TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,029 reviews matching the search
HR does not care about their employees. You are treated like you are in grade school.
MSR (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYMarch 26, 2017
It is punishment based, not reward as claimed. They require people to work while extremely sick so everyone stays sick (strep, bronchitis). So cold... coats, hats, gloves needed year round
Not a bad company
Overall customer service (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 25, 2017
It is not a bad company to work for they just dont pay near enough for what you do. We are asked to do alot for little pay but over all the atmosphere is not bad.
Exciting and Challenging
Strategy Manager (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYMarch 22, 2017
Working with TeleTech has provided me with exponential career growth. I am much more confident with my ability to balance a fluctuating and ever-changing environment based upon the learning experiences.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Seasonal at times
Energetic and constantly changing environment with great training program
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAMarch 22, 2017
Great place to work but its loss of contract with Sprint changed my view of the company. I was advancing in the company but it closed before I could properly move forward. Time invested & wasted...
Pros
Great 401k
Great place to be! Really enjoyed the uplifting environment!
CUSTOMER CARE/RECRUITMENT (Former Employee) –  Springfield Mo on E. PrimroseMarch 22, 2017
I really did love my job at Teletech! It was a great experience and gave me many more skills to add to my resume! Always an upbeat and fun environment. Lots of incentives to promote highest quality of work!
Good pay, good hours
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Ennis, TXMarch 21, 2017
Good job but not enough benefits. Very easy going, good training, good pay, and good hours. Very satisfying job, they let us get plenty of overtime. The only bad thing is they have no benefits since its just a seasonal job.
Pros
Pay
Benefits
N/a
Lead Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 20, 2017
Great Place to grow and learn the call center roles. Developmental structure as well as great co-workers. Great benefits as well as hours. several opportunities for advancement.
Loved working from home!
Intuit Customer Service and Tax Preparer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 20, 2017
However, the management was unreachable. I say in my resume I feel like they just weren't prepared for @home. I did enjoy the work and Teletech on a site is an awesome company to work for!
Pros
Working at home
Cons
Lack of Communication and frequent payroll mistakes
They do not handle every situation the same. They are not a company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMarch 20, 2017
Certain people can miss all the time and are still employed. I won a reward for reliability, then had to miss twice for documented reasons and they fired me.
Pros
Cons
The way they handle business and treat their employees
Wonderful Atmosphere
Instructor/Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 19, 2017
Not too stressful, however, many resignations could be avoided with proper management.

The hours were great and the people that worked on both clients were pleasant.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Lack of management skills
Terrific place to work from home!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  HomeMarch 18, 2017
I love my Teletech job. Training covers all conceivable scenarios. Knowledge bases are easy-access and useful. Company expectations are achievable. Best of all, team leads are outstanding, positive, and supportive. All criticism is positive. I look forward to going to work daily.
Pros
Wonderful organization, training, and communication.
Cons
Great place to start a customer service background.
Preferred Consumer and Small Business Agent (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 18, 2017
The training and care that Teletech provides to advance you as a customer service agent is a good source to develop the skills needed for multiple areas within the service industry.
Pros
flexible schedule and competitive pay in the area.
Fun
Pre-paid Consultant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 18, 2017
Typically comes an hour early for work to prepare all the applications needed to start the work. People i worked with are the happiest I've known despite the pressure from everyday customers.
The workplace makes it lighter to handle stress, you'll only experience hard times when the queue is full and you need to finish assisting all customers before taking a break and we sometimes have to spend extra overtime to get all the job done.
Everyday is an enjoyable day.
Pros
Extra Lunch Hours, High Incentives
Customer Service for T-Mobile
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHMarch 17, 2017
This place no longer exists, I would say that it was a great place to work, they were always rewarding people with incentives to do a very good job, but it no longer exists.
Pros
Great incentives
Cons
No Longer Exists
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYMarch 16, 2017
Great place to work clean people. Friendly enjoyed working here enjoy work hours very clean environment would love to have been a full time employee if given the opportunity.
Pros
Half price lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Teletech
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COMarch 16, 2017
At teletech i started in the deposits department assisting military member with basic banking needs. After a year of working there i was presented the opportunity to move over to the domestic wire department. Soon enough i was doing both departments.
I don't know
Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXMarch 16, 2017
The job was very laid back, but the management was horrible. There is a lot of questions still unanswered. The pay isn't worth the job. I would have stayed if the job was more secure.
A Fine Place to Work If You Can Stand The Work
Deposit Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 15, 2017
TeleTech, Inc. does as good of a job making the nature of their clients' work appealing as possible. I saw things from the bank side, and they do what they can to make life there tolerable: PTO, sick time, flex time, insurance, 401K with matching, opportunity for advancement, tuition stipends, etc. The problem is and inevitably will always be the nature of telephone customer service: the customers and the conflicting goals of racing against the clock to help people.
Pros
PTO, sick time, flex time, insurance, overtime, 401K with matching, opportunity for advancement, tuition stipends
Cons
Customer service, factory-like time management
i liked it
T2 lead (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 15, 2017
working from home was awesome in my opinion. i enjoyed not having anyone looking over my schedule and if i needed to leave for any reason it was not a issue
Pros
your at home
Cons
pay changes and you find out after accepting a job
I enjoy working for Tele Tech
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  @ homeMarch 14, 2017
I enjoy the people that I work for and the customer that I get to interact with the hardest part of the job working from home is that you don't have someone right there to help you if you need it you do however have chat rooms and someone to chat with but no supervisor to had the phone over to for those irate customers you have to maintain control and handle the situation
Pros
I dont have to drive to and from work
Cons
I dont get out of the house

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.