TeleTech Employee Reviews

Horrible
Seasonal PT Open Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 17, 2018
Stay away if you are considering TeleTech. They are very unstable when it comes to contracts from clients. And they always have system issues. They require too much and give nothing back to their employees.
Telemarketer
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Morrilton, ARFebruary 16, 2018
I enjoyed working at teletech . It was a different job experience for me . At first I was reluctant about doing telephone sales. And working on the computer .
The Hardest part of the Job
Sales (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCFebruary 16, 2018
The individuals that were trainers didn't know how to do their job right. They had to many individuals in the training class with not enough help. It was just not a good experience.
Good work at home job
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Water Valley, MSFebruary 16, 2018
TeleTech is a wonderful company to work for. They were extremely good to be during my time of employment. There is always each year an opportunity for growth.
Work-from Home is absolutely rewarding if you find your niche
Customer Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO/VirtualFebruary 16, 2018
A typical day at work is you log on 5-10 minutes before your shift begins to set up all your portals and resources. You may check your stats, emails, communications etc., Then your ready for work. If its busy, you may take calls non-stop. These calls may take anywhere from 0 minutes to hours (depending on the nature of the call). My particular assignment was doing customer service for a retail company. I did anything from trouble shooting a particular item to assist with purchases. My next assignment was working with cell phones. Primarily trouble shooting. In essence, I had to provide excellent customer service and know how to navigate the portal in order to be efficient all while being cognitive with time. I think this was the hardest part of the job, because you want to give the best service, but at the same time you want to be a one-stop deal for your customers too. Also, I wish the job was more competitive when it came to pay. Lastly, I needed to have a work-from-home job where I can stop-start work at my convenience. I had some instances where I had to take my kids to/from school or make important stops. I absolutely enjoyed the freedom of working from home- not having to go out in traffic or find something to wear for the next day or week.
Pros
no dress-code, no rush hour traffic, excellent for stay-at-home moms/dads
Cons
low pay, if you have small children it may be challenging, hours may not be flexible
Didn't Seem To Care About their Seasonal Help
At Home Customer Service (subcontract BCBS) (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 15, 2018
My expectations for TeleTech were never fully realized from about the 2nd day of training until my final work day. Our training was God Awful, with less than 5% of the total class even entering into the job for which we were hired and at the time of my departure, I was one of three remaining...this from a class that started with 31. We learned next to nothing during our training were threatened with potential firing if we failed a test we ended up never having to take, and then put on the phones to help customers and use a system we hadn't any training on. I was immensely disappointed and felt they only hired us to check a box to satisfy their client (Blue Cross Blue Shield). At the end of it all, I wanted and needed this job to work, and would be willing to give it another try, just not with the group I was with before. At Home work is something I desperately need for my own sake, so it truly pains me that this did not work out. I hope, however, to be afforded another opportunity soon in the future as my family and I grow desperate for some kind of income.
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Horrible Training
Stressful!
Data Entry/ Liicensed Health Insurance agent. (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 15, 2018
Not willing to work with you concerning your schedule. Pay can fluctuate depending on which project you work on. Fellow employees friendly but the work environment is very stressful.
A fun place to work with video games in the break room
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, ALFebruary 13, 2018
I really enjoyed my time there working with customers over phone know that i was able to help get the service that they needed at that we provided the best customer service to our customer
great work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 13, 2018
work place was calm , most calls was a good one most was a bad one .. everything had a good moment even on the bad calls the work place was a great storm of the day
Was a great place to work
Tech. Sup./Field Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KY 40507February 13, 2018
Hated to see it close. Was a great place to make good money in a short time. Management could have been smarter with their desicions. But it is what it is
Pros
Money
Cons
Stay home from home
Disrespect
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 12, 2018
Overall good place of but the head managers are the absolute worst and they could improve , great place to meet new people and network..................
Can be better
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  LagunaFebruary 12, 2018
Close proximity to where I lived and commute was short. Training period relatively reasonable but the way training was handled could have been better.
Great job to advance in!
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYFebruary 12, 2018
Overall I had an amazing time working at Teletech! Of course it had it's ups and downs like any other job. I feel like it is a great way to develop management skills and can turn into a wonderful career!
Always Hiring Always Firing
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 12, 2018
If you are desperate and need a job I would still say look somewhere else. The culture here is un-workable. You have to kiss tail to advance and if you don't "fit in" you will not be promoted. Teletech is always hiring because people are always leaving to look for better. Teletech is not flexible and your schedule will never be permanent. It changes every 6 months and you can not choose the schedule you want especially when you are new. They do not compromise and they don't care if you have a family to look after or want to go back to school.
Benefits
Cons
Non-flexible hours
working in a prison
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 12, 2018
it was too much to clock in clock out for breaks in and out for lunch then afternoon break then home evry day there on you on the phone every minute of the DAY no time to play
Pros
pay
Cons
clocking in and out all day
Hit or miss
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 11, 2018
Career advancement is frequently mentioned and it is possible but there are few openings. When a position is available there a many applicants making it hard to advance.

Day to day is generally back to back, inbound, calls. It can be overwhelming at times.
Love Teletech
It was a very fun and easy job. I enjoyed working with people from around the world. Our mangers were awesome people. I was nervous about the job, but after my first week in training I was certain it was perfect for me or anyone who wants to work at home!
Pros
At home, comfortable, and fun learning
Cons
down time, no calls or system errors.
Virtual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COFebruary 9, 2018
I loved working for them until I had to take some time off to have surgery and when I reapplied and passed all the assessments and the day before I was to start they called me and said that they are no longer hiring in the state of Ohio for home workers. Which I feel was unfair because I did everything I was supposed to. But if anything changes I would go back with them
Pros
Great place to work since I could do it from home
Cons
They no longer hire work from agents in the state of Ohio
challenging and fun work place
Learning and Development Trainer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 16, 2018
Being a Trainer, you get to see different attitudes of new hires. Some they brag about their previous work experience, some are just shy and carefully observe. What I like about my job is learning that the new hires from my class excels and gets to be a top performer once endorsed to the production floor.
Pros
free meals from time to time; they keep track of everybody's birthday and gives them a birthday cake
Cons
shift schedule changes from time to time
Productive and fun workplace
Verizon Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesOctober 5, 2017
I learned in Teletech how to be a really good customer service representative. They trained me well. They also have bonuses for agents who meet the goal.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
shortbreaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.