TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 2,274 reviews matching the search
Productive and Hard Work Shows
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 26, 2017
I found out that as long as you show up for work, active listen to the members and take care of their needs, it shows to the management that you are wanting to keep your job and that you take your job serious to grow in the company. I know that the management and HR will listen to you when you have issues of anything as long as you are respectful.
Unable to change, stuck in the past
Principal Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 24, 2017
Company recently released CIO, 2 IT VPs because the changes they were attempting to implement didn't sit well with the 'old guard'. It's billion dollar company still behaving as if it were 200 person call center.
Pros
Still haven't seen any...
Cons
Below average compensation, benefits.
Fun work environment. Stressful job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJune 24, 2017
Working for Teletech in the beginning was a pleasure. I loved assisting customers and resolving their issues. As the years progressed and new companies took over they wanted us to solve customers issues in a short amt of time for the sake of call handle times. Management was amazing for the most part.
Enjoying benefits and salary
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 23, 2017
when it comes to salary and benefits I can say i am getting what i needed.hardest ,work is easy but the hardest part of the job is when your immediate supervisor is not supporting you at all.enjoyable part of the job is you go out with friends after work and have team building sometimes
Sometimes had games but most time did not.
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 23, 2017
Go in at 6am sit down put your head phones on and take phone calls from people who are having a problem with their computer or who want to order things from our website. I learned that I knew more about computers that I had originally thought. Management was okay. He always was there for us and tried to push us to do our best.
We had a cafeteria so we were able to group up and talk to each other and become friends. The most enjoy able part about the job is that I could spend lots of time with my family and that I could help hundreds if not thousands of people with their problems with their computer.
Pros
hours
Cons
The company was moved over seas.
Corporate Careers are career killers - run
Middle Management (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 22, 2017
Horrible culture, completely run out of fear and placing blame. Most people quit after 8 months because it is so toxic. The leaders are mean and have unreasonable expectations. Project timelines are so aggressive that people work non stop out of fear of being fired. No annual raises, standard increase of living and the worst PTO policy ever. Only 7 paid holidays and they even mandate that you have to use 1 week of your vacation during Christmas. I've never seen such toxicity in my entire career. Run
Best job ever
Tier 2 Agent (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 22, 2017
This job was so much fun. I actually loved working there. The hours were great the pay was awesome. Until they relocated then i was forced out of a job. But the people there were very helpful. If you don't mind sitting for a long period of times then this is not for u.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 22, 2017
I enjoy answering calls and emails. Being able to help my customers and resolve their issue is something I enjoy. This company allows you to communicate with customers and guides you to be professional.
very rewarding, and fullfilling
Customer Service Representative Tier 2 (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJune 22, 2017
The hardest part of the job for me is the low call volume. Over the last two weeks I've driven to work, and been there about an hour only to be sent home.
Pros
no weekends, easy yet very rewarding
My experience and Teletech was memorable because I had supervisors who actually cared about my performance and life, to an extent.
Tier 1 & Tier2 Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TX 75119June 22, 2017
If I didn't have supervisors who weren't attentive to my behavior as well as holding me accountable to my job requirements, then I would not have lasted as long as I did at Teletech. The culture of the company offers growth for those who cease the opportunity and the ability to be flexible helps as well.
Pros
Potlucks almost every weekend.
Cons
Short breaks and managment may be over worked.
Fast paced, can be overwhelming for some.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJune 22, 2017
Call center work is what it sounds, one call after another. But this particular site was working with a bank and I got the advantage to learn how bank systems operate, learn all the federal laws and regulations, and how to provide pleasant customer service.
This job has given me patience and great experience in dealing with some frustrated clients.

The management was okay, seems like most jobs I have worked always had a minor issue somewhere in management but overall a great experience.

Hardest parts were definitely facing very angry clients on the phone, some have real legitimate issues. Other's, not so much but you still have to handle it very professionally. You'd be surprised what people say to you, but this job really taught me lots of patience.

But most of all, I loved the environment I worked in. I had lots of friends and was very close with my teammates.
Pros
convenience store in building, Atm, Lunch area, quiet space, access to computers, smoking area
fun place but needs to be more lenient in absences
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJune 22, 2017
Its very educational and fun at times but needs team leaders that are more on hands training with the employees.The hardest part is not having the leeway to miss work a little bit more.
The Company started very well and ended up shipping almost all of their Accounts overseas.
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAJune 21, 2017
I worked with this Company over a long period of time and they were very flexible with me. I was allowed to travel overseas and return with them. I enjoyed very much working with them although pay was not always great..
Good for @ home work
Customer Service @ home service (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 21, 2017
You learn to listen and try to describe things over the phone.
But Call Center customer service can be taxing.
This work at home job meet a need for when I did not have a car, the
people are really nice that I work with.
Pros
not having to fight traffic
Cons
time off can be hard to get
underpaid, undertrained
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 21, 2017
underpaid, undertrained

Training was on computer at home using their software. Were glitches many times a day. Employee had to call special number to get it straightened out. Not paid for that time. Got behind on training. Awful. Was really undertrained and unprepared and didn't get paid for all the work
Pros
work from home
Cons
not paid for all work, undertrained and unprepared
great job for people with no kids
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 21, 2017
I worked here for 5 months and during that time frame i tried 3 times to change my schedule so that way i could spend time with my child. But each time i asked they said "you have to wait til the quarters over" or "we might not get a site wide shift bid til this summer". The schedule i had made it to where i hardly had any time to spend with my almost 1 year old and i didnt like it.
Excellent
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee) –  at homeJune 21, 2017
Teletech is the best company ever, I have been with the company since February 2017 and have had nothing but a great experience since day one. Each Team Leader and trainer I have had has been wonderful and let me with so much experience and knowledge.
Would be great to work for this company full time as a work at home position.
Pros
Great for stay at home moms
Cons
Seasonal positions
Great concept
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lucedale, MSJune 21, 2017
Being able to work from home is a true luxury. Teletech can make that happen. They supply the training and their staff is more than competent. Even the upper most management is concerned for the well-being of their agents.
Cons
While Teletech may be great; some of their clients don't share the same philosophy and bottom line, they are the customer
Good Work From Home Company to Work For
Work from Home Product Support (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 21, 2017
They are very good to work for if you are looking for a seasonal position working from home. The management was very easy to get in touch with when you needed them.
hostile place to work because of the team leader's
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Webber City, TNJune 20, 2017
the place does not know what they are doing, If you ask the team leader's something they do not know what to tell you, Your team lead will tell you to do something one way and then when you do it then the QA will ding you for it, The way that the QA and the team leader's tell you to do your job is not the right way because the people that you are contacting for will say something else. if you do start out as full time then they will make you part time down the road and not tell you about it until you see that you are,
Pros
you get 2 15 min break and then a 30 min unpayed lunch
Cons
there is nothing good about this place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.