TeleTech Holdings

TeleTech Holdings Employee Reviews

It was a great job experience!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Americus, GAApril 21, 2015
Pros: Decent Pay
Cons: Seasonal Job
During training, I wish it was a little more . Once I got in to production, most days were great. I handled several customers daily. The TLs ( Team Leads - Supervisors) were very heplful. The hardest part of the job was not being able to stay longer.
Made for college students
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Nacogdoches, TXApril 13, 2015
If you are a college student or someone that is retired and you don't really have much to do at all times, this place is perfect for you. However, when you start out full time thinking that you would only be a chat agent and getting 40 hours and more a week only to be told that you are going to 25 hours and you will have to take voice calls as well if you want to make those hours is not something good to do. It was an okay starter job but it is not something to make a career out of down the line. Unless you got hired right into management.
The hardest part of the job was working without having a team leader in chat at your finger tips.
horrible place to work takes all your engery out of you.
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLApril 8, 2015
Pros: none i guess its a job
Cons: everything
Assisting members question about health insurance. Learned about obama care guide lines. Management all i can say is useless. CO-workers i just keep to my self. dont want to know these people. hardest part no communication. and no one cares about anything. enjoyable when i get to go home.
Tele Tech is a good place to work; the coworkers and supervisors are helpful and friendly.
Customer Service United Health Care & Turbo Tax (Former Employee), Ennis, TXMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Great hours & great compensation
Cons: Some technical issues, and the benefits packages are not so great, because the client campaigns are short, so by the time you qualified for the insurance, the campaign was ended and Cobra is too expensive.
My experience was that of a new to call center employee, with the call center just being set up there were multiple problems with the communications and data bases; but now they seem to have those all worked out. Its a major task for a call center to get set up and service multiple companies with various types of need. I worked on the United Health Care account and also Turbo Tax Tech assisting. It took a lot of team work to get everything coordinated and working properly. I would have gladly stayed and worked but working in a large closed in room with about 200 people cause problems for my allergies. I am highly allergic to perfumes and colognes and when you are closed in with that many people in one room there is no way to avoid having some serious reactions. That is why I generally seek employment in a business where contacts come and go; not where there are so many people in a closed space, or where I can just duck out if someone wearing perfume arrives.

Tele Tech works as a team environment and employees can assist one another or ask the Team Leader for help on issues that arise where the resolution is not readily apparent.

The hardest part of this job was sometimes to hear what a customer on the phone was asking for when they called in on cell phones with poor signals. In most cases you cannot call them back so you always feel disappointed if the call drops because you want to give that customer the resolution to their problem.

The best utility of the job was to know that you really helped people resolve their insurance or tax problems and made them happy; next to that was that all the people I worked with from many walks of life were good, friendly people, who were helpful and made good teammates.
Convenient if you have to work from home
Customer service (Former Employee), Englewood, COFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: save gas by staying home
Cons: short breaks
I wanted to try something different. Working from home is not something that I would want to do. All the learning and training are done on applications and taking tests. I enjoying meeting people and conversating with people in person. I am a person that likes to be on the front line.
Enjoyable Environment with daily Learning
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II (Former Employee), Englewood, COFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: great and friendly work environment
Cons: short breaks and difficult customers
My Typical day at work is to answer calls from Customers wanting information about their acct. They typically need help logging in or want to check the status of their points and purchases as well as how much rewards they have earned. Things change daily and learning new things is part of the job. There what is called TTECHU (TeleTech University) where there are courses that are required and tests at the end that are a crucial part of the job. Management is really Great. They are there to help with any issues or questions. The co-workers are equally amazing, we all deal with issues and help each other as much as possible. The Hardest part of MY job is the Supervisor calls, some are easy while allot of others can be very difficult. I enjoy going to work everyday. I have met some really great people that make things enjoyable.
Awesome company to work for!!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), work at homeFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: sometimes hours are cut depending on trends
Working with my team members is a joy. Although I work independently I can easily find answers to questions that are asked by customers using the customized data base. Customers are usually friendly and Love my outgoing attitude. Upselling has become an easy task for me. You have to actively listen to what the customers want and ask probing questions to sometimes get the answers you are looking for. I stay motivated because I love working for this company. Work from approximately 10 separate data bases at once therefore you are constantly toggling between applications.
Difficult for the call center agents but good for leadership.
Director of Business Solutions (Former Employee), Barcelona, CTFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: strong core competency
Cons: the nature of the work makes it very difficult for the front-line employees.
Strong performers can advance quickly - moving from an hourly wage earner to a professional that interacts with representatives of Fortune 500 companies.
great food and games
LICENSED INSURANCE AGENT (Former Employee), Fairfield, ALJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: overtime, good pay rates and laid back position
Cons: poor training, high turn over rates, and company shut down with short notice
This job was ok it was very unorganized and we all had to learn as we go!!! This contract was put together with short notice so everyone had to rush through training classes to familiarize themselves with the current information to be a successful customer service advocate!
Enjoyed working there.
Notebook Support Specialist (Former Employee), Springfield, MODecember 15, 2014
Teletech makes great strides to take care of their employees. They offer extensive training. Teletech is an inbound call center. At times some of the calls aren't very pleasant, but those calls are rare. At times it is extremely fast moving and demanding. Teletech is good at allowing the employees optional time off if call volume is low.
its ok
Insurance consultant Medicare enrollment agent (Current Employee), Ennis, TXDecember 5, 2014
Pros: sometimes free breakfast and snacks
Cons: pressure to sell some people hung up because of the noise on the sales floor
on the phones, that's about it pressured to sell sometimes not whats best for client
Good workplace with gym
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee), Ennis, TXDecember 3, 2014
Answering calls all day about customer inquires. Learned how to work in several different programs. Everyone I worked with was nice and helpful. Hardest part was having to listen to angry customers.
GREAT!!!!
Trainer/Facilitator (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALNovember 24, 2014
Best place I ever worked. Very good staff, facilities and work environment...BEST JOB EVER!!!!
great for working at home
PT/Temporary Inbound Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), At Home-USOctober 30, 2014
if you need good reliable work at home job then you would like working for Teletech.
Review
Agent (Former Employee), Greenville, SCSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: nothing
Great company to work. Lots of opportunity move up and earn more money. Management was by the book as you as you followed the rules you were safe. Good money
Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Uniontown, PAJuly 1, 2014
I worked on the Bank of America project it was a temp position that only lasted 6 months
too much drama and not enough work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVJune 19, 2014
Pros: insurance
Cons: no advancement or pay raises.
I would not recommend this place of employment to anyone. Too much drama, no pay raises, and no room for advancement.
productive and fun work place with educational puzzles
Insurance Clerk (Former Employee), stockton,caMay 20, 2014
Teletech was a very fast paced establishment. They took pride in providing the best services to the elderly. Management was a little bit unstable but the end result came together perfectly. The hardest part of the job was different mgmnt teams on different pages when being in sync is what was needed. The most memorable portion of the job was the great clients and the positive affect I had in their life
It was ok
Assisting members (Former Employee), springfield, MOMay 13, 2014
It was ok for a job while I found something better. The pay was lower then it should be for the type of work expected, with no pay raises and little benefit.
Customer Service Representative, Call Center (Former Employee), Hampton, VAMay 6, 2014
Pros: good products and services
Cons: needed better benefits and pay
Received several inbound calls daily. Good relationship with mangement. Help customer was the most enjoyble part of the day.

1 2 3 4

About TeleTech Holdings

TeleTech Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of onshore, offshore and work-from-home business process outsourcing (BPO) services – Read more

TeleTech Holdings Salaries