TeleTech Employee Review

Day to day operations
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 30, 2014
During my time at work I answer incoming calls from military service members and their families about their existing fraud cases, providing them with information regarding the patriot act and filing fraud claims for credit and debit cards. My coworkers are awesome to work with. I love my job because I am able t serve our military service members and their families as the do for me.The Hardest part of my job is seeing our members become victims of fraud and identity theft.
Pros
Serving the military and their families
Cons
Not enough conpensation

Other TeleTech Employee Reviews

unfair practices
Health Care Concierge for UHC (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 20, 2018
The job I was hired for was over and we locked into a lower paying campaign with promise of internal advancement to a higher paying within one month. That was our incentive to stay, Little did we know the OM signed a contract blocking internal advancement and locked us all in to the lowest paying campaign in the building with no chance to switch. The higher paying campaign went to external hires only, and as a reward for our company loyalty and tenure, we were left with no options at a temporary job with the lowest hourly wage in the building.
Customers are verablly abusive
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJanuary 20, 2018
if you can handle being called every name in the book on a day to day basis then this job it for you. my mental health was at stake here. good pay but not worth the headaches.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.