Telerx Employee Reviews in United States

Good environment
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 19, 2016
Great co-workers and management was always willing to help. I learned more customer service skills and have been able to put these into practice.
Pros
schedule
benefits
Manament is Horrible and Treat emplyees bad
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre Township, PAApril 14, 2016
The don't appreciate the employees , Management is horrible the need better management . They have no consideration of employees
Excellent team work but lacks pay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCApril 11, 2016
I enjoy working at Telerx and I enjoy working with Michelin Tires but the pay is very low and not competitive with other call centers in the same area..
Family oriented company, very pleseant enviornment
Account Representative 1 (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 15, 2016
Create claims for Michelin Tire under warranty. Schedule appointments for customers to take their tires for inspection. Utilize computer, internet, excel, power point, and word. Also internal charts to make reasonable offers under warranty.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Productive workplace with very knowledgeable staff
Customer service account rep (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCFebruary 17, 2016
Inbound and outbound calls with customers regarding any concerns that they may have with orders, payments, etc. lots of many things were obtained from this job such as handling B2B accounts to assisting irate customers. Coworkers were always friendly and willing to assist if needed.
Fun workplace and Fast Paced.
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCJanuary 31, 2016
I enjoy working for Telerx! Telerx pushes excitement on its' client outsourcers on site by participating in holiday dinners, workplace activities, gift giveaways, etc..
Telerx Advancement
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 21, 2016
There is a lot of favoritism whenever there is an opportunity for advancement. It is better to know the right people rather than have experience and a great work ethic.
Cons
Needs better communication Between Human Resources and Employees
Telerx
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 15, 2016
Telerx is a situation where you go to work and can work your best, meet all things required of you, or exceed all things required of you and be left with nothing to show for it. The pay is slightly above minimum wage and the amount of work you do depends on the client you are with. Each client has different rules and regulations on how to accomplish those tasks and the training is not the best. Advancement can be difficult. Many of the supervisors have been there for extremely long periods of time and usually are not planning on going anywhere.
Pros
Full time hours avail
Cons
Not much recognition, tough to get promoted.
The professional family I never had
Call handler/ Human Resource representative (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAJanuary 6, 2016
Telerx has been a God send for me. The management staff is friendly, inviting and extremely knowledgeable. I count myself lucky to be a part of their ranks.
Pros
Desk job
Working here was a great learning experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCDecember 31, 2015
The days consisted of early mornings filled with angry consumers yelling about our products. Or sometimes it was the total opposite. some days were warm and cheerful while others dark and stressful.
Pros
Great People to work with.
Cons
Low Pay Rate.
Needed Better Pay
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCDecember 11, 2015
They job in itself was a wonderful atmosphere and the people were wonderful however the pay and compensation is not rewarding at all.
The opportunity for advancement was not there and neither was the opportunity for higher pay regardless of how good your skills were you pay was not ever considered.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
The pay was horrible
I love working here
account representative (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCNovember 12, 2015
Working for Telerx is wonderful. Telerx is a very structured and organized environment. Everyone is so nice and understanding. They spread your breaks out very well enough to where the day goes by fast. This is actually not a job where you're sitting around wishing you were off. It is a job where you appreciate the people around you and the job that you have.
Pros
Break times, Pay, Full time hours and benefits
Productive and fun.
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 9, 2015
Great place to work at. With proper training, it was a very easy job to do. Unfortunately I need full time job at this moment.
The Thunderdome of Customer Service
Consumer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Wilkes Barre, PAOctober 22, 2015
The only accurate way to describe Telerx is as the Thunderdome. For some it can be a paradise, for others, it's a miserable place to work. I worked hard for 5 years for this company to barely get a raise and minor promotion, yet they had me do more task than the military would ask it's troops. Not only did I help revamp the way they handle a lot of their curriculum, I also trained a ton of their employees and answered questions for many new representatives with no bonuses, promotions, or even real acknowledgement of how hard I worked. They have an extremely high turn over rate and for soooo many reasons, primarily stemming from the way they treat and pay their employees. Not to mention, while my wife was pregnant, they wouldn't allow me to take time off to take her to doctor's appointments even though she was severely ill. Simply put, Two Reps Enter, both Reps leave.
Fun place to work
Human Resources Support Analyst for Merck (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAOctober 14, 2015
call center environment is fun and co workers are helpful and knowledgeable of information. Management is structured and makes sure the job is fun even though sometimes it may have a high call volume
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
n/a
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 5, 2015
It is the easiest and more enjoyable call center to work at. It is very easy and everyone is friendly. I enjoyed working there a lot.
Productive and great place to work at
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 29, 2015
The atmosphere is great and the staff is very helpful. You are more than just a number there. Free coffee all day and the company really cares about their employees.
Experience Here
Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hanover, PASeptember 23, 2015
My team within the company is amazing. We are constantly rewarded for doing a great job. There are helpers available all the time which makes the work place non stressful.
Pros
predictable
Cons
No room for promotion
A job that I was grateful to be offered at the time
Fulfillment Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 26, 2015
It was a job that helped with my customer service skills. Nothing else to say about this company. Good place to work. Sometimes all that can be said is that your grateful to have a job.
Pros
shift
Cons
pay rate
My employer was a person not a company...
Job Coach (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, NJAugust 6, 2015
The Job Coach Position ---- I was hired privately to work with a communications delayed student. This position was not related to the position I held at Telerex..

I was proud to work with the student as the interest level was high and the support from family was always encouraging.