TeleServices Direct Employment Employee Reviews in United States

Not a good place to work
Agent (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 11, 2016
Worked here for a short time. Not happy with management and environment. The management thinks they are much better than there employees. They talk down to the employees as if they are stupid. If you don't stay past 90 days they refuse to pay you for your training hours. They couldn't even say what the commision was because they were working on a better rate supposedly. Sure. I suggest anyone with any intelligence do not work here. They list "fake titles" to make it sound like a professional job title. Its a joke. Not recommended.
Easy but needs improvement
Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 26, 2016
This job is an easy job with flexible hours which is the most enjoyable aspect. Daily routine consists of listening to recorded calls between call agents and customers and evaluating pros/cons about call performance. There isn't anything too difficult about the position. Sometimes it's dissatisfying when you've been promoted to a position that is one step away from being a supervisor but get paid less than a call representative yet required to do more work.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Short breaks, high turn-arounds, no pto, not challenging enough
Negative environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 23, 2016
This is not a welcoming environment and this is just my personal opinion!!! The whole training process was full of contradiction!! They did not make you feel as tho you would succeed with the company and I didn't feel comfortable there! one manager made it known that "they" are looking for another job. For this to be a call center environment it was very loud and unprofessional!
Pros
Nothing!!!!
Cons
Gossip, rude staff, low pay
Opportunity for success but only if you're trying.
Trainer/Manager (Former Employee) –  IndianaApril 13, 2016
I was promoted within one year of working at TSD which was awesome. I learned a lot from working at Teleservices Direct, how to manage staff and train new agents. It was a great experience.

I think management is the biggest sector for improvement. I was a part of management and there was just no drive with any of the management staff, we weren't given goals to achieve just a bare minimum of things we have to do. Anything extra we wanted to do usually had to be out of our own pockets and it's really demoralizing to have a lot of feedback and ideas with nobody to care to take them into consideration.

Overall, I did enjoy my time at TSD but I think they could improve greatly from listening to the people who care and want to help and by motivating their management to be passionate about what they do.
Pros
Good commission structure
Telemarking
Anything (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 23, 2016
If you want to work for a professional company and have a career, this is not the job for you. The management will not keep you around if they do not like you. It's a favors game. Getting paid for what you do, is like pulling teeth. Basically, you are back in high school, with a horrible principal. If you want a good job, pick somewhere else to go. I was a top seller, and was there everyday. So I am not a disgruntled worker. It's really, not a good place to work.
Very chaotic and unorganized work environment
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INFebruary 11, 2016
Many of the managers and shift leaders did not communicate well enough with eachother and their teams. They were not very prepared and had lost a few very important documents of mine with legal information on it which just goes to show how important organization is when it comes to handling a business
Productive and fun workplace with games
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 15, 2016
I like this job. I need more money though. So, I'm expanding my horizons. I enjoy the people and the supervisors. They keep us on our toes.
was a different work experience
Sales rep for At&t (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INApril 4, 2016
I loved my co- workers. The job itself was a good job with lots of room to grow. Did not like the systems they were very out dated.
Pros
lots of room to grow
Cons
old systems
Fun place to work, management always available when needed
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 5, 2015
I liked working here, though it was sometimes, overwhelming, the atmosphere here was friendly yet competitive, which i loved and I liked the fact that I was always busy. Always answering phones, always trying to sell the product, and time flew by. Though I prefer to work alone more often than not, i don't mind working with others, I work well either way.
Pros
short breaks, fast paced enviornment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INDecember 3, 2015
I was able to use many things that I learned at my pervious job at this one I achieved many goals there I was one of the top CSR' s there great work environment coworker were great still keep in touch with some even some of the managers

Want to know more about TeleServices Direct Employment?

Ask a question
great place
Sales Representative in Teleservices Direct (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJanuary 25, 2016
nice call center great people great management on a hard day not making sells easy day having 20 sells a day grat place to work for a call center
Worst place to work
Verizon FiOS Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 25, 2015
This is a horrible place to work. Even if you do what you're supposed to, the management team finds some way to tell you you're doing something wrong. Also, they don't like anyone who has a brain and uses it to think. They expect their workers to be stupid and follow everything they say when it's all illegal and scummy.
its a fun and inviting workplace
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INNovember 17, 2015
I call people and try to sale television service. on Mondays and Fridays i am a customer service representative. I help people go over there bills and credit there account if needed.
Pros
its a sit down job
Cons
i would rather work face to face with people
Stressful and everchanging but steady pay
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INSeptember 15, 2015
I did the best I could to answer AT&T billing questions and questions about technical issues. Training is nothing like PACE. The pay is decent when you get your $40 bonus a week, but it's stressful to deal with angry customers all day long. They need more supervisors than what they have to handle all the customer representatives questions, because issues come up that few have been trained on.
Pros
Steady Paycheck, Great Co-workers
Cons
Stressful, unrewarding, and everchanging
Good place to get experience
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INSeptember 24, 2015
Great way to get some experience in a bigger company with many employees, but had a very high turnover rate. Onsite management was great to work with and were always supportive and willing to help. Offsite upper management was very absent when it came to problems.
All about the numbers
Telemarketer/Sales (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJuly 30, 2015
Interactions with coworkers can be enjoyable, but pay is low, base + commission. If a reliable income is desired, position may not work for someone else. Outbound calling, hardest part of the job is making sales when there is a high amount of hang-up calls. Additionally, they kept running out of leads, so hours are unreliable. Company has high turnover rate, management can be negative, which has a negative impact on morale.
Cons
No benefits
Passionate Results Leader
Site Director (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 27, 2015
Passionate, results driven Senior Admissions and Operations Manager with the ability to assemble highly competent and effective teams that evaluate student/client needs to formulate sound solutions. Expertise in creating successful startup operations and turning around underachieving teams. Excellent mentor and coach, leading to increased productivity. Extensive experience in admissions, field sales, inside sales, and call centers.
The Most Un-organized Mess of a Company.
Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INAugust 9, 2016
I worked there for under a year and dialed SiriusXM, my sales were always good and I did like the fun competitive atmosphere. I made over my goal for sales always but there always seemed to be a reason why I didn't get my commission, or they forgot and had to fix it. When I was dialing we went through too many managers/supervisors. As soon as you would get to know them they were leaving for a better job,or being fired.

There were too many illegal things going on that made the work environment unprofessional and sleazy. There were people that they hired there that I felt were dangerous, would come in drunk to work, selling drugs and people whom had no respect for the Supervisors or Trainers. The turn over was terrible, they have no hiring standards.

The hardest part of the job was when I started training and had to deal with other management as my equals. I learned just how crooked and terrible all of the so called "management" was. Drug selling among-st Managers and blackmailing others to get what they wanted. That place needs to be shut down. I worked so hard to make the training better and the environment as a whole to no avail.

So its a good place to get drugs, not a good place to work, There is no job stability. Terrible Pay.

Most enjoyable part of the job was getting a new one.
Pros
If they fire you, you will most likely be able to come back, at some point in time.
Cons
No professionalism, Horrible work environment, Terrible pay.
Fun and fast paced
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Avon, INSeptember 22, 2015
I really enjoyed working the call-center environment of TSD. The hours were great. The pay was great. I would definitely be interested in working another call-center or data-entry type job.
Excellent Company to Work for
Sales Representative for SiriusXM Radio (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INApril 20, 2015
I enjoyed working for Teleservices Direct during the time I was there. There was good management and communication between supervisors and agents. There were always chances for agents to move up in position, gain promotions, and unlimited overtime.
Pros
Management, Overtime, Friendly Atmosphere, Promotions, Pay Rate, Communication
Cons
N/A

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleServices Direct Employment. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6