TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 1,895 reviews matching the search
Good firtst time experiene
Customer Service Agent (CSA) (Former Employee) –  Work from homeJanuary 14, 2017
Teletech was a good company to start out with. They cut corners and and did pay overtime. The agents were nice and the managers were very kind.
Pros
Good first time experience, awesome agents and managers
Cons
No overtime. Pay was $8 and the benefits were minimal
Over all experience
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYJanuary 13, 2017
Making sure all candidates had a great experience
Facilitating tests to potential candidates
The most enjoyable part of the position: meeting people
Contractor for US Postal Service
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 13, 2017
Helping callers locate their packages sent through the mail.
You learn about how the postal service works.
Not a lot a availability to management
Co-workers were pretty silent. Stayed to themselves
Hardest part of the job was learning it. Not enough training.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the hours.
Pros
Decent hours
Cons
No room to grow.
It's good money
Agent (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJanuary 12, 2017
This job is hard and management does help much. You get one month of training then you are on your own. The benefits are great but not really worth the abuse you get there.
Productive and challenging in the workspace.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJanuary 11, 2017
A typical day at work consists of a productive work space with positive challenges while also teaching me empathy for the customer, financial skills. Close relationship with management and quick response time to questions while on the job. Good rapport with co-workers and camaraderie amongst co-workers. The hardest portion of the job is the accessing of customer accounts and processing of the accounts. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing I helped the customers settle there issue with their account in a timely manor and efficiently.
Pros
opportunities for advancement
Cons
short breaks
Large company.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33610January 11, 2017
This is a large company with ample opportunity for growth. Offered competitive pay and diverse workforce. Nice break areas to take a breather.
customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHJanuary 11, 2017
Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media. Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information. Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling. Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
best job ever
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  West VirginiaJanuary 10, 2017
this job is the easiest well payed job you could ever have. it is a very good working enviornment and you really learn a lot.
Pros
breaks anytime you need they work with your schedule
Cons
there are none
alright place ot emplyment
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJanuary 10, 2017
Laid back environment, but still professional. I had advanced skills when started there, however I learned a lot about health benefits and the different benefits offered by hundreds of companies. There are opportunities for advancement. The hardest part of the job may be keeping metrics down and fully satisfying customers at the same time. I asolutely love helping others.
Customer Service
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJanuary 9, 2017
It was an ok job being a single mom. This made me recognize I needed a career. The work was much more than the pay. The management was helpful but never was consistent.
No comment
Domestic Wire rep/ Deposit (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJanuary 9, 2017
Good experience, really like working and helping the members. Have moved from three different depts and trying to move up in a job, not down. Really hard to do here.
Fast-paced but a twist
N/A (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJanuary 9, 2017
In this particular Out Bound Calling Center, team members are given a minimum metric goal which is 60 dials a day, 2 hours of talk time, and every month you are given a margin goal to hit in order to receive the stipulated amount of bonus per percentage goal. Corporate should have done a better job with training materials, provided functional program tools, and supplied a stable work environment. The better the opportunity the more money that can be made.

Management and team members did all they could to make this a fun work environment due to the reasonable expectation of hum drum of being on the phones all day. It was impossible to cling on to that by the end of day due to finding out that this gig was more temporary rather than permanent. Co-workers were great and made it feel like you were working with comfortable familiar environment.

The hardest part of this job was listening to all the lies coming out of people's mouths. When people's livelihood is being tampered with, tell the truth. Not only does it give good, solid hard working people with families time to secure another job but This way you can receive a good review when a job comes to an end.
Pros
Made great money
Cons
No job security, did not do a proper pay out before lay off or after release, poor communication from upper management, has no idea what it takes to accomplish company loyalty, no consideration
Part time renewal agent
Renewal Agent (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJanuary 9, 2017
Worked from home very fun and easy job renewing antivirus programs... Gret job pay not enought but overall I loved it. Management fun
Pros
NONE AT THIS TIME
Cons
NONE AT THIS TIME
Upper management errors made learning harder.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJanuary 7, 2017
The training was decent, but we got incorrect information on what job to train on, so we wasted two important days of training, for the wrong job, and we couldn't get that time back. This made it harder to learn to do the job for us first timers. A lot of things weren't covered during training at all, and some of the web site features never worked. They were also pretty bad about docking your pay for everything they could.
Pros
work from home, good pay, helpful management
Cons
confused training, some aspects weren't covered, doc your pay for every second you're not on the phone.
Working here sucked away my soul
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJanuary 5, 2017
This job was so benign that I nearly strangled myself with my headphone cord. Please don't work here if you have any self respect.
Pros
I sat down all day
Cons
I sat down all day
Great for someone wanting to work at home to earn extra cash
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  At homeJanuary 4, 2017
The team leads were very positive and used every opportunity to coach employees. The work schedules were great and we always had different incentives to receive bonus pay.
Pros
working at home
great work enviroment
Customer Care Agent and Sales (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJanuary 4, 2017
friendly co-workers and management, and advancement in company was readily available. learned various skills in each contract the employer acquired.
Pros
monthly lunchons based on productivity
Cons
test scoreing changes for the q&a testing
Easy going, fast paced work enironment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJanuary 4, 2017
Teletech was a great place of employment. It was a fast paced call center that was very easy going but efficient. The technology was user friendly and customer oriented. The majority of the workers were easy to get along with but some of the team leads and other management representative were rather uppity.
Many resources for entertainment but could be better.
Customer Service Representative/Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXJanuary 3, 2017
I wish I could have stayed with the company to have more experience. I can ensure they invest in good employees. I did not like that the lunch room only took cards or that the call center itself was so cold. I feel the dress code should be more professional. It seemed many people dresses like they just didn't care.
Pros
Gym
Cons
Unprofessional people
Flexible place to work
Customer Service Representative TeleTech USA (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 2, 2017
I enjoy working for teletech.usa because it is a in-home position and I do not have to pay for babysitting or I don't have to commute to work.
Pros
You get to work from home
Cons
Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.