Telerx Employee Reviews

productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 9, 2018
A very fun working environment, the employees were very nice when I used to work there. The supervisors very nice too and very patient when explaining how to do your job as a customer service representative.
Pros
constant breaks
Quick Paced
Account Representative III (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCDecember 20, 2017
A typical day at Telerx was coming into work and getting started, if you had a question you would either ask your boss but they preferred that you look for it on your on. I learned how to hone my problem solving skills and how to multi-task doing multiple jobs with also helping other people. The hardest part of the job was doing not only your job, but others job also. I did enjoy helping people and doing what I could to point them in the right direction.
Very stressful and not enjoyable place to work
Representative I, RN (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PADecember 18, 2017
Working at Telerx was very stressful and was not an organized or productive place to work. They work their employees like slaves and do not appreciate them. They do not reward you for the hard work that is performed. It is an awful place to work.
Pros
lunch
Cons
short breaks, short lunch
Not Recommended
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PADecember 7, 2017
I would not recommend working for this company. Management is more concerned with finding ways to pick you off balance. Employees are made to feel there is nothing they can do right. Too much is expected for little pay or no acknowledgement.
Pros
It's a job that pays
Cons
Stessful enviroment
Fun place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 7, 2017
Typical Customer service job, My manager was awesome! We used to have pot luck days and play bingo for coupons. Hardest part of the job was difficult customers. Overall, it was a great company to work for, but the are out of business now.;
Pros
benefits, decent pay, free coupons
Cons
Company closed its doors
n/a
Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 6, 2017
This review is solely based off of the understanding that TelerX is a good working environment and cares for their employees. Bonuses are given but only based on the project you are in.
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCDecember 1, 2017
The environment was not professional, poor management, and advance opportunity did not exist unless you knew someone in upper management, instead of promoting well qualified candidates for the position. Communication is poor when giving instructions on new changes. I would not recommend anyone to work there.
Pros
Crush ice
Cons
Poor management lack of communication, no advancement opportunities
Relaxed
Consumer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCNovember 15, 2017
Relaxed environment with flexible scheduling. Had plenty of support and training for the tasks at hand. Was offered opportunities to grow within the company.
Productive fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 7, 2017
fun place to work with flexible schedules. Perfect if you are going to school friendly managers and good pay. There are incentives you can receive and bonuses
Pros
Incentives
Cons
No health care
Productive and professional
Healthcare Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCOctober 2, 2017
a great enviroment to work, steady and very productive! Professional setting that gives you unlimited ability to move around to different roles and responsibilities.
Account Rep At Telerx
Account Representative For JNF (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PASeptember 30, 2017
I loved the job, they were able to train me very well, very flexible taught me a lot about management with telecommunications. They give you Pto and Vto
Poor Management
Lead Social Media Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PASeptember 28, 2017
This employer is terrible. The managers are immature and act as if they're still in high school. I was religiously and racially persecuted and management did nothing to help me or stop it. I went to HR and they did nothing to stop it. I was told by the persecutors that I didn't have the same rights as them due to my religion and when the new President was sworn in, I'd be delt with. Nothing happened to them and the company did nothing to protect me. It was a miserable experience.
Pros
Nice benefits
Cons
Everything else
fair work environment
program resource person/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 22, 2017
they promote from with in the pay rate is fair they reward for work well done. they have team building trips to make a happy work place they train so you can do your job better.
Pros
good work envirement
Great place to work at.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 11, 2017
I really loved working for this company, it is consistent. The only thing that I didn't like was that the positions are temporary. The pay is low even when working overtime.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Temporary positions
Nice temporary job
Account Representative II (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 1, 2017
The management was excellent. Pay however is lacking. The base pay is not competitive whatsoever, also the attendance policy is very strict even with health issues.
Pros
Relaxed dress code, good management
Cons
Pay and attendance policy
Can be an excellent place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hanover, PAAugust 25, 2017
Has potential to be a great workplace. Far too often coworkers who are deserving of a job are passed over because of favoritism. Customers can be hard to deal with at times, I think pay should be higher.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Favoritism, Low Pay
friendly work enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 10, 2017
Loved Telerx. It was a great place to work. Hours were amazing. Scheduling was easy and regular 8-5 work week. Weekends off and some holidays. Paid time off
Pros
Fun events for agents
Cons
Not family friendly
Dont come here
Account Representative II (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCAugust 10, 2017
do not come here they do not respect you nor do they care they are not understanding at all, the managers do not care at all and they lie once you are permanent. you work to hard here to get treated unfair.
Needs improvement
Temporary position for Holidays (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 27, 2017
The pay is low. Management is horrible and some are rude and not friendly. When you need help you won't get a response right away. No bonuses or compensation. When trying to speak with HR no one calls back or is always busy.
Enjoyable work environment
Director of Global Compliance and Ethics (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJuly 27, 2017
Management listened to employees and tried to react to issues. Client based business so when they lose clients, everyone's job is in question. Other than that, a great place to work.
Pros
The People
Cons
Job Security