TeleTech
1,128 reviews

TeleTech Employer Reviews

irriatating
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Amherst, OHMarch 2, 2015
Pros: ok pay
Cons: rude customes
the customers were so rude. The hours were ok and the pay was ok but things are based on your performance...they train but its not helpful
Good pay, terrible environment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Greeley, COMarch 1, 2015
Pros: good benefits, time and a half compensation for overtime
Cons: the staff was very lazy and rude along witht the co-workers, i left this job because of a hostile environment, a victim of a hate crime. i reported and no one tried to help me.
I would be at the call center assisting customers.

Computer experience and customer servicing

Some of the co-workers were alright, but a vast majority of them were just very stuck up and rude.

The hardest part of the job is sitting on a chair doing literally nothing for long periods of time.

There was a TV on the floor area
good work environment at times!
Customer service/licensed insurance agent (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYMarch 1, 2015
Pros: office environment
Cons: benefits wasnt great, i felt it was mismanaged
on a typical day at work I would answer phones,work on a computer,help clients with their basic needs.My favorite part of my job was making sure the clients understood everything they needed.
telemarketer
Telemarketer (Former Employee), buenos airesFebruary 28, 2015
I worked as a telemarketer. It helped improve my english, but i spent too many hours talking on the phone with people, trying to convince them to buy the service.
Remote Access
VNC Remote access management (Former Employee), Englewood, COFebruary 26, 2015
I enjoyed working remotely from home. It was great for me to balance my job and personal life. I learned more about the virtual world of technology in a call center setting and team management.
Not a good environment
Technical Support (Current Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 26, 2015
Cons: expensive meals, benefits, etc.
Not clean at all, very dirty environment. Do not have your own desk and are not able to have personal items at desk or they will get stolen. Have to wipe down desk and computer everyday because the environment is so filthy. Management will all leave at the same time so no one is there sometimes to assist with customers on the phone.
Productive and fun workplace with very friendly colleagues.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Paducah, KYFebruary 25, 2015
• Fielded questions from customers of a large nationally recognized health insurance company
• Helped solve simple to complex issues for customers
• Maintains Customer records by updating account information
• Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
• Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
Call center
Customer Service (Former Employee), Bremerton, WAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: pay, bonuses, lunch, benefits, raises
Cons: sold to another company
Teletech is a large company that works for a lot of smaller companies. I worked for them in a call center for sprint. They paid 10 an hour with bonuses for reaching call handle time, and customer satisfaction goals. I made a lot in bonuses, and I was promoted along with a lot of my coworkers. They also brought in catered lunch, had regular raises for employees, had family day at work etc. Great company to work for.
Fun place with good people
Team Lead Service/Delivery (Former Employee), Sherwood, ARFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: no benefits, temporary
they promote within the company, learned to become a team lead, flexible hours, hardest part of the job was trying to keep people reliable, most enjoyable part was being able to help out workers
Good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 25, 2015
TeleTech is a good place to go to work if you want to improve. Moving up the ladder is very easy here. It's a good place to learn a lot of skills that can be used in many different parts of your life.
Productive, easy going workplace with a foozeball table
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 24, 2015
Typical? I sat a my desk and took calls, sometimes a minute in between them and sometimes half an hour. Calls might last from 2 minutes to 6 hours. I definitely learned more about how to deal with unruly people. I didn't really have co-workers per say. Just people that worked in the same area as me. Hardest part of the job was when people are too angry to function. Most enjoyable part of the job was the comfy chair
Fun place to work
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), CO. work from homeFebruary 23, 2015
• Handled customer complaints
• Processed orders
• Provided information about the organization’s products and services for Best Buy
• Helped generate sales
• Transferred phone calls to different depts.
• Processed advance replacements for mobile services for Geek Squad.
Love this place!
Vendor Agent (Temporary) (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: comfortable, friendly atmosphere, equal opportunity, good break times
Cons: those typical bad days
Despite having a few weeks of time in the call center, the little training that I experienced created a fantastic work experienced. Had it not been for family and some life-obstacles, I would have remained here and worked up in the environment to become a manager.

Great people and just loved the customers.
busy fast paced/ advancement opportunity
Supervisor Team Lead (Former Employee), Englewood Colorado/ @homeFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: advancement opportunies
Cons: they can change your schedule often
it's a good place to work. Work from home. Schedule changes often due to business needs. Get to know people from all over the world.
Fun Work Place
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Hampton, VAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: long breaks
Cons: dropped calls
Customer Service is not a question when you are dealing with a job opportunity like this one. Being on the phone was a great experience especially if you like talking on the phone. The hard part would have to be if the call drops that definitely takes the fun out of it and it leaves me with a job undone. Customer Service is all about your customer being satisfied till the end of the call.
fun, easy, flexably
Customer service rep (Former Employee), greeley coFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: entertainment for work
Cons: short breaks
Arrive log in get system ready for use start taking calls
how fraud works and how you can prevent it also what you can do if fraud happens to you. management will really be on you. co workers are fun( dont get too involved) the hardest part of the day would be when your in queue taking calls back to back. most enjoyable part would be break because of the wii and ping pong table
Fun place to work and very friendly staff
Customer Care Representative I (Current Employee), At HomeFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: very flexible, friendly, helpful staff
Cons: wages, short breaks
I loved working here. They were very flexible with schedules. Work was always fun and I really enjoyed my coworkers. I was able to be off for holidays and request off when needed.
In-bound call center for T-Mobile
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Amherst, OHFebruary 16, 2015
The work environment was a very stressful one. I learned what I wanted from an employer after this experience. The hardest part of the job was dealing with disgruntled customers on almost each call. The co-workers were the best part of the job.
Working at TeleTech
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: all of the hands on learning, and the fact that the training is paid, the fact that when working at teletech you are treated like family, having all of the tools and resources that teletech provides, the health benefits, 401k plan
Cons: i can honestly say there were no cons while working at teletech i enjoyed everything about my job.
Working at TeleTech was by far the best work experience for me. I have always had good computer skills working at TeleTech improved my skills by far.When i started at TeleTech I started out with the classroom training. That is where i learned to use all of my tools and resources so i could always assist my customers in a timely and professional manner I was not taking calls at this time. Then I moved to nesting that is still training but I was taking calls and using my tools and resources so I could assist customers to the best of my ability. Then after nesting I was full time employee. I learned at lot while I was working at TeleTech. My co-workers and Team leads were always there if I had a question. I could not limit my myself to just one thing that i liked about my job the best while at TeleTech I enjoyed everything about my job. If i was given the chance I would gladly return to TeleTech.
Nice place to work with great support system
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: management
Cons: short breaks
Answering phones from existing customers and answering questions about their vehicles, including warranty, features and recall campaigns. The management is very supportive. The hardest part of the job is the short breaks and lunch and the expectation that you should be on the phone all day and check your time cards for accuracy, read any updates on changes, and review your "metrics" on your own time. The most enjoyable part of the job is the great group of people you work with and the "team" attitude.

1 2 3 4 5

About TeleTech

TeleTech, founded in 1982, is a leading global provider of analytics-driven, technology-enabled customer experience business solutions. – Read more