TeleTech

TeleTech Employer Reviews

not much room for advancement
MSR (Former Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 18, 2014
Pros: none that i could think of
Cons: no sick pay and had to work holidays
worked there for 3.5 years and felt like i was just a number in the system! A typical work day would consist of clocking in, and answering back to back calls until time to clock out. They made us raise our hands to ask to use the restroom and would close the shades on the windows when we had severe weather so we could not look out! There is no sick – more... pay for a regular call center employee, they wanted to let you know 3 days in advance if you were going to be calling in!!! They capped the MSR's at making $10.00 and hour and wouldn't give raises. – less
very productive and in depth training program
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 18, 2014
Pros: hours were good and they built a schedule around my homelife, and i worked from home
Cons: seasonal work
I learned patience, learned how to difuse irate customers, i really enjoyed the virtual work environment
Entry Level Job with Very Little Earning Opportunity
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Uniontown, PAAugust 18, 2014
Entry Level Job with Very Little Earning Opportunity. Direct manager was great, but the company as a whole often seemed to lack direction and didn't seem to value employees. Good experience right out of college though.
Great place to work with wonderful people.
AGENT, LEAD & WORKFORCE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 14, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, awesome management, good pay, hard but rewarding work.
Cons: benefits could have been better.
By far the most enjoyable place I have worked yet. The people working there is what kept me going. The job was interesting and not super repetitive. I would recommend working here.
Noted for accomplishments
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moundsville, WVAugust 14, 2014
It was an okay work place, staff was willing to work with you if you needed help.
Worst job of my life
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), MoundsvilleAugust 12, 2014
Closed now. Poorly treated by customers and micromanaged.
Not a great place to work for
Insurance sales and customer service (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, NYAugust 11, 2014
Cons: could never have a good day.
management was never there to help, coworkers were too much drama. Computers never worked properly.
busy work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moundsville, WVAugust 6, 2014
answer incoming calls, assist other reps on calls with any questions, upsell products, trouble shoot issues, go over billing questions, go over QAs. etc.
you are just a number
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYAugust 6, 2014
as long as you have no life outside of work then this job is great for you, the company looks at everyone as a number and could care less what you have going on in your personal life.
Productive and Fun work environment
Corporate Escalations Specialist (Former Employee), Hampton, VAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: meeting new people over the phone everyday
Cons: getting laid off
Fun work environment management was great, co workers team players
Job security depended on NPS scores, not job performance.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ennis TXAugust 4, 2014
NPS surveys not geared to particular employ. They were geared towards product and company as a whole. Therefore, if customer were dissatisfied with price my NPS score reflected a poor number and were held against the CSR that was assisting.
One star
Deposit Servicing Rep (Former Employee), springfield, moAugust 4, 2014
One star---they record you when you're taking phone calls with a camera in front of you, they don't properly train you, nd don't really care about you.
Miserable work environment!! Favoritism, etc.........
Front Office Administrator (Former Employee), Uniontown paAugust 3, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: to many to list
There are no pros for this company, its only concern is making money any way it can and treating the agents like garbage in order to make money. I would not refer anyone to this place for employment.
Fun Environment with Opportunity for Advancement
Coach (Current Employee), Uniontown, PAAugust 2, 2014
Pros: fun environment, opportunity for advancement, supervisors who work with their employees.
Cons: healthcare
Teletech is a great place to work. There is a lot of material to learn with certain projects. Even though the employer is a call center, the job is not to be taken lightly. There is plenty of responsibility with any position obtained with this employer.

The work environment is great and coaches/supervisors try to make everyday interesting.

The major – more... con of working with this company is it's benefits. The majority of the employees are Full-Time, however the health insurance is definitely not worth the cost. The deductible you must pay before the insurance kicks in is far too high and the only way it really benefits you is if you are someone who visits a doctor frequently. – less
Highly productive environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Englewood, COAugust 1, 2014
The company that we worked for was high demand. It was a fun active job after learning the ins and outs of what the customers needs involved.
Day to day operations
Member Services Representative (Current Employee), Greeley, COJuly 30, 2014
Pros: serving the military and their families
Cons: not enough conpensation
During my time at work I answer incoming calls from military service members and their families about their existing fraud cases, providing them with information regarding the patriot act and filing fraud claims for credit and debit cards. My coworkers are awesome to work with. I love my job because I am able t serve our military service members and – more... their families as the do for me.The Hardest part of my job is seeing our members become victims of fraud and identity theft. – less
Call center for UPS
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 30, 2014
Pros: great advancement opportunities
Cons: business lost contract and closed
Started at bottom as tracking agent, great opportunity for advancement, great benefits. Co workers were supportive and friendly.
Teletech
Nissan Escalation Supervisor (Current Employee), Amherst, OHJuly 29, 2014
Good company to work for and very close to home, but the client is reorganizing operations and I am not willing to relocate right now.
Seasonal position
Team Lead (Former Employee), Work from homeJuly 29, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: systems
Seasonal position worked from home really difficult to get the systems to work. Manager was great just too many system issues to be productive.
No commute
Customer Service Rep I @home agent (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: no commute
This company was great to work with. I worked as a at-home agent. Received a few weeks of training and also bonded with my coworkers as well

1 2 3 4 5

About TeleTech

As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their – Read more