Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 4,920 reviews matching the search
I enjoyed my job.
Executive/Operations (Former Employee) –  IT Park Cebu PhilippinesJuly 9, 2017
I have no issues with the environment and the work. I enjoyed talking to people over the phone. I learned to so many things in my job specially in the travel industry.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Other benifits
Great people to work with
AppleCare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTJuly 9, 2017
I was on the Apple project, learned so much about technology, love it! Kinda wondering if I was living under a rock? I tried three times to get on the Apple project, I finally passed!
Pros
Great training for the project, Apple swag
good place to work
Senior tech advisor (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 9, 2017
great place to work but your just a number in the end so keep the stats up and good and you will be fine. good luck to everyone else who works there.!
Pros
good community space
Don't work here!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 9, 2017
Horrible place to work, is like high school. Management horrible they don't even know what to do when is a problem and when you ask for help they look at you crazy!!!
Great pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 9, 2017
This job was awesome because of the pay. But the new supervisor I had along with poor training for a new company hiring us was it's downfall. When a company hired us and this company wanted to impress them by cutting out normal 3 month training to 3 weeks was not a good idea. After 2 months after the 3 week training I was left without my supervisor or any supervisor to help with a customer's dilemma for 2 hours and was blamed for it even though when asked what I should have done no one knew the answer.
Cons
Not enough support
High Turnover
Agent/Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LA 71129July 9, 2017
Company is a great job opportunity because they would hire just about anyone. Your position is never secured, when an account closes all are at risk of losing their or having to start all over again as a call agent on a different account.
Pros
arcade room
Cons
inexperienced leaders/mentors
Just Started...
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 9, 2017
Just started with the company. They have a very strict attendance policy. Benefits do not appear to be the best. Room for advancement in company......
Pros
Hours
Benefits
Bad company
Apple Advisor (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLJuly 8, 2017
Not well structured. management is out of control. dress code is not enforced. Really needs proper and professional management within the company in order for it to stay successful.
Boo
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 7, 2017
Not where I want to be for a long period of time . Decent pay , all you do is take phone calls. Easy money I guess , not much room for advancement . Ideal for college , or younger adults .
Cons
Strict, boring, no room for adcanxem
Worst place to work! Think twice!!
Customer Service/Tech Support (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FL 33068July 7, 2017
The "management" is unprofessional and HR does not follow policy. Most of the employee's sleep or take extended breaks and get away with it. The company building is dirty and always had loud spanish music playing. I would not recommend this job to my worst enemy. Good Luck!
fast pace and bad management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJuly 7, 2017
The supervisors were just trained agents that could not offer much help or advice when dealing with upset customers. Be prepared to get a bad survey based off of other agents or the internet service as a whole. If the surveys were good, they did offer gift card rewards.
Pros
air conditioned environment
Cons
bad managers, bad leadership, bad metric system
Horrible company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTJuly 7, 2017
My experience is not dissimilar from others who have had the misfortune to be employed here. The company is characterized by a complete disregard for the well being of their employees and consistently fails it clients.
Pros
Cons
Negativity, deceptive practices, and environment of hostility
Balanced Employment
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 7, 2017
Showing up to work is the biggest part of the day. If your schedule is kept you can definitely get further in the company while applying yourself to your task. I had never worked in insurance before and learning the things I needed to complete my job wasn't as hard as I expected it to be. I was shown the system that we work on and given the tools needed and I went from there. There is constant change and updates to how different states handle insurance compliances that we have to keep up with and apply to our daily job. We have workshops to keep up with those changes to avoid making any errors with the members. The hardest part is keeping up with those changes so we are given job aids through our communication system to assist us through the day. Management tries to build rapport with the employees by having some events via our fun committee with games, dress down prizes and things we often suggest while keeping the work flowing.
This place ruins lives...
Fairborn - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Customer service RepresentativeJuly 7, 2017
Management is terrible. Micromanaged so badly you can't actually assist customers. They do not care about their employees. Never recommend anyone working here.
Tech Support
Sales Representative / Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UT 84015July 7, 2017
I was Tech support about a decade ago for Teleperformance who was working with a tax preparation software company. I helped clients with program bugs, software questions, verifications, and other general support ticket items. Because it was for a tax prep software, this job was seasonal.
Pros
Great pay, opportunity to move
Cons
Seasonal
Teleperformance
Health net Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 7, 2017
I would say it's an ok place to work right out of high school. Never would make it a career. No place for advancement unless you know someone. It's a company to make money only to get by for the moment
Pros
Cons
Managemy
fun workplace
Representive/customer service (Former Employee) –  Hobart, INJuly 6, 2017
A typical day at work for me was a calm, fun, and socializing, I've learned patience and treat customers with most respect. The workplace is very socializing.
Pros
free food sometimes
Cons
short breaks and no grace periods
very stressful call center with 5% job security
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 6, 2017
This company was very good to work for 5 years ago, when i first started. Over the years, this company has gone through a lot of changes. The turnover rate with agents, supervisors and managers is at an all time high. This is the only company I have worked for that will hire a training class at the silent threat of the call center shuting down. I am very lucky to have lasted as long as I had. I don't recommend this company to no one.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJuly 6, 2017
Great place to work was always happy and exited to go to work, and had great, friendly individuals while working there, did have short breks but the food there was great!
Pros
great food
Cons
short breaks
Productive work place.
Certified Medicaid Healthcare Trainer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 6, 2017
Teleperformance is a customer service relationship management company. This company handles projects and clients for customer service related issues.
Pros
Fun committee tries to make sure agents feel good about what they do everyday..
Cons
Pay is not commiserate with the work details.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.