or report days .however i really enjoyed the call center enviroment cause most of your work is with computer systems and your customer
great
Customer Care (Former Employee), Boise, IDMarch 22, 2015
Great company! The atmosphere was a great joy to be in! I miss it very much! I just didnt like how they wanted to make the customers use self serve options.
Great Company
Tier I Advisor (Former Employee), North Lauderdale, FLMarch 21, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: lockers
I liked the job overall. The place was fun and exciting. I learned a great deal about computers and time management. The hardest part of the job was changing seats everyday.
Agent (Current Employee), Coconut Creek, FLMarch 20, 2015
Pros: long breaks and good pay
Cons: sprint & at&t account (to much problems)
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Stable for the most part
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), North Lauderdale, FLMarch 20, 2015
Pros: overtime offered often
Cons: benefits, management
Had just moved to Florida and needed a new job asap. Applied here on a Thursday, got a callback that Friday, and was interviewed and hired Monday. I take calls all day from people who are mostly angry and/or confused with how their debit/credit cards worked, so I spend majority of my shifts educating and de-escalating. When it comes to getting promoted, it seems to be based more on a "who you know" opposed to "what you know" and who actually would be a good fit in a managerial position. Nonetheless, it's a stable 40-hour/week job, and I respect my position as I knew what I was signing up for when I applied.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee), Albany, GAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: relaxed enviroment
Cons: n/a
in a typical day at teleperformance would include answering phone lines and responding to customer complaints or inquries.
Fairly progressive and productive work environment.
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Fort LauderdaleMarch 20, 2015
Most days are spent assisting clients with technical issues with their internet, cable or phone services. Any other duties surrounded customer services issues (i.e. billing).
The rules were stringent but the work was appreciated.
Call Center Sales Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 20, 2015
Pros: nice work environment; helpful supervisors
Cons: lunch only 30 min
Making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls. The co-workers were great, we had a close comradery. The hardest part of the job was when a system would be down and we had to do "work-arounds." That was cumbersome and time consuming.
Unprofessional
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 19, 2015
Very unprofessional. Never paid on time. Schedule changes vary often. Very easy to get hired but very hard to work for. The employees however, are nice and try hard to keep up the moral at work.
Productive and fun work place
Call Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 19, 2015
Anything in the office I am familiar doing and feel comfortable doing. Answering phones taking messages etc. I learned how to create a spreed sheet, the most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers with their problems.
Job For Now
Customer Representative (Current Employee), Dallas TexasMarch 19, 2015
Awesome Company but needs to improve on management and employee relations.

I have learned and perfected the level one Customer Service Job Description.
do not
AGENT (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 18, 2015
do not i mean really do not work here it just sucks the rules are crazy it is just super crazy, only if you really need money, the co workers are nice which was the only thing good and they do have cathering
Agent (Former Employee), Ogden, UTMarch 18, 2015
Pros: had a nice relaxing area
Cons: not flexible
the job was good. the managers and supervisors not so much. werent very flexible with employees schedule. only cared about me when I said I was putting in my two weeks which they gave me a hard time about and didnt let me fill out my paper work
great place to work if you have patience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: hour lunches
Cons: dealing with rude customers, job is not stable
this job can be fun at times but also stressful because things can change at a moments notice. computers and/or phones are always malfunction
TP Exp
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), columbus OHMarch 18, 2015
Took inbound tech calls for Verizon's Fios project. The change in pace and constant learning were a plus and I enjoyed it every much

About Teleperformance

A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language – Read more

Teleperformance Salaries