TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,336 reviews matching the search
Fun
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 21, 2017
Teletech with grade a big call center with many workers do with it was great cuz we receive a lot of training a lot of coaching support and teaching receive a high volume of calls and our managers were there to support us with when we had trouble troubleshooting but thanks to the training we are able to do our job the right way it was cool everyone dress professional who had a good environment
fast paced
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJuly 20, 2017
If you want to advance your career quickly this is the place to do it. Plenty of opportunities to gain experience in your field.

- Team unity within HR was great and well supported.
- Supporting employees in resolving issues, answering questions or giving advice in ways that would help employees improve their work life was the best part!
- The amount of work on my plate was often not realistic in terms of being able to do on my own in this role, so that was a challenge.
- Any new HR skill that you wanted to learn was supported and encouraged by management. Huge plus!
Absolutely Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 20, 2017
This was by far the worst place I have ever worked. The typical day was answering phone calls from people who you could not help and getting no support from anyone, trying to explain online banking to elderly people and watching the "supervisors" stand around discussing their weekends or after work plans. It is incredibly boring, hostile, dirty and the equipment is so old and broken that a lot of times your system is down, and nobody knows how to fix anything. There is no communication between management and the customer service representatives, different departments and the training is pathetic. I dreaded going to work everyday and I couldn't find anyone who didn't feel the same way. Quitting that place was the best thing I ever did.
Pros
Cons
Management, dirty building, no communication, low pay
Focus on the members
USAA - Producer / Member Solution Specialiest (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 20, 2017
Teletech is a service group for USAA. USAA is a great company and really cares about their members. It is like any other phone center. You are going to spend 99% of your time at work on the phones talking to USAA members. The culture is great.
Pros
Great cafeteria
Cons
Constant policy changes
Good money
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 20, 2017
The money is very good at Teletech but the atmosphere is not ideal. They are very nitpicky and constantly on your back about something no matter how well you're performing your job.
horrible
Financial Specialist (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 20, 2017
Literally the worst place I've ever worked. They play favorites in upper management. Are not understanding when you have health problems concerning pregnancy and have to miss work
Pros
Literally nothing
Cons
Do not work here unless desperate
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJuly 19, 2017
It's basically a boiler room. One call right after the other. You're stuck in your cubicle and have to ask permission to leave it anytime but for lunch. You are being constantly watched and monitored and have sales quotes but you can get bonus and increased hourly pay. Management is only so-so and under a lot of pressure too.
Ambiente agradable
Jefe / Supervisor / Responsable, Sr.Team Lead. (Former Employee) –  USJuly 19, 2017
el ambiente de trabajo fue agradabe , teniamos mucha iniciativa propia y los objetivos se cumplian
Pros
buena cobertura
Great Place to Work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 19, 2017
The Management at teletech is spot on and always available to help. They always look internally 1st for promotions and only fill externally if no one is ready for the promotion. Never saw 1 promotion go to an external employee. An absolutely one of the best companies I have ever worked for.
Pros
Pay, Advancement
good work place at home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJuly 18, 2017
i would work with them again. its great to work from home. i liked the oppurtunity. the hiring process went fast and smooth. the learning time was too short. its alot to learn in a short time.
Pros
breaks
Cons
time off
Fun place to work
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 17, 2017
The people are supportive. Not a good job if single income. The benefits are good. Schedule change requests following 90 days of employment. Variety of age ranges working here.
Pros
Time goes by fast
Cons
Low pay
Customer Service REp
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAJuly 17, 2017
when this job was advertised, it was full time, great benefits. soon after in training, we found out we were temporary and was no guarantee we would become full time permanent. our trainer said we would get paid holidays, PTO, sick days, only to find out we did not get any of these. The main reason I went was because I needed medical but we didn't get that either. False advertisement. They should be straight forward from the beginning or I wouldn't have wasted my time and looked else where. Amazon people were coming in after us and they got paid more and full benefits but our trainer told us not to listen because that was a lie. No, it wasn't and I know a couple of people who work with Amazon through TeleTech and yes they get paid well and full benefits. If I could have gotten on with Amazon I would have but since I was hired in with health insurance I was told I would have to wait 6 months. In training, everyones trainer was fussing back and forth in front of all of us and they are supposed to be professionals. People were falling asleep in class. The trainer made some quit and kept giving others a chance. Immature trainers don't make good employees and they cannot create them either.
Pros
training
Cons
no medical, Pto, sick days, no raises, not permanent
very productive
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJuly 17, 2017
I have been working for teletech for 2 years. I love the company and benefits. I have experience in different fields because of them which is a positive.
Pros
Get to learn different field of work
Cons
having to move from one project to another
Fun family-like environment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLJuly 16, 2017
This has to be one of the most fun places I have ever worked. It has brought me out of my shell, it has taught me life skills I didn't know I needed. It has opened me to new experiences. The best part of the job for me is solving a person's problem, the worst part is not being able to or being yelled at before I get the chance. This place will make you think outside the box and on your toes.
Pros
Constant new things
Cons
Constant stress, constant trying to keep up
Wonderful Company
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 16, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company and am trying very hard to get back into working for teletech again.
The pace is great. The ability to work from home is great. The team leads are very helpful and understanding. The hardest part of the job is getting your foot back in the door once you leave. This company teaches their employees to be great customer service representatives.
Pros
Great team leads
Cons
Hard to regain employment after leaving the company
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHJuly 16, 2017
Horrible management. Nobody was willing to help. Not enough training, ridiculous amount of duties for the pay. Hours were horrible, I wouldn't sugges tto anyone.
Work from home
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 16, 2017
Working from home was a delight. No going out in the winter or rain. Didn't have to spend money on lunch or gas. No worries of co workers bother you. A lot of freedom.
Pros
Not getting dressed
Cons
Need one on one training
Loved working here
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 16, 2017
I worked on the TurboTax Campaign and I love that Teletech offers inbound as well as outbound calling. They think of their employees as family as well as workers. They are willing to work with you if you have family issues or anything that comes up as well as if you have any issues with other employees. The break room is always stocked and kept clean.
Pros
managenet worked with you, great pay, great people
Fun humble
Agent (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYJuly 16, 2017
I loved this job it was fast paced and fun and they worked for you if you really tried. I wish the had more offices so that I can just transfer to where I am going but if you can get in it's great.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Not every job is permanent
Great people to work with.
CSTA Agent (Cost. Serv. Tracing agent) (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85706July 15, 2017
Everyone always had a smile, and ready to work, energetic setting. As for the manager they where always willing to help and lend a hand, no matter what the problem was.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Got disbanded due to layoffs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.