TeleTech
1,072 reviews

TeleTech Employer Reviews

Review
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Ocean Springs, MSJanuary 27, 2015
Tel Tech Networks, Inc. is a full service communications contractor and integrator serving clients' needs nationwide.
Horrible!
Call Center Agent (Current Employee), Paducah, KYJanuary 27, 2015
Cons: horrible bosses, horrible management, short breaks, and a lot more
Don't get me wrong, training was fun and productive, and my trainer actually cared, he's one of the few. But once you hit production floor, everything changes!! Different team leaders allow different things, which I think is wrong because they should all have to follow the same rules. The pay is good, but they should offer more for the things you have go endure and put up with. There are very few supervisors that actually care, the majority only care about their stats and making sure they look good. Most of the team leaders, supervisors, was never on the phones, so the u have no idea what their talking about, and the answer to everything is 'call speaker's which you wait on hold for 30-45 minutes before ever talking to someone. If your looking to advance in you career here, you can forget about that! They hardly ever promote anyone. Also, if you have a family and/or have health issues, I wouldn't suggest working here. There are never day shifts available, so you get thrown into a night shift, and it is next to impossible to change shifts, and if there is an opening, your tl won't do anything about it. Half to systems are always down, and they get mad and act like it's your fault, or like your dumb when they aren't working. The atmosphere is very much like middle/High school!! You have short breaks, 2 15 minutes and a 30 minute lunch, which aren't long enough.
Great work team~
Customer Service (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARJanuary 26, 2015
I have a great time to work with this team, and we help each other to overcome those problem we have at work, like some members had bad attitude when they call, and I have learned to be more patient for them, and I really enjoy when I know that I really help some people to figure out their problem.
Fun Place to work from home
Primary Services Agent (Current Employee), Belleville, ILJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: understandable, family oriented
Teletech is a work from home employer that provides a fun place to work through our chat window, Chat Coaches and Team Leads are very accesible for questions and answers, My co-workers are helpful, friendly. The hardest part is navigating between screens and documenting your information in a precise time frame. The most enjoyable part is being able to communicate with people from all over the world.
Teletech
Licnsed INsurance Agent (Current Employee), Ennis, TXJanuary 21, 2015
They only care about themselves. They do have a few people that care about you. But you shouldn't have to fight to receive your money . and you should be able to bring a drs. note and know that your job s secure... I do know people who have been off work because of a medical situation where the dr said they could not come back for two weeks and they were fired for this. It is not right at all.
Push you through training
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Moundsville, WVJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: availability of positions
Cons: read review above
The location I worked at is closed now, but if you like good pay and great atmosphere, look elsewhere. You are timed when using restroom (they actually followed my girlfriend into the restroom). The trainers, not all of them, are mostly self-serving. They only care about their stats and personal life. Supervisors are mostly not available and finding a lead is almost impossible.
Productive and hardworking
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Greeley COJanuary 20, 2015
This place was very strict, and was a great company to work for
great payand schedule, but poor management
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: pay, schedule, new skills
Cons: getting time off approved, poor management
I say Teletech is great for helping with school schedules and the pay is better, but the corporate culture and the culture between Teletech and their clients can be a little overwhelming. the management is sometimes spread too thin and some of the team managers aren't very good at their jobs. It used to be easier to get time off approved, but it is getting harder to getting approved these days. Training for new associates could be better and ongoing training still needs improvement for some associates for the the client our site was working for.
Fun Productive Workplace
Customer Service Help Desk/Technical Support (Former Employee), Fairfield, ALJanuary 15, 2015
Provided troubleshooting of network and server issues; proactively assisted with help desk duties, supporting printers, hardware, software and related technical issues. Maintained excellent customer service on special requirements and service issues, accommodating customer's special needs requests and needs. Monitored service quality; involved in daily contact with customers to troubleshoot and resolve problems. Reduced stress levels of customers by adopting a cooperative attitude and positive approach to every task and assignment. Actively tracked and followed up on trouble tickets, reducing average response time from three days to two hours.
Great job
Tax/Technical Support (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 14, 2015
Working from home has more cons than pros, personally for myself. Overall Teletech is a reasonable job, but they are not paying the same wages as other @home jobs (they pay less).
Convenient company to work for with wonderful employees
Geek Squad (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 13, 2015
Getting to work with “bright, talented people” and being part of a large company that “operates more like a cluster of startups” were also said to be key – bringing with it pressure to perform, but bringing out their best work.
Great start to call center environment
Customer service Representative (Former Employee), Greenville, scJanuary 13, 2015
Teletech was a great start to my office environment experience. I was able to get familiar with the call center skill needed to be successful. I did not stay at this job very long because it was a vendor for UPS and the contract came to an end. The work environment was not very organized. Employee did not have assigned seats, therefore at the start of your shift you had to search for seating before beginning your work.
Good company to learn the ropes
Senior Analyst, Marketing and Communications (Former Employee), Englewood, COJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: colleagues, challenging projects
Cons: compensation, stability, advancement
TeleTech has a very fast paced and hectic work environment. It's a great place to learn and develop your professional skills. But there is very high turnover due to constantly changing projects, initiatives and leadership. The advantage to this constant change is that mid-level managers are given lots of opportunity to take on new, challenging projects. The downside is that you will often not receive proper compensation or advancement opportunities for taking risk.
BAD management policies
MEMBER SECURITY ADVISOR SERVICES AGENT (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJanuary 10, 2015
The pay is great, but not worth the issues that you have to deal with on a daily basis. The management is lazy and will find any way to get out of having to take supervisor calls. Customers would sit on hold for 10-20 mins because a supervisor wouldn't take a call or would instruct the agent to do so in the hopes that they would get frustrated and just hang up.
Teletech Corporation Work at Home
Work at Home Call Center Position (Current Employee), Englewood, COJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: the training was good. the staff was good.
Cons: the pay was low for what you had to do. the calls/customers were horrible.
I enjoyed the training which I felt was very good. The staff that I worked with were great. The program that I was on was horrible, which is the reason that I moved on. Overall, it was a good position, and would reapply again if something good opened up.
Guarunteed hours and pay.
Customer Advocate (Current Employee), Paducah, KYJanuary 8, 2015
I like the fact that they guarantee 40 hours a week, and at least $9.50 an hour. The job is easy to understand and learn, but the order is unorganized.
Loved the Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVJanuary 8, 2015
I worked there for a few months and people there and their work ethics are awesome. I had an emergency after i got out of training that requiered me to go out of state and i was able to get time off, and make them uo before and after time i took off. Very friendly, work with you.
Uncomfortable work environment
USAA DEPOSITS AGENT (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJanuary 8, 2015
I learned about how to work with checking savings and debit card servicing for USAA Military Banking

I got along with most of my co-workers but that is ultimately why I had left the company.
standard outsource provider environment
Account Executive, Client Services (Former Employee), denverJanuary 7, 2015
desk job coaching and developing representatives
managing client services
Good
Technical Support/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ennis, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Not very organized in payroll dept
Management very unprofessional

1 2 3 4 5

About TeleTech

TeleTech, founded in 1982, is a leading global provider of analytics-driven, technology-enabled customer experience business solutions. – Read more