TeleServices Direct Employment Employee Reviews

Has its ups and downs, like any job.
Small Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 27, 2017
The pay is not enough for 1 individual to live on. Constant pressure to SELL! Younger employees and a lot of horseplay. I dont consider this as a long-time employment venture.
Terrible place tow ork.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJune 8, 2017
Awful. Supervisors would not help. Party atmosphere more than a work atmosphere. Drug addicts and sales everywhere. Supervisors would not help you. Very unprofessional. Cheated you out of bonuses.
Pros
Cons
Not drug free work place.
Job Itself
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INMay 18, 2017
This job is a good job for starting out as a customer service representative and I feel like this job was a good start and they had decent breaks for the employees
Pros
you had to bring your own lunch
Cons
Not really caring when it comes to doctors appointment
Poor work place
Telecommunications Rep (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 6, 2017
I don't know how the work environment is now but when I worked there it was horrible. There were always fights when you went into work. There was a huge racial fight when I worked there which is what led to me to find a more professional job.
haha no
Agent (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 4, 2017
I don't recommend that anyone work there. The job itself is soul draining. The management is horrid. They claim that they want it to be a fun place to work but it isn't. The only good thing about there was some of my coworkers.
This was a bad job
Call Center Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INApril 30, 2017
It has been a few years since ive worked there but when I did it was the worst place I have ever been employed. There was no order when I was there. The only thing management focused on was the amount of phone calls made/received, and although it is a call center and the number of calls is important its neither the only thing nor anywhere near the most important task to be focusing on. Bonuses based on sales were supposed to be on each check, 90% of the employees in the building did not received any of them in for the entire year I was there. Management of course did promise we would be reimbursed for all the sales bonuses we earned but I never received them before I left, or after I left. The company still owes me roughly a couple thousand. My concern isn't with the money as much as the lack of respect it had for its employees. Hopefully in the passed 6 or so years things have changed though.
they are good people they will work with you if you have family problems
sales agent (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 18, 2017
they do try an help the emplyees. if you need time off for family emergncy they will work with you on it they care for the wellbeing of there emplyees and ther familys
Cons
10 min breaks an 30 min lunch none paid
Not a good place to be
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INApril 17, 2017
If u enjoy superiors ignoring u when u need help, ripping off ur customers & customers giving bad surveys b/c they dislike AT&T & all affiliated w/it.
Pros
Cons
Losing Commission
Place is a joke
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 10, 2017
I would not recommend this job to anyone is a complete joke and waste of time. People always didn't get all there money on their checks and would have to wait another week for it
Great place to work!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 21, 2017
A good company with amazing people. The management is great and do well at their jobs. The environment is very friendly and social. Decent pay especially with the bonuses.
Productive. Great first time job!
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 19, 2017
Overall, the job was a decent one. The setting was nice, in your own cubical all day. The hours on the other hand were not! I worked from 3 to 11pm five days a week. Trying to balance senior year, only having ten minutes after school before work and trying to volunteer for my senior project on those hours were just impossible. The management was wonderful and we're completely understanding to my reasons for leaving.
Pros
Enviroment
Cons
Hours, work/life balance
Very Encouraging
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 14, 2017
Teleservices was always encouraging with their employee's . There wasnt a day that they would not tell you that you couldn't do something . It was a happy but stressfule environment .
Pros
Nice
Cons
Short breaks
I look forward to work every day, I get to work in a fast pass, supportive environment, that is fun.
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 14, 2017
I started on the floor as an agent, one year later I am the Payroll Manager. If you are looking to start a career this is the job for you. Great support team, wonderful work environment.
Pros
Great support system.
Great 👍
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 10, 2017
I have to say that working for them was fun. I was able to talk to people all over the US. The company Serisus XM was a great company to work for. I would go back to work for them.
Pros
Rewards for sales
Cons
No free coffee
A diverse eworkplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INMarch 9, 2017
I worked for this company on many different campaignes they had available. The overall company is good to work for. The people that are in head positions makes it discouraging and difficult to work for.
Pros
they psy every week
Cons
big turnover rate
My training pay was was not paid!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 6, 2017
I thought this was a pretty good place to work but, sad to say alot of the rummors came tru for me. I maintained employment just over their 90 day requirement for training hours payed. They unjustly terminated my employment and refused to pay my training hours.
Great work enviroment
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 6, 2017
This is an great place to work, and provides great advancement.I learned many managerial, and customer service skills including customer retention, and development.
Busy
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INFebruary 27, 2017
maintain work flow for various call center clients, hardest part of the job was finding people, most enjoyable part was being able to help people, management was very hands on
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
no pay raises/advancement
Great Place to Build a Career
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 10, 2017
I have worked with TeleServices Direct for many years off and on and love this place. The management team really cares about the employees, they have a flexible work environment, and help you improve your skills to build your career. Many of the supervisors were promoted from within, which allows employees like myself to grow in my career and know that my hard work will pay off with promotions. I love the fact that they see the value in working more hours equals more pay and higher performance is paid out in commission. This really shows me that hard work will increase my pay check on a weekly basis and it's nice to be able to control my paycheck with these types of bonuses.
Pros
Great Environment, Career Advancement
Cons
Co-workers that are less dedicated to their jobs irritates me
Its starts great then reality strikes
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INDecember 21, 2016
When I started I use to love walking into work. Everyday i wanted to make sales and i loved working with my peers because they were all fun. Then one day it went to garbage, managment changed and bam everything crashed. Now not a day goes by that wer'e reminded that we could lose our jobs.

Managment is a joke if you want something done or need to talk to someone good luck theyll either ignore you or be locked in their office. They promise promotions but only give them to people theyre friends with.

The job is easy if youre in sirius xm sales come with little effort most of the time. Even century link is easy if you know how to play it. Youre paid 8-8.50 an hour and get a 2 dollar bonus if you hit 35 hours, its solid money for an entry level job.

Beware though that drama mill is wild, watch your back and stay close to the good ones.
Pros
Good pay, easy job
Cons
Drama, managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleServices Direct Employment. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval