TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 1,849 reviews matching the search
Working from home
Red Cross Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 9, 2016
Work from home environment was convenient

Training was short and there was too much material

Management was disorganized in the online enviornment

Hardest part of job was high call volume

Co-workers were nice people
Ok place to work/no growth
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ennis, TXDecember 8, 2016
Good place to build on some customer service skills. Not a place to make a career out of. Not enough opportunities and management does not offer new opportunities.
Working at Teletech
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 7, 2016
They work well with employees' schedules but it is a call center so, as needs of business it does come first.

The management is wonderful.
Pros
Free coffee and hot cocoa and great break rooms
Cons
Not always the schedule you want right away. But you can work towards shift requests.
My opinion :
Customer service/ Appreciation (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTDecember 6, 2016
The management was poor. They didn't care about their employees. The supervisors were a lot more relaxed. Had to sell , and never got paid for it . Co workers were fun. There was a hard part of the job. I enjoyed working there.
Work Enivorment
Telesales Agent (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLDecember 6, 2016
The place is a good environment to work in. people are nice and the place is clean. I enjoy my job and work hard in everything i do.
Productive fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYDecember 6, 2016
Best job I have ever had. I really enjoy the customer service work field. Being able to talk to customers and assist them is something available at this company. Promotion is also likely with this company as well.
Pros
nice break area and staff
Cons
pay rate at the time was $9.50
Fun place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  @homeDecember 6, 2016
Teletech is a great company to work for and I would still be employed here; however, the project that I worked for unfortunately ended. My Team Lead and co-workers were great, and did everything they could to help one another. I highly recommend this company if you want to work from the comfort of your home and enjoy seasonal work.
Pros
Work from home!
Cons
No healthcare and few raises, usually a temp position.
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cocoa, FLNovember 30, 2016
Tel tech is a very fun and fast paced company to work with. The companies that are involved with tel techs customer service are Great. The people who call for cs are pleasurable. I enjoyed my time at tel tech.
Pros
work from home
Cons
low pay
Call Center Environment; Customer Service Positions
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 28, 2016
A typical day at work is coming in about 5 minutes early to clock in a get your systems ready. You get 3 breaks per day and take customer service calls for USAA banking services. There are other companies to work for but most of us are involved with USAA. I've learn a lot about debit and credit card fraud from specializing in that area. I also take Identity Theft calls where people are majorly effected. Management is usually really good. They understand that there is life outside of work and will work with you if you need a certain day off. They are pretty positive and are willing to help. Co-workers are what really get me through my day. Your co-workers are the people you sit by and converse with the most. They will be your best tools when it comes to help while taking calls. The hardest part of the job is when you have several bad calls in a row. It doesn't happen a lot but it can be heart wrenching when you get people on the phone that you can't help. Sometimes they have negative outcomes on their disputes and you have to break the news to them. Sometimes you get fraudulent people on the phone and you have to distinguish whether they are the real person or not and it's a tough call to make. The most enjoyable thing about my job is the scheduling and the friends I've made there. Since I'm in college, I get to make my own schedule. The people at Teletech are very nice and most have a good sense of humor. If you love to help people, this is a great job for you.
Pros
Cafe, Paid time off, Wellness time, Employer contributions
Cons
Sitting all day, Angry customers, Talking all day, Working holidays
great working with school schedules
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARNovember 28, 2016
Great working my school schedule. Management could do better with employees. Great learning experience with working with computers.

Want to know more about TeleTech?

Ask a question
Fun and great advancement opportunity
Manager 1 (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 28, 2016
I loved working here and would go back anytime, I advanced quickly, was compensated generously, and bad a lot of fun. The management politics are a little shifty but over more good than bad.
Pros
Culture and advancement
Cons
High school politics in management
Managment Shows Blatant Disrespect
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYNovember 28, 2016
The client I worked for I liked, unfortunately management was terrible. They show a blatant disrespect to certain employees and a favoritism to others. They say the come up is quick, how ever it became very apparent very quickly that depends on whos butt you kiss. I worked overtime regularly and willingly, the one time I couldn't it was placed as mandatory, constant mess ups with scheduling, breaks, and pay checks. They sure know how to sell themselves though let me tell ya. Do not look at this company with rose colored glasses.
Pros
Own Desk (Cube)
Cons
too many to list
Nothing good to say
Agency Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 27, 2016
Nothing good to say. I would not recommend working for this company. Not transparency with anything they do and management plays friend favorites.
Pros
Cons
inconsistent pay
It was ok
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARNovember 27, 2016
To understand for yourself what it means to go into this field, is something you're going to have to do for yourself in order get a better perspective of things ok.
Premiere Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 26, 2016
A typical day with this company was an average of 10 hours or more each day. The work/ life balance was not effective at all and it was simply a way to make ends meet. Nothing of this company speaks long term.
Management is very poor, no organization, and not dependable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARNovember 25, 2016
Management is very poor, no organization, shifts change every 6 weeks, and not dependable due to losing current contract.
Lets just say "Not Recommended"
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 24, 2016
The only god thing about working here is you work from home. Otherwises, the training was terrible, the managers force you to do things you weren't trained to do, no one listens to your complaints, and they steal money from you. Avoid like the plague.
Pros
Work at Home
Cons
Everything else.
Great Environment, Great Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTNovember 22, 2016
A good place to learn highly effective customer service and satisfaction skills that can transfer to many jobs. Along with great coworkers and decent benefits, the job also has a great starting wage.
Pros
High starting wage, benefits, and coworkers
Cons
Very rigid schedule, limited overtime, and difficult customers
Productive but yet fun and a great place to work, love all the managers as well
USAA Fraud Department MSAS (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 22, 2016
Productive to it's members but yet a fun and great place to work. I even loved all of the managers as well!! I loved it and wish I was still there making a positive differance in others lives.
I loved Teletech
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 20, 2016
I really liked working for Teletech. My reason for leaving was that it was an hour drive from my home each day. I always felt exhausted and found something closer to home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.