Telesis Employee Reviews in United States

Decent company
Program Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 2, 2016
I work remotely - they are located on the east coast and I'm work in San Diego, CA - I am located with their partner (Lockheed Martin). The benefits are decent and there are annual reviews and salary increases. Not being located with them keeps you from feeling like part of their team. If the opportunity arises I would consider working for them again.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Communication
Good Company
Human Resources Specialist (Classification) (Current Employee) –  Washington DCJuly 28, 2016
This group is very professional, knowledgeable, communicative and compassionate. I was visited regularly by the contracting officials and was always notified when any changes were anticipated. They were always concerned about how I felt and made themselves available to me if I needed anything. I enjoyed working for them.
Pros
Professional, friendly, compassionate and smart
Its not too bad
help desk (Current Employee) –  ddddDecember 31, 2015
Depending on if you have the certs before you start or not. If you have IT experience I don't suggest coming here. If you dont however, its a great start.
A good place to work.
Assistant to the Contract Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDSeptember 15, 2013
A typical work day will consist of me running daily reports, auditing written reports by the Customer Service Representative, and assisting the Agents with whatever problems or needs that might come up. I work with a great management team and staff. We have a very laid back and professional work environment. The hardest part of the day is when there is nothing to do.
Pros
great working enviornment
Cons
no room for advancement
Telesis
clerk / mail room/ file room (Current Employee) –  MAJuly 9, 2013
A typical day at work is very productive. I have learned to many jobs in the years i have been here. I have the pleasure in working closely with management & getting all knowledge in getting the job done with daily co-workers through out the years. The hardest part of the job is being staying busy. The most enjoyable part of this job is being appreciated of the great job that i do.
Pros
incentives
Cons
great healthcare, dental & vision.
Company is closed
Senior Electrical Designer / AutoCAD Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2012
Company is no longer in operation. Once it became a merged company with the original the intend became clear that we were bought for our clients and the whole merged company shut down once a client transfer was complete
Pros
excellent engineering and support staff, half day fridays
Cons
hostile work environment with upper management, bill payment issues, expenses not paid
Needs Improvement
NBC Helpdesk (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDJune 1, 2015
My typical day at work is very stressful. My co workers are very moody, and non professional. I dont get paid enough for what I do. The hardest pasrt of my job is to talk to smart mouth users. I dont have a enjoyable part of m job, besides lunch.
Positive Work Enviornment
Government Contractor for NIEHS (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCDecember 5, 2012
I loved this job. The company allowed me to showcase my skills and to help better the company's goals to having a successful staffing rate.
Swell is a great word to describe it.
Corporate Attorney and Secretary (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEOctober 24, 2012
This was a swell job at a swell company. Swell! Lots of people agreed with me regarding their employment.
Exciting work place
Record Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 16, 2013
Customers are great to work with. Job was challenge and very fun to do.
Pros
compliments
Cons
end of contract
Job
Helpdesk (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDJanuary 29, 2014
A government contractor job. Customer service. A lot of call centers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telesis. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9