TeleServices Direct Employment

TeleServices Direct Employment Employer Reviews

busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greenwood, INSeptember 15, 2014
• Inbound/Outbound Call Center
• Responds to customer questions orally and written correspondence
• Operates a PC
• Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting
• Takes 50-70 calls daily
Efficient
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Evansville, INJuly 23, 2014
Pros: breaks and incentives
Cons: bad business to employee relationships
Teleservices Direct has some very nice management there to work with and to help you. Supervisors are always there to help. Unfortunately, they really push you hard to make sales. They'll tell you don't take no for an answer or to just move on. Very indecisive instructions. However, as long as you make sales, you are good. If you're not, it can get – more... pretty disrespectful between you and management. – less
fun place to meet new people
Floor Supervisor/Winback Trainer (Former Employee), Greenwood, INJuly 8, 2014
A typical day at work for me was to make sure all my employees made enough sales to keep the company up and running
Terrible place to work
seller (Former Employee), Evansville, IN.July 1, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: poor management team, below substandard facility, pay information not fully disclosed
Recruiter rushes prospective employees through the paperwork process so that they are unaware they will not receive part of their pay for 90 days.

Must maintain 40 hours a week in order to get paid any commissions you have earned. The 40 hours do not start until you log into the system. You must be actively making calls or it does not count as work – more... hours. Regardless of what time you clocked in and out. If you have 39 hours and 59 mins you can expect to NOT get the commission you've earned. They don't care 40 hours or more no exceptions. PERIOD!!!!

Bathrooms in the office were disgusting and need to be repaired beyond belief. Employees are required to reach into the tank to lift the plug in order to flush the toilets if they were operational at all. Out of 4 stall in the ladies room only two were considered to be operational at best.
Computer chairs are broken, ripped, or just won't remain at a comfortable level in order to do your job adequately.
Sales floor need to be redone as the carpet has been removed in places and presents a tripping hazard.

Management is lazy and rude. They are more worried about walking around and looking busy rather than helping out when they are needed. And if you can get them to assist you they go out of their way to make you feel incompetent.

Absolutely nothing was fun about this job.
I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. – less
Productive good guidance to success.
Teleservices Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette, INJune 5, 2014
Pros: making comission
Cons: co-workers in the area couldnt stay long enough to make good teams.
> Very busy lots of work to keep busy through the day.
> I was able to make people on these calls very comfortable with choosing our services.
> Management could have been much better though it had the most slackers we still came out with good numbers Over all.
Company isnt bad
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Anderson, INJune 3, 2014
Pros: its a paying job that has health benefits
Cons: companies managerial staff is suffering from too much change in too little time
The company is an inbound call center. centered on customer service but more sales oriented. The company has good people but management needs some help. The company helps you find a great Segway from customer service to sales.
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping a customer go from upset and angry to happy and grateful. Sometimes that can – more... make your day! – less
Fast paced telemarketing co
Agent (Current Employee), Anderson InJune 1, 2014
The company is in transition. It is a branch of AT&T and is fast paced but needs more training
Productive and fun work place.
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Evansville, INMay 15, 2014
Pros: flexible shifts
Cons: short breaks, no free lunch from the deli, no discounts
It is a proffesional and fast paced job. I sold sirius xm radios.
Great Work Experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette, INApril 30, 2014
Pros: i learned a lot working for the company.
Cons: a lot to learn being a short order cook.
This job gave me valuable work experience. I learned a lot working for the company.
Don't be scammed
agent (Former Employee), Evansville, INMarch 13, 2014
Pros: good job for a loser
Cons: everything
The Evansville office is a joke. It is a total scam. You are told you are hired full time, but they send you home. The management and training are horrible. They don't tell you that you don't get your training pay until after you have been there for 90 days, because most employees quit before then.
earning potential based on sales and quick advancement opportunity
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette, INFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: earning potential is up to employees and the schedule was flexible
Cons: not much structure or organization
A typical day at work consisted of making calls offering promotional packages to customers. I learned different sales techniques and rebuttals. I also learned how to sell something other than an item that is presented / demonstrated to a customer face to face. The management was not as organized as the structure that I have experienced in the past. – more... The hardest part of this job was getting hung up on or yelled at when making calls to certain customers. I enjoyed speaking with pleasant customers and very much enjoyed the days that new leads were generated and closing the sale on most every call. – less
Not a fun work place
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Greenwood, INFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: very boring
It was unreasonable and the management had no idea what they were doing.
good job
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Anderson, INJanuary 28, 2014
This is a good job for someone starting out in the call center environment
Do not recomend
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Evansville, INJanuary 28, 2014
Cons: everything about the company
Employees were treated unequally and unfairly.

The company expressed they had an open door policy where employees could express thier concerns and/or complaints without consequences or reprucussions, however; this was not in fact true.

Employees were terminated if management did not agree or like the complaints and/or concerns that were expressed.
FAST PACED WORK ENVIROMENT
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 15, 2013
Pros: weekly drawings
Cons: large turn over rate. there was know job security
I enjoyed the relationships that I built with the customers. I liked that I had my own work space. I liked the weekly drawings the company had for the employers. I didnt like that the company didnt have advancement for the employers.
Not to bad
Supervisor/Team Lead (Current Employee), Lafayette, INDecember 14, 2013
I enjoy the work I do, and the people I work with. It can be a stressful especially in my position.
First job fun
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Evansville, INNovember 26, 2013
This place is great for your first job. Decent money for a student. Making calls trying to sell and learning how to rebuttel to any excuse the customer made was probably the hardest part about the job.
sales job
sales agent (Former Employee), Evansville, INNovember 11, 2013
Pros: chose your own hours
Cons: no job security
I was excellent sales agent that used active listening skills to better communicate with people. I often did a win back campaign that required good customer service skills to resolve issues with distressed clients in an effort to keep their business. Cold calling was more difficult but, not impossible. I learned to adapt and communicate with different – more... walks of life. – less
Boring and stressful
Agent (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYOctober 30, 2013
Cons: short hours, short breaks
Working at Teleservises Direct was a very boring and stressful job, some days you had times that you couldn't get anyone to answer to days that people would answer and scream and cuss at you. You also had times that even when customers would yell it made your day because most of the time that's the most talking you've heard all day. Even though I had – more... quite a bit of sales i wouldn't ever do that again. – less
workplace
TSR (Former Employee), Evansville, INOctober 20, 2013
Pros: discounts on lunch at the mall
Cons: short lunch
its a good place to work if u have good skills. and can act professtional. u have to have the tolerance to deal rude customers and unsatisfied ones.

1 2 3 4