TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 1,975 reviews matching the search
Worst company ever!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXJanuary 24, 2017
The pay is really low, the training is inadequate, management is poor, you are treated like a child, there are no benefits and no one ever smiles because they're not happy working there.

I would not recommend this company to anyone, unless you are just really desperate and can't find any other job, then take it for short-term until you can find something else.

The turn over rate is extremely high, and that's because people leave so frequently because of the way they're treated. But don't worry, the company won't miss you when you leave, because you're just a seat filler. Once you leave, they'll just replace you with some other unknowing newcomer.
Pros
There are none
Cons
Too many to list
A great place with potential
TSR (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 11, 2017
Teletech is a great starter job. It will help you develop what you are looking for in your next job...
While working there for three years in the same department there is nearly NO RAISES, period. So don't expect it.
Most people that work there fall into one of three categories, either highschool kids who will treat it as such, some people who are all about getting other people 'under the bus', or actual casual people who just want to work and get out, It's a call center its what you make of it.
Pros
constant work with some options for time off
Cons
no chance to move up with out serious brown nose behavior
Easy Job with benefits
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJanuary 23, 2017
Pros
Supportive direct managers and coworkers, competitive benefits, ability to work from home, flexibility, recognition that work-life balance is a priority
Cons
Compensation seems to be on the lower end of the spectrum compared to brick and mortar positions in the same field.
Advice to Management
Upper level management has an opportunity to become more engaged with lower level management to better understand the reality of day to day work life.
Management is all about Favoritism
Insurance Agent / Liaison (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 25, 2017
I would not recommend nor refer anyone to this Company for employment opportunities. Shiesty. No room for growth or advancement,, Work is seasonal and often no other projects or contracts to move to in down season. Management do not relate potential lay-offs, and lies about perform to motivate profit.
Pros
Pay is suitable for work performed
Cons
no room for growth, no raises, dead end seasonal work
Teletech was just a job for me
Technical Agent / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 5, 2017
This company does not pay enough and is not flexible when it comes to schedules. They do not offer raises and the potential for growth within the company is very slim. Most of the management is rude and mean, particularly the team leads and mentors. When you ask a question they get nasty at times.
Pros
Job stability, breaks
Cons
Mean Team Leads, Low Pay, Ineffective job training
A difficult job with good hours.
Advanced Tech-Care/ Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHOctober 15, 2016
It was impossible to move up in this company unless you were friends with the higher ups as well as funny. I enjoyed working for this company due to the money and the friendships I made. I also very much enjoyed working through problems with people over the phone and having them thank me for fixing their issue without having to spend any money. The money made at TeleTech was worth how demanding it could be at times. Despite this, when an employee got pregnant they would not accommodate those employees whatsoever despite sickness or bed-rest with Doctors requests.
Benefits
Cons
Demanding, Difficult grading scale
TurboTax Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 2, 2017
They have great health benefits including getting a discounted Fitbit and walking incentives. They are pretty good about working around other obligations like school, family etc. The only thing I would say I didn't like about the job was that they were not open about letting go of people or not when it came to being on a temporary program (TurboTax).
Pros
Good pay, Good benefits
Cons
Management needs some work
alright place ot emplyment
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJanuary 10, 2017
Laid back environment, but still professional. I had advanced skills when started there, however I learned a lot about health benefits and the different benefits offered by hundreds of companies. There are opportunities for advancement. The hardest part of the job may be keeping metrics down and fully satisfying customers at the same time. I asolutely love helping others.
Constant change
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Working with this group has been an experience to help our customers, and prospects overall. My concerns including but not limited to job security, and project changes with lower wages. I would say I enjoy this place very much, but I need stability, and consistent wages.
Pros
Good people, and good on site security officers.
Cons
Job security, schedules, being in the dark, no benefits, no vacations
Fun place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  @homeDecember 6, 2016
Teletech is a great company to work for and I would still be employed here; however, the project that I worked for unfortunately ended. My Team Lead and co-workers were great, and did everything they could to help one another. I highly recommend this company if you want to work from the comfort of your home and enjoy seasonal work.
Pros
Work from home!
Cons
No healthcare and few raises, usually a temp position.

Want to know more about TeleTech?

