TeleTech Holdings

TeleTech Holdings Employer Reviews

Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Uniontown, PAJuly 1, 2014
I worked on the Bank of America project it was a temp position that only lasted 6 months
too much drama and not enough work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVJune 19, 2014
Pros: insurance
Cons: no advancement or pay raises.
I would not recommend this place of employment to anyone. Too much drama, no pay raises, and no room for advancement.
productive and fun work place with educational puzzles
Insurance Clerk (Former Employee), stockton,caMay 20, 2014
Teletech was a very fast paced establishment. They took pride in providing the best services to the elderly. Management was a little bit unstable but the end result came together perfectly. The hardest part of the job was different mgmnt teams on different pages when being in sync is what was needed. The most memorable portion of the job was the great – more... clients and the positive affect I had in their life – less
It was ok
Assisting members (Former Employee), springfield, MOMay 13, 2014
It was ok for a job while I found something better. The pay was lower then it should be for the type of work expected, with no pay raises and little benefit.
Customer Service Representative, Call Center (Former Employee), Hampton, VAMay 6, 2014
Pros: good products and services
Cons: needed better benefits and pay
Received several inbound calls daily. Good relationship with mangement. Help customer was the most enjoyble part of the day.
Productive place
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Ennis, TXFebruary 28, 2014
My review is learning to meet new people and enjoying my work enviroment
good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), new yorkFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: fun
good work environment...some stress...fun people to work with
Immature, Disorganized, Unprofessional, Low Integrity
Procurement Director (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 19, 2014
My experience is not recent, but it also wasn't positive. They did an employee survey and the results were so bad, they did it again but had the managers "coach" employees for the right answers. The first time around, it was so intimidating, that you looked for a drop box where there might not be a security camera; The second time around, they required – more... you to put your name on it.

Why I didn't like this company: (1) No processes, defined roles and responsibilities, and no accountability. You worked at the behest of the owner/CEO whose integrity was wanting; and (2) There was no job security -- people were fired left and right.

Salary and benefits were good. – less
Typical work day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVDecember 11, 2013
I would assist customers with their accounts. I would also use multiple computer programs at the same time.
Customer Service Representative for Bank of America Customers in a Call Center Environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTOctober 29, 2013
great company, but not enough training time. Training didnt have enough hands on training.
Pay was good, work was good management was not
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lorain, OHOctober 15, 2013
Pros: good pay, good work, and clean building
Cons: management, politics, and advancement
The customer service was not a problem and the computers were not a problem, it was clean, and the managers where polite, however the inter office politics and the turn over rate were a bit ridiculous
Telemarketing
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Uniontown, PAOctober 7, 2013
Pros: breaks
Cons: sells
My typical day was sitting behind a computer calling people. what I learned there is a lot of mean people. The management was great.
My co-workers would understand if u was having a bad day b/c they were as well. The hardest part of my job was to be calm and not yell back at the customer. The most enjoyable part was getting a sell.
customer service call center
Healthcare Representative (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 7, 2013
aarp and medicare complete, customer service call center. Received and routed calls concerning their medicare.
Horrible management, great co workers, horrible policies and procedures
csr/tcr/tlr (Former Employee), Amherst, OHAugust 2, 2013
Pros: decent pay, amazing co workers
Cons: policies, management, company policies vs client policies
First you have to clean your desk area everyday BEFORE you login to your shift. Yes this is mandatory. You HAVE to ASK permission to go to the bathroom, the policies change so often that by the time you learn them from your supervisor, there is a new one in place. The company sucks at work life balance. I was there for 2.5 years. I got pregnant and – more... they refused to allow me to work part time- even with a dr notice. They told me quit or work the shift i had. After i had my child i reapplied and they told me they'd give me a night shift. Which meant work from630 pm until 3 am. I told them when I filled out the application that I could not work late than 7pm due to no child care for my 3 month old infant. They said you'll work the shift we give you. They have posters and signs all over and management religiously tells you that Ohio is right to work and they can fire your butt at anytime and don't need a reason so don't get too comfortable. The company treats its employees horribly. My supervisor got fired for telling a calibration team that they couldn't hold us to standards they couldn't hold themselves and that it was unfair to us agents and when he got fired i was told to take over the team. I was doing team meetings, calibrations, coaching and grading calls and etc with the same money i was as a rep, but with more hours and was told not to clock in when i was there without my team-- even i was doing things that was necessary for the position they gave me and to keep my team running. I was not given any logins for any grading or coaching material-- i had to use other supervisors logins. I was coming in early and leaving late almost every night grading calls for my agents-- and was told not to clock in. i was working 20+ hours over the 40 hours my agents were there and was only paid for the 40. When i asked about getting paid for the hours i was working and getting paid what other supervisors were making i was told i would do the job they gave me and deal with it or quit. I told them i wanted to be a rep again and not an interim supervisor and they again told me deal with it or quit. needless to say i quit. – less
Exciting working for Teletech Holdings
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Lehigh Valley, PAJuly 31, 2013
A typical day at work was very busy

I leared how to file a claim,and assist customers on website

Management and co-workers were great online helpers

The hardest part of the job was when the system goes down and customers were unable to be helped

The most enjoable part of the job is making sure each and every customer is happy and satified.
Teletech is a great company to work for.
Training Coordinator (Current Employee), Moundsville, WVJuly 23, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: clients (charter, nmac, etc)
Teletech is an excellent company to work for. It has been a great experience for me and I have learned so much in my time there. They will work around your schedule as much as they possibly can. The downfall is the clients that Teletech works for. I have had the privelage to work for Teletech for nearly 7 years and I have worked for several different – more... clients. The clients are very demanding and do not compensate employees very well for good performance. – less
Not a very good work environment.
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Englewood, COJuly 13, 2013
It is a difficult task working from home, as when you need help it is difficult to receive because there is not a person right there with you to help, you have to speak with them through a computer. I am the type of person who enjoys to work with people face to face and you do not get that here.
fast pace work place
Customer service (Former Employee), Uniontown, PAJuly 10, 2013
call after call coming in i learned how to use some of the computer equiptment the supervisors and coworkers are cool
The Best Company
Retention Representative II (Former Employee), Englewood, COJune 25, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: that the project ended
I loved working for this company on the Nextel Project and Before that I work for Nextel Communications. This is a company at the time I worked for them really valued their employees. If asked to come back and work for them I would in a minute, But, as a work at home employee.
Not Great
Customer Service (Former Employee), Amherst, OHJune 15, 2013
Pros: receiving a paycheck
Cons: the management attitudes, constant hour changesand the lllying to customers.
Hated this job but it was a job at the time. Spent eight hours on the phone communicating with clients and some was pleasent but others was down right rude, name calling and some was vulgar and threating. Had to lie to clients about their products or services and even had to stop services if the account had been paid but the client still owed a penny.

1 2 3

About TeleTech Holdings

TeleTech Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of onshore, offshore and work-from-home business process outsourcing (BPO) services – Read more