TeleTech

1.4K reviews

TeleTech Employee Reviews

Felt good to help people with their bank accounts
customer service for bank accounts (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Talking to people all over the country
Cons: Not everyone was happy with the solutions
Working on the Bank of America contract I would get a to talk to people and help them solve problems with their accounts. Each case was always unique.
productive and stressful work place. with fitness center
customer service rep (Current Employee), jonesboro, ARJuly 23, 2015
Pros: got faster at typing
Cons: stress
its is an ok place to work, they do have a nice break area with a company kitchen where you can buy food. also has a fitness center where I can work out. I can say I have gotten faster at typing cause of this job.
The Business of Service
Site Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 23, 2015
I worked on a project which dealt with servicing members of the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Program. We dealt with enrollment and many inquiries regarding the program and how to direct incoming phone calls. In training, we also learned of the policies, procedures, and guidelines regarding the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Teletech Moundsville
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moundsville WVJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Positive interaction with co-workers
This position was in Customer Service working with a major cable company. I worked in Technical Support with phone, internet and tv cable as well as Billing and Sales... Our demographic was broad, and I spoke with people from all over the country. Problem solving skills were a must with this position, and conversation control was very important. I liked working with a diverse group of people, and meeting new people daily.
Terrible employer
MEDICARE INSURANCE AGENT (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: Too many to list
This employer promises a lot and delivers nothing. Management smiles while lying to your face or insulting you. Most of the training is done by people who have zero people skills and no knowledge of the material they are teaching. Computers, headsets and chairs are the poorest quality they can get away with. The one upside is the co-workers.
Great People to work with!
Intuit Turbotax Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 19, 2015
Pros: great place to work, fun people to work with.
Cons: Was perminate
Teletech was a great place to work. My position was temporary but I loved the environment. I Enjoyed working in customer service.
Ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Englewood, COJuly 17, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: work from home
The job overall is ok. Getting days off sometimes required someone to cover for you and sometimes no one is available to do that. My TL was beyond AWESOME. There are some benefits to working there.
Teletech at Home and Call Center
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Columbia, KYJuly 17, 2015
Pros: flexible scheduling, work at home
Cons: never know the type of customer you are going to get
During my time at the call center, my day started and ending by taking in-bound calls and resolved customer problems on the first call. On the average day during a day shift, I would handle approximately 60 calls, during my time on the overnight shift it was an average of about 30 calls. I handle calls regarding general information about the service provided, international services and technical and data support for devices. The supervisors and management were always there to support the needs of every agent in the center and my co-workers became some of my closest friends. The hardest part of the job was the irate customers (no one likes to be yelled at!) and the best part of the job was hearing a customer be satisfied with the resolution.

The At Home experience was much the same as the call center, the clients were using a different product, but the customer satisfaction of having a resolution is still one of the best parts of working in a call center.
Very Productive Work Enviroment
Online Support Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Breaks and Lunches were scheduled and had a cafeteria
Cons: Benefits were not that great.
Customer Service inbound calls for banking issues, tax questions, working with financial advisers. We were all team players working together if there was any problems. It was a fast pace environment.
Innovative and Progressive BPO
Executive Director, Humanify (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 16, 2015
Advanced, innovative and progressive BPO. Great opportunity to be part of a continuous learning environment. Large organization that allows individuals opportunities to interact with people of all skills and talents. Senior Leadership is committed to providing an environment where employee's enjoy coming to work, which can be a tall order for many traditional call center organizations. Company has strong fiscal leadership/management.
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jonesboro, ARJuly 15, 2015
Fast paced job with a lot to learn. You will be pushed and challenged but it is all apart of the learning process, you will learn and develop a lot of skills that will assist you in the future.
Learning process
Customer Advocate (Former Employee), Ennis, TXJuly 15, 2015
Learning different systems, like claims, billing, sending request to other departments. Interacting with the customers who call us about the billing and etc. Also with other co-workers
true desk job
Agent (Former Employee), Greeley, COJuly 13, 2015
didn't make it through all of training but sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day answering phone calls from USAA members is not my cup of tea
Teletech
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jonesboro, ArJuly 9, 2015
Pros: New workout room!
Cons: No jeans!
Teletech is a good job, nice building, nice amount of money, and offers benefits. The hardest part about Teletech is learning the systems in a timely manner for the member. The most enjoyable part of my day is knowing I have helped another person live better.
Great company to work for
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee), @ HOMEJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Flexibility of schedule
Cons: Pay is low and hours are short
Teletech is an awesome organization to work for. The co-workers are the best we help each other during production and keep each other encouraged. The pay could be a lot better or at least increase in hours would definitely help.
Very little training and then a mass firing
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT (Former Employee), @ homeJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Horrible management and mass firing
Cons: Work @ home
We worked hard and took a lot of abuse from customers and management. We were all told it was permanent position. In January they called us all into a virtual room and fired us. There were 200 people in each room ... 4 times. They fired 800 people in one day, with no warning and no reason.
Terrible
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARJuly 7, 2015
Pros: None
This company as a whole could care less about its employees. Can and will be subject to lay offs with the offer of another project but you will have to start back at the bottom. Not to mention they will make training hours as inconvenient as possible.
it is just alright company
Technical Support/Customer Representative (Former Employee), Santa Rosa City, 04AJuly 7, 2015
I learned a lot from this company.I learned how to deal with different type of callers/customers.It has a good working environment.
Friendly environment
Recruiter (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Morale driven, great benefits
Cons: seasonal positions mostly
Great benefits with room for advancement within the company. Team oriented but seasonal work mostly. Enjoyed the hours and co-workers. Felt like a family atmosphere most of the time. Management planned lots of activities for the agents to keep morale up. Lengthy training sessions for clients.
Fun Place with Ping Pong Table Lots of cook outs
Customer Service Representative for USAA Bank (Former Employee), Greeley, COJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Inventives
Cons: short 10 minute breaks not much room for advancement
Normal 8 hour shifts
Learned alot about our military
Supervisors our very helpfull motivate you
Co-workers are pleasant and easy to get alog with
Hardest part is keeping up with changing programs
The incentices