Telesis

Telesis Employee Reviews

Needs Improvement
NBC Helpdesk (Current Employee), Beltsville, MDJune 1, 2015
My typical day at work is very stressful. My co workers are very moody, and non professional. I dont get paid enough for what I do. The hardest pasrt of my job is to talk to smart mouth users. I dont have a enjoyable part of m job, besides lunch.
Job
Helpdesk (Current Employee), Beltsville, MDJanuary 29, 2014
A government contractor job. Customer service. A lot of call centers.
A good place to work.
Assistant to the Contract Project Manager (Current Employee), Beltsville, MDSeptember 15, 2013
Pros: great working enviornment
Cons: no room for advancement
A typical work day will consist of me running daily reports, auditing written reports by the Customer Service Representative, and assisting the Agents with whatever problems or needs that might come up. I work with a great management team and staff. We have a very laid back and professional work environment. The hardest part of the day is when there is nothing to do.
Telesis
clerk / mail room/ file room (Current Employee), MAJuly 9, 2013
Pros: incentives
Cons: great healthcare, dental & vision.
A typical day at work is very productive. I have learned to many jobs in the years i have been here. I have the pleasure in working closely with management & getting all knowledge in getting the job done with daily co-workers through out the years. The hardest part of the job is being staying busy. The most enjoyable part of this job is being appreciated of the great job that i do.
Positive Work Enviornment
Government Contractor for NIEHS (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCDecember 5, 2012
I loved this job. The company allowed me to showcase my skills and to help better the company's goals to having a successful staffing rate.
Swell is a great word to describe it.
Corporate Attorney and Secretary (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEOctober 24, 2012
This was a swell job at a swell company. Swell! Lots of people agreed with me regarding their employment.
Company is closed
Senior Electrical Designer / AutoCAD Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2012
Pros: excellent engineering and support staff, half day fridays
Cons: hostile work environment with upper management, bill payment issues, expenses not paid
Company is no longer in operation. Once it became a merged company with the original the intend became clear that we were bought for our clients and the whole merged company shut down once a client transfer was complete