Telerik

Telerik Employer Reviews

A great place to work and grow!
Sales Engineer (Current Employee), Waltham, MAMarch 17, 2014
Pros: the people, the benefits, possibility of growth.
Cons: none really.
Telerik is a great place to come in to work every day. It is one of the few places I know that has the "work hard - play hard" mentality and actually means it.

The work is rewarding, but never too easy, and there's always more things to do. As long as you have the drive and determination you can grow from your initial role in to just about any role – more... that you would like, as proven by the track record of many current employees.

The colleagues are great, and the atmosphere and comradery they all create make it a pleasure to interact with everyone on a day-to-day basis. – less
Work Hard, Play Hard. The best environment I've even been in as a developer.
XAML Support Specilaist (Current Employee), Waltham, MAOctober 22, 2013
Pros: empowering individual growth, best benefits package, best salary for the position being filled, bonuses and raises are common
Cons: i havent found any yet.
Telerik's environment is a veritable utopia. I am given room to grow and learn more as a developer and yet still provide the best developer support possible.

You are encouraged to seek the best training and certifications to help build out your skill set. You are encouraged to build your own pet projects to learn to use the products in fun and unique – more... ways. Find a challenge and overcome it. I have learned more in the time I've been at Telerik than all other placed combined.

You are encouraged to put down the keyboard and come out and play. There is a strong sense of family and connectivity between coworkers. From company getaways to weekly meals as a team, isolation is not something you will find in any cubicle.

Work Hard, Play Hard. – less
Great place to work!
Marketing (Former Employee), Waltham, MAJune 20, 2013
Pros: lunch ever other week, friday afternoon get together, great benefits, good work environment, friendly co-workers
Cons: management could use some work (it's a work in progress for them), the pto policy could be a bit more generous, it has gotten much better over the years!
Overall Telerik is a great place to work. My favorite part about the job is probably the people, having awesome coworkers really makes your experience while working so much better. The culture is great here and they offer perks like every other Wednesday they cater lunch for everyone and at 4pm on Fridays they have a "Scrum" where they get snacks (hello – more... mozzarella sticks) and people play pool and foosball. The heath insurance package offered also gets an A+ in my opinion.

My only complaint was that they grew way to fast. It was hard for them to keep up with the appropriate management. Sales is pretty strong but, marketing still needs some work. I am confident however that they are trying to fix the situation and all will be figured out soon.

I started here right when I graduated college and it was a great place to start my career. It is has opened other doors that I would never have had open yet without the role. I was able to work my way up to a higher position and they trusted me to handle a lot of responsibility to better the company and myself as an employee. – less

About Telerik

Telerik empowers its customers to create compelling app experiences across any screen. Our end-to-end platform uniquely combines – Read more