Telerx Employee Reviews

i hated it there and so did my wife when she worked there
Customer Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCJanuary 25, 2017
terrible pay, and not only that, when i was scheduled for a raise, i didnt get it till 6 months later and had to wait MONTHS for back pay.

terrible attendance system, if you wanna call out because you have family issues, good luck keeping your job.
AND good luck getting the shift you want, not gonna happen unless your favored by management.

no support when customers cussed you our and wanted to speak to a manager and they didnt take the calls.

favorites will be able to move up in rank before your 6 month mark (even though supposedly its against the rules)

lots of drama

good things? the coworkers and health insurance
Pros
coworkers and health insurance
Cons
short breaks, terrible pay, favoritism, bad managment, bad policy
Very Casual yet Productive Work Experience
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAJanuary 25, 2017
Very laid, back, everyone is friendly, is a bit fast paced, change is constant...salary is not EMV comparable especially for management. They do offer monthly lunches and periodic employee related events. very clean and comfortable place to work.
Pros
Great bosses, casual, easy to come to work
Cons
Pay and subsequent Turnover
Productive and educational for customer service field.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJuly 12, 2016
On a normal you would come in and sit at your cubicle. Receive inbound calls, we would receive comments, complaints, or praises on behalf of Nestle. Management was good and got along with all co-workers. The hardest part of the job would be not finding an answer for the client. The most enjoyable had to be hearing our customers before hanging up and say "thank you for your help it was appreciated".
Productive and enjoyed helping customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 23, 2017
A typical day at TelerX was mostly productive. I worked for the Personalized My M&m's part of the company. There was/are many other companies that provide customer service. All of the customer service was done over the phone. Customers called in to place orders for My M&Ms and some called in for technical support or just to ask questions about the product. The management was helpful because there was more than one manager. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to people all over the US and Canada. People with different stories that come from all over.
Pros
Sometimes provided prizes for the employees with the highest number of sales or ECS.
Cons
I was laid off due to pay cuts.
Good Company
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Upper Gwynedd, PAApril 23, 2016
There are a lot of opportunities to grow at Telerx. I enjoyed working with this team and the management is also good. The only drawback is that as a subsidiary of Merck, you are often treated as second class by employees of the parent company. Overall, I would recommend Telerx to a friend or family member.
Pros
Great team environment
Cons
Compensation & Benefits
Successful day at Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJanuary 4, 2017
My typical day of work was awesome. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. I was able to meet new people that helped me stay on task.
The management team there I believe was good. I really didn't get to know one of them but for the most part they were nice. The hardest part of my job was someone coming in from outside telling me how to do my job but I enjoyed every part of it.
Large working area, easy communication and more interaction with the managing director, health care benefits and flexible work schedule.
Accountant/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 29, 2016
Good Working Environment for the Dedicated Worker
Technical Liaison (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 6, 2016
It can be a great place to work if you're willing to do your job to the best of your ability. I have no complaints about my time with Telerx.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Compensation
I love it
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCMarch 2, 2017
This is a great job. You can move up quickly, get bonuses, long hours, and great pay. You have to stay alert and on the job and take calls quickly.
Na
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCMay 27, 2016
The benefits and time off are terrible. Managers only care about the business end of the company and not the actual employees
Good environment
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 19, 2016
Great co-workers and management was always willing to help. I learned more customer service skills and have been able to put these into practice.
Pros
schedule
benefits
The Thunderdome of Customer Service
Consumer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Wilkes Barre, PAOctober 22, 2015
The only accurate way to describe Telerx is as the Thunderdome. For some it can be a paradise, for others, it's a miserable place to work. I worked hard for 5 years for this company to barely get a raise and minor promotion, yet they had me do more task than the military would ask it's troops. Not only did I help revamp the way they handle a lot of their curriculum, I also trained a ton of their employees and answered questions for many new representatives with no bonuses, promotions, or even real acknowledgement of how hard I worked. They have an extremely high turn over rate and for soooo many reasons, primarily stemming from the way they treat and pay their employees. Not to mention, while my wife was pregnant, they wouldn't allow me to take time off to take her to doctor's appointments even though she was severely ill. Simply put, Two Reps Enter, both Reps leave.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCMarch 20, 2017
I thought the management didn't respect associate. I don't think the training properly prepared me for the actual job. Were not allowed to use the bathroom or get up at all from the computer.
Good Place to work
Senior Director, Account Services (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAJanuary 20, 2017
Telerx is a good company to work for in order to grow within a company and learn a lot along the way. The parent company relationship is a plus. Telerx has given me a lot of opportunity and I like how leadership is willing to hear what you have to say.
Supportive environment.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PADecember 10, 2016
Couldn't ask for better management. Entrepreneurial environment. Flexible with time off. Changing environment keeps work interesting. Great bonus awards. Wonderful co-workers.
It was an ok job and the people were great.
Tech Support I (Former Employee) –  Kings Mtn, NCJanuary 6, 2017
Working at Telerx the people were very fun and helpful Management was lacking in all arears , maybe because being in a manager position was new to them as well.
call center
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 6, 2017
a typical day was to answer and resolve customer questions and complaints in a professional and timely matter. I learned about 235 different products from cleaning supplies , air freshiners, to food and condiments for a company they out sourced for called Ricket Benkiser.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
low pay
Its ok
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 7, 2017
This employment for me was temporary so it did its job in paying the bills for the time I was employed. Schedule is not too bad & people keep to themselves.
Pros
N/A
Cons
They are not willing to allow a great temporary employee become a perminant employee
Great
Recruiting Assistant/HR (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCNovember 21, 2016
They call center is a great place to work however patient start off a little bit more overall the company is ran by great upper management including the HR department
Needed Better Pay
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCDecember 11, 2015
They job in itself was a wonderful atmosphere and the people were wonderful however the pay and compensation is not rewarding at all.
The opportunity for advancement was not there and neither was the opportunity for higher pay regardless of how good your skills were you pay was not ever considered.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
The pay was horrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telerx. Our community is ready to answer.