TeleTech Employee Reviews

It is ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 11, 2017
Benefits good
A good place to walk
Great supervisors
Friendly staff
I was on the phone all day talking to people
able to get overtime whenever you want
Pros
good health and dental benefits
Cons
Locked pay rate
Fun but full of drama
FRAUD SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CODecember 11, 2017
It is a great place to work if you can keep to yourself. As many call centers are their is a ton of drama. Management is normally the ones to start it and then get people in trouble for something they start.
Summary of Teletech
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeDecember 10, 2017
Management is not great for this job. Not a great amount of training before going into a nesting period/practicing taking live calls. Pay is not at all what I was expecting. Pay was higher when I applied.
Enjoyable environment staffing was a team culture
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Thornton, CODecember 10, 2017
Tele-tech was a company that outsourced for some of the major communication businesses throughout the nation. We offered customer service for anywhere from telephone companies to airlines to financial institutions.
Pros
Very fun and enjoyable work atmosphere
Cons
job could be tedious at times
If you just need money right now.......
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, NC 28027December 10, 2017
Very poor training with less than adequate training materials. Most non-management employees average 25 years of age with no professional experience.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Training is subpar
lack of knowlege
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ennis, TXDecember 9, 2017
no one knows anything and when you ask for help they catch attitudes not willing to help. or get mad. pay is horrible for everything the expect. and the training process is a joke.
Cons
everything
Awesome opportunity working from comfort of my home
@Home Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 8, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Teletech and having the opportunity to work from home. The customer service experience with the call center was very interesting, but sometimes challenging. Overall, it was an awesome opportunity.
Pros
flexible hours, flexible days off as long as you had someone to cover for you
Cons
No health care for part-time workers; low pay, not enough hours
Good place to work, wrong campaign to work for
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXDecember 7, 2017
I worked at teletech for Kaiser Permanente, it was great while it lasted. The Operations Manager was really understanding and overall a good person. The Team Leads I worked with were very knowledgeable and very concerned for their agents. However, what they didn't tell us in training is that after their "prime selling time" they were going to down-size and if your numbers in the ranking weren't sufficient, you got laid off.
Very interesting work. Fast paced at times.
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 7, 2017
Overall good place to work. Compensation was a bit low however. Also TeleTech contracted for customer service with a client and that contract was not resumed.
Pros
Interesting work. Good management.
Cons
Pay on the low side. Contract with client not renewed.
its coo
INFORMATION ANALYST/ TELEPHONE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 6, 2017
it was a good job. i left because 11 an hour isn't enough...but id go back if i could. The systems were easy to learn/ they train you properly/ and SOME of the supervisors are super cool.
Pros
once you learn it, its a breeze
Cons
$11.00....an....hour. Who can live on 11 dollars an hour? if they raised it a bit...itd be worth it
Teletech
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PADecember 6, 2017
Teletech is a laid back easy environment kind of job
It's a very flexible company they are very lenient with you and also treats you like your a human not a number
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Sitting all day
Unprofessional
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 6, 2017
Worst place to work at they are soooo unprofessional and dont care about their employees Im high risk pregnancy and I brought in all my notes from my doctor and all my managers said they dont know what to do with it and my performance was held againgst me they are racist coaches full of attitude and doesnt like their job
Stressful due to the nature of the job but worth it because you got to help people in need.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 6, 2017
A typical day at work involved assisting victims of any applicable U.S disaster. I learned that to best serve people I needed to be informed so I took it upon myself to read the latest FEMA regulations regarding every disaster. Management styles varied because you could have a different manager on any given day. Most of my co-workers were helpful and friendly so it made the job more enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was to hear that some people had lost their homes and possesions and were in dire need of federal assistance. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to provide assistance and words of comfort to those going through a devastating time.
Pros
Temporary job with good hourly rate.
Cons
Short breaks and short lunch.
Summary
Inbound Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 6, 2017
A typical day consisted of taking calls and referring callers to resources or providing info on health subjects. Management did not have career development process that favored all employees only their friends and family lots nepotism and favoritism in the workplace. Advancement to Tl positions are given to low QA scoring agents who then use their power to belittle others and speak wrong about employees and play favorites. Learning about various health topics made the job somewhat enjoyable but no workplace culture that anyone should learn is practiced. Hardest part of job is see the negativity, nepotism, and favoritism and TL and QA employees dating each other and management being okay with such workplace relations.
No self satisfaction
Property and Casulty Insurance Agent for USAA (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 5, 2017
Emp. are treated like children at this job. All about "sucking up to rude customers". Secure workplace so no paper, pencils, books, etc. Give positive feedback but will always come up with something you can do better.
Pros
Compensation, insurance benefits
Cons
treated like children
Take calls assist the members (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCDecember 4, 2017
Great place to work great people great members it is a very relaxed but professional environment i love coming to work knowing i am going to save a life today ..
work was ok
Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 4, 2017
managers do to not know nothing they can not help u i=out with day 2 day problems,..i enjoy my co workers but not the actual place,management sucks.. bi=ut work was easy
Inclusive, non-stressful atmosphere
Lead Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 4, 2017
Other than being susceptible to lay-offs due to loosing a corporate client this is a stable and very flexible company to work for if you like the Customer Service/ call center setting.
Pros
flexibility in scheduling
Cons
subject to lay offs due to loss of corporate contracts
Good place to work for.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 3, 2017
Loved the job there... very relaxed place to work. Didn't have any issues with the hiring process. The only thing I didn't like is that the position didn't last that long.
good environment
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  PhilipinnesDecember 3, 2017
Teletech has a good environment workplace.It provides benefits and fairly salary. It has 24/7 CCTV and security guards on duty. I would highly recommend teletech with my friends and colleagues.
Pros
meal allowance, rice subsidy etc.
Cons
short breaks, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.