Ask a question
No balamce between pay and expectations
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 4, 2016
I have worked with this company on and off for about 4 years. I was on some great assignments at home that had great managers, team leads and coaches. But recently I came back just to supplement my income because really who can depend on 8.50 hr. to provide for their family. The assignment was ok but the management, team leads and coaches were lacking all the skills they needed to do their own job much less advise employees on theirs much is lacking at teletech. Pay, overtime, bonuses and incentives they have none barely room for advancement it's just a job to get extra money or hold you over until you get a real job isn't a place to make a career.
Pros
Cons
8.50 flat pay, No raises, no incentives, no bonuses, no overtime
Shift in job culture
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 16, 2016
Company started out a fun and great place to work. Was not told up front a lot of what commission was. The culture and relationships were strained within a years time. Not much room to grow unless you know someone and that is not a guarantee as management could be laid off just as quickly.
Complete cold calls with leads that were not that great. It is a team environment and if you are not a great performer you will not be acknowledged for the most part.
Pros
commissions, benefits, hour lunches, monday-friday
Cons
commissons, high turn over
Great benefits easy jobs.
Hyundai Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 20, 2016
Typical day was answering inbound calls from Hyundai customers. The job was really easy co workers were very helpful in making sure everyone was up to date on policy changes. Management was horrible any reason to get you in trouble to put you in disciplinary action for 30 days. Felt like management and supervisors were just knit picking at anything to write you up. Overall loved the job management needed much improvement.
Pros
Easy job, nice co workers, clean work environment decent pay and benefits.
Cons
Management quick to get you in trouble for any reason job security always worrying.
fun workplace not very productive in telesales
Sprint Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 21, 2016
A typical day at work would be making about 80 outbound calls to try and convert businesses over to the sprint network. I learned some skills in telesales. The management was fair. They did their best in trying to train in telesales. The hardest part of the job was trying to convince businesses that have been with a provider in ATT or Verizon for years to switch over to Sprint which is very hard to do.
Pros
They worked with you on needing to take off work for personal needs
Cons
The healthcare benefits is horrible in my opinion
Started out pretty decently
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAJanuary 20, 2017
At first, I was excited to become a part of this company, as they way it is seen from the outside it looks promising. I can't say for the entire company, but the site I was at seemed to become deeper than it really was. From the outside one would think it's a great place to work, and it is, if you're chosen as one of the favorites.
Pros
Decent hours, good pay for what it is, 401K
Cons
no health insurance, no paid holidays
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Weber City, VA 24290November 15, 2016
Productive work place, excellent management, opportunity for advancement. Growing company that is constantly changing. Provides excellent job security and also has a wonderful training and quality department.
Pros
401K, Insurance benefits, Paid Vacation, Hollidays and Sick Leave
Cons
Long commute, short breaks
Great Environment, Flexible scheduling
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lorain, OHAugust 12, 2016
This job was really a great stepping stone. The fact that I was working in Project Nissan was one of the most amazing experiences. I have learned so much about the automotive industry and how much culture the automotive industry has on peoples daily lives.

Working behind the scenes with corporate and learning how a company sustains in a multi-billion dollar COMPETITIVE industry is a site. To be able to hear how Consumers feel about a brand, new ideas, and criticism to help continue to push out a great product has been an amazing learning experience.

This job was one of the most painless jobs you can have if you
1) Come to work on time,
2) Complete your job assignments,
3) Learn the product, so you can help others

Management likes to keep the enviornment relaxed.

Negative is that you have a salary cap after 2 years of being there. At that point you need a management position to get more pay. They have bonus checks for Top Tier Performers but Teletech cut the bonus by 2%. 2% is a lot especially when you get the bonus check often. :)
Pros
2 Paid breaks and a Lunch
Cons
Salary Cap after 2 years
Productive and fun enviroment to work
Universal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC 29607January 31, 2017
Management was great and always helped if needed. Fun and self reliant to help customers. Benefits and Commission was great. Enjoyed helping customers with UPS pickups and tracking packages
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Rewarding and fun dealing with customers resolve issues over the phone
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  at homeNovember 2, 2016
Teletech is a great company to work for and to move up in your career, however, they do not give pay raises, and cut my hours when they promoted me. I had a lot of fun working for Teletech, just couldnt afford the short hours
Pros
Work at home, talk on telephone (VoIP)
Cons
no raises
It was a nice place to work
Fraud Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 18, 2016
It was a nice place to work. However, management wasn't the best, there were rumors of fleas being in the carpets where the agents work, but it was still nice to have a job.
Pros
fun atmosphere, nice co workers, the job is easy
Cons
Fleas in the carpets, benefits not that great, management wasn't that great either

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

76%