TeleServices Direct Employment

TeleServices Direct Employment Employee Reviews

Excellent Company to Work for
Sales Representative for SiriusXM Radio (Former Employee), Lafayette, INApril 20, 2015
Pros: Management, Overtime, Friendly Atmosphere, Promotions, Pay Rate, Communication
Cons: N/A
I enjoyed working for Teleservices Direct during the time I was there. There was good management and communication between supervisors and agents. There were always chances for agents to move up in position, gain promotions, and unlimited overtime.
Simple tasks
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette, INApril 15, 2015
This job was good for a college student who needed something to do that wasn't school related. The sales experience you get was minimal, and I assume it is a typical telemarketing experience.
upbeat positive work environment
Supervisor (Former Employee), evansville indianaMarch 11, 2015
I enjoy the high energy environment and diverse group of co-workers. My day starts by conducting a morning meeting meant to motivate and guide employees on the day ahead and the rest of the day is spent coaching and making sure all employees are following company policies and procedures.

While I enjoy the diversity it is also the hardest part of my job because not all people respond to directive in the same way so adjusting to the multiple personalities is a constant challenge.

The highlight of my days comes when someone who has been struggling is able to overcome and meet the goals we had set for them. I'm there to help my team succeed and when their hard work and my coaching come together it is very rewarding.
Fun place to work, great people!
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Lafayette, INMarch 10, 2015
Pros: laid back, relaxed.
Usually we would just hang out and make our calls, make sales, and do what we do best. The higher ups would also have like little games for us to play during the day, as well as little competitions for prizes based on our performance.
N/A
Agent (Former Employee), Anderson INMarch 3, 2015
A typical day at work consist of helping ATT business customers troubleshoot any issues that they may have had and also provide them with the best products and rates for their business.
stressful place to work
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Greenwood, INJanuary 2, 2015
This is a good type of job for someone with a lot of patience. I do not even know if the company is still around.
FUN AND PRODUTIVE
CSR (Former Employee), Lafayette, INDecember 9, 2014
Pros: palying games once you have made so many sales
Cons: recycles leads, get sent home early
YOUR ARE DEALING WITH ANGRY CUSTOMERS
NOT TO KEEP CONTACTING CUSTOMERS FOR THE SAME THING
MANAGEMENT PLAYED FAVORITE
CO-WORKER ARE CHILDISH
DEALING WITH THE RUDE CUSTOMERS
PLAYING GAMES ONCE YOU HAVE MADE SO MANY SALES
No benefits and no job security
Agent (Former Employee), Evansville, INDecember 2, 2014
Pros: work with you on schedule and family
Cons: no advancement, no benefits, no job security
While the job/life balance was great because they'd work with you. They believed the way I do, family first; however; they didn't have benefit package that was worth what you were getting paid, and the job security was horrible. If you didn't make so many sales within a time period, you were sent home for the day.
The hardest part of this job, was making sure you were making the sales you needed so you didn't go home for the day. The most enjoyable part was getting to talk to the customers and make their day better if and at all possible.
Great housekeeping management
Housekeeper/Breakfast hostess (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 24, 2014
Pros: free breakfast
Cons: short hours no benefits
Clean rooms and maintain guests needs. While also restocking and cleaning breakfast bar in morning. Help front desk when needed. Management was very understanding and welcoming. Down to earth environment. Best if you can clean room fast and efficiently.
Unprofessional work environment.
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Evansville, INNovember 3, 2014
Very unprofessional work environment, supervisors only there to mingle with employees.
TeleServices Direct offered diversity, a fast paced environment, as well as fun.
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Greenwood, INOctober 3, 2014
Typically, a day at TeleServices Direct began with a campaign to work on involving customer service and, or sales to customers across America and sometimes in other countries. I liked this job after learning the company's system of operation and getting a feel for the job, customers, and frequent campaign changes. I enjoyed working with many of my co-workers and the management team. The benefits were satisfactory, offering health, dental and vision insurance and paid vacations. The most challenging part of this job was probably the occasional glitch in the computer system during a customer call. I enjoyed speaking to a wide range of people, customers, on a consistent daily basis. Offering information, services, as well as, giving resolution concerning any issues seemed a great way to serve the public.
fun workplace
Teleservice Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette, INSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: sitting job
Cons: no room for advancement
The was no room for advancement. Went above and beyond my duty to try to advance and was not given the opportunity
busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greenwood, INSeptember 15, 2014
• Inbound/Outbound Call Center
• Responds to customer questions orally and written correspondence
• Operates a PC
• Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting
• Takes 50-70 calls daily
Efficient
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Evansville, INJuly 23, 2014
Pros: breaks and incentives
Cons: bad business to employee relationships
Teleservices Direct has some very nice management there to work with and to help you. Supervisors are always there to help. Unfortunately, they really push you hard to make sales. They'll tell you don't take no for an answer or to just move on. Very indecisive instructions. However, as long as you make sales, you are good. If you're not, it can get pretty disrespectful between you and management.
fun place to meet new people
Floor Supervisor/Winback Trainer (Former Employee), Greenwood, INJuly 8, 2014
A typical day at work for me was to make sure all my employees made enough sales to keep the company up and running
Terrible place to work
seller (Former Employee), Evansville, IN.July 1, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: poor management team, below substandard facility, pay information not fully disclosed
Recruiter rushes prospective employees through the paperwork process so that they are unaware they will not receive part of their pay for 90 days.

Must maintain 40 hours a week in order to get paid any commissions you have earned. The 40 hours do not start until you log into the system. You must be actively making calls or it does not count as work hours. Regardless of what time you clocked in and out. If you have 39 hours and 59 mins you can expect to NOT get the commission you've earned. They don't care 40 hours or more no exceptions. PERIOD!!!!

Bathrooms in the office were disgusting and need to be repaired beyond belief. Employees are required to reach into the tank to lift the plug in order to flush the toilets if they were operational at all. Out of 4 stall in the ladies room only two were considered to be operational at best.
Computer chairs are broken, ripped, or just won't remain at a comfortable level in order to do your job adequately.
Sales floor need to be redone as the carpet has been removed in places and presents a tripping hazard.

Management is lazy and rude. They are more worried about walking around and looking busy rather than helping out when they are needed. And if you can get them to assist you they go out of their way to make you feel incompetent.

Absolutely nothing was fun about this job.
I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.
Productive good guidance to success.
Teleservices Representative (Former Employee), Lafayette, INJune 5, 2014
Pros: making comission
Cons: co-workers in the area couldnt stay long enough to make good teams.
> Very busy lots of work to keep busy through the day.
> I was able to make people on these calls very comfortable with choosing our services.
> Management could have been much better though it had the most slackers we still came out with good numbers Over all.
Company isnt bad
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Anderson, INJune 3, 2014
Pros: its a paying job that has health benefits
Cons: companies managerial staff is suffering from too much change in too little time
The company is an inbound call center. centered on customer service but more sales oriented. The company has good people but management needs some help. The company helps you find a great Segway from customer service to sales.
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping a customer go from upset and angry to happy and grateful. Sometimes that can make your day!
Fast paced telemarketing co
Agent (Current Employee), Anderson InJune 1, 2014
The company is in transition. It is a branch of AT&T and is fast paced but needs more training
Productive and fun work place.
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Evansville, INMay 15, 2014
Pros: flexible shifts
Cons: short breaks, no free lunch from the deli, no discounts
It is a proffesional and fast paced job. I sold sirius xm radios.

1 2 3 4