TeleTech Employee Reviews

dont go there expecting good things
Anthem Pay-by-Phone Rep (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAOctober 20, 2017
This company is just out for themselves. They came in with such great promises of jobs in the area but were not even prepared with the info they needed to be able to train us correctly then contradicted themselves about policies regarding what you were to do with customers
Pros
Cons
driving distance, lack of oay
Great Job
Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 20, 2017
Teletech is a great opportunity to anyone wanting to transition from the entry level employment. It is a company with room to grow, or simply stay where you are. Most of the leaders were entry level, and are familiar with the jobs they oversee from your point of view. I HIGHLY recommend Teletech!
quick paced but relaxed work environment
Team Lead - Service Delivery. Specialty Teams (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 20, 2017
As a team lead, you kind of forget how many moving parts in the big picture rely on your day to day actions, from quality evaluations, to coaching sessions with agents, and even receiving coaching from your manager. it's a pretty hefty load for the low-willed. However, if you time-block your days, set hourly goals, and can time manage efficiently, you can become very successful as I have.
Productive and Fune Workplace
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionOctober 20, 2017
The place is very convenient because they have a place for good break and sleeping quarters if your tired after work. They have free lunches and they also celebrate birthdays of each workers regardless of their regularity.
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks and Health cards
na
Member Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KY 42240October 19, 2017
its a cool place to work management works with you as much as you will work with them. I want to still work there and would and have refered people to work there. and i love working with the members
Positive work environment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 19, 2017
While working with TeleTech I answered calls for many different concerns such as billing inquiries, warranty concerns, troubleshooting and sales. The management was extremely helpful at providing me with the tools and knowledge to succeed. The work atmosphere was very positive and made coming to work more enjoyable. The hardest and enjoyable part of the job was making sure that the information that I was providing was always up to date and accurate.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Job advancement
Was a good temporary holiday gig
Home Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COOctober 19, 2017
I was worked phones for a retail company over the holiday season. Everything was done online and over the phone. I received great training prior to taking call, and the support staff were there to answer questions in a chat room environment. Call volume could be sporadic at time, but became more consistent during the peak season. They kept me on for several months after the holidays, but were always flexible and helpful when I needed more time to assist my ailing mother.

Over all is was a good experience, and if they had openings in my desired field I was definitely consider working for them again.
Pros
Work from Home, Flexability
Cons
Inconsistant Hours
Hated this
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, ALOctober 18, 2017
Teletech sucked... The atmosphere was uncomfortable and the management was ghetto. I was laid off right before I came out of training. They couldn't keep contracts. Building is closed now. Can still work from home though.
Fast paced company
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, ALOctober 18, 2017
Stellar customer service training.

Hardest part of the job was irate customers.

Overtime available.

Ok pay.

Advancement available.

Technical skills learned are valuable for life, even personally.
Interesting Work.
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 18, 2017
This was my first experience with a customer service call center. We supported a major auto manufacturer, and I became very interested in the subject matter. People are very passionate about their cars and unlimited stories about this unfolded during my time at TeleTech. TeleTech was very good about balancing employee treatment and tending to the needs of our auto manufacturer client. The thing I liked best is that the company truly desired to do the right things, both for the customers calling in and the client. We went to great lengths to insure this was instilled as a culture. Compensation was fair, internal communication was good and fun was always a part of the agenda.
Pros
EMployee recognition
Cons
Compensation based on performance only and not tenure/seniority.
Remote position
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 18, 2017
my position was seasonal and I wanted it to be full-time with benefits. Although the position was part-time, I learned a substantial amount during my full-time training.
Pros
work from home
Cons
short breaks, unsustainable pay
Competitive environment.
Telesales Agent - Insurance (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCOctober 18, 2017
Busy and competitive environment. Great for employees with great pc skills and analytic thinking. This company offers great training. The most enjoyable part is making a sale!
Pros
Free lunches.
Cons
Short breaks.
Pay must be at $8.50 or less as state minimum wage
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  @homeOctober 18, 2017
this job is being advertised in many states, but if your state has a minimum wage higher than the $8.50 they are offering, you cannot be hired. BEWARE!!!
Decent Job
Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Rockledge, FLOctober 17, 2017
I enjoyed working there with my peers. I was able to obtain my Health Insurance License and learn about the industry. If they would have paid us on time and when promised I would have stayed.
high volume
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 17, 2017
worked here for 8 months for ADT.training was decent.once your out of training better not hit that aftercall button.several metrics needed to get commision pay.job was to convince customers canceling to not cancel.they were pushing getting customers into contracts like it was going out of style yet there was no commision for it.turn over was very high and only certain managers kept their employees accountable. learned a few things about sales and there are some good people working there.overall not recommended also a decent schedule was hard to come by,required to work every saturday unless you work late evening hours.
Pros
benefits, 4 week training
Cons
understaffed, too many calls, low pay, high turnover, terrible schedule
typical work day
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COOctober 17, 2017
pull up work software at least 10 minutes before shift, clock in using company applications, sign on to all other applications that are required during the work day, take inbound calls, be sure to clock in and out on set breaks and lunches, also communicate with manger and technical support through company chat system
Pros
worked from home, breastfed infant while working
It's a great place to work for stay@home Moms
VIRTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2017
It's a great place to work for stay@home Moms, but no real advancement opportunities, nor pay increases. The training is good, but not given the same perks as the in-store agents.
Busy but 24/7
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, ALOctober 17, 2017
Had to work holidays and weekends. Not a job for people with children whose spouse doesn't have flexibility with their job hours. had to work Christmas and New Year's .
Pros
Average pay for entry level during that time period
Cons
24/7 operation
Very Demanding Job
ADT Home Security Retention Agent (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 16, 2017
The training really well prepared me for the job. Really enjoyed working with ADT corporate. I had great team managers. The pay was very low for the amount of work we had to do tho. Sad that the program was shut down only after a little over a year.
Daily Breakdown
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 16, 2017
I work days with Teletech are always great however the compensation is very low for all that is handled. I handle daily calls that consist of handling employees of several companies benefit elections.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.