TeleServices Direct Employment Employee Reviews

CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INDecember 3, 2015
I was able to use many things that I learned at my pervious job at this one I achieved many goals there I was one of the top CSR' s there great work environment coworker were great still keep in touch with some even some of the managers
its a fun and inviting workplace
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INNovember 17, 2015
I call people and try to sale television service. on Mondays and Fridays i am a customer service representative. I help people go over there bills and credit there account if needed.
Pros
its a sit down job
Cons
i would rather work face to face with people
Worst place to work
Verizon FiOS Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 25, 2015
This is a horrible place to work. Even if you do what you're supposed to, the management team finds some way to tell you you're doing something wrong. Also, they don't like anyone who has a brain and uses it to think. They expect their workers to be stupid and follow everything they say when it's all illegal and scummy.
Fun place to work, management always available when needed
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 5, 2015
I liked working here, though it was sometimes, overwhelming, the atmosphere here was friendly yet competitive, which i loved and I liked the fact that I was always busy. Always answering phones, always trying to sell the product, and time flew by. Though I prefer to work alone more often than not, i don't mind working with others, I work well either way.
Pros
short breaks, fast paced enviornment
Good place to get experience
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INSeptember 24, 2015
Great way to get some experience in a bigger company with many employees, but had a very high turnover rate. Onsite management was great to work with and were always supportive and willing to help. Offsite upper management was very absent when it came to problems.
Fun and fast paced
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Avon, INSeptember 22, 2015
I really enjoyed working the call-center environment of TSD. The hours were great. The pay was great. I would definitely be interested in working another call-center or data-entry type job.
Stressful and everchanging but steady pay
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INSeptember 15, 2015
I did the best I could to answer AT&T billing questions and questions about technical issues. Training is nothing like PACE. The pay is decent when you get your $40 bonus a week, but it's stressful to deal with angry customers all day long. They need more supervisors than what they have to handle all the customer representatives questions, because issues come up that few have been trained on.
Pros
Steady Paycheck, Great Co-workers
Cons
Stressful, unrewarding, and everchanging
All about the numbers
Telemarketer/Sales (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJuly 30, 2015
Interactions with coworkers can be enjoyable, but pay is low, base + commission. If a reliable income is desired, position may not work for someone else. Outbound calling, hardest part of the job is making sales when there is a high amount of hang-up calls. Additionally, they kept running out of leads, so hours are unreliable. Company has high turnover rate, management can be negative, which has a negative impact on morale.
Cons
No benefits
Passionate Results Leader
Site Director (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 27, 2015
Passionate, results driven Senior Admissions and Operations Manager with the ability to assemble highly competent and effective teams that evaluate student/client needs to formulate sound solutions. Expertise in creating successful startup operations and turning around underachieving teams. Excellent mentor and coach, leading to increased productivity. Extensive experience in admissions, field sales, inside sales, and call centers.
Not recommended
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJuly 24, 2015
Seeing as how the site I worked at is permanently closed I would not suggest working here. When it was open however the turn over rate was extremely high.
Fun
Assistant Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 19, 2015
This place is a good place to work, good money and friendly coworkers. Holidays off and many enjoyable work hours. Working harder gest paid hard.
Call Center Agent
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INMay 21, 2015
Made outbound calls and maintained good call flow. Provided customers with information on products in which we are providing. We also obtained customer information and verified that the said information is correct.
Pros
great employees
Cons
not a good work enivorment
Excellent Company to Work for
Sales Representative for SiriusXM Radio (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INApril 20, 2015
I enjoyed working for Teleservices Direct during the time I was there. There was good management and communication between supervisors and agents. There were always chances for agents to move up in position, gain promotions, and unlimited overtime.
Pros
Management, Overtime, Friendly Atmosphere, Promotions, Pay Rate, Communication
Cons
N/A
Simple tasks
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INApril 15, 2015
This job was good for a college student who needed something to do that wasn't school related. The sales experience you get was minimal, and I assume it is a typical telemarketing experience.
upbeat positive work environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  evansville indianaMarch 11, 2015
I enjoy the high energy environment and diverse group of co-workers. My day starts by conducting a morning meeting meant to motivate and guide employees on the day ahead and the rest of the day is spent coaching and making sure all employees are following company policies and procedures.

While I enjoy the diversity it is also the hardest part of my job because not all people respond to directive in the same way so adjusting to the multiple personalities is a constant challenge.

The highlight of my days comes when someone who has been struggling is able to overcome and meet the goals we had set for them. I'm there to help my team succeed and when their hard work and my coaching come together it is very rewarding.
Fun place to work, great people!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INMarch 10, 2015
Usually we would just hang out and make our calls, make sales, and do what we do best. The higher ups would also have like little games for us to play during the day, as well as little competitions for prizes based on our performance.
Pros
laid back, relaxed.
N/A
Agent (Former Employee) –  Anderson INMarch 3, 2015
A typical day at work consist of helping ATT business customers troubleshoot any issues that they may have had and also provide them with the best products and rates for their business.
stressful place to work
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INJanuary 2, 2015
This is a good type of job for someone with a lot of patience. I do not even know if the company is still around.
FUN AND PRODUTIVE
CSR (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INDecember 9, 2014
YOUR ARE DEALING WITH ANGRY CUSTOMERS
NOT TO KEEP CONTACTING CUSTOMERS FOR THE SAME THING
MANAGEMENT PLAYED FAVORITE
CO-WORKER ARE CHILDISH
DEALING WITH THE RUDE CUSTOMERS
PLAYING GAMES ONCE YOU HAVE MADE SO MANY SALES
Pros
palying games once you have made so many sales
Cons
recycles leads, get sent home early
No benefits and no job security
Agent (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INDecember 2, 2014
While the job/life balance was great because they'd work with you. They believed the way I do, family first; however; they didn't have benefit package that was worth what you were getting paid, and the job security was horrible. If you didn't make so many sales within a time period, you were sent home for the day.
The hardest part of this job, was making sure you were making the sales you needed so you didn't go home for the day. The most enjoyable part was getting to talk to the customers and make their day better if and at all possible.
Pros
work with you on schedule and family
Cons
no advancement, no benefits, no job security