Telesphere Employee Reviews

Network Operations
Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 14, 2016
Vonage recently Aquired Telesphere. The Network Operation Center is a great place for learning and advancement. More training would be beneficial to everyone.
Pros
Snack Bar
Cons
No remote work
Great people, great products and even have ping pong tables & video games
Director of Product (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 13, 2014
Telesphere is a great organization with really smart people. Everyone I work with has tons of experience, lots of integrity and easy to get along.

Everyone is open to new ideas and tries to improve on the current success of the company.

Telesphere is a fast growing company that requires employees to be good with change.
Pros
Great products, innovative company, open communication, great pay
Cons
Can't think of any.
Excellent Organization
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 13, 2014
I have been working at Telesphere a short time. However, I have always had my eye on this organization. I have been extremely happy while here. They confide in their employees and allow them the space and freedom to be successful in their position. The benefits are really good here. I would refer anyone and anytime to work for Telesphere.
Pros
Benefits, Staff, Culture
Cons
None that I can think of.
I would never recommend...
Punching bag (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale AZSeptember 24, 2013
They tend to hire over qualified employees for an okay wage and then they treat you like trash. They promise you the world, sell you on how great the company is and after a year of listening to their lies they begin to beat you down so many feel they have no where else to go except to stay working for a company that doesn't appreciate them at all. The health benefits cost a lot each month and cover nothing. A few people were great to work with but many of them were back stabbing. I watched a number of co-workers get bullied and then fired. Then the staff would move onto another victim. Bully them, then fire them. Eventually, it was my turn. Like many others before me and I'm sure after me I landed in counseling to deal with the harassment sustained while working there. The company has great values they don't live up to headed by a CEO who wants the best for the company but can't make a decision and stick to it if his life depended on it. I would never recommend this company. Work there at your own risk.
I only rated 'work/life balance' three stars because I refused to allow them to take over my life like they did everyone else. That was a personal decision but I'm sure if they could have had it their way they would have put me on call like the rest of the company. I gave the 'overall rating' one star because zero isn't an option.
Pros
They are located across from Cold Stone. Free ice cream!
Cons
Everything else