TeleTech Employee Reviews

Call Center Grind
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 23, 2018
Working at TeleTech offered great experience and exposure to a call center environment. As is true of any call center, there is a focus on numbers and metrics.
Very fast paced work environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHFebruary 23, 2018
This a call center with people calling in to complain about their product, it was a very high stress job. Not enough breaks for the employees to deal with customers yelling at them all day.
Very dedicated trainers
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 23, 2018
i didn't have an adequate opinion due to the short time I was there. The company has a good reputation and everyone was very professional. Salary was sub-standard but I wasn't apprised of any bonus programs due to the short time I was there.
Pros
good training
Cons
some programs very confusing
poor management
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PAFebruary 23, 2018
very poor management always changing things without notice no room to grow with company overall was very unhappy with teletech as a company and an employer
Fun place to work, no room for advancemnt, no raises ever.
AGENT (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 22, 2018
A great bunch of people.Policy is questionable. They will go out of their way to help associates, however when the client chose not to renew their contract, we were basically told by the OPS manager (great guy by the way) told us he was taking another position. They assured us that they would help us fin work but when they did it was at a substantial pay drop.
Pros
Great supervisors and coaches
Cons
no room for advancement
Great Company
Chat Specialist (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionFebruary 22, 2018
Company has a lot of benefit that can offer. They give what`s the best for there employee. The really focus on there employee. Example of the benefit that we get is HMO and Reimbursement for those who want to continue there studies.
Pros
Free lucnch
Cons
Health care
Okay Experience
Customer Service Trainer (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCFebruary 21, 2018
My department only worked Monday-Friday between 8am and 6pm, which is ideal for most people. Management is okay as some supervisors are great and some are not. It was not hard for me to move up after meeting all of my metrics.
workable if a job is necessary
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXFebruary 20, 2018
Some of the co-workers are juvenile. There were fights on the work floor production area. it is only seasonal at the time I was there. work schedules are decided by people in the Philippines as well. There is no HR there. Unable to make contact with anyone in HR unless you chat with some customer service type of employee to get whatever info is needed.
Pros
Cons
Some of the coaches are not knowledgeable with the information
About TeleTech
Team Leader - Customer Relations (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAFebruary 20, 2018
The company was great in other areas in the U.S. and in other countries. The California location lacked structure and leadership. Although it was a new line of business, upper management should have invested more time at that location.
Pros
Employees started with competitive wages, and performance bonuses.
Cons
Employer did not offer annual wage increases.
Customer Service
Enrollment specialist on customer's account (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 20, 2018
Great job easy to work for the company and management team.I learned a lot about car insurance. I learned a lot about parts and recalls on cars.working with a different culture of employees. the hardest part of the job was working with the dealership on parts questions.
Always evolving and very fast paced
Migration FCC Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYFebruary 20, 2018
Handling calls on the digital conversion. Providing technical assistance and assisting callers on signing up for the converter box coupon. We assisted the FCC with this transition. I was fortunate to have worked under a great team. The hardest part was not being able to assist every caller but the best part was when you're going through the solutions and you're finally able to diagnose the issue.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
This was only a temporary position
teletech
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHFebruary 20, 2018
This was an okay place to work. Do not take even one day off or you will be terminated... If you have a family then you should not work here, however if you do not have a family and you do not care about your free time or time off then this is a great place.
Teletech
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 19, 2018
Good company to work for. Relaxed atmosphere and clearly defined objectives and expectations. Managers were friendly and helpful. The client I supported was a pleasure to work with.
easy but stressful
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXFebruary 19, 2018
the work is easy but the enviroment is some what stressful do to dead line constanly being pushed closer or handel times constantly being made smaller. it is deffently fast paced and requires some problem solving skills to keep up with the call flow.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Very stressful, not much pay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 19, 2018
I have worked there for almost 2 years and barely make minimum wage. The work is stressful, and the days are long. Management is pretty okay and willing to help out, but everything else is the worst.
Bad communication.
Inbound Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 19, 2018
Nothing much to say. Great environment poor progression. I had some medical problems and the process in returning to work was a headache. Nothing was clearly laid out. I had to nump through far too many hoops to end up at consistent roadblocks.
Ok place to work if you like talking on the phone.
Customer Service/Phone Call Center (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXFebruary 19, 2018
There was a lot of pressure to make sales. I was promised no "cold calls", but that promise was not true. I was offered a permanent job, after being hired on as "seasonal". However, they could not promise 40 hours of work except in "season".
great people to work with
Tier 1 Agent/Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 18, 2018
I truly enjoyed working at Percepta. I enjoyed working with customers, co-workers and management. Unfortunately life took it's toll on me and I was let go. I do feel they let some good folks go and sometimes hire folks who are gone in a flash. I think it is a great place to work but some of the changes that were going on before my health issues I was not sure were always for the betterment of the business. I believe productive people who are efficient need to be held as a valued asset of any company and when there issues can be verified there should be extenuating circumstances. I believe that one good and efficient employee who promotes positivity in and out of the workplace should be an asset that any company should be willing to to go the extra mile for.
Pros
good working enviornment.
Cons
too short lunch period
Not so good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 18, 2018
It wasn't what it seemed to be cut out to be. It was ok besides the fact that my money wasn't adding up to what it should've been. Organization wasn't on point either.
Very fast pace job
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 18, 2018
A typical day at work includes helping multiple people navigate their insurance and fill prescriptions for members.
The management works with you.
I learned to be very patient because you never know what the person on the other end of the phone is dealing with; so listening is key.
The workplace culture is great. The break room is big with a ping pong table and tv for your breaks.
The hardest part of the job is the back to back phone calls.
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people. Also forming a team mentality with your coworkers is nice.
Pros
Parking is great. If you work Sundays, they sometimes feed you.
Cons
Shifts CONSTANTLY change.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

66out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at TeleTech.