Telerx United States Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), El Paso, TXMarch 30, 2015
Working for MillerCoors consumer affairs it doesn't get any better. Who wouldn't mind talking about beer all day? Telerx as a company is awesome; they are very family and goal oriented. If you want to go back to school they will work with your schedule. If an emergency or even doctor’s appointment they have no problem giving you time off. I can honestly say I will miss working at Telerx.
Has potential and room for growth.
Account Specialist (Current Employee), Allentown, PAMarch 29, 2015
I monitor work on a daily basis and from previous day. I run reports and work with Microsoft excel, word, power point and outlook. I've learned how to become a better person and how to use my resources. Hardest part of the job is dealing with people not showing up for work. I enjoy being able to help consumers that contact us and restore their faith in our Company Products. Our clients make it easy for us to have a close and personal working relationship with them.
Good first Call Center experience
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Hanover TownshipMarch 19, 2015
I learned how to go from face to face Customer Service to over the phone communication in this job.The training was thorough and the expectations were very clear.

The hardest part was the staffing and balancing the call volume. It helped me learn time management even more than I had in the past.
Program manager (Former Employee), Horsham PAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: everything!
Cons: short lunches for the reps
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at this company!
Great collaboration with co-workers!
Great leadership!
Strong company values!
Fair HR policies!
Treated me well in my 2+ years there!
No Job Security
Bi-Lingual Customer Service Rep/ Health Care Coach (Former Employee), Kings Mountain, NCMarch 11, 2015
Cons: unpredictable, do not care about employees safety in weather conditions
Telerx is not a job that gives you job security. You never know when you will be let go because they continuously lose the contracts, Poor customer service they do not try to retain employees. Very unpredictable.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Kings Mountain, NCFebruary 24, 2015
This position was only seasonal, but I did enjoy my time at Telerx. My supervisor and co-workers were exceptionally nice. They were all team players.
I enjoyed been part of the Telerx team
Financial Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 21, 2015
A typical day at work was providigng phone support for Merck Employees and Vendors of Merck and Schering Plough within the United States and Canada, while exceeding 96 % FCR!
I cant even begin to describe
Pharmacovigilance Specialist (Former Employee), remoteJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: remote work
Cons: too numerous to list
Prior to the acquisition, great, couldnt have been better. After the acquisition, upper management was systematically "retired"starting with the CEO, then the VP of my department, then middle managers, etc. The new regime made it abundantly clear that remote workers were not valued and the underlying theme that was that we would be phased out. Decisions, company wide affecting decisions, were made in the dark and were sprang upon us at the very last minute. No transparency at all! For instance, when I submitted my resignation, I was told by the new VP of my department that I could not let anyone know. My resignation was announced on my last day. Technology issues were rampant, computers were greater than 10 years old and support was laughable.
Great first Start for my field
Level 1 Technician (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 17, 2015
If anyone ask me how to get into the IT field, for hands on, I would recommend a level 1 help desk for a couple years. This gives you the ability to learn how to troubleshoot all sorts of issues and helps you formulate all sorts of troubleshooting techniques.
typical call center
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 14, 2015
took calls for their Kellogg client.

consumer affairs. took complaints regarding product freshness or defects if any. Issued coupons for a free product. typical day you will take at least 40 calls
Needs improvment
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Kings Mountain, NCJanuary 9, 2015
A typical day of work is filled with an unfriendly environment where the energy levels are extremely low. I learned that I deserved better employment. Management is filled with inexperienced people who genuinely hate their jobs. Co-workers were unhappy. The pay is terrible, and the benefits are even worse.
filing warrant claims
taking customer service call (Current Employee), kingsmoutain NcJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: discount on product
Cons: low pay
Taking calls. filing warranty claims for michelin tires.
also gathering information to provide the correct product for customer needs. Making customer's happy with great customer service.
Third party full service contact center
Lean Six Sigma Project Manager (Former Employee), Allentown, PADecember 1, 2014
Pros: associates and culture
Telerx is a third party contact center serving some of the best known consumer goods and pharma companies in the United States. At the client program level the managers, supervisors and associates are dedicated to their clients and provide a high level of service as the face of the client to the public.
Daily job duties were to scripted
Account Representative (Former Employee), Hanover TwnshpNovember 23, 2014
Pros: environment was comfortable, co workers were easy to get along with and helpful at all times
Cons: the hours i worked, the pay scale, not being able to so much as use the bathroom unless using break times allotted, everything was very scripted and sometimes robotic, i did not feel i was able to use my ability to its fullest
Telerx was a nice place to work, environment was comfortable, co workers were easy to get along with and helpful in any way, the hardest part of the job for me were the hours I worked, and the pay was what I felt not reasonable for the type of work I did
good management and coworkers
Customer Service (Former Employee), El Paso, TXNovember 19, 2014
Pros: great schedule
Cons: you will live in extreme poverty due to low pay
Customer service at call center, Monday through Friday, most holidays off. Management is great and helpful, specially if you attend school. Had great coworkers as well. The job is fairly easy but you are basically paid ridiculously low wages, even for El Paso standards, you will be poor working here.
Not a bad place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee), Horsham, PAOctober 31, 2014
Pros: nice place to work
Cons: slow on promises
they are slow on there promises, but overall they were not a bad company to work for. the management was decent.
Telerx
customer service representative (Former Employee), Allentown, PAOctober 27, 2014
Telerx is always trying to find what is bigger and better and new for our clients.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Allentown, PAOctober 24, 2014
Pros: pay, people, benefits
Cons: point system
Great work place and people with benefits go in answer calls and make the day go by by keeping yourself busy sometimes its slow but when its busy boy it is busy
Stable Work Enviornment
Quality Assurance Liaison (Former Employee), Horsham, PAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: security in position
Cons: compensation was not as sustainable as previous positions
In this position it was no competition with colleges. With a comfortable work environment it was strategic to perform my job efficiently keeping in mind of the regulations procedures. Banking laws change periodically and keeping up with the latest amendments, products, and services viable allowed me to maintain my position. This job was heavily contingent on being able to work well with others. Your individual job performance was reliant on what the entire staff is able to produce. The most enjoyable part of this job was the family friendly work environment that the company has. The job was not as lucrative as I would like for it have been, but there was job security. You never had to worry about having a job.
Telerx
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Allentown, PAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: very friendly
Cons: short breaks
I enteract with thosands of custimers and i solve problems. Working here i do not only help them but i become a part of the party planning. The team i work with is awesome and i enjoy coming to work. A typical day at work is placing orders, file fedex claims, taking payments, tracking orders, and most importantly being a part of the event or being a part of creating an event. Our customers call us because they want advice and assistance.

1 2 3 4 5