TeleTech Employee Reviews

Okay Experience
Customer Service Trainer (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCFebruary 21, 2018
My department only worked Monday-Friday between 8am and 6pm, which is ideal for most people. Management is okay as some supervisors are great and some are not. It was not hard for me to move up after meeting all of my metrics.
workable if a job is necessary
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXFebruary 20, 2018
Some of the co-workers are juvenile. There were fights on the work floor production area. it is only seasonal at the time I was there. work schedules are decided by people in the Philippines as well. There is no HR there. Unable to make contact with anyone in HR unless you chat with some customer service type of employee to get whatever info is needed.
Pros
Cons
Some of the coaches are not knowledgeable with the information
About TeleTech
Team Leader - Customer Relations (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAFebruary 20, 2018
The company was great in other areas in the U.S. and in other countries. The California location lacked structure and leadership. Although it was a new line of business, upper management should have invested more time at that location.
Pros
Employees started with competitive wages, and performance bonuses.
Cons
Employer did not offer annual wage increases.
Customer Service
Enrollment specialist on customer's account (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 20, 2018
Great job easy to work for the company and management team.I learned a lot about car insurance. I learned a lot about parts and recalls on cars.working with a different culture of employees. the hardest part of the job was working with the dealership on parts questions.
Always evolving and very fast paced
Migration FCC Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYFebruary 20, 2018
Handling calls on the digital conversion. Providing technical assistance and assisting callers on signing up for the converter box coupon. We assisted the FCC with this transition. I was fortunate to have worked under a great team. The hardest part was not being able to assist every caller but the best part was when you're going through the solutions and you're finally able to diagnose the issue.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
This was only a temporary position
teletech
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHFebruary 20, 2018
This was an okay place to work. Do not take even one day off or you will be terminated... If you have a family then you should not work here, however if you do not have a family and you do not care about your free time or time off then this is a great place.
Teletech
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 19, 2018
Good company to work for. Relaxed atmosphere and clearly defined objectives and expectations. Managers were friendly and helpful. The client I supported was a pleasure to work with.
easy but stressful
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXFebruary 19, 2018
the work is easy but the enviroment is some what stressful do to dead line constanly being pushed closer or handel times constantly being made smaller. it is deffently fast paced and requires some problem solving skills to keep up with the call flow.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Very stressful, not much pay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 19, 2018
I have worked there for almost 2 years and barely make minimum wage. The work is stressful, and the days are long. Management is pretty okay and willing to help out, but everything else is the worst.
Bad communication.
Inbound Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 19, 2018
Nothing much to say. Great environment poor progression. I had some medical problems and the process in returning to work was a headache. Nothing was clearly laid out. I had to nump through far too many hoops to end up at consistent roadblocks.
Ok place to work if you like talking on the phone.
Customer Service/Phone Call Center (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXFebruary 19, 2018
There was a lot of pressure to make sales. I was promised no "cold calls", but that promise was not true. I was offered a permanent job, after being hired on as "seasonal". However, they could not promise 40 hours of work except in "season".
great people to work with
Tier 1 Agent/Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 18, 2018
I truly enjoyed working at Percepta. I enjoyed working with customers, co-workers and management. Unfortunately life took it's toll on me and I was let go. I do feel they let some good folks go and sometimes hire folks who are gone in a flash. I think it is a great place to work but some of the changes that were going on before my health issues I was not sure were always for the betterment of the business. I believe productive people who are efficient need to be held as a valued asset of any company and when there issues can be verified there should be extenuating circumstances. I believe that one good and efficient employee who promotes positivity in and out of the workplace should be an asset that any company should be willing to to go the extra mile for.
Pros
good working enviornment.
Cons
too short lunch period
Not so good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 18, 2018
It wasn't what it seemed to be cut out to be. It was ok besides the fact that my money wasn't adding up to what it should've been. Organization wasn't on point either.
Very fast pace job
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 18, 2018
A typical day at work includes helping multiple people navigate their insurance and fill prescriptions for members.
The management works with you.
I learned to be very patient because you never know what the person on the other end of the phone is dealing with; so listening is key.
The workplace culture is great. The break room is big with a ping pong table and tv for your breaks.
The hardest part of the job is the back to back phone calls.
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people. Also forming a team mentality with your coworkers is nice.
Pros
Parking is great. If you work Sundays, they sometimes feed you.
Cons
Shifts CONSTANTLY change.
have exercise equipment to relieve stress
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHFebruary 18, 2018
challenging and very rewarding company to work for will work for this company again if at all possible. of if there is another contract for CSR reps in this area
Pros
pay, time off work, job security
Cons
all about the numbers
Horrible
Seasonal PT Open Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 17, 2018
Stay away if you are considering TeleTech. They are very unstable when it comes to contracts from clients. And they always have system issues. They require too much and give nothing back to their employees.
Very quiet and dull workplace
USAA Deposit Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 16, 2018
I personally didn't like working on the phones, everything was on the phone. Whenever I needed help it'd be on the phones and the training lasted for about a month and we learned a lot about the system and how to get in but we never fully learned how to use it and they kept changing the rules or the system so it was a little confusing.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Telemarketer
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Morrilton, ARFebruary 16, 2018
I enjoyed working at teletech . It was a different job experience for me . At first I was reluctant about doing telephone sales. And working on the computer .
The Hardest part of the Job
Sales (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCFebruary 16, 2018
The individuals that were trainers didn't know how to do their job right. They had to many individuals in the training class with not enough help. It was just not a good experience.
Good work at home job
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Water Valley, MSFebruary 16, 2018
TeleTech is a wonderful company to work for. They were extremely good to be during my time of employment. There is always each year an opportunity for growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

66out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at TeleTech.