TeleSolv Consulting Employee Reviews

Great place to work for a new and season employee
Biometric Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 19, 2017
Can be hectic but very leisure day. Learned so much about work, flow. Management was never there, always from a distance. A variety of cultures, especially since you had to complete demographics on must of them. Learning how to work with being in one environment, with not growth, standing was a bit hard for this length of time. A great work environment to meet people if you are a people person.
Pros
A great place to interact with others
Cons
Standing a bit much
Productive and fun workplace
Biometric Technician (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 5, 2015
My typical day at work consist of registering and assisting applicants.
My co-workers are very helpful. Management is very knowledgeable and supportive. The hardest part of the job is standing all day. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and helping the applicants.
Pros
Assisting applicants
Cons
standing all day
Great place for motivated self starters
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 18, 2014
Small company feel that works hard to keep employees happy. Offers sporting event tickets as incentives. No micro management and very lean executive level of management. Great place to start your career or break into the management level of contracts and resources.
Productive Workplace
Administrative Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 6, 2014
Providing senior administrative support with the travel system for over five hundred federal employees. Which including learning three different travel systems. The most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with my travelers and building strong relationships.
Cons
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, KYSeptember 22, 2013
perform audits on all processes
learned new system
enjoyed all my coworkers and the environment
the people I worked with was the best part
small group of people was a great enviornment
Pros
bonuses
Very productive place to work
Administrative Assistant to the President (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 23, 2012
I assisted the President of the company with day-to-day functions. The co-workers were really helpful and nice to work with. The hardest part were the hours and that it was only part time. I enjoyed working with my supervisor and my colleagues.
Pros
nice supervisor and interesting work
Cons
part time job only and the parking