TeleTech Employee Review

fast paced
Benigno Aquino Jr (Former Employee) –  Iloilo City, P06April 14, 2014
fun, i learned a lot about patience because I was assigned on Customer Complaints

Other TeleTech Employee Reviews

great people to work with
Tier 1 Agent/Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 18, 2018
I truly enjoyed working at Percepta. I enjoyed working with customers, co-workers and management. Unfortunately life took it's toll on me and I was let go. I do feel they let some good folks go and sometimes hire folks who are gone in a flash. I think it is a great place to work but some of the changes that were going on before my health issues I was not sure were always for the betterment of the business. I believe productive people who are efficient need to be held as a valued asset of any company and when there issues can be verified there should be extenuating circumstances. I believe that one good and efficient employee who promotes positivity in and out of the workplace should be an asset that any company should be willing to to go the extra mile for.
Pros
good working enviornment.
Cons
too short lunch period
Not so good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 18, 2018
It wasn't what it seemed to be cut out to be. It was ok besides the fact that my money wasn't adding up to what it should've been. Organization wasn't on point either.
Pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